Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Miscellaneous > Rowdy room
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 11-24-2008, 08:51 PM   #21
Sierra
Privileged Member

Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sternenlied View Post
That's why I warned him about attacking other members as well.

. . .

But if shysnale isn't a complete idiot he got the notion he'll soon be gone if he keeps this up.
Dammit, Stern!!! You're spoiling all my fun!!! I SO wanted Snale to keep going. We haven't had a good firestorm in a while, and I can't think of a better target for a few grenades and a flamethrower.

Snale...you might have noticed in this that you have finally gone too far. Although I would love to take you on myself, as would several of the posters above me, might I suggest a self-imposed exile for while? I wouldn't have thought it possible, but you have managed to offend just about everyone on RB today and a self-imposed exile is WAY better than one imposed on you.

Last edited by Sierra; 11-24-2008 at 09:01 PM.
Sierra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2008, 09:16 PM   #22
doggystylethatgirl
Banned

doggystylethatgirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)doggystylethatgirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)doggystylethatgirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)doggystylethatgirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)doggystylethatgirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)doggystylethatgirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)doggystylethatgirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)doggystylethatgirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)doggystylethatgirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)doggystylethatgirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)doggystylethatgirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Talking

hey now

you know what happens when you put salt on a snale.

doggystylethatgirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2008, 06:05 AM   #23
shysnale
Neurotic Escargot

shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Hummmm what an interesting concept.
A bunch of people capable of admitting the existence of a board for those who have the fantasy to attack and rape someone can't understand the existence of a room called 'Rowdy' where the fun is based on attacking and degrading each others ? What a great form of integrity. Rape fantasizers with souls issues. Well, too bad Stern doesn't care for using her 'doctor' skills here, because it looks like I am not the only bipolar around. You've all put yourself in the same garbage can : liars pretending to have an open mind. If you don't want to hit rock botton in mediocrity : spend some time to make a sticky that finally make the rowdy room rules clear or go away with your 'shinning angels warning'. Ha ! You fantasize about being beaten and rape, ha ! you fantasize about make a girl cry and rip out her vagina, but the concept of a room where people talk beyond their real beliefs, just for the pleasure of the fight is beyond your understanding ? What are you guys ? Fakes ? Idiots ? Liars ? If you look in the beasters section you will see people complaining because their dogs asses bleeds too long after they sodomize it. In the scat section you see mothers saying they love to see their 10 years old child eating his own shit and you remain idle ???? And the 'Torture Anyone thread' in the 'General Rape Forum' did not even annoy you and you're still pretending there are limits to respect in the Rowdy Room ? Hypocrites fuckers ! This is the rowdy room. Nothing I said here about Stern or Louise are serious, it's just for the fun of it !!! Have you seen my post in the Idle talk where I ask about getting a feminine opinion ? Don't you find it a bit contradictory with what I do in the rowdy room ? Do you sometimes think before you take decisions ? Ho well, go ahead bunch of morons, go on you power trip ban me and keep hiding in your perception of what's right or wrong. Good for you.

Last edited by shysnale; 11-25-2008 at 06:15 AM.
shysnale is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2008, 09:54 AM   #24
Lemarchand
Guardian Of The Box

Location: On a return flight from Hades...That was one dull vacation!
Lemarchand has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lemarchand has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lemarchand has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lemarchand has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lemarchand has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lemarchand has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lemarchand has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lemarchand has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lemarchand has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lemarchand has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lemarchand has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Firstly, to all those reading this thread. I just want to make it clear that I am not jumping on any bandwagon and looking for an easy target to criticize on the board, and have no desire to hijack a thread to call attention to myself. I just feel compelled to take issue with a couple of things The Cowardly Slug makes reference to within his last post.

"Nothing I said here about Stern or Louise are serious!"

Well well well, what do we have here? The decrepit hiding place of the passive aggressive. To throw insults and slander to another being and then suggest it's alright because "You weren't being serious". You are such a pathetic little child and I am seriously amazed that I am giving you any of my time in order to make my response. Regardless of the existence of "Rowdy Room" rules, attempting to hide behind them to justify the kind of bilious dross that you spout consistently on this board and towards others is significantly pitiful. Attempting to contend the seriousness of suggesting another should go and shoot themselves in the head, as a "bit of a joke" as a argumentative response, is again wretchedly cretinous! I have no care for how you interpret this site or the rules of a particular forum area. A statement like that goes beyond the realm of common decency, and the one thing that this board asks within it's rules is that you treat others board members with respect. If you are keen on quoting rules in order to defend your position, then I expect to see you abide by the most basic rule that covers this entire board!

"Because it looks like I am not the only bipolar around."

What an astute observation. No, you are not the only bipolar sufferer who frequents this board...you are not the first and you certainly will not be the last here. I am VERY disappointed to see a pitiful little imbecile like yourself call attention to what is indeed a very complex and difficult mental illness in order to attempt to gain a passive aggressive justification for your behavior on this board! This is an issue that I feel a particular sense of disgust about, and certainly take a great deal of offense about. And even someone like yourself...suffering the levels of mental retardation that you clearly display, can figure out why!
We all know that you like to call attention to yourself and attempt to gain the sympathy from members of this board when we saw your "cry for help", and you getting pissed off that no one congratulated you for something.
Judging by the responses to your thread, it was clear to me that I have a significant level of understanding and experience to the "suicide solution" than many of the people who had the decency to respond to you. How much of a shameless loser are you when you have to announce on a message board that you are going to kill yourself in order to gain some social interaction? The gap between suicidal thought and action is a significant one, and those of us who reach the precipice of suicidal action understand completely that when you reach that stage, there is no desire to "call for help". The wanting of death is so powerful that you are completely isolated by the self obsession that care is taken to prevent others from interfering and preventing one from taking their own life. I understand I may offend many who deal with suicidal thought and may have felt sympathetic towards Shysnale, but his actions in posting on the board were certainly not intended to do anything else other that draw attention to himself. It's the same kind of reprehensible and pathetic behavior that you see in people recently dumped by a significant other, who claim they will kill themselves in order to keep that person in their life...in fact I wouldn't be surprised if you have actually tried the very same Shysnale!

However, I have a simplistic solution to suggest to all the board members here!

Considering this socially inept worm likes the attention so much that he will say anything to garner it. The lets start to completely ignore him. Whatever he posts on whatever subject he tries to involve himself in...just completely ignore him.
It would be most interesting to see how long and how far he will go to try and get some attention, and one of two things will happen. He will either get bored and go away...or he will incur himself some significant vacation time from the board.

That's just my suggestion.

Regards

Lemarchand

Wandering between two worlds, one dead, The other powerless to be born.
Lemarchand is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2008, 10:22 AM   #25
shysnale
Neurotic Escargot

shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Lemarchand, you joined in summer 2008 so I doubt you may have an idea of what the original rowdy room was. Now if you want to pursuie on accusing me for lacking respect to others, please do a search outside the rowdy room and point out one thread of me attacking someone, can you do that ?

As for real suicidals that never talk about their own demise desire, how do you explain the success of 'Sos Suicide' call numbers ?

Lastly, can you explain the difference between someone very interested in talking rape and an attention seeker ? Do you think an attention lurker would spend time reading other posts and give them answers and reps points ?

Last edited by shysnale; 11-25-2008 at 10:25 AM.
Old 11-25-2008, 01:06 PM   #26
Sierra
Privileged Member

Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Snale, you seem to have missed the point entirely.

This is a FANTASY board, where even the most "deviant" sexual fantasy can be aired without judgment. You write a long list of what most would consider "sick" fantasies that find acceptance here, and think we should express moral outrage. I'm interested....why should any of this offend us when we choose to be here? You joined this board in 2006. Have you raped anyone? No? Well then why should THEIR fantasies induce outrage when YOURS don't?

You crossed the line when you left the fantasy realm and ventured in to unfamiliar territory for you - reality.

You seem to forget that behind every screen name there is an actual person. "Sierra", "shysnale", "Sternenlied" - all of these represent one facet of a real person sitting in front of that glowing screen. Because of the nature of this board, you could tell "Sternenlied" that you want to abduct her, rape her and leave her bleeding in the street without censure from any of us. That is fantasy, and quite different from telling the real person behind the screen name that she should kill herself. Or are you too far gone to see the difference?

You note that you are "not the only bipolar around." You are undoubtedly right, based on statistics, but others choose not to exploit their illness to strangers in some sort of sick online freak show just to get attention and somehow prove that their lives have meaning. Have some dignity, man!!

As for the rest of your ramblings:

Quote:
If you don't want to hit rock botton in mediocrity : spend some time to make a sticky that finally make the rowdy room rules clear or go away with your 'shinning angels warning'. Ha !
I'm unclear as to exactly how this would help. A 400 page treatise setting out rules cannot cover all the possible ways one person can offend the group. You did not get the reaction you got because you broke any rules on this board. You got the reaction because you offended people on a very personal, instinctive level. You can get all defensive and self-righteous, but the fact remains that you crossed boundaries and the sooner you quit feeling injured and realize that the better.

Quote:
Ho well, go ahead bunch of morons, go on you power trip ban me and keep hiding in your perception of what's right or wrong. Good for you.
The fact that you were able to log in here shows that you were not banned, so you can get off that little martyrdom kick.

Your response to Lemarchand missed his point so widely that I can't even begin to respond so I'll take his advice. I'm out.
Sierra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2008, 02:44 PM   #27
somedude
W.I.R. and Marshal

somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by shysnale View Post
Hummmm what an interesting concept.
A bunch of people capable of admitting the existence of a board for those who have the fantasy to attack and rape someone can't understand the existence of a room called 'Rowdy' where the fun is based on attacking and degrading each others ? What a great form of integrity. Rape fantasizers with souls issues. Well, too bad Stern doesn't care for using her 'doctor' skills here, because it looks like I am not the only bipolar around. You've all put yourself in the same garbage can : liars pretending to have an open mind. If you don't want to hit rock botton in mediocrity : spend some time to make a sticky that finally make the rowdy room rules clear or go away with your 'shinning angels warning'. Ha ! You fantasize about being beaten and rape, ha ! you fantasize about make a girl cry and rip out her vagina, but the concept of a room where people talk beyond their real beliefs, just for the pleasure of the fight is beyond your understanding ? What are you guys ? Fakes ? Idiots ? Liars ? If you look in the beasters section you will see people complaining because their dogs asses bleeds too long after they sodomize it. In the scat section you see mothers saying they love to see their 10 years old child eating his own shit and you remain idle ???? And the 'Torture Anyone thread' in the 'General Rape Forum' did not even annoy you and you're still pretending there are limits to respect in the Rowdy Room ? Hypocrites fuckers ! This is the rowdy room. Nothing I said here about Stern or Louise are serious, it's just for the fun of it !!! Have you seen my post in the Idle talk where I ask about getting a feminine opinion ? Don't you find it a bit contradictory with what I do in the rowdy room ? Do you sometimes think before you take decisions ? Ho well, go ahead bunch of morons, go on you power trip ban me and keep hiding in your perception of what's right or wrong. Good for you.
Think it's time for me to weigh in here! Shysnale I've known you for a long time and have been the target of your long rowdy room diatribe assaults where you tear down a person's character and life in general and seen you post similar at others. What you said to Stern was over the line Rowdy Room or no Rowdy Room and that it was in the Rowdy Room is the only reason you weren't banned.
There is a difference between insults for fun and ranting viciously at someone for whatever your motivation happened to be. You've done this before and you weren't "joking" or "having fun"...so don't hide behind that and call everyone who called you on it hypocrits.
And to be clear if you'd said what you said to Stern in person with me in the same room you would have apologized or been one sorry snale!
Old 11-25-2008, 05:02 PM   #28
Rogue
Immoral Irishman

Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I’ll start with something that may surprise you – I think Snale has been the best thread starter in the last 2 years. Now, he has also started some of the worst threads in history, but for someone like me, who looks for originality, particularly in the Rape Fantasy section, there has been no better at thought provoking topics. I always felt he has held a unique place in RB's heart, in his own humorous, yet sometimes adorably pathetic way. So, like Phantom, I'm also saddened by the fall and fall of Shysnale.

Quote:
Have you seen my post in the Idle talk where I ask about getting a feminine opinion ? Don't you find it a bit contradictory with what I do in the rowdy room ? Do you sometimes think before you take decisions ?
I did something like this myself once before, I posted a thread in the Rowdy Room with absolutely no hints as to whether I was being serious or not. Most got it, some did not. Doesn't it really depend on the personality and the consistency of the member? In my opinion, mine was clear at the time. Nothing about you has been pleasant or consistent as of late, no one should be expected to know anything definitive about your statements.

Quote:
Lemarchand, you joined in summer 2008 so I doubt you may have an idea of what the original rowdy room was.
While I believe you are mistaken anyway, you know my join date, so I have an idea of origins. Take for example, Persiangurl, the worst thing she ever said was that a girl looked like she had down syndrome. You could argue she made worse insults, but this is ultimately why she was banned. If she had said it inside the Rowdy Room, why should Grm and many others have been any less offended? What has a room got to do with it?

Quote:
If you look in the beasters section you will see people complaining because their dogs asses bleeds too long after they sodomize it. In the scat section you see mothers saying they love to see their 10 years old child eating his own shit and you remain idle ????
"Out of Sight, Out of Mind" - Everyone here is perfectly entitled to remain idle, as the long as there are competent mods reading the posts, to ignore any sections they like. Jesus, they're so varied, I'm lucky if I have a common interest with 30% of the fantasies discussed in this place.

No one in those sections are demanding attention, forcing their opinions on us or provoking responses. You have publicly and directly addressed a member, a mod no less, and asked her to kill herself. This is not about rules, it's about human decency and putting members, real people, first. They are what keep a forum alive, not an ironclad rule. Lem can see that and you cannot - how amazing for a "newbie."

I'd rather tear up the old RR treaty before this kind of treatment towards one another becomes acceptable.
Old 11-25-2008, 06:29 PM   #29
Sternenlied
Unknown Entity

Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to Sternenlied

Well, a few general words here:

a) to shysnale:

You certainly have no right to criticize Lemarchand's status as a "newbie" by disputing his ability to understand the Rowdy Room's initial intended purpose. Actually since you have been a member here for quite some time now, you should be the one being aware of it. And please don't try sneaking your way out of all the crap you said by stating it was purely fun, you're embarrassing yourself even more. At least have the guts (for once) to deal with your own behaviour without blaming everyone else. There are plenty of people out there - suffering from mental illnesses far worse than yours - who are capable of doing so. Don't even think of going on about your "poor" mental stability, don't even try using that as an excuse for your actions, it's not.

b) to somedude:

Thanks for the notion but
1) shysnale would never dare to say those things to me face-to-face (not to anyone else either, for that matter) because he's way too much of a coward to do so.
2) Even IF he did manage to keep his jitters of anxiety when dealing with a real life person under control to actually say something close to his posts, there wouldn't be any need for physical repercussions. Physically attacking shysnale just wouldn't be fair. This "man" makes even the girliest girly-girl look like the toughest person on this planet. He would start crying solely because a hand was raised. Besides ... he's simply too irrelevant.
3) Even IF physical force was required, I'd be perfectly able to inflict it myself.

c) to everyone else involved here:

Thanks for getting involved. I'm glad to know a few members here still understand the meaning of general decency when it comes to social interaction and dealing with other people.
Thanks for your words, well-chosen and to the point(s) that needed mentioning.

p.s.:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rogue
I’ll start with something that may surprise you – I think Snale has been the best thread starter in the last 2 years. Now, he has also started some of the worst threads in history, but for someone like me, who looks for originality, particularly in the Rape Fantasy section, there has been no better at thought provoking topics. I always felt he has held a unique place in RB's heart, in his own humorous, yet sometimes adorably pathetic way. So, like Phantom, I'm also saddened by the fall and fall of Shysnale.
This one I'd like to reply to.
I agree, shysnale's valuable contribution throughout his time here is certainly not in dispute. You're also right - his fall is saddening, even more so because it was so unnecessary.

We all know however once a certain line has been crossed there is no going back. He finally managed to get there.

Now, finally: Shysnale, give it a rest. This is the last - and friendliest - advice you're going to get.

Last edited by Sternenlied; 11-26-2008 at 10:31 PM.
Sternenlied is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2008, 02:47 PM   #30
ChiTownHoney
Pa'l Mundo

ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I try to stay out of these pathedic arguments as much as I can.

I admit to only skimming through some of the main parts of this thread.

ShySnale:

You are awesome, you have been super nice to me and I think that if you really work hard at yourself that you can achieve something great.

Stern is not the board doctor. She cant help you. I know what you are looking for, trust me. You feel so bad for yourself that you want someone to beat you down so you can feel entitled to wallow in self misery. What good is that going to do you? What is going to happen then? Think about it. You have choices. You feel horrible or you dont. Now I am not sure if its a physiological thing, but most times, these things can get better with some therapy and actual WORK. You want to have to get better. Its all you. Its not up to someone else to do it for you.

Perception. If you want to feel miserable, you will. Maybe try this excersize. Wake up tomorrow and say "its a new day, things are good". Go about your business. Make it a state of mind. You have life. There is a wonderful world out there. Dont think about what other people have and what you dont have, which I am guessing you have alot more than a majority of the worlds population.

Dont listen to the people on this board, ok, well, except for me, right now. Your war is not with them. Its with yourself. Get off the computer for awhile. Go breathe some air. Drink some fresh water. Appreciate that you are alive and well and take charge of your destiny. Get to know yourself and who you are and what you want.

Phantom:

Why so combative in this thread?

ShySnale lashed out, but you know why? People picked on him. He made some random post and people started on him. "Stern isn't terrifying, some men are just afraid of their own shadow." What was the reason for that?
Did he insult you and I missed it? If he didnt directly insult you sweetie...Stern is MORE than capable of fending for herself...and she should. All members are equal, dont forget that!

God Bless everyone in the States celebrating Thanksgiving!

Last edited by ChiTownHoney; 11-27-2008 at 03:35 PM.
ChiTownHoney is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2008, 03:51 PM   #31
BedSlut

BedSlut has initial reputation

Whow what a fight here ! Is that why it's called the Rowdy Room ?
Sternenlied, how old are you ? 15 years old ? You act like a kid 'meeeeaaaaawwww meeeeaaaaawww I had the last word !
ShyTheSnail come to bed with me and you will cry more than me. he he he
BedSlut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2008, 04:42 PM   #32
shysnale
Neurotic Escargot

Quote:
Originally Posted by BedSlut View Post
ho .. really ? I'm no good in bed but maybe you can help me. contact me lrnt.gaillard@gmail.com
Old 11-27-2008, 04:44 PM   #33
shysnale
Neurotic Escargot

Quote:
ho .. really ? I'm no good in bed but maybe you can help me. contact me ***Pms***
Old 11-27-2008, 05:29 PM   #34
theDarkOne
Banned

Location: Never gonna give you up,Never gonna let you down,Never gonna run around and desert you.
theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Sternenlied, how old are you ? 15 years old ? You act like a kid 'meeeeaaaaawwww meeeeaaaaawww I had the last word !
and you are?Besides ignorant ...
theDarkOne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2008, 05:37 PM   #35
Sternenlied
Unknown Entity

Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to Sternenlied

Quote:
Originally Posted by BedSlut
You question my age and call me a kid? Didn't you try to give me negative reputation? Feel free to ask around ... I never gave anyone negative reputation simply because I had a fight with them. Apparently you are the kid here.
So why don't you just take your own advice - the one you gave me with that negative reputation - and shut up yourself.
Stay out of my business and out of my way.
Old 11-28-2008, 01:08 AM   #36
ChiTownHoney
Pa'l Mundo

ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phantom View Post
[COLOR=Wheat]
Actually honey, that statement about some men are afraid of their own shadow? That wasn't directed at shysnale.
Well leave it up to me to take blanket statements and make them personal. I think you can see I am the queen of that

Hope your thanksgiving was great dahling
ChiTownHoney is offline   Reply With Quote