Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Miscellaneous > Rowdy room
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 10-29-2009, 02:43 PM   #61
AWDracer
Self-exiled

AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by somedude View Post
*points at the Rowdy Room sign*
This is Rowdy Room, I can post whatever I want in here as long as it doesn't violate the no real rape or underage rules you!
I could call you a hamster brained chimpanzee if I wanted to but I wouldn't want to insult hamster brained chimpanzees by associating them with you...
You can post whatever you want but you are watering down legit arguments by making retarded responses. In a normal discussion, retarded responses do not fair well, but on here, it seems that it can blossom. Retarded responses are things that annoy me.
AWDracer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2009, 02:50 PM   #62
somedude
W.I.R. and Marshal

somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by AWDracer View Post
You can post whatever you want but you are watering down legit arguments by making retarded responses. In a normal discussion, retarded responses do not fair well, but on here, it seems that it can blossom. Retarded responses are things that annoy me.
Now you're stealing material from Phantom and calling my comments retarded...talk bout the pot calling the kettle black!
Here's an idea for you, if you want a legit argument without interruptions don't argue in the Rowdy Room where everyone is free to come in and point out how annoying, stupid and well retarded you are!
Old 10-29-2009, 02:51 PM   #63
AWDracer
Self-exiled

AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phantom View Post
I love it when someone continues to edit in text to their post AFTER they posted it and then turns around and claims they have written whole pages and no one is responding to them. Free The Martyr and get your pets spayed or neutered!

Look at the times of the edits. My edits on previous posts have been WELL BEFORE the responses of others, for the most part. Therefore, your point is very much moot, as the people who replied had included the latest edit.

I have re-edited the last part to reflect the acknowledgement of your latest posts.

Yet, my point remains. There's no open agreement to my points, and no flat-out disagreements. There's only been picture postings that add nothing to the discussion, and insults that supposedly hurt, like Chimpanzees with hamster brains. Short-lined insults are for the people who are incapable of long detailed responses. If anything, this makes me feel superior.
Old 10-29-2009, 02:54 PM   #64
AWDracer
Self-exiled

Quote:
Originally Posted by somedude View Post
Now you're stealing material from Phantom and calling my comments retarded...talk bout the pot calling the kettle black!
Here's an idea for you, if you want a legit argument without interruptions don't argue in the Rowdy Room where everyone is free to come in and point out how annoying, stupid and well retarded you are!
Where am I stealing material from Phantom? When was this material "his"? I write pages of words on it with no response whatsoever, and he comes in with a couple of pictures and that somehow trumps my work here in this thread? I see now.

I will now leave this thread because I have given up hope on the people here. There are no such things as rational discussions, only blind loyalty. Edit: I obviously has given people too much of a benefit of the doubt. I was wrong. I am in fact superior to all others here in every single aspect and can leave with that comment with plenty of evidence in this thread.

I at least feel content that Sternenlied has made a presence in this thread. All is not lost.

Last edited by AWDracer; 10-29-2009 at 02:57 PM. Reason: New Edit
Old 10-29-2009, 03:00 PM   #65
AWDracer
Self-exiled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Newland View Post
*unloads the guns,takes a seat and grabs some pop-corns*
I wanna see a honorable match,no one wins if no one dies...
Please,continue...
There is no need for me to continue. The responses on here to me are not about what I have to say, but because of their sentiments that cannot be changed regardless of whatever will be written.

Nobody has agreed OR disagreed so far. The responses, thus far, have been more pictures and a poor attempt at an insult, which insults the fact that I've written so much on here which was looking for a decent response. A simple "I agree" or "I disagree" with reasons WHY that is the case with some form of evidence would be nice, but that's too hard for people here. Books/Knowledge is kryptonite to people here, as Chris Rock joked about "niggers", the type of blacks that steal from everyone else that make black people look bad. Similarly, books and knowledge just do not go through minds with thick heads.

Last edited by AWDracer; 10-29-2009 at 03:04 PM.
Old 10-29-2009, 03:03 PM   #66
somedude
W.I.R. and Marshal

somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
I will now leave this thread...
HURRAY!!!!!
Old 10-29-2009, 03:23 PM   #67
AWDracer
Self-exiled

Some mod fucked with me. This thread was motherfucking locked.

Phantom has accused me of being a liar. WTF. Why would I make a PM if I could just continue in this thread? Think about it.

As requested by Phantom, I will post what I wanted to PM him here:

As you can see, I wish to continue a discussion with you.

As you've failed to point out, quite conveniently perhaps, none of my issues with her have been anywhere from outside this thread. All of the evidences that I needed to argue against her actions were STRICTLY FROM THIS THREAD. This gave her a chance to give her defense.

The outbursts of "hating women" should be no different than Chitown's "hating men" outbursts. They are outbursts and other than that, supposedly do not carry over in the real life. I actually have friends who are female and can relate to them. So unless you actually talk to me in person, you have NO IDEA what I'm like. I say that I do hate women, but if I actually hated women so much as I said, why haven't I gone out of my way to shoot them all down or have another holocaust involving women? I don't actually believe in that shit.

Before you pretend like you're a know-it-all, taking breaks off RB has helped me review my past behavior towards women, and right now I'm meeting several ones that seem to be unlocking my lock. Like I said, you have NO IDEA unless you talk to me. You have unfairly prejudiced.

What's unfair in this situation is you've decided, with great liberty, to pull out old history back into a thread that was previous void of that. I knew you didn't actually read what was being said - you had prejudices. If I had a different username posting with the exact same posts, it surely would get more recognition. Why? Because it's not AWDRacer writing it.

I wasn't prejudiced when I walked into this thread, for the record. I just saw another post I felt necessity to call out this person on. If it wasn't Chi making this thread, I would've called this person out. In that thread, I never ONCE called her with a personal attack. In fact, I never said anything that was off-topic to what she has said. No insults which serve as reputation destroyers.

You should know I was out of the RR for months, yet you pull this over again just to blanket everything. This has been unfair on your part and I have provided reasons why.

Last edited by AWDracer; 10-29-2009 at 03:26 PM.
Old 10-29-2009, 03:28 PM   #68
AWDracer
Self-exiled

Quote:
FUCK YOU AWD, you are a liar. You sniveling shit. Why are you discussing my PM here WITHOUT MY CONSENT ? Huh?

You want to stoke the fire genius?

Stoke it, Murphy.
I was not lying. When I tried to make a post in this thread, it was LOCKED and then UNLOCKED.

Why it was locked to begin with, I will never know.

Perhaps you moderators will have logs to see what was being done on the thread. It was locked TEMPORARILY and I can attest to that with my life that I dearly wish to keep. But that's how confident I am about it. It was fucking locked. There would have been no reason for me to resort to a PM.
Old 10-29-2009, 05:59 PM   #69
HRH1948
Texan by the grace of God

HRH1948 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HRH1948 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HRH1948 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HRH1948 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HRH1948 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HRH1948 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HRH1948 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HRH1948 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HRH1948 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HRH1948 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HRH1948 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Default Medical Assistance?

Quote:
You have had a hard on for Chitown for months.

Warning: Anyone with an erection lasting more than 4 hours needs medical assistance immediately.

Most Promising Member of 2009

Best Movie Poster of 2010
HRH1948 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2009, 08:52 PM   #70
batffink
Privileged Member

batffink has a maximum reputation! (1000+)batffink has a maximum reputation! (1000+)batffink has a maximum reputation! (1000+)batffink has a maximum reputation! (1000+)batffink has a maximum reputation! (1000+)batffink has a maximum reputation! (1000+)batffink has a maximum reputation! (1000+)batffink has a maximum reputation! (1000+)batffink has a maximum reputation! (1000+)batffink has a maximum reputation! (1000+)batffink has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

WD,

I did not leave the thread because of fear my friend. I left the thread (rightly) because of the way I could see this developing. You accuse me of only wanting to see my side of the story while you rabbit on and on about how pure you are and denigrate everyone else who won't agree with you.

I flatly don't believe you when you say you've never ever stolen and then have the hide to put shit on people who say quite honestly that sometimes they have.

Have you never taken a paper clip, had a smoke in the boss's time, found a dollar and not handed it in, done a job for cash in hand, claimed only what you used on expenses etc. etc. etc.?

I have had things stolen from me, things more precious to me than you could ever understand.

At sixty-seven years of age I know that legally there is really no difference between stealing from a person and stealing from the government. However, morally I will give the Government as little as possible and take advantage of them every opportunity that I can.

They are not doing such a good job of spending it so I make it my business to give them as less of it as possible in any way possible and if you had any fucking sense you would too.

I never want to pick arguments with members of this board but your attack on me was totally unwarranted.

Will Rogers once said he never met a man he didn't like but in your case I'll make an exception. You have the whiff of religious fanatacism about you that I don't like and as far as I'm concerned you are as genuine as Shakespeare's typewriter

Old 10-29-2009, 11:37 PM   #71
sindyloo
Privileged Member

sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Well back to AWDs subject of Honesty. The last truly honest and truthful man was nailed to a tree long ago!

So lets see now AWD your in a grocery store wandering the aisles and what do you see on the floor?? Why its a twenty dollar bill just laying there with no other person around.........what do you do??

A. Pick it up and keep it, thinking "Damn more Beer for me...Yes!!"

B. Try to find the person who lost it?

C. Turn it in to the Manger?

Most would feel its their lucky day and keep it. After all they didnt steal it but found it Yet would they add it to their taxes.....doubt it very much!

Next you will be calling the barter system illegal. For example you work or trade something you have with another person. The Barter system has been going on for centurys with no one being arrested for it.

The Natives said dont judge another until you have walked in their shoes or been there. Some walk in the gray areas of the written laws but that is of their choosing and they may pay for it............or not!
With broken glass
And cirumcized the skipper!
sindyloo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2009, 12:08 AM   #72
Sierra
Privileged Member

Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

AWD, you are far too willing to take offense, far too willing to give offense, and not nearly willing enough to open your mind to the fact that you might possibly be in an indefensible position.

Here's some blatantly obvious facts which you have apparently overlooked:

1. The games that you and ChiTown play are none of anyone's business, but you need to understand that she ENJOYS this. Always has. Everyone else understands this and either joins in the fun or leaves it alone. Only you consider it life and death.

2. This is a rape board, not a social services agency. We are not in the business of judging and do not take kindly to having some arrogant young boy barely out of school telling us our failings. We are quite aware of our failings, and most of us enjoy them hugely.

3. You have not lived long enough to have the right to call ANYONE here selfish or arrogant. You preach empathy, yet you have none. Your opinion on the FACTS is as valid as anyone else's. Your opinion on the people of this forum is best left unspoken.

4. You must like this board at aleast somewhat or you would find another place to play. So why do you push the envelope with the moderators in such an obvious way? If you WANT to get banned you could follow the example of a few others here and just ask them to ban you. It's easier.

5. Your comment to Phantom that he has a companion and should feel more kindly towards those who don't is specious. Phantom has a companion because he both likes and respects women and he likes and respects himself. You don't do either. It's that simple. Not money, not looks, not power - just simple respect.

6. Batffink is a gentleman and does not need your approval. He is also a strong enough man that he does not need to show his strength by flattening the likes of you. I, however, highly resent your words and attitude toward him. You are not worthy to shine his boots and I'll thank you to show some respect before I am forced to forget that I try to pretend I'm a lady. You do NOT want to tangle with me, I assure you.

7. To claim that someone is messing with your account is silly and cowardly. The mods here have better things to do. Phooey.
Sierra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2009, 01:08 AM   #73
pervipete
Watching from the shadows

pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to pervipete

uh..while didn't I pick up on Chi's being holier then thou, because she wasn't being, she was the one who said that she was getting stuff she may not be strictly entitled to because of her mixed ancestry.

Nice try, oh and a little tip, pissing me and Chi, fine, having a pop at batfink, bad AW, and the mods, stupid AW....
pervipete is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2009, 02:45 AM   #74
Sternenlied
Unknown Entity

Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to Sternenlied

Leaving all eventual personal (and emotional) outbursts aside ...

AWDracer obviously has a problem with people who cheat/lie to/abuse/etc. the system to gain a financial advantage they (legally) do not deserve.

Why exactly is that such a huge problem?
I can see the point itself (no matter who made it) and agree with it.

I certainly cannot agree with batfink on this one. At least not completely. I cannot proclaim having been "honest" (meaning law-abiding) my entire life. I've had my share of transgressions. But then again ... I was much younger. I grew up, I evolved as a human being as well as a member of society.
So even considering prior mistakes made my everybody at some point in their lives eventually I don't think anyone has the right to state everyone is willing to continue breaking the law.

I can understand batfink's notion of giving the government as little as possible (legally I assume) but that doesn't necessarily mean claiming benefits one doesn't deserve. I can certainly see why such a behaviour might anger others.

The law most certainly isn't always fair (fair only being a subjective perception of course) but that doesn't entitle us to break it whenever it is convenient for us while demanding it when we need it.
Old 10-30-2009, 07:20 AM   #75
dashrendar44
Kamina

dashrendar44 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dashrendar44 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dashrendar44 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dashrendar44 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dashrendar44 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dashrendar44 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dashrendar44 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dashrendar44 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dashrendar44 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dashrendar44 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dashrendar44 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Wow, I'm not the dim one here. Read the following: How about I defraud you and your assets and your role in this scheme is that you'll be happy about it? How about that?

Yeah, that's right. I figured you wouldn't be happy. I said the vast majority of people won't like getting defrauded. I opened the idea that some people obvious like getting raped or ripped off from their hard work. There's always those people to account for.

Let's try out an experiment. Let me scam you. The scheme for this is that I will give you a huge payout if you give me the bikes now. Don't worry, just tell me your bank info and I will deposit money there. Also, please write my name under your house ownership. Don't worry, it's just for collateral procedure. Nothing will happen to it at all .

Oh and get this, I want you to be happy out of this. Nothing's more fun than seeing ME in a new Lamborghini Murcielago (I wanted one of those for a long time) and I can get myself a 3 million dollar mansion. Come on man, use your head. Stop being so selfish.
I wasn't making a statement about this whole defrauding business you tool, I was referring to your insane claim that rape victims generally never end up happy. That is a wildly false thing to say and only shows your lack of understanding of women, to essentially claim that they will never be able to emotionally recover from that. I was pointing you out as a chauvinistic dipshit, not a libertarian wackjob, though both seem to be applicable. If you'll excuse me, I'll get back to watching the delicious, delicious drama :3

"I've been thinking with my gut since I was 14, and I've come to the conclusion that my guts have shit for brains." ~ Rob Gordon, High Fidelity

"All men are potential rapists. ALL MEN. Even the pope!" ~ Shirley Valentine

"When you're pushed, killing's as easy as breathing." ~ John Rambo, Rambo IV

"I don't think I'm easy to talk about. I've got a very irregular head. And I'm not anything that you think I am anyway." ~ Syd Barrett, Rolling Stone, December 1971
dashrendar44 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2009, 02:03 PM   #76
pervipete

pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I look at it this way, if I, or a member of my family was in the same situation as Chi with the healthcare problem, and someone offered me a way round it, yeah I would take it...and I would not have ONE sleepless night over it.

And yes, I have done little jobs here and there for neighbours for 'a drink', an euthemism for some cash, or some services back.

Knowing this it would be hypicritical of me to condemn Chi wouldn't it?
Old 11-01-2009, 06:09 AM   #77
ChiTownHoney
Pa'l Mundo

ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

AWDracer I am not going to go back and forth with you debating because you are just going to call me stupid, I'm going to call you ignorant...and its just going to go on and on and your entire post bored the shit out of me I didnt read through it all.

However, you need to understand this.

Quote:
The keyword here is "honest", which you cannot say you ever were. Let's see. You've obtained money by declaration that you're Hispanic - you're not, you're Caucasian.
But understand this...
Do you know me? Are you mixed? If you are not, you need to settle down cause' you dont walk a day in those shoes, you dont know what it is to have to think about the bubble to check when it comes to race and ethnicity. Realistically, I havent been Caucasian a day in my life, but I choose to identify as white, mostly for political and personal reasons, even though I dont see myself as a white American and never have. This is what I check when it comes to paperwork unless it serves me otherwise to check another box. I have that flexibility, unlike you. Its a birth right. I am "hispanic" in the eyes of the government I am 1st generation Mexican-American, even if its only by one parent. You nor anybody else will ever tell me what to identify with because I was born with that right to choose because I'm mixed. I was only saying to Battffink that our government with their labeling is so fucked up that they give out these scholarships thinking every hispanic-american is brown, discriminated against, and poor with no opportunity. That is far from true. I am the future of what Latino-America is going to look like. I have done alot within the community, so I fucking deserved every cent I recieved.

As for your other nonsense, I'm just letting it go, but I had to address the above because shit like that pisses me off and I had to educate you.

Last edited by ChiTownHoney; 11-01-2009 at 06:23 AM.
ChiTownHoney is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2009, 07:44 AM   #78
FuckingRotter
The Fist of Fury.

FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

This is something important to consider when examing the so called "liberal" approach to social politics and political correctness. There is something passively aggressively racist and elitist in the assumption that all minority groups are in some way disadvantaged. If you're poor, you don't have a degree level education, are gay, white working class, come from an ethnic minority, however you want to label anybody that isn't a white middle-class and university educated heterosexual male, then you are not up to their standards and must automatically need their help.

It's a nonsense because as Chi points out it is usually far from the case. Such a liberal approach is expensive, intrusive, overtly authoritarian, and is just as likely to cause division in society as someone who is explicity bigoted, because it highlights our differences instead of concentrating on the common ground and celebrating our diversity.

I'm glad when I come across someone else who see's this.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChiTownHoney View Post

....that our government with their labeling is so fucked up that they give out these scholarships thinking every hispanic-american is brown, discriminated against, and poor with no opportunity. That is far from true....

THE WESTCOUNTRY SHALL RISE AGAIN!

Yay! It's pink!

Don't think.... FEEL!

We're Englishmen, and we came here, to rape your women and drink your beer.

I went back in time and voted for Hitler.

Pouring oil on troubled waters since 2008. Then lighting a fucking match.
FuckingRotter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2009, 08:57 AM   #79
pervipete

Quote:
Originally Posted by FuckingRotter View Post
This is something important to consider when examing the so called "liberal" approach to social politics and political correctness. There is something passively aggressively racist and elitist in the assumption that all minority groups are in some way disadvantaged. If you're poor, you don't have a degree level education, are gay, white working class, come from an ethnic minority, however you want to label anybody that isn't a white middle-class and university educated heterosexual male, then you are not up to their standards and must automatically need their help.

It's a nonsense because as Chi points out it is usually far from the case. Such a liberal approach is expensive, intrusive, overtly authoritarian, and is just as likely to cause division in society as someone who is explicity bigoted, because it highlights our differences instead of concentrating on the common ground and celebrating our diversity.

I'm glad when I come across someone else who see's this.
I think part of the problem is that the basics of the modern welfare state in the UK come from a time when there was crushing poverty across the broad spectrum of working class people, when no job literally meant no food, no heating and no money to pay you rent, so you were open to exploitation.

Now I'm not saying that there are not people still in that situation, of genuine poverty, but there are lot for who poverty means a second hand TV, having no access to the net, and wearing a Primark T shirt and not Lacoste.

Now I have been unemployed, and for me I found it a humilating experience, for others, it seems as if it is their job, and no worse then just going into work each day for the rest of us. And part of me wonders if I am being the mug here, the fool. I work fulltime to keep these lazy bastards.

Every time I walk past my local job centre, all I see are healthy, white, people coming out of the door, cans of lager in one hand, packet of cigerettes in the other, moaning about foreigners in jobs.

Yet, a good 75% of the CV's handed in where I work come from foreigners, I have seen very few from white, English people.

Now, I do not, and never would, advocate a total dismantlling of the Welfare state, for some it is all there is, but there needs to be some common sense involved, some force used to get people back into work, otherwise what is the point of people like me working fulltime, I might as well join them.
Old 11-01-2009, 10:33 PM   #80
snarkopo
It's been fun

snarkopo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)snarkopo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)snarkopo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)snarkopo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)snarkopo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)snarkopo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)snarkopo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)snarkopo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)snarkopo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)snarkopo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)snarkopo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to snarkopo

People.