Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > General Rape Forum
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 01-19-2011, 09:13 PM   #21
RayPistonprowl
Banned

RayPistonprowl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RayPistonprowl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RayPistonprowl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RayPistonprowl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RayPistonprowl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RayPistonprowl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RayPistonprowl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RayPistonprowl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RayPistonprowl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RayPistonprowl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RayPistonprowl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Lightbulb

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackrose View Post
Ok guys, so you just finished a super hot rape, how do you finish? Where do you cum, how do you leave the girl?

I think it's always more humiliating to have the cum on my face and be left spread eagle or curled up crying.

Any ony other girls have a preference too?

-blackrose-
Where I'd cum: In her cunt. I love mindfucking a slut into fearing my demon seed.

How I'd leave her: fearing the next time.
RayPistonprowl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2011, 02:57 PM   #22
bigal
Privileged Member

bigal has a maximum reputation! (1000+)bigal has a maximum reputation! (1000+)bigal has a maximum reputation! (1000+)bigal has a maximum reputation! (1000+)bigal has a maximum reputation! (1000+)bigal has a maximum reputation! (1000+)bigal has a maximum reputation! (1000+)bigal has a maximum reputation! (1000+)bigal has a maximum reputation! (1000+)bigal has a maximum reputation! (1000+)bigal has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

It if had to be a one-cum and leave, I think the pussy. Probably from behind, hard and fast.
bigal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2011, 03:54 PM   #23
Ingenue
Privileged Member

Ingenue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ingenue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ingenue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ingenue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ingenue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ingenue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ingenue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ingenue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ingenue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ingenue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ingenue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

In me. Then he needs to sling me over his shoulder or into a large sports bag, toss me in his trunk and take me for a ride.

Stories:
An Obedient Puppy
Cheerleader and Nerd
Left Alone
Bikers' Prisoner
Ingenue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2011, 07:07 PM   #24
Shyminx

Shyminx has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Shyminx has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Shyminx has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Shyminx has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Shyminx has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Shyminx has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Shyminx has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Shyminx has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Shyminx has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackrose View Post
Ok guys, so you just finished a super hot rape, how do you finish? Where do you cum, how do you leave the girl?

I think it's always more humiliating to have the cum on my face and be left spread eagle or curled up crying.

Any ony other girls have a preference too?

-blackrose-
For me the most humiliating would be where I can't see it or wash it off no matter how hard I try. So inside would be the most humiliating as it signals that I failed to protect the core of me - someone was there and he shouldn't have been - I am no longer 'pure'. It would also be the scariest in terms of potential pregnancy by rape.

Being left tied spread eagle, face up, crying until I can cry no more, just starring off into space and feeling his stuff dripping out would do it for me.
Shyminx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2011, 11:17 PM   #25
DorianBlack
Privileged Member

DorianBlack has a maximum reputation! (1000+)DorianBlack has a maximum reputation! (1000+)DorianBlack has a maximum reputation! (1000+)DorianBlack has a maximum reputation! (1000+)DorianBlack has a maximum reputation! (1000+)DorianBlack has a maximum reputation! (1000+)DorianBlack has a maximum reputation! (1000+)DorianBlack has a maximum reputation! (1000+)DorianBlack has a maximum reputation! (1000+)DorianBlack has a maximum reputation! (1000+)DorianBlack has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

If I was going to leave her and walk away it would depend on the circumstances of the rape. If it was a spontaneous rape of someone I just happened to see, then I'd probably want to come inside her anus. That way I can her from behind, pull her to the ground, violate her, and leave my seed inside her all without her ever seeing my face. She'll always wonder if the guy on the bus looking at her is the one who did it to her.

If its a more personal rape, then I'd want to leave it in her vagina. I'd want to rape her while she's on her back and I'm holding her down somehow. I'd want to force her to look at me and pry her eyelids open if she tries to squeeze me out. I want her to see my face when I come inside her. She probably won't feel it after the abuse she'll take, so I want her to look into my eyes and know exactly when I impregnated her.

If it's a scenario where I'm going to leave her tied up in public, I'd want to leave it on her face or breasts. I'd write messages on her and coat her with my semen so the next passerby would find her degraded and humiliated.
DorianBlack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2011, 05:51 PM   #26
Ingenue
Privileged Member

Ingenue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ingenue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ingenue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ingenue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ingenue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ingenue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ingenue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ingenue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ingenue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ingenue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ingenue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shyminx View Post
For me the most humiliating would be where I can't see it or wash it off no matter how hard I try. So inside would be the most humiliating as it signals that I failed to protect the core of me - someone was there and he shouldn't have been - I am no longer 'pure'. It would also be the scariest in terms of potential pregnancy by rape.

Being left tied spread eagle, face up, crying until I can cry no more, just starring off into space and feeling his stuff dripping out would do it for me.
This is very hot. Pregnancy is a turn off for me, but as for all the rest, I agree. If he's going to leave me somewhere then tied up, defeated and feeling utterly used is the way to do it. Bonus points for hog tying or some other completely defenseless position to make me look small and vulnerable.

Not sure about being written on, but if he happened to have along a collar with a tag reading fucktoy, well what can a girl do.. Wait, what's that? It's fastened with a rivet so I can't remove it without help and I'll be too humiliated to ask anyone? Now isn't that too bad. I see a lot of high-neck sweaters in my future.

Stories:
An Obedient Puppy
Cheerleader and Nerd
Left Alone
Bikers' Prisoner
Old 02-27-2011, 01:01 AM   #27
DorianBlack
Privileged Member

DorianBlack has a maximum reputation! (1000+)DorianBlack has a maximum reputation! (1000+)DorianBlack has a maximum reputation! (1000+)DorianBlack has a maximum reputation! (1000+)DorianBlack has a maximum reputation! (1000+)DorianBlack has a maximum reputation! (1000+)DorianBlack has a maximum reputation! (1000+)DorianBlack has a maximum reputation! (1000+)DorianBlack has a maximum reputation! (1000+)DorianBlack has a maximum reputation! (1000+)DorianBlack has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ingenue View Post
It's fastened with a rivet so I can't remove it without help and I'll be too humiliated to ask anyone?
Oh I like this a muchly, especially the idea of it being something permanent that can be easily hidden but not removed. Perhaps a tattoo or a scar of some kind would be good for this, eh? Such a mark would allow you to go about your business, hold a job, go on dates, whatever, but every time you took off your shirt or caught a glance of it in your back in the mirror it would be a reminder of your violation.
DorianBlack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2011, 12:15 PM   #28
Ingenue
Privileged Member

Tattoos! Such possibilities! There's the straightforward "property of (whoever)" stamp that would surely get inside my head after a while. Or there's always "If found, please rape and return to.."

Alternatively he could leave a message for any future boyfriend, thereby assuring I wouldn't have one. Imagine small writing just above the pubic mound saying "Good work, but I raped this piece of meat first". Or a little row of stars on a buttock reading "A++, would rape again". If he's going to mar my pretty skin he better be damn complimentary.

Stories:
An Obedient Puppy
Cheerleader and Nerd
Left Alone
Bikers' Prisoner
Old 05-10-2011, 05:23 PM   #29
Dhemius

Dhemius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Dhemius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Dhemius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Dhemius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Dhemius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Dhemius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Dhemius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Dhemius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Dhemius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Dhemius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Cum in her pussy or mouth, or maybe even on her tits and face. Then whip her, just a bit or piss on her and simply leave. She's chained in my private dungeon, so she's not moving anywhere, is she?
Dhemius is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2011, 11:00 PM   #30
Bad Man
Privileged Member

Bad Man has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Bad Man has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Bad Man has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Bad Man has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Bad Man has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Bad Man has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Bad Man has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Bad Man has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Bad Man has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Bad Man has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Bad Man has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Definitely inside her, whichever hole I use...

If it was a planned rape, I wiuld leave her tied up so that her hips are elevated..keeping the cum in her - that way, she can remember the fear of me climaxing, the feel of it warming her up, proving my dominance, then having her unable to get it out...letting it sit there...upping the cahnces of the best rape souvenir of all..pregnancy...

If it was just a spontaneous deal...take her clothes..let the juices run down her legs and call attention to her...after I drop her off in teh worst part of town I can find....

--TAG--
Bad Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2011, 11:25 PM   #31
Carrie

Carrie has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Carrie has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Carrie has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Carrie has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Carrie has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Carrie has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Carrie has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Carrie has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Carrie has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Carrie has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Carrie has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

The rape would occur at home and he would finish off in my face and maybe just a little in my mouth because I really hate that. He's pretty sadistic and wants to get the most humiliiation for his buck (which he leaves on the bedside table) so he takes out the superglue
he brought with him. He glues the palm of my right hand to my naked right hip and the palm of my left hand to the back of my neck so it looks like I'm posing. He glues my lips together so I can't speak. Then he drives me 5 miles from my house in the seediest part of town and pushes me out the door leaving me naked and defenseless. If I try to get help they will see a naked woman running towards them with hand on hip and other hand behind my neck as if I'm a whore. I can't speak so I can't explain why there is cum all over my face and why I am naked and seemingly posing for them. I guess they'll assume what they want and probably take advantage of the situation. Even when I'm eventually taken to a hospital the humiliation will continue in the emergency room where others will watch in facination and secretly videotaping ...
Carrie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2011, 06:12 PM   #32
Dhemius

Dhemius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Dhemius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Dhemius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Dhemius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Dhemius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Dhemius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Dhemius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Dhemius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Dhemius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Dhemius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Love the idea of leaving the victim in the worst part of the town, imagining the fear she must feel. She has to ask someone for her, but has no idea whether she will get it or another rough session of hard rape.

Oh, and when it comes to finishing I love the cum - on the victim, but especially dripping out of all her holes. Nothing shows what a nice time it was as a sticky trail of sperm on her tighs...
Dhemius is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2011, 05:17 PM   #33
hotwhtboy

hotwhtboy has initial reputation

Hey guys. Really enjoyed the responses here.

Personally, i think it is IMPERATIVE that u Cum inside her pussy! Trust me guys, there is nothing worse for a girl than thinking some bastard came inside her and she might be pregnant. That is true power and the most degrading/scary thing to make a woman live with.

Now, if I have the time to cum more than once, I'd choose anal rape! Just cum in her pussy first so u can last longer in her ass. Its the best and tightest sex u can have, and she'll really fight u more. I love the fighters!

I agree with "INGENUE" that leaving a mark is kinda fun. I.e. trampstamp on her lower back... and yeah it has to be something that her next fuck will definitely see .... its all personal pref for this one ... i like the stamp: "RAPE VICTIM" + "the number she was in your conquests"

And blackmail thereafter is so hot! If u can find a way to own her and break her spirit continuously .... so u must take photos of the victim and blackmail her later.
hotwhtboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2011, 08:28 PM   #34
MotherFather

MotherFather has initial reputation
Send a message via AIM to MotherFather Send a message via MSN to MotherFather

Cum inside her pussy. The thought of getting her pregnant is so fantastic. After that a quickie in her ass then I leave her dazed and empty.
MotherFather is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2011, 08:56 PM   #35
jenlicious86

jenlicious86 has initial reputation
Send a message via AIM to jenlicious86 Send a message via Yahoo to jenlicious86

Quote:
Originally Posted by NastyJack View Post
If it's a public rape, I leave her there, in just the useless tatters of her clothes, sobbing, curled up on the filthy ground ... in her home, I leave her bound and naked for her family to find.
mmm... I'd feel so humiliated and used if somebody finds me like that, whether it's someone I know or not.
jenlicious86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2011, 01:11 AM   #36
Roger

Roger Level 7 (700+)Roger Level 7 (700+)Roger Level 7 (700+)Roger Level 7 (700+)Roger Level 7 (700+)Roger Level 7 (700+)Roger Level 7 (700+)

I would tie her down- so it would take about 10 minutes for her to untie herself-after I violated her and left! I'd tell her tough sh*t babe but I have my desires so deal with it!
Roger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2011, 01:51 AM   #37
Jerusha

Jerusha Level 3 (300+)Jerusha Level 3 (300+)Jerusha Level 3 (300+)Jerusha Level 3 (300+)

I'd definitely be more humiliated if he's finishing off in my pussy, the feel of his cock pulsating inside me would be the ultimate violation.

But the thing that would make me the sickest would be for him to shoot a full load in my mouth and then holding his hand over my mouth and forcing me to swallow it all down while I'm crying and trying to breathe, screaming against his palm at the humiliating act.
Jerusha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2011, 04:46 PM   #38
dokturok

dokturok has initial reputation

I have to agree with blackrose. My fantasies always end with cumming hard inside her, then collapsing exhausted onto her. I lay there for a few minutes before rolling over and getting up to take a shower. Once I've showered I come out fully dressed as if nothing has happened to see her curled up in the fetal position, one arm covering her tits, the other hand cupping her pussy as she sobs quietly. As I walk by I look at her in disgust, I don't even stop as I throw a towel at her saying, "Clean yourself up." and I leave, the perfect crime having been committed.
dokturok is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2011, 01:47 AM   #39
Carrie

Carrie has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Carrie has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Carrie has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Carrie has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Carrie has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Carrie has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Carrie has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Carrie has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Carrie has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Carrie has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Carrie has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I love the idea of a tatoo especially if it is done while I'm drugged or knocked out. It's put in a place where even I won't find it (inside buttcheeks or pussy) and when I wake I'm too ashamed to report the rape. When I'm able to move on and eventually get a boyfriend I love and trust to have sex with, he finds it ...... "2 dollar whore, not worth it, offer less"
Carrie is offline   Reply With Quote