Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > General Rape Forum
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 09-01-2008, 07:31 AM   #1
TZOFOSHO
Hardest E-thug around

TZOFOSHO has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TZOFOSHO has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TZOFOSHO has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TZOFOSHO has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TZOFOSHO has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TZOFOSHO has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TZOFOSHO has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TZOFOSHO has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TZOFOSHO has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TZOFOSHO has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TZOFOSHO has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Default Natural disaster

so the hurricane Gustav situation is different from Katrina, there are some cities in south Louisiana who literally have NO police presence (they're all in shelters)...what would you do if you came across a cute girl in the middle of this disaster?

fantasy wise, would you blackmail her for food, straight rape her (no police around) or ignore her.
Old 09-01-2008, 09:43 AM   #2
MeltyMan

MeltyMan Level 4 (400+)MeltyMan Level 4 (400+)MeltyMan Level 4 (400+)MeltyMan Level 4 (400+)MeltyMan Level 4 (400+)

I would take her to safety because there are times when being just nice is fun
MeltyMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2008, 10:09 AM   #3
godofthunder
Privileged Member

godofthunder has a maximum reputation! (1000+)godofthunder has a maximum reputation! (1000+)godofthunder has a maximum reputation! (1000+)godofthunder has a maximum reputation! (1000+)godofthunder has a maximum reputation! (1000+)godofthunder has a maximum reputation! (1000+)godofthunder has a maximum reputation! (1000+)godofthunder has a maximum reputation! (1000+)godofthunder has a maximum reputation! (1000+)godofthunder has a maximum reputation! (1000+)godofthunder has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to godofthunder

I would hide her in some basement, take her clothes off and slice it to pieces, cut her little bit and put the blood on her clothes, then put her clothes back to the place where I have found her, wait the disaster end and use the chaos to take her to my place without anyone noticing.
So she would be recognised as dead person after some time and as a victim of disaster, so noone would look after her.
And I will have in my basement my personal rape fucktoy for the rest of our life. hmm, or at least until I get bored and wait for another opportunity to take some beauty to my hidden paradise.

http://rapeboard.com/showthread.php?t=21740
godofthunder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2008, 12:44 PM   #4
Nemesis2008

Nemesis2008 has initial reputation

Ignore her is she was ok, and help her if she needed it.

This for me is where fantasy and reality 'clash', and fantasy is not an option.

In any fictional situation, I can be as perverted as the next, but in real life disasters, problems, crimes, etc.. my instinct to help and protect completely overrides all other urges.

Don't care how other's view it, but that's me.. Just sayin..

"If there are self made pergatories then we all must live in them. Mine can be no worse than someone elses."
Nemesis2008 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2008, 01:26 PM   #5
Ruby

Ruby has initial reputation

Even in fantasy, it's still hard to imagine for me.

I keep thinking about how her mind would be when a Natural Disaster happened. I'd think it's using her vulnerability as an advantage. But of course, I am sort of referring to it in real life terms, but I can't help mixing real life into that natural disaster fantasy ~ so it just wouldn't work out for me.

Ruby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2008, 09:34 PM   #6
ChiTownHoney
Pa'l Mundo

ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by TZOFOSHO View Post
so the hurricane Gustav situation is different from Katrina, there are some cities in south Louisiana who literally have NO police presence (they're all in shelters)...what would you do if you came across a cute girl in the middle of this disaster?

fantasy wise, would you blackmail her for food, straight rape her (no police around) or ignore her.
Actually....I imagine it would be quite common for rapes and other crimes to happen in these events. For example, looting is very common in the event of a natural disaster. Without authority, people are different beings. Authority makes us obey even when we do not agree with it.

Rapes happen all the time in warzones and such. In desperate times, people are not thinking in their right minds and definitely are not worried about their morals. If you were starving, would you steal bread?

I believe that most people here given this situation would rape, because one thing that seperates you from a convicted rapist is the fear of authority.
ChiTownHoney is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2008, 11:10 PM   #7
TZOFOSHO
Hardest E-thug around

TZOFOSHO has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TZOFOSHO has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TZOFOSHO has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TZOFOSHO has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TZOFOSHO has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TZOFOSHO has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TZOFOSHO has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TZOFOSHO has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TZOFOSHO has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TZOFOSHO has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TZOFOSHO has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChiTownHoney View Post
Actually....I imagine it would be quite common for rapes and other crimes to happen in these events. For example, looting is very common in the event of a natural disaster. Without authority, people are different beings. Authority makes us obey even when we do not agree with it.

Rapes happen all the time in warzones and such. In desperate times, people are not thinking in their right minds and definitely are not worried about their morals. If you were starving, would you steal bread?

I believe that most people here given this situation would rape, because one thing that seperates you from a convicted rapist is the fear of authority.
Yeah, i remember after katrina there were sooo many rumors of rapes in the superdome (which was being used as a shelter). Never did find out, i'm sure at least some of them were true, but i hope it wasn't as bad as it was rumored to be.

However i think comparing stealing for bread and rape are a thread, you need to eat, you don't need to fuck. I agree that in the sense of a warzone rape is probably a huge problem, but i attribute that more to an overall desensitization, i mean, after you've killed somebody, rape probably seems alot less evil. I think in situations like natural disasters you have people who are just merely opportunists who use the situation.

I can't speak for most people here, but i like to think that what seperates me isn't fear of authority, but empathy for my fellow human being and not wanting to potentially ruin someones life. Naturally, authority plays a large role, but i like to think its the human being in me that keeps me from being a rapist.
Old 09-02-2008, 11:16 PM   #8
TZOFOSHO
Hardest E-thug around

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nemesis2008 View Post
Ignore her is she was ok, and help her if she needed it.

This for me is where fantasy and reality 'clash', and fantasy is not an option.

In any fictional situation, I can be as perverted as the next, but in real life disasters, problems, crimes, etc.. my instinct to help and protect completely overrides all other urges.

Don't care how other's view it, but that's me.. Just sayin..

lol, this thread wasn't supposed to get this serious or philosophical...but since its there.

i agree with the help and protection part, and it really is a great thing to see at least on my street people helping their neighbors pick up debris, and just generally being more friendlier. Baton rouge doesn't generally get hit that bad, but when powers goes out people love to talk. I can't count the number of people who we grilled for the today, nor the number of people who offered us beer or whiskey in return.

All that being said, i don't think you can really put a cap on fantasy, maybe we can decide our own limits but to each his own.

I mean, last night i had a dream where i dogged ak-47 fire while escaping my apartment with Rebecca from full house...who am i to judge?
Old 09-03-2008, 12:53 AM   #9
ChiTownHoney
Pa'l Mundo

ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by TZOFOSHO View Post

I can't speak for most people here, but i like to think that what seperates me isn't fear of authority, but empathy for my fellow human being and not wanting to potentially ruin someones life. Naturally, authority plays a large role, but i like to think its the human being in me that keeps me from being a rapist.

Now this is very interesting for me, because if you dont want to hurt someone in real life, why would you fantasize about doing it? Fantasies are un-attained desires.

Also why is it that a vulnerable woman in real life is seen as something to protect, yet in your mind (fantasies), she is something to beat and rape?

I mean, nobody has to admit it, I dont expect anyone to admit it, but most of the members here are closer (in mind set) to a convicted rapist than they are to a man who has no rape fantasies whatsoever.

oh by the way, I think alot of people would argue that there is no "need to fuck". I remember in my Methods of Individual Therapy class, our professor asked us if you need sex, like, if you would die without it. All women said no right away and all the guys said yes. It was funny.

Last edited by ChiTownHoney; 09-03-2008 at 12:59 AM.
ChiTownHoney is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2008, 02:48 AM   #10
Ragman
Privileged Member

Ragman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ragman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ragman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ragman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ragman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ragman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ragman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ragman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ragman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ragman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ragman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to Ragman

Given this fantasy setting (And having already voiced my opinion to Chitown Honeys take on fantasies just needing the right circumstances to become real) I will just say that i don't think that I would take advantage of the woman. maybe my rational mind can't justify it, even in fantasy. I mean.. if the world is going to hell in a hand basket around me don't I have better things to do with my time ( like trying to survive) than to get my rocks off with some chick i don't know who is already in a pretty piss poor state?

Perhaps I am over analyzing a question that is just meant to give a scenario when a rape would be easier.. but.. it seems to me there would be more important things to do

Ragman is offline   Reply With Quote