Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Role Play Rape
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 11-17-2007, 07:13 PM   #1
Cherry Cheeks

Cherry Cheeks has initial reputation
Default The College Bully (Cherry Cheeks & Clan Hunter)

Karen was a young 18 years girl at college. She sat in her History class sighing being bored out of her mind. Finally after awhile the professor dismissed the class. Karen was beautiful, her hazel eyes glimmering in the dim lights and her long gorgeous bright blonde hair flowing behind her as she knelt down and picked up her things. She smiled and gave her friend Jeremy a hug and told her she was going to go home alone and didnt need a ride. Karen left the room and headed down the hall towards the front door and bumped into Jason, the College bully. She held her books against her chest with her bag looped around her shoulder. and watched him.
Cherry Cheeks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2007, 07:36 PM   #2
clan_hunter

I had just finish my football training and was running late to meet up with the guy's and walked down the corridor at speed when someone walked out into my path from one of the side class room's i did not see who it was at first but knew it had to be some geek "Christ why the fuck can you not watch what your doing?"

I looked at who it was, it was Karen, i had this sort of crush on her, but she had little status in the school, for me to date her let alone fuck her would mean i got ridiculed, i was in the football team playing defense mostly, she was well.... no one. Taken a bit back i was about to apologize but notice some of the team were down the hall with some of the "school sluts" as we called them watching me seeing what i would do, putting my arm out i push Karen aside and into the locker, there was a thud as her body hit the metal "get the hell out my way woman!"

I walked down the corridor to the exit.

Last edited by clan_hunter; 11-17-2007 at 07:38 PM.
Old 11-17-2007, 07:39 PM   #3
Cherry Cheeks

Cherry Cheeks has initial reputation

I hit the locker with a thud and i winced.

"Jerk" i said in my mind

I stand up and collect myself and my things and roll my eyes.

"Watch it jerk" i yelled at Jason and walked up to the front door and i held my arm which got hurt from slamming into the lockers.
Cherry Cheeks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2007, 07:57 PM   #4
clan_hunter

"owwwwww" my mate Jim hounded, "you going to let that bitch speak you down like that?" he said it me, "shut the fuck up" i replied, Claire came up to me grabbing me around the waist giggling at me "you want me to scratch the bitch's eye's out for you Jason?", Claire was the school slut and had a fucking great body but she only leeched onto the footballers, as much as she wanted me i never went for her as i would just be another goal for her, Jim then piped up again "Go on Claire, Jason can't handle a little girl like Karen" Jim was taking the piss but he wound me up, i slammed him back against the wall and looked at him, he got the message putting his hands up to indicate he would back down but still smiling at me, Claire then cut in between us, "Jason, leave him, we will get the bitch for you, tell you what Karen's friend Alex is meant to be holding a party this weekend, he like all the nerdy guys he fancies me, so how about i find out where he is holding it so we can all gate crash it and spoil there night".

I let Jim go and looked at Claire, "good idea" i said. "Find out and let me know" i then walked out towards my car, seeing that Karen was already in the car park getting into her car, i smiled at her.