View Single Post
Old 07-11-2013, 12:11 PM   #24
pervipete
Watching from the shadows

pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to pervipete

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hume L. Yates View Post
I'm repeating myself a little from another thread, but I believe that how quickly someone would submit to sexual blackmail largely depends on how promiscuous she is in the first place, her lifestyle (married? careeer?), how attractive or unattractive her blackmailer is. Since my blackmail fantasies usually involve a married woman that likely isn't promiscuous and is a good person, the difficulty is to find something to sexually blackmail such a pure person with. A large percentage of the time, it is with threats to a family member who is vulnerable or has some baggage. And even then I usually imagine an escalation of events - the woman aquiesces to some minor private sexual indescretion, not realizing that once she has opened the door that it is leading to progressively more degrading and humiliating sex.

I once half-saw a scene from Law and Order where a detective (I can't remember which actress -Mariska?) went to a prison to interview a convict because she needed some information from him. Once the young black prisoner and she were alone in the interrogation room, the prisoner suggested that it was hot in the room and that she would be more comfortable if she took off her blazer. She caught on that he wanted to look at her body, and replied, "I'm comfortable." The convict then answered some of her questions, but when she pressed him for more information, he again said something to her about it being hot. This time, she slid off her blazer and allowed the convict to ogle her in her tight sleeveless sweater before continuing. A far cry from forced sex, but it was a form of sexual blackmail, and addresses the question of how far would any woman go when someone has something that she needs and insists on some sexually degrading act on her part. This scene of a confident woman, who probably didn't wake up that morning thinking that she would be posing for a convict, and perhaps later as she relived her humiliation, regretted doing what she did; is more arousing to me than, say, a scene of a prostitute performing a sex act on a cop in order to get out of an arrest.
I remember seeing this on a show, can't remember if it was the same one.
pervipete is offline   Reply With Quote