Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > General Rape Forum
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 02-16-2009, 11:54 PM   #1
ChiTownHoney
Pa'l Mundo

ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Default Big tease

I admit that I am a bit of a tease. A few years back, I would mess around with guys with absolutely no intention of having sex with them (but I didnt tell them that), however, I would let them get me naked or nearly naked and just when I see them reach for a condom, I tell them, no I dont want to. All guys have been cool with it, most pleaded for a few more minutes, but thats all. Honestly though, me telling them "no" was really an unconcious way to give them the green light. My "no" really meant "I dont want you to stop". After all this, I have yet to meet a guy who actually gets angry enough to give it to me whether I say no or not.

I have heard women say that sometimes, men tell them, "let me know if you want to stop, because once I get past a certain point, I wont be able to stop". Where the hell is that point and why cant I get there??

I truly believe that if a women gets so far with you and then denies you, they are really looking for some rape sex. I have friends who have told me that. They only push guys away, but they want them to continue. Like me, I keep pushing on them, yet let them kiss me, let them get on top of me, grind their hard dicks on me....I love it all....while pushing them away FEEBLY. They feel my body respond...but I tell them no...stop...they have to know what I want...they just have to. I want them to force me...to overpower me, to get mad enough to push their weight on me and pound my body with force...*shiver*

Do any women feel this way?

You guys may think you are pervs for having rape fantasies, but this is the norm. Rape innuendo occurs quite often.

I know that most of you have the ski mask/rope/lame rape fantasy, but most people have the spontaneous throw her down pin her and take her screaming and crying fantasy.

I think I want for this to happen to me, but then sometimes I think maybe I dont. Most women want this, I almost gaurantee it.

I admit that I am a tease because I like to make them want me, but I dont like sleep around. I'll look like a slut. But if they "rape" me....I'm not the guilty one, they are. Making a man do something like that...teasing them, making them do that...its so hot.

Whats even hotter is not the act itself, but the mental state of the guy while he's doing it. Turns me on.

Last edited by ChiTownHoney; 02-17-2009 at 12:20 AM.
ChiTownHoney is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2009, 12:05 AM   #2
Reimagined

Reimagined Level 7 (700+)Reimagined Level 7 (700+)Reimagined Level 7 (700+)Reimagined Level 7 (700+)Reimagined Level 7 (700+)Reimagined Level 7 (700+)Reimagined Level 7 (700+)

I think it depends on the woman. My fear is that sometimes men get the idea that since some women say, "no" when they really mean "yes" gives them the false impression that a majority of women feel that way. Which paints an inaccurate picture.

I, personally, do not do what you described. When I say something, I mean it.

Nice to meet you by the way, ChiTownHoney!
Reimagined is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2009, 12:14 AM   #3
ChiTownHoney
Pa'l Mundo

ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I keept wanted to modify it because I keep thinking of things that need to be said It is hot, isnt it?
Old 02-17-2009, 02:41 AM   #4
Fibonacci
Privileged Member

Fibonacci has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Fibonacci has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Fibonacci has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Fibonacci has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Fibonacci has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Fibonacci has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Fibonacci has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Fibonacci has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Fibonacci has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Fibonacci has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Fibonacci has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Oh, great I think Chi, man even don't need a rape fantasies to overpower and take you at this point. But not nowadays. It is too dangerous. Woman is nearly always taken as a victim and no means NO, no matter what. At least from the law point of view I'd never want to get to situation, where I'd try to explain that she said no, but I thought she might like it

I think you should have lived about 100 years in past. You'd get fulfilled your dreams more easily.

Ok, now I get back to ... I would let them get me naked
Old 02-17-2009, 03:16 AM   #5
Janav

Janav Level 1 (100+)Janav Level 1 (100+)
Send a message via AIM to Janav Send a message via Yahoo to Janav

I concur with the posters above. The risks outweigh the potential and temporary benefits in most situations. Too bad, really. it's not always easy, reading women.

Maybe next time i'll just shove her against the wall and snarl "So, wanna get raped or not, bitch?" . That might kill the mood though

Last edited by Janav; 02-17-2009 at 03:39 AM.
Janav is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2009, 03:17 AM   #6
crimsondesire
Privileged Member

crimsondesire has a maximum reputation! (1000+)crimsondesire has a maximum reputation! (1000+)crimsondesire has a maximum reputation! (1000+)crimsondesire has a maximum reputation! (1000+)crimsondesire has a maximum reputation! (1000+)crimsondesire has a maximum reputation! (1000+)crimsondesire has a maximum reputation! (1000+)crimsondesire has a maximum reputation! (1000+)crimsondesire has a maximum reputation! (1000+)crimsondesire has a maximum reputation! (1000+)crimsondesire has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I have been in the same position as you Chi, I have seduced them only to continue with "Oh, On second thought we really shouldnt"...but this no really meant..make me, please?.

Only to have them stop and say, Oh okay... leaving you dissapointed.

It is my way of provoking rape without having to ask for it.

Just because I have felt this way, it does not make me assume that all women whom have said no have wanted it ,I dont agree with that particular statement.

Also there has been occasions in my life, where I have said no and have deffinatly meant it.

Eyes wide open and mouth taped shut breathing barely,
hands tied up.

A loving heart completly ravished, a home for two,taught to share.

Blood runs thick on skin so pale
and just like my soul,body bare.

Tears are dry, mascara stale,
My twisted fairy tale.

Last edited by crimsondesire; 02-17-2009 at 03:20 AM.
crimsondesire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2009, 06:54 AM   #7
SugarT

SugarT has a maximum reputation! (1000+)SugarT has a maximum reputation! (1000+)SugarT has a maximum reputation! (1000+)SugarT has a maximum reputation! (1000+)SugarT has a maximum reputation! (1000+)SugarT has a maximum reputation! (1000+)SugarT has a maximum reputation! (1000+)SugarT has a maximum reputation! (1000+)SugarT has a maximum reputation! (1000+)SugarT has a maximum reputation! (1000+)SugarT has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

It is a tough one for a guy, and gives a lot of men the shits, mixed messages are confusing and frustrating. I think you are right CTH that a lot of women do this..well change their mind anyway which I never really got.

problem is men are always in the wrong here:

1 If we back down we are pussies
2 If we go ahead we are rapists

and just because women can't make up thier minds!!! lol

It happened to me once on a Holiday in Paris, I hooked up with a VERY hot Canadian girl...she really was a real babe and we had just one night chance....we got back to her room and really got heavy and mostly naked and she started to back out....

damn I kept persisting and she kept resisting...says she should'nt do a one nighter etc, making excuses really...this went on for some time...perhaps 20 mins or more...but she never tried to get of the bedor really get out of there...that was why I took the chance and perhaps casue we were both overseas...

I had enough and manged to give her tits a great sucking and got a finger under her panties...damn she was so wet...she kept saying oh no...oh no... softly... that was it I grabbed her panties and just stood on the bed and pulled them straight off her that threw her on her back and legs high in the air...I had my cock out and rubbed it on her pussy lips and she groaned

she wanted it no doubt and I thrust very deep and she wrapped her arms around my back....we fucked for the next 4 hours and she got a scant 30 mins sleep before she had to get on her bus.

Looking back I am so glad I didn't give up...so was she we had a great night and we regretted we could'nt catch up again.

I mean damn I nearly missed that ride...so girls make up your minds ay lol

but if you don't It can be a Shit Load of fun
Old 02-17-2009, 08:13 AM   #8
On My Knees

On My Knees Level 1 (100+)On My Knees Level 1 (100+)

This has always been one of my favourite fantasies, teasing a man until he can't stop, no matter how much I protest. You described it perfectly, Chi.

I haven't really put it into practice though. I feel too guilty, since behaviour like that could promote actual rape.

Hm, but I would love to try it.
On My Knees is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2009, 04:46 PM   #9
lildefect

lildefect has a maximum reputation! (1000+)lildefect has a maximum reputation! (1000+)lildefect has a maximum reputation! (1000+)lildefect has a maximum reputation! (1000+)lildefect has a maximum reputation! (1000+)lildefect has a maximum reputation! (1000+)lildefect has a maximum reputation! (1000+)lildefect has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

The idea of it is pretty hot, oh definitely! I probably would never go about it that way, though, but definitely a hot post. Thanks!
Old 02-17-2009, 10:14 PM   #10
whyaskwhy
****THE ONE****

whyaskwhy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)whyaskwhy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)whyaskwhy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)whyaskwhy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)whyaskwhy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)whyaskwhy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)whyaskwhy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)whyaskwhy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)whyaskwhy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)whyaskwhy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)whyaskwhy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChiTownHoney View Post
I admit that I am a bit of a tease. A few years back, I would mess around with guys with absolutely no intention of having sex with them (but I didnt tell them that), however, I would let them get me naked or nearly naked and just when I see them reach for a condom, I tell them, no I dont want to. All guys have been cool with it, most pleaded for a few more minutes, but thats all. Honestly though, me telling them "no" was really an unconcious way to give them the green light. My "no" really meant "I dont want you to stop". After all this, I have yet to meet a guy who actually gets angry enough to give it to me whether I say no or not.

I have heard women say that sometimes, men tell them, "let me know if you want to stop, because once I get past a certain point, I wont be able to stop". Where the hell is that point and why cant I get there??

I truly believe that if a women gets so far with you and then denies you, they are really looking for some rape sex. I have friends who have told me that. They only push guys away, but they want them to continue. Like me, I keep pushing on them, yet let them kiss me, let them get on top of me, grind their hard dicks on me....I love it all....while pushing them away FEEBLY. They feel my body respond...but I tell them no...stop...they have to know what I want...they just have to. I want them to force me...to overpower me, to get mad enough to push their weight on me and pound my body with force...*shiver*

You guys may think you are pervs for having rape fantasies, but this is the norm. Rape innuendo occurs quite often.

I know that most of you have the ski mask/rope/lame rape fantasy, but most people have the spontaneous throw her down pin her and take her screaming and crying fantasy.

I think I want for this to happen to me, but then sometimes I think maybe I dont. Most women want this, I almost gaurantee it.

I admit that I am a tease because I like to make them want me, but I dont like sleep around. I'll look like a slut. But if they "rape" me....I'm not the guilty one, they are. Making a man do something like that...teasing them, making them do that...its so hot.

Whats even hotter is not the act itself, but the mental state of the guy while he's doing it. Turns me on.
I like you more and more Chi!
I think the reason they have all stopped is the "what if" factor,What if she really changed her mind and I'm about to get ass raped in prison.
Gotta say though,I think you would be worth the risk!

whyaskwhy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2009, 11:54 PM   #11
RavishAGirl
Privileged Member

RavishAGirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RavishAGirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RavishAGirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RavishAGirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RavishAGirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RavishAGirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RavishAGirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RavishAGirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RavishAGirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RavishAGirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RavishAGirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to RavishAGirl

Oh Chi, girl... damn.

I'll be back to write a post that is more like my usual articulate self once I've cooled down.

That was very erotic, very hot. I had a lover years ago who was into ravishment play, and being young and naive, I didn't use safewords. She just always used a 'damsel' tone of voice when pleading.

One night, she said didn't want to go all the way and she didn't use the damsel tone of voice, and I thought she was serious. I was lustful and furious, so I held her wrists down and pinned her, but held back while she wriggled under me, trying to figure out what was up. She was really squirming, and I wrestled her for a few minutes without taking her, not using anything like my full strength. She didn't say 'Get the fuck off me' but she wasn't putting up her usual 'damsel' act, either. She was just squirming. I was a very puzzled man. I just knew that her writhing under me was making my cock unbearably swollen. Yet I knew I wasn't about to actually hurt her.

Then I saw the flicker of heat in her eyes, and figured it out. I took her mouth with mine and plunged into her, loosing all restraint and just taking her. I pounded her into her bed as though I meant to break her, with her wriggling wildly beneath me, moaning into my mouth. The way she came...

Afterward she slept in my arms, but I woke her in the middle of the night, tied her wrists behind her, flipped her onto her belly, took hold of her hair while she play-resisted (after waking with a start), and enjoyed her for a few long, delicious hours.

Still a very hot memory.

//Ravish

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChiTownHoney View Post

RavishAGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2009, 02:31 AM   #12
Seventeen

Seventeen Level 6 (600+)Seventeen Level 6 (600+)Seventeen Level 6 (600+)Seventeen Level 6 (600+)Seventeen Level 6 (600+)Seventeen Level 6 (600+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by RavishAGirl View Post
Oh Chi, girl... damn.

I'll be back to write a post that is more like my usual articulate self once I've cooled down.

That was very erotic, very hot. I had a lover years ago who was into ravishment play, and being young and naive, I didn't use safewords. She just always used a 'damsel' tone of voice when pleading.

One night, she said didn't want to go all the way and she didn't use the damsel tone of voice, and I thought she was serious. I was lustful and furious, so I held her wrists down and pinned her, but held back while she wriggled under me, trying to figure out what was up. She was really squirming, and I wrestled her for a few minutes without taking her, not using anything like my full strength. She didn't say 'Get the fuck off me' but she wasn't putting up her usual 'damsel' act, either. She was just squirming. I was a very puzzled man. I just knew that her writhing under me was making my cock unbearably swollen. Yet I knew I wasn't about to actually hurt her.

Then I saw the flicker of heat in her eyes, and figured it out. I took her mouth with mine and plunged into her, loosing all restraint and just taking her. I pounded her into her bed as though I meant to break her, with her wriggling wildly beneath me, moaning into my mouth. The way she came...

Afterward she slept in my arms, but I woke her in the middle of the night, tied her wrists behind her, flipped her onto her belly, took hold of her hair while she play-resisted (after waking with a start), and enjoyed her for a few long, delicious hours.

Still a very hot memory.

//Ravish
Are you serious? You did that? I- I- I'm speechless. Been looking for a man to treat me like that my whole life.
Seventeen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2009, 02:35 AM   #13
RavishAGirl
Privileged Member

RavishAGirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RavishAGirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RavishAGirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RavishAGirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RavishAGirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RavishAGirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RavishAGirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RavishAGirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RavishAGirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RavishAGirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RavishAGirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to RavishAGirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seventeen View Post
Are you serious? You did that? I- I- I'm speechless. Been looking for a man to treat me like that my whole life.

We had been lovers for a while. I was able to read her.

I think she wanted it to feel real, that night.

The guys who Chi has been teasing mercilessly...they haven't known her intimately enough to be able to read her eyes.

//Ravished
RavishAGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2009, 12:59 PM   #14
italianguy
Banned

italianguy is infamous around these partsitalianguy is infamous around these partsitalianguy is infamous around these partsitalianguy is infamous around these partsitalianguy is infamous around these partsitalianguy is infamous around these partsitalianguy is infamous around these partsitalianguy is infamous around these parts

Chi you remind me of a girl that I knew. She wanted it for real, not just roleplay.

I still remember every word that she said, the conversation that follows is not invented, it's exactly what she said.

She was almost a stranger and talking to her I mentioned rape casually, not really to test her reaction, just casually. I was talking about a girl that more than once was mean to me and I said that she needed some rape to change attitude. That's just a normal conversation between adults, not really a kinky conversation.

This girl I was talking to became almost crazy after the rape word. She changed expression and her eyes were lucid. She stopped talking. We watched each other for a few moments and I said worried "anything wrong?"

I thought that she was just going to shout random feminist insults to me, cause that change of expression was not really encouraging. But she said pacifically "Rape... scary... don't you think that rape is little too much for what she did?"

I was going to assure her that I will never rape this girls, it's just a way of saying. But the girl continued "I... I... like rape I think" and she was very embarrassed. She became red. It's easy to write it on a board, it's not easy at all to say it in front of someone. She evaded my eyes and watched the floor while saying it.

Me: "You like rape??????" faking to be astonished.
Girl: "Yes... I would like to be raped. I like the idea of someone kidnapping me and raping me for a long time and blah blah blah" she described her fantasy with a lot of details. She was still a little embarrassed, but not really as much as when she said that "I like to be raped".
Me: "Do you want me to rape you?"
Girl: "That's really a stupid question. If I say yes it will not be rape"
Me: "Wasn't that "I like to be raped" a way of asking for it? Why did you tell your fantasy if you don't want me to rape you in that way?"
Girl: "WFT are you saying? I did not ask for anything"
Me: "Ok, sorry, I misunderstand"
Girl: "You sure did"
Me: "Let's put it in this way, if I rape you NOW, will you report me?"
Girl: "..." (long pause)
Me: "so?"
Girl: ".... no ..."
Me: "what?"
Girl: "... no ..."
Me: "cooooool" watching her with an horny and evil expression
Girl: "or maybe..."
ME: "OR MAYBE WHAT????"
Girl: "maybe yes..."
Me: "WTF????? YES or NO? Be clear please"
Girl: "maybe yes"

At this point I was going to ask her why... maybe I misunderstand all and she said no just cause she didn't want to cause me trouble, not cause she wanted to be raped, or maybe cause she was too embarrassed to report, so I just wanted to clarify that no, but she kept talking.

Girl: "It's your choice to rape me or not. You decide if I'm worth some risk or not"
Me: "WTF? I just want to be safe. Will you report me or not?"
Girl: "In life sometimes you have to take some risks"
Me: "please don't play games"
Girl: "Am I worthy or Am I not worthy some risks?" this time she said that lifting her chest to expose her boobies and opening her arms like if she was offering me her body. Remaining in that position she said "Your choice".
Me (very angry this time): "You crazy girl. I'm sure you are the kind of girl that report guys if they don't rape you well. You know what? Fuck you. Yes. FUCK YOU. No way that I will ever rape you."

I taught her a hard lesson. I know what you guys are thinking, I know, I'm a tough guy . I know that you would like to be like me.

Last edited by italianguy; 02-18-2009 at 01:06 PM.
italianguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2009, 01:27 PM   #15
menace
Privileged Member

menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to menace

OMG, I'm laughing! I'm actually laughing!
Old 02-18-2009, 01:43 PM   #16
FuckingRotter
The Fist of Fury.

FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I did have a chuckle at Italianguy myself. The last sentence was the clincher, not convinced he could rape the girl to her satisfaction he then goes on to tell us what a big man we must all think he is. Hilarious.

Italianguy, keep up the good work, this site needs more comedians.

THE WESTCOUNTRY SHALL RISE AGAIN!

Yay! It's pink!

Don't think.... FEEL!

We're Englishmen, and we came here, to rape your women and drink your beer.

I went back in time and voted for Hitler.

Pouring oil on troubled waters since 2008. Then lighting a fucking match.
FuckingRotter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2009, 02:52 PM   #17
pervipete
Watching from the shadows

pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to pervipete

God Italianguy, you missed your calling
pervipete is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2009, 08:55 PM   #18
Sierra
Privileged Member

Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by RavishAGirl View Post
We had been lovers for a while. I was able to read her.

I think she wanted it to feel real, that night.

The guys who Chi has been teasing mercilessly...they haven't known her intimately enough to be able to read her eyes.

//Ravished
You're on to something here, I think, Ravish.

With strangers or people I don't know well, I am not a tease and I don't want them to force the issue if I say no. If I promise something - verbally or implied - I deliver.

With someone I know and trust? Yeah, I do tease, and really expect that person to know me well enough to know when my protests have gone beyond, "I don't want to at this very minute but you could probably convince me" to the point of "If you don't take your hands off me right now something bad is going to happen."

Is that fair? No. But thus far I haven't had any complaints.
Sierra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2009, 11:16 PM   #19
ChiTownHoney
Pa'l Mundo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sierra View Post
You're on to something here, I think, Ravish.

With strangers or people I don't know well, I am not a tease and I don't want them to force the issue if I say no. If I promise something - verbally or implied - I deliver.

With someone I know and trust? Yeah, I do tease, and really expect that person to know me well enough to know when my protests have gone beyond, "I don't want to at this very minute but you could probably convince me" to the point of "If you don't take your hands off me right now something bad is going to happen."

Is that fair? No. But thus far I haven't had any complaints.
True but I feel like there is no fun in that. not knowing someone and not knowing what they are capable of is the fun part for me. I was with someone for 4 years and he was just soooo predictable and his way about doing the "rape/rough sex" play was just so pathedic and turned me off more than on because I knew he wasnt going to actually do anything to hurt me. Its the not knowing that is exciting. The danger aspect that does it for me.

Last edited by ChiTownHoney; 02-18-2009 at 11:19 PM.
Old 02-18-2009, 11:17 PM   #20
doggystylethatgirl
Banned

doggystylethatgirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)doggystylethatgirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)doggystylethatgirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)doggystylethatgirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)doggystylethatgirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)doggystylethatgirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)doggystylethatgirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)doggystylethatgirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)doggystylethatgirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)doggystylethatgirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)doggystylethatgirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Question

Quote:
Originally Posted by italianguy View Post
I know that you would like to be like me.

Are You Serious ?
Attached Images
File Type: gif th_AnimatedLaughingFrog.gif (9.5 KB, 133 views)
File Type: gif Copy (2) of th_AnimatedLaughingFrog.gif (9.5 KB, 132 views)
doggystylethatgirl is offline   Reply With Quote