Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > General Rape Forum
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 08-28-2009, 10:23 PM   #1
Lil-Mac
The Resthome Rapist

Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to Lil-Mac
Default Rape in the News

Couple arrested for kidnapping and imprisoning an 11 year old girl 18 years ago. They kept her in tents and sheds behind their house useing her as a sex slave... the slimy bastard even fathered two kids by her.

Reminds me of that sick bastard in Switzerland last year that kept his daughter locked in the F'in basement. Death is almost too good for these bastards, but just almost. Too bad this happened in Cali and not here in my state. These two sicko's would be strapped to old smokie and turned into crispy-critterz.

Well at least I can take comfort in the fact that their souls will burn in hell even if their bodies dont burn on Earth.

http://www.kolotv.com/news/headlines/55948492.html
Lil-Mac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2009, 12:56 AM   #2
EvilJ
Privileged Member

EvilJ has a maximum reputation! (1000+)EvilJ has a maximum reputation! (1000+)EvilJ has a maximum reputation! (1000+)EvilJ has a maximum reputation! (1000+)EvilJ has a maximum reputation! (1000+)EvilJ has a maximum reputation! (1000+)EvilJ has a maximum reputation! (1000+)EvilJ has a maximum reputation! (1000+)EvilJ has a maximum reputation! (1000+)EvilJ has a maximum reputation! (1000+)EvilJ has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

While I can agree with your anger, I don't know a state anywhere in America where these people would be elligible for the actual death penalty. Death penalty cases are usually limited to cases where a crime results in someone's death.

Rest assured that they will get life in prison and a kidnapper/ child rapist never has an easy time in any prison. His life will be a living Hell. What's in store for him is actually much more cruel than his death could possibly be. There won't be a moment of the rest of his life that he will ever feel comfort again.
Old 08-29-2009, 03:53 PM   #3
pervipete
Watching from the shadows

pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to pervipete

Maybe child molestation should become another crime to be punished by death...
pervipete is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2009, 06:53 PM   #4
gaggirl
* yawn *

gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

child abuse period should be death penalty stuff. molested or not. that would stop that cycle of abuse.

In our news,,, our northside Bike pathway serial rapist got caught. DAMN. Dammit dammit dammit. there goes THAT chance.
gaggirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2009, 12:00 AM   #5
Lil-Mac
The Resthome Rapist

Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by EvilJ View Post
While I can agree with your anger, I don't know a state anywhere in America where these people would be elligible for the actual death penalty. Death penalty cases are usually limited to cases where a crime results in someone's death.

Rest assured that they will get life in prison and a kidnapper/ child rapist never has an easy time in any prison. His life will be a living Hell. What's in store for him is actually much more cruel than his death could possibly be. There won't be a moment of the rest of his life that he will ever feel comfort again.

My mind tells me that you are 100% correct in what you say... but my heart says F&#K the Mind..... Let the bastards FRY!!
Old 09-03-2009, 02:31 AM   #6
TZOFOSHO
Hardest E-thug around

TZOFOSHO has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TZOFOSHO has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TZOFOSHO has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TZOFOSHO has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TZOFOSHO has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TZOFOSHO has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TZOFOSHO has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TZOFOSHO has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TZOFOSHO has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TZOFOSHO has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TZOFOSHO has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by EvilJ View Post
Rape of a child under a certain age (12 i believe) calls for the death penalty in Louisiana, that's the only state's death penalty law that i'm even vaguely familiar with, but, i would assume there are more.

edit:

according to wikipedia (most trusted and accurate news source on the web ): LA, FL, and OK all have death penalty statues for Aggravated Rape, Aggravated Kidnapping/Extoritionate kidnapping in several states,

interesting: "As of November 2008, there is only one person on death row facing capital punishment that has not been convicted of murder. Demarcus Ali Sears remains under a death sentence in Georgia for the crime of "Kidnapping With Bodily Injury." Sears was convicted in 1993 for the Kidnapping and Bodily Injury of victim Gloria Ann Wilbur. Wilbur was kidnapped and beaten in Georgia, raped in Tennessee, and murdered in Kentucky. Sears was never charged with the murder of Wilbur in Kentucky, but was sentenced to death by a jury in Georgia for Kidnapping with Bodily Injury."

...interesting reading overall: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Capital..._United_States

sigh...supreme court likes to make me look stupid... as of '08 i may have been wrong on the child rape in LA...http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kennedy...iana...supreme court...wtf man?, weak decision...very weak.

Last edited by TZOFOSHO; 09-03-2009 at 02:40 AM.
TZOFOSHO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2009, 04:37 PM   #7
Kruniac

Kruniac Level 1 (100+)Kruniac Level 1 (100+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lil-Mac View Post
Couple arrested for kidnapping and imprisoning an 11 year old girl 18 years ago. They kept her in tents and sheds behind their house useing her as a sex slave... the slimy bastard even fathered two kids by her.

Reminds me of that sick bastard in Switzerland last year that kept his daughter locked in the F'in basement. Death is almost too good for these bastards, but just almost. Too bad this happened in Cali and not here in my state. These two sicko's would be strapped to old smokie and turned into crispy-critterz.

Well at least I can take comfort in the fact that their souls will burn in hell even if their bodies dont burn on Earth.

http://www.kolotv.com/news/headlines/55948492.html
Yeah, that is pretty twisted. I couldn't imagine anyone that could literally have sex with a child. Children, by design, aren't attractive in "that way". They also don't have mature enough emotions, behavioral patterns, or anything else for that matter to even RESEMBLE an adult.

It's just creepy to think about.
Kruniac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2009, 06:21 PM   #8
MoonKitsune

MoonKitsune Level 1 (100+)MoonKitsune Level 1 (100+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by pervipete View Post
Maybe child molestation should become another crime to be punished by death...
That goes so very far beyond just "molestation"
For 18 years, she was completely dehumanized. She's released now, but there's no real recovery from that. He may not have physically ended her life, but that's something that no amount of therapy can repress. Eighteen years of her life are gone. She now has two children who are probably fucked up as well. She was kept in a shed like a goddamn garden tool, and she was raped mercilessly thousands of times. He practically did kill her. The only reason I'd want to see him live is to hear how he's being treated in prison.
MoonKitsune is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2009, 06:23 PM   #9
pervipete
Watching from the shadows

pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to pervipete

Quote:
Originally Posted by MoonKitsune View Post
That goes so very far beyond just "molestation"
For 18 years, she was completely dehumanized. She's released now, but there's no real recovery from that. He may not have physically ended her life, but that's something that no amount of therapy can repress. Eighteen years of her life are gone. She now has two children who are probably fucked up as well. She was kept in a shed like a goddamn garden tool, and she was raped mercilessly thousands of times. He practically did kill her. The only reason I'd want to see him live is to hear how he's being treated in prison.
Hmm, I know that, I was talking about child molestors in general
pervipete is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2009, 06:42 PM   #10
MoonKitsune

MoonKitsune Level 1 (100+)MoonKitsune Level 1 (100+)

I don't think I'd go that far. The whole age boundary thing would bring too much controversy then. Kidnapping is already a top class felony, and molestation/rape on top of that should equal death automatically in my opinion. I guess I feel it's worse than holding someone for ransom.
MoonKitsune is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2009, 09:07 PM   #11
romer

romer Level 5 (500+)romer Level 5 (500+)romer Level 5 (500+)romer Level 5 (500+)romer Level 5 (500+)romer Level 5 (500+)

A lot of very valid views here, and very well put.
I don't understand the attraction that these guys have for kids at all. I can only guess that they get off on the very things that have been mentioned here. The immature bodies, emotions and the innocense must all play a part of it. In his way, the Austrian guy was worse than the Californian in that the Austrian de-humanized his own daughter for fucks sake. I know there is a section on this and many other boards dedicated to incest but when it happens for real, and for 24 or however many years it was, man, these guys are sick. Truely sick bastards.
I was told the other day that a convicted pedo who is on the sex offenders register in the UK but has served his time is sueing the UK Government because he has to take a pill to reduce his attraction to kids. The reason he's sueing? Its against his human rights! Jesus, what a stain on humanity.
romer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2009, 09:22 PM   #12
Lil-Mac
The Resthome Rapist

Before he died my dad used to be a highway patrolman in Texas and he told me stories about .357 justice. Half the time I think he was just jerking my chain but there must have been some truth to it. Both the swiss guy and this cat would be prime candidates for summery execution.

I used to not be this harsh.. I used to think everyone deserved their day in court but now... I dunno. Maybe it's because I'm getting older, or maybe because there just seems to be so many sick bastards out there. I know one thing for sure.. it sucks arse that 'we the people' are gonna have to foot the bill for these two the rest of their damn lives!!