Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Miscellaneous > Idle Talk
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

View Poll Results: Is rape of a wife by her husband as bad as gang rape?
yes marital rape is as bad as gang rape 4 30.77%
no, marital rape is not as bad as gang rape 8 61.54%
I don't know 1 7.69%
Voters: 13. You may not vote on this poll

Old 06-07-2006, 03:12 PM   #1
Grm
Banned

Grm has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Grm has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Grm has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Grm has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Grm has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Grm has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Grm has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Grm has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Grm has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Grm has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Default Husband rapists?

'Husband rapists' should be treated like random sex attackers

Daily Mail
12:09pm 7th June 2006 Reader comments (13)

New sentencing proposals recommend that husbands who rape their wives should be given the same sentence as random sex attackers.

Rape within marriage should be as harshly dealt with as rapists who attack at random, new sentencing guidelines said today.

Proposals from the Sentencing Guidelines Council set out detailed instructions to judges on how to sentence more than 50 different types of sex crime.

The board of independent advisers recommended a minimum starting point of five years' imprisonment for rapists whose victim was over 18.

The council backed existing case law which said "acquaintance rape" and "relationship rape" should be treated no less seriously than attacks by strangers.

An SGC spokeswoman said none of the recommendations in the guidelines should lead to reductions in average sentences.

And the sex crimes detailed in the proposals will not be eligible for the 15% reduction available for other types of offences, she said.

The new sentencing regime proposals - which go out to consultation until the end of July - aim to reflect the harm caused to victims, the spokeswoman added.

They also recognise that the age of the victim is hugely important in deciding the punishment, with extreme youth or age being treated as an aggravating factor.

The new proposals said there should be higher starting points in cases involving victims under 13, or victims with any form of mental disorder. SGC deputy chairman Sir Igor Judge said: "These guidelines emphasise the seriousness with which sexual offences should be treated by sentencing judges.

"Sentencers are particularly aware of the psychological as well as the physical impact of these offences on victims.

"Although the purpose of these guidelines is to achieve a consistent level of sentencing for the same type of offence, they cannot deal with the specific impact of each individual offence, which has to be taken into account by the sentencing judge."

Director of Public Prosecutions Ken Macdonald, who is also a member of the council, said: "These guidelines are timely and will assist sentencers in dealing with the new offences created by the 2003 Act.

"The guidelines should not lead to any reductions in the average length of sentence imposed.

"Indeed they recommend higher sentences if aggravating circumstances - such as the extreme youth or age of a victim - apply."

He added: "In addition the 'dangerous offender' provisions in the 2003 Criminal Justice Act apply to most of these offences, so any offender who is found to present a 'significant risk of serious harm' to other people will receive lengthy sentences under those provisions designed to protect the public."
Grm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2006, 10:49 PM   #2
gal4
UnWanted Trick Baby

gal4 Level 5 (500+)gal4 Level 5 (500+)gal4 Level 5 (500+)gal4 Level 5 (500+)gal4 Level 5 (500+)gal4 Level 5 (500+)

Quote:
The Rapist's Wife
Imagine being married to a serial rapist, a dangerous psychopath who stalks and attacks women. And then imagine that you tell the police, and they don't believe you. That's the story behind The Rapist's Wife.

When Linda first met James Bergstrom, he seemed the perfect mate. They were both Catholic, wanted children and a family. He was shy and had a steady job in a paint factory in Houston. Shortly after he left to join the Navy in Washington State, they married.

At first, their lives seemed idyllic. But soon, her quiet, gentle husband began acting out bizarre fantasies on her. What she didn't know was that during his long evening runs he was stalking other women, breaking into their homes, brandishing a gun or a knife. Sometimes, he tied them to their beds and raped them.

For three years, Linda Bergstrom lived with a dangerous psychopath. She tried to escape him; she couldn't get away. She called police, but they did nothing, even after she found his rape kit, duct tape, handcuffs, and a ski mask.

It took all of her determination to fight to bring her husband to justice, knowing that every moment she lived with him she and her daughter were in grave danger.
www.kathryncasey.com/work6.htm
Oh, yeah, imagine married to one.
gal4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2006, 06:12 AM   #3
Grm
Banned

Grm has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Grm has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Grm has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Grm has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Grm has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Grm has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Grm has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Grm has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Grm has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Grm has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

What do you think, Guys n girls, do you agree that a rape in marrage, is on par with gang rape?
Grm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2006, 10:16 AM   #4
Throatdagger
Certified Boob Inspector

Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I don't think it is. There is too much chance for a wife to scream rape just to further her case for a divorce or some other legal reason. I know of a case where a wife got a restraining order against her husband because "he tried to kill her" when the truth was she got pissed when he tried to leave and ran behind his truck. He didn't even touch her but the lop sided law granted her a restraining order.

On the other hand, the law in the US is punishing child molesters and rapist, so maybe everyone should be treated as rapists and child molesters.
Throatdagger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2006, 08:39 AM   #5
Rheostatic
Rape Board Chancellor

Rheostatic Level 7 (700+)Rheostatic Level 7 (700+)Rheostatic Level 7 (700+)Rheostatic Level 7 (700+)Rheostatic Level 7 (700+)Rheostatic Level 7 (700+)Rheostatic Level 7 (700+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Throatdagger
I don't think it is. There is too much chance for a wife to scream rape just to further her case for a divorce or some other legal reason.
A fake claim does make for good ammo in a divorce case, but what about cases of real spousal rape? Don't think you can downplay the seriousness simply because of a greater chance of false claims.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Throatdagger
He didn't even touch her but the lop sided law granted her a restraining order.
I'd be inclined to think "Cool, now I have legal justification for staying away from the bitch".
Old 06-09-2006, 06:41 PM   #6
Throatdagger
Certified Boob Inspector

Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Maybe I watch too much TV. I believe houses have doors. People go in and people can go OUT. I heard over and over again that the most dangerouse call for police is domestic violence. The poor victim can quickly turn on the cops when they go to take the guy to jail.

With all the shelters and protections women have, at least in the US, why would a woman stay in an abusive relationship?
Throatdagger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2006, 03:39 AM   #7
kinkyone
ODD MOD !

kinkyone has a maximum reputation! (1000+)kinkyone has a maximum reputation! (1000+)kinkyone has a maximum reputation! (1000+)kinkyone has a maximum reputation! (1000+)kinkyone has a maximum reputation! (1000+)kinkyone has a maximum reputation! (1000+)kinkyone has a maximum reputation! (1000+)kinkyone has a maximum reputation! (1000+)kinkyone has a maximum reputation! (1000+)kinkyone has a maximum reputation! (1000+)kinkyone has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to kinkyone
Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grm
What do you think, Guys n girls, do you agree that a rape in marrage, is on par with gang rape?
...a rape is a rape is a rape .......

kinkyone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2006, 04:17 AM   #8
MKP4
Privileged Member

MKP4 has initial reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by kinkyone
I don't think so. I mean, being raped by your husband who you have sex with regularly is better than being gang raped by a bunch strangers and having the crap beat out of you, being banged in every orafice and getting some STDs.

Um. I think that the latter is worse. But that's just me.
MKP4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2006, 12:41 PM   #9
gal4
UnWanted Trick Baby

gal4 Level 5 (500+)gal4 Level 5 (500+)gal4 Level 5 (500+)gal4 Level 5 (500+)gal4 Level 5 (500+)gal4 Level 5 (500+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by kinkyone
d

No, it is bathroom tissue. And don't forget to squeeze the Charmin.

"I believe in tying the marriage knot, as long as it's around the woman's neck."

Put one around mine and tie it round the bed post and do me.

...and I will be your candy stick all night long.
gal4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2006, 01:20 AM   #10
Tanya

f

Last edited by Tanya; 11-23-2006 at 06:44 PM.
Old 07-10-2006, 08:37 AM   #11
BoredMom
Privileged Member

BoredMom has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BoredMom has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BoredMom has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BoredMom has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BoredMom has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BoredMom has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BoredMom has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BoredMom has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BoredMom has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BoredMom has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BoredMom has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via ICQ to BoredMom Send a message via Yahoo to BoredMom

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grm

Actually, I don't think rape within a marriage would be as bad as a gang rape. At least it would be with the person you know well. I've never had to worry about this happening with my husband, but if it did, I have to believe that he wouldn't be as brutal as a stranger would, or even another acquaintance.

Of course, I could be wrong. Hate is a great motivator with so many people, and why should husbands be any different?
BoredMom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2006, 07:56 PM   #12
Tanya

fs

Last edited by Tanya; 11-23-2006 at 06:44 PM.
Old 07-11-2006, 07:47 AM   #13
Rheostatic
Rape Board Chancellor

Rheostatic Level 7 (700+)Rheostatic Level 7 (700+)Rheostatic Level 7 (700+)Rheostatic Level 7 (700+)Rheostatic Level 7 (700+)Rheostatic Level 7 (700+)Rheostatic Level 7 (700+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tanya
ExACTLY you are supposed to be able to TRUST them, so wouldnt it be WORSE???
Plus, you would have to continue to LIVE with your rapist, share a bed with the man that raped you.
Old 07-12-2006, 03:57 AM   #14
subgirl
super nerd milf

subgirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)subgirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)subgirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)subgirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)subgirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)subgirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)subgirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)subgirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)subgirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)subgirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)subgirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Unhappy

nomol i have rape my hubby so no husband or wife rape not as bad as gang rape. be rape bye otheryou don't know see well let say me use like toy treat like dog or wrose and than thoiw way like trash so gangrape with god on your side you don't get aids or std tina
subgirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2006, 09:53 AM   #15
Sternenlied
Unknown Entity

Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to Sternenlied

Well, I've never been married (never been in that long a relationship either), so I can't imagine what is would be like to be raped by a man I trust (and maybe love and all that stuff).

I think a rapist is a rapist. But no matter what is "worse" for the victim - this is too individual to generalise - I think the legal stand and punishment should be the same. You can't reward a man for being kind enough to only rape his wife instead of a stranger ...

A man who forces himself on a woman should be shot like a rabid dog, no matter what his relationship to the woman is!
Sternenlied is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2006, 07:17 PM   #16
ChiTownHoney
Pa'l Mundo

ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I dont know.

Its hard because you trust your husband and you can never imagine him hurting you because he is suppose to love you and protect you and be your knight in shining armor and shit.

However, I dont know if a husband forcing his wife to have sex is as bad as a gangrape, cause she is kinda "his" for the taking, no?

But women will cry rape to get even with her husband for cheating, being an SOB, whatever. Evil creatures, women are.
ChiTownHoney is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2006, 07:23 PM   #17
Tanya

ddd

Last edited by Tanya; 11-23-2006 at 06:14 PM.
Old 11-15-2006, 09:35 PM   #18
gaggirl
* yawn *

gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Default :)

I dont know..... cant I have BOTH?
gaggirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2006, 10:06 PM   #19
Joanna
token average person lol

Joanna Level 2 (200+)Joanna Level 2 (200+)Joanna Level 2 (200+)

Don't think there should be a class system for rape.
it all sucks the same.
getting raped by a husband like date rape could even be more destroying than gang rape in some ways because its by someone you trust.
A lot of women have a really hard time trusting men or anyone even after stranger rape so that part of the after effects could be even longer lasting in spousal rape since how much greater the destruction of the trusting ability when the rapist is someone you trust the most it can even be considered akin to incest rape by a parent in that it can destroy being able to trust someone in every walk of life.

So getting raped by a husband can hold all the same humiliation (same loss of power and control over ones own body and ability to decide when and where to have sex which might be fun in fantasy but is a thing few if any women enjoy when its a reality) same fear factor (after all if hubby is violent and uncaring unloving enough to go there how far else will he go) added destruction of trust factor (if you can't trust so called nearest and dearest who can you trust?) so could even be worse.

In the end real rape is shitty and personality and trust destroying and is shitty no matter who the perp is.
Joanna is offline   Reply With Quote