Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > General Rape Forum
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 03-13-2009, 04:02 AM   #1
VikingRaider

VikingRaider Level 1 (100+)VikingRaider Level 1 (100+)
Default Do you like things to turn out all right?

Weird question, I know.

But anyway, I was wondering if other people who read rape stories or RP's preferred seeing the victim turn out all right afterward. I mean, like she not only survives but goes on to live a good life so to speak.

I've noticed that about me. I don't really care to see the victim become totally destroyed. I always got this weird feeling of guilt or something when I read about that. Like once I read this really hot pirate story, where a large group of women where kidnapped and raped aloung with the main character. Afterwords it mentioned that one of the women turned up dead and I felt really, really bad for that character even though I didn't know her name or actually know anything about her.

Is that weird to anyone else? I always figured it was some kind of subconscious thing in my head to help legitimize the rape fetish.
VikingRaider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2009, 05:50 AM   #2
FuckingRotter
The Fist of Fury.

FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

What I have to say about this may upset a few people. Inevitable I suppose but as always I'm happy to stick my head up over the parapet and take any shots coming my way.

I'm talking from a real life role-play perspective but more specifically I'm describing how I see mine and little miss Rotters relationship. Yes it's highly personal but it may help people realise just how important that little lady is to me.

Any person that hurt her would have hell to pay and me to answer to. So how does that fit when I tell you that the scenarios we play out are designed to impact on her emotionally and physically? My aim is to leave a stamp on her mind that reminds her permanently that she belongs to me. If we ever parted I would want that stamp to be indelible so that it would be difficult for her to form a relationship with another man. So I suppose in that respect no I do not want things to work out well for her.

I happen to know that this is what she wants and needs from a man and that anything else just isn't good enough. She needs a man that sees the object as well as the woman, who will assert his authority and bend her to his will. Much of what I put her through she does not desire and can barely tolerate physically, but the emotional impact is just what she needs, my actions stay in my mind, they please me and that is what is most important to her - that I am pleased.

It is these unpleasant things that bind her to me, and it may seem terrible to some but it works for us. So things don't work out well for little miss Rotter but they do work out.

THE WESTCOUNTRY SHALL RISE AGAIN!

Yay! It's pink!

Don't think.... FEEL!

We're Englishmen, and we came here, to rape your women and drink your beer.

I went back in time and voted for Hitler.

Pouring oil on troubled waters since 2008. Then lighting a fucking match.
FuckingRotter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2009, 06:07 AM   #3
gaggirl
* yawn *

gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

thats kinda realy very sexy FR the way you seem to have this obsessional need to make sure she never forgets you. I like that kind of element in some of my ultimate rape fantasy scenarios.... where you move on, but you never ever forget.

Regarding aftermath.... as the female, my focus and interest is on the guy getting what he wants, Im not really interested or want to see her and what happens to her after. ALways switch off any clips before that point simply because it doesnt interest me. I dont feel guilty though. Not today anyway.
gaggirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2009, 07:56 AM   #4
TwistedMaster
Privileged Member

TwistedMaster has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TwistedMaster has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TwistedMaster has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TwistedMaster has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TwistedMaster has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TwistedMaster has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TwistedMaster has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TwistedMaster has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TwistedMaster has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TwistedMaster has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TwistedMaster has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via AIM to TwistedMaster Send a message via Yahoo to TwistedMaster

Very interesting post FR! I'm always fascinated with the relationship dynamics between couples like this...
Old 03-13-2009, 10:30 AM   #5
Tim Woodman

Tim Woodman Level 9 (900+)Tim Woodman Level 9 (900+)Tim Woodman Level 9 (900+)Tim Woodman Level 9 (900+)Tim Woodman Level 9 (900+)Tim Woodman Level 9 (900+)Tim Woodman Level 9 (900+)Tim Woodman Level 9 (900+)

Let me just go out and state the (hopefully) obvious. Anything you feel, think, or emote in your own head, is just NOT weird. If you like to see the girl survive, recover, and for things to work out right, that's not weird at all. If you like to fantasize about rape and murder, or permanent scarring, or downward spirals into drugs, prostitution, pregnancy or whatever else, that's not weird either. My own fantasies (and video productions) tend to run the gauntlet of both extremes, and I can't say I have much preference either way.

Dude, FR, you are the main reason I (and I suspect many others) keep coming back to this board. Thanks for your brutally honest posts, please keep 'em coming!
Old 03-13-2009, 10:52 AM   #6
FuckingRotter
The Fist of Fury.

FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Thanks Tim. Sometimes it's difficult to know just how brutally honest I should be. Believe it or not my candidness has started some almighty ructions in the past, although thankfully not so far on this board.

THE WESTCOUNTRY SHALL RISE AGAIN!

Yay! It's pink!

Don't think.... FEEL!

We're Englishmen, and we came here, to rape your women and drink your beer.

I went back in time and voted for Hitler.

Pouring oil on troubled waters since 2008. Then lighting a fucking match.
FuckingRotter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2009, 11:58 AM   #7
Sierra
Privileged Member

Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tim Woodman View Post
Let me just go out and state the (hopefully) obvious. Anything you feel, think, or emote in your own head, is just NOT weird. If you like to see the girl survive, recover, and for things to work out right, that's not weird at all. If you like to fantasize about rape and murder, or permanent scarring, or downward spirals into drugs, prostitution, pregnancy or whatever else, that's not weird either.
Couldn't agree more. Luckily there are places like RB where these opinions can be stated.

FR, there are many who would consider your relationship a bit off, but who cares? I would expand on Woodman's statement to include that anything that happens between consenting, competent adults in private is OK by me and actually none of my damn business. If it works for you who am I to condemn or condone?

For myself, the stories where the victim falls in love with her rapist leave me cold. My FS fantasies leave her shattered. I don't even like to see her orgasm, unless it is forced on her as a form of humiliation. In real life, I want to be put back together with extreme affection afterward but in fantasy, no.
Sierra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2009, 12:30 PM   #8
the savage
Privileged Member

the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Honestly, what happens to her after I am done. My fantasies are focused on my pleasure, me getting what I want. If that requires me to break her, to leave her scarred for life, than so be it. If she is able to recover, that's fine too. I guess it is just my ego focused nature that makes me not care about what happens to her after. I've gotten what I want and therefore she is useless to me.
Old 03-13-2009, 12:34 PM   #9
Lucy.
Banned

Lucy. has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lucy. has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lucy. has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lucy. has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lucy. has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lucy. has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lucy. has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lucy. has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lucy. has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lucy. has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lucy. has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Well in a fantasy, really it can end however you like. She could end up having such great sex that being the whore that she obviously is, she ends up wanting to marry the guy and have 20 children and live in a white castle.

The reality is of course very different.

I'm trying to think of something life changingly bad that could happen to you. You could lose your legs in a car accident for example.

Some people who lose their legs in a car accident refuse to let it ruin their lives, go on, get a wheelchair and end up becoming national heroes in olympic events. Or helping to raise awareness of drink/driving. Some have families and live fufilling normal lives.

Some do not deal with it so well, and take to drugs or alcohol. Some just go and kill themselves. And some pity themselves and never get used to it.

Its similar. Reactions depend on the person and the people around them and the support that they have. In a real situation I'm sure your aware that theres none of this "oh my god rape me harder, i love it when you rape my ass" that you keep seeing from certain women on these kind of forums, but there are plenty of girls who accept it, live with it and become a better person because of it. Just as their are plenty of girls who never cope.

At the end of the day, if it is just a fantasy for you it can end up however you like as you have control over it.
Lucy. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2009, 01:08 PM   #10
pervipete
Watching from the shadows

pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to pervipete

Quote:
Originally Posted by FuckingRotter View Post
Thanks Tim. Sometimes it's difficult to know just how brutally honest I should be. Believe it or not my candidness has started some almighty ructions in the past, although thankfully not so far on this board.
The perfect relationship is one that is perfect for the people involved, not the people around, as long as you are both happy, and I know that may seen a strange thing to say, who gives a shit.

Reading the way she post, I know that missy is content.

I like your brutal honesty, personally, when I read your posts, I know that I can take them at face value. In the same way that LMR always makes me smile. In actual fact, I was sad when you got banned, and LMR wasn't posting, I missed both.
pervipete is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2009, 01:11 PM   #11
pervipete

pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I must admit that I not a great fan of the, for want of a better term, broken woman kind of fiction. Maybe that's why I'm more of a fan of the blackmail/ coercian fantasy.

But I don't feel weird about it, as has been, said we are all different, so what the fuck, if you like, then enjoy it, we're all some form of pervert anyway!!!
Old 03-13-2009, 01:20 PM   #12
angkorwat
|Ψ>AB ≠ Σij cij|i>A⊗|j>B

angkorwat has a maximum reputation! (1000+)angkorwat has a maximum reputation! (1000+)angkorwat has a maximum reputation! (1000+)angkorwat has a maximum reputation! (1000+)angkorwat has a maximum reputation! (1000+)angkorwat has a maximum reputation! (1000+)angkorwat has a maximum reputation! (1000+)angkorwat has a maximum reputation! (1000+)angkorwat has a maximum reputation! (1000+)angkorwat has a maximum reputation! (1000+)angkorwat has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

In most of the stories i write, after the rapist is done with, I don't think about what happens. As she is of no more use to them, I don't care what happens to her. That being said the one story that I wrote from a female perspective did not "turn out all right." The stories and fantasies are about what I want, so I don't care what happens when I've used her as much as I wanted to.
Old 03-13-2009, 05:09 PM   #13
Hailo
Privileged Member

Hailo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hailo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hailo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hailo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hailo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hailo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hailo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hailo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hailo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hailo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hailo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via MSN to Hailo

Our relationship may not be too everyones cup of tea. As some of you have said, it only works if the two are happy which i believe we are.

I feel all the combinations of all my desires and wants in Mr Rotter. He has guided me and i am sure i have helped Him to see things in different perspectives also. He looks after me but at the same time protects me and is my companion and is very sweet.

I know he has said that he would make things harder for me if we feel that things couldn't go on any further. As i have gone through phsyical abuse for so long with my ex, that violence and threats doesn't bother me as much. That does sound very weird when i am writing that down. I am a stronger person because of my past and threats and violence doesn't scare me anymore but the thought of being left or not wanted, that would fuck me up. I don't do games of make up and break up, i have always said thats what you do when you're kids. Mr Rotter knows that and he has seen me get stronger but that's because i have been at his side. He see's something in me that i don't see, it's not vulnerability, it's strength.
Old 03-13-2009, 05:31 PM   #14
pervipete

Quote:
Originally Posted by littlemissRotter View Post
Our relationship may not be too everyones cup of tea. As some of you have said, it only works if the two are happy which i believe we are.

I feel all the combinations of all my desires and wants in Mr Rotter. He has guided me and i am sure i have helped Him to see things in different perspectives also. He looks after me but at the same time protects me and is my companion and is very sweet.

I know he has said that he would make things harder for me if we feel that things couldn't go on any further. As i have gone through phsyical abuse for so long with my ex, that violence and threats doesn't bother me as much. That does sound very weird when i am writing that down. I am a stronger person because of my past and threats and violence doesn't scare me anymore but the thought of being left or not wanted, that would fuck me up. I don't do games of make up and break up, i have always said thats what you do when you're kids. Mr Rotter knows that and he has seen me get stronger but that's because i have been at his side. He see's something in me that i don't see, it's not vulnerability, it's strength.
If anyone has a problem, then to hell with them, as long as it's all mutual, then it's nobodies business.

I think Littlemissrotter that sometimes you reach a point in life where you can't hurt anymore, you become kinda numb to it at first, then, I don't know, it becomes kinda normal, part of what you expect, no that's not quite right. You still hurt, but you know how to deal with it, how to get past the pain.

I think that makes sense, I propably re-write it tomorrow.

It probably doesn't matter, but I think you and Fucking Rotter have a great little relationship, and I wish you all the best for the future.
Old 03-13-2009, 05:38 PM   #15
Hailo
Privileged Member

Hailo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hailo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hailo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hailo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hailo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hailo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hailo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hailo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hailo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hailo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hailo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Pervi, i don't care how cheesy this will sound but this place wouldn't be right if you were not here. You always see things in a positive way, there are not enough people like you out there. You are not allowed to ever sign out of RB Okie, you can sign out to go for a wee but then you have to get back n here straight after you've washed your hands. Or i'll get stroppy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by pervipete View Post
If anyone has a problem, then to hell with them, as long as it's all mutual, then it's nobodies business.

I think Littlemissrotter that sometimes you reach a point in life where you can't hurt anymore, you become kinda numb to it at first, then, I don't know, it becomes kinda normal, part of what you expect, no that's not quite right. You still hurt, but you know how to deal with it, how to get past the pain.

I think that makes sense, I propably re-write it tomorrow.

It probably doesn't matter, but I think you and Fucking Rotter have a great little relationship, and I wish you all the best for the future.
Old 03-13-2009, 05:42 PM   #16
pervipete

Quote:
Originally Posted by littlemissRotter View Post
Pervi, i don't care how cheesy this will sound but this place wouldn't be right if you were not here. You always see things in a positive way, there are not enough people like you out there. You are not allowed to ever sign out of RB Okie, you can sign out to go for a wee but then you have to get back n here straight after you've washed your hands. Or i'll get stroppy.
It don't sound cheesy, but it is bringing a lump to my throat. Okie I don't want you to get stroppy so I'll try and stay on as much as I can hun. Bless you for saying that.
Old 03-13-2009, 05:44 PM   #17
Hailo
Privileged Member

*Offers a sweetie for the lump in your throat*

Meant everyword Pervi

Quote:
Originally Posted by pervipete View Post
It don't sound cheesy, but it is bringing a lump to my throat. Okie I don't want you to get stroppy so I'll try and stay on as much as I can hun. Bless you for saying that.
Old 03-13-2009, 05:49 PM   #18
pervipete

Takes sweet with a smile, and a thanks
Old 03-13-2009, 05:54 PM   #19
ChiTownHoney
Pa'l Mundo

ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Well....since I'm usually the victim, I'm always ok. But sometimes I am not the victim and I want to damage her as much as possible without doing any physical damage.

Emotional damage is always much, much sweeter.
ChiTownHoney is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2009, 06:03 PM   #20
pervipete

Sometimes fantasing bad things is quite healthy. When hurt we all have desire for revenge, for getting our own back. The trouble comes when you feel powerless, then the anger can consume you like a flame, it can become a obsession, and blind you to everything else, until you act, and then that's when the problem really start.

So how do you cope, well therapy is a start, but it's also expensive, and there are times when things are best left inside you.

So have your revenge, inside your head, then breath, and get on with your life.

This are the only times, when yeah, I want them to feel the pain they have caused me.

Sometimes, I'm blackmailing them, sometimes it's as a price for helping them with blackmail, and sometimes, I've saved them from the blackmail before the rape.