Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Role Play Rape
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 11-02-2008, 01:10 PM   #1
bruised-julie

bruised-julie Level 1 (100+)bruised-julie Level 1 (100+)
Default play with me...male (s) required

Rachael turned the key in the padlock on the gates dead on 6.30.
She had turned the key every night now for over 4 years since she became a Ranger here at the Forest Country Park. She winced as she lowered the heavy padlock, her wrist was playing her up again and she flexed her fingers and smoothed down the flesh coloured wrist support that tightly wrapped around her slender hand and wrist. A horse riding accident last year had left her with a broken wrist...the bones had healed but the tendons had not healed as well...hence the brace.
She smiled to herself as she looked out over the woods and parkland.....simply beautiful in the approaching twilight.
As the Tawny owl;s began to call in the distance Rachael turned to her Landrover and climbed in, as she turned she thought she heard a rustle close by in the undergrowth...she stopped dead and listened ....nothing....perhaps an early badger or fox. She smiled and shrugged, jumped into the Landy and drove off.
Rachael was planning on seeing friends tonight, a few drinks, maybe some dancing.
She laughed as she looked down at her mucky work clothes, Dark green trousers and fleece, white t shirt, heavy work boots....cor I'll knock em dead like this she chuckled to herself.
She knew tho that after a quick shower and change she would look very different.
At 26 she was at her peak (or so she thought) , shoulder length blondey / brown hair, green eyes, a few freckles, 5'7, slim and active, nice 'manageable' 32b boobs. In a party dress she could impress with the best of them.
She turned her Landy down the dark lane to her keepers cottage and smiling happily she went into her home looking forward to the night ahead.
bruised-julie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2008, 01:27 PM   #2
the savage
Privileged Member

the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I was in the park a few weeks ago, breaking a few rules, I was hunting, it is the woods right? That's what we are supposed to do, when some little bitch of a ranger came and caught me. She threw me out, but I definitely liked the look of her, and since she is a Ranger, she will be in good shape and put up the kind of fight I like.

In the weeks since meeting her, I watched her. Every night at 6:30 she locks up and goes to a small cabin. A cabin secluded enough that she can scream to her hearts content and not be heard. Tonight, I am dressed in black, crouched in the bushes waiting for her to return. My skin is darkened with ash, and my dark hair keeps me from being seen. A big man over 6'2", with a few scars and grooves on my face.

I hear the Rover crunch on the gravel driveway and hold my breath, waiting for you to come in range.
the savage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2008, 03:05 PM   #3
bruised-julie

Rachael turned on the lights of her small cottage and threw her fleece down in the corner.
She stretched, lithe and strong....cat like as she eased the knots and kincks out of her muscles after a hard day.
Kicking off her boots she turned on the radio to hear todays news and clicked the Kettle on for a coffee.
Living right out here in the woods she didn't even bother locking the door...no=one around.
Old 11-02-2008, 03:17 PM   #4
the savage
Privileged Member

the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Walking to the door, I slowly push it open. Hopefully it won't creak, as this looks like an old cottage. It doesn't, and I stand in the doorway, watching your back as you stretch out in front of me. Slipping off my boots, I walk towards you in my socks. The radio covers my silent steps. I reach out, grabbing you suddenly, pulling your body back into mine. I trace my tongue over your cheek, "Hello there sexy."
Old 11-02-2008, 03:19 PM   #5
bruised-julie

Rachael. jerked rigid, dropping her coffe cup as the hands encircled her..."Oh my God...who are you...let me go please!"
She tried to twist and break free but the hands held her firm.
She remebered her safety training and tried kicking back with her heel onto her assailants shin, but in her socks she was inefectual
Old 11-02-2008, 03:24 PM   #6
the savage
Privileged Member

I quickly pull back my foot as the cup lands on my foot, sloshing some of the hot liquid on me. This movement, combined with the fact that you are in socks makes the kick ineffective. "That's no way to treat a guest," I say in your ear, sliding a hand up and cupping your breast. I start to drive forward pushing you towards the kitchen table.
Old 11-02-2008, 03:27 PM   #7
bruised-julie

Rachael kicked and twisted and pulled nut the man holding her was too storng, too fast.
Her mind raced trying to think of a way out but she realised that she was in deep, deep trouble.
"Please let me go, I have money, please" she begged
Old 11-02-2008, 03:33 PM   #8
the savage
Privileged Member

"I have money to bitch. I'm here for something else." Shoving you forward hard, I watch as you slam into the table, its edge striking you in the stomach. Leaning my weight forward, I pin you against it, and I run a hand up and down your leg, feeling the soft skin. "This is going to be a night you will never forget"
Old 11-02-2008, 03:36 PM   #9
bruised-julie

Rachael gasped as the hard table smashed into her stomach.
The she tensed rigid as the mans hands began to rub up her trouser clad thigh...oh my god no
"leave me alone you sick fucker"
Old 11-02-2008, 03:41 PM   #10
the savage
Privileged Member

The hand running up and down your leg pulls back and I punch you in the side, right above your kidney. "I will allow you to scream, but not speak." I grab the bottom of your tee and slowly begin to push it up exposing more and more your skin to me. "I'm going to enjoy this, and you are not." I punch you again.
Old 11-03-2008, 10:25 AM   #11
bruised-julie

Rachael screamed and twisted but to no avail, the sharp corner of the table digging into her lower ribs made her gasp and then she shuddered and pleaded as she felt his hands on her breast and legs.
A shooting pain in her back made her cry out as a fist smashes into her back and she felt her legs begin to go from beneath her, then she felt her t shirt being lifted....
"OH NO.......OH GOD NO PLEASE ....." her cries were cut off as he punched her hard again in the same spot and Rachael howled in pain...
Old 11-03-2008, 12:49 PM   #12
the savage
Privileged Member

Listening to you howl is exactly what I wanted, I wanted to hurt you, to take what I wanted and leave you a bruised heap. My hands continue to slowly slide your tee up, pinning you to the table with my weight. "Do you know what I'm going to do to you?" I whisper in your ear as I slide a hand under your shirt and start to roughly paw at your tits under your bra.
Old 11-03-2008, 02:10 PM   #13
bruised-julie

Rachael sobbed and fought, the sharp table top was now agonising in her side and she begged with the man holding her to let her up.
When the man lifted her t shirt further, exposing her tight white sports bra she began to buck and writhe.
The added adrenalin gave her strength and she pushed back with all her might, the back of her head crashing into the mans head behind her.
She twisted free , the sharp table edge gouging an angry furro in her hip as she broke for the door, the man reeling holding his nose.
"OH GOD HELPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP" She screamed as she fumbled with the door lock.
Old 11-04-2008, 10:04 AM   #14
the savage
Privileged Member

I shake my head to recover, and immediately set off after you. Catching you as you fumble with the lock, trembling hands preventing you from working it. Reaching out I grab a handful of your hair and use it to violently pull you backwards and hurl you to the floor. The shouts for help you were making are replaced by a shriek of pain.

I stand next to you, and kick you in the side once. Then I drop down, kneeling over you, fumbling with the button on your pants.
Old 11-04-2008, 12:12 PM   #15
bruised-julie

Rachael fumbled at the lockbandaged hand hampering her attempts to turn the yale lock.
Suddenly pain flared through her skull as her hair was violently yanked back and she was pulled away from the door and thrown to the floor.
She screamed in agony as a boot connected with her side and as she lay gasping, pain pulsing through her the man dropped onto her, straddling her, she cried out in terror as she felt the mans hands on the buttons of her trousers.
"NOOOOOOOOOOO"
Old 11-04-2008, 12:40 PM   #16
the savage
Privileged Member

Finally I unbutton your pants and slowly roll them down. I pause to pull my tee over my head. Grabbing your arms, I start to wrap it around your wrists. I notice the bandage and smile, squeezing that wrist a little harder watching you gasp. My knees rest on your thighs pinning you to the floor as I resume stripping off your pants. "It's going to be hard, and it's going to be violent. ANd you are going to suffer for every second." My hands slide down my zipper.
Old 11-04-2008, 03:10 PM   #17
bruised-julie

Rachael sobbed and begged but the man was way too strong for her.
Shje felt the cold air on her thighs and realised that he was pulling her trousers down..oh my god this is really happening she thought, then her t shirt was being lifted, the soft cotton twisted around her wrists imprisoning them above her head.
"Please...please don't do this ...please"
Old 11-04-2008, 07:29 PM   #18
the savage
Privileged Member

"SHUT UP!" I scream my face only inches from yours, spittle flying from my lips and striking you in the face. Then I bring my hand across your face, striking with a vicious slap on your cheek. "You can scream, you can cry, but if you fucking beg I'll kill you." Reaching down between your legs, I wrap my hand around my cock and begin to stroke it, making it stand at attention. I trace the fingers of my other hand up and down your bare stomach.