View Single Post
Old 06-01-2009, 02:44 PM   #2
pervipete
Watching from the shadows

pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to pervipete

Part Two – Reeling them in

We now catch up with Saskia and Emma a couple of weeks later, at the same coffee place, waiting for Monica, who had rang them a couple of days previously.

Sitting there chatting they were startled by two heavy, padded envelopes landing on the table in front of them. They looked up to see where they had come from, expecting to see Monica, they were surprised to see a vaguely familiar man. It took them a moment or two to place him, then it come to Saskia, he was the man who was harassing the girl, only at close up, she realised that he couldn’t have been more than twenty one, twenty three at the outside, and he was standing in front of them with a leer on his face.
She realised what his was leering at, from where he was standing he had a great view down both their tops, in Emma’s case all the way to her push-up bra, which made his job of looking at her boobs far too easy.

Before she had time to say anything, he smiled, a smile that showed both lust and evil, winked “I’d open them in private if I was you sexy, I’ll be in touch” and with that he disappeared into the crowd as quickly as he appeared.

Emma picked up the envelopes to notice that there was one for them each, she opened the one marked ‘Emma’ and stated to pull out the contents, some photo’s and a DVD, marked with her name. Glancing at the photo’s she gave a little cry, and quickly stuffed everything back. “We better get out of here” she said with shaky voice. Saskia looked at her quizzically, “Why what’s happened, what do the photo’s show?” Her question was met with a shake of the head and a not here, not now and Emma started to walk towards their cars.

Saskia paid for their coffees and hastened to catch up with her distressed looking friend.

Catching up by her car she hammered question after question at her “What is it? What’s the matter? What’s in the envelope?” She started to tear open her envelope, but Emma stopped her, “not here” her voice was still shaky, she looked around, “let’s get back to my place, I’ll explain there”

Saskia looked at her quizzically, “what about Monica, shouldn’t we wait for her?”

“I don’t think she’s fucking coming!!!” Emma almost shouted. If anything, it was Emma’s swearing, coupled with a raised voice, both events that were extremely rare, that convinced her that it was serious, and something that should be dealt with around one of their homes.

Once they were in Emma’s, and had made sure that they were alone, Saskia opened here envelope.

First she started to leaf through the contents, the photos first.
The first pic was one they both remembered, it was all three of them, sitting on the sofa, which Monica had insisted on taken, a photo of her ‘angels’ as she put it.

The next pic was of Emma and Saskia, sitting together kissing, only this wasn’t the normal, peck on the check kiss of a friend, this was a full on snog. Saskia’s face went white.

“When did this happen?” Emma shook her head, “I don’t know Sask, I can’t remember it happening”

The next shot was similar, only with Emma replaced by Monica. The forth pic showed Saskia sitting on the sofa with her top pulled up and a naked Monica whose hand was massaging her left breast through her bra, while Emma was beside with her hand under her own skirt masturbating.

The final shot was of all three of them, naked, on the sofa. Emma was lounging sideways to the camera; Monica was on the floor between her legs licking at her pussy, while Saskia was behind her. At first she couldn’t make out what she was doing there, them she realised, she was fucking Monica, anally, with a strap-on dlido.

The photos fell out of her hand to the floor “what the fuck, what the fuck, what the fuck, WHAT THE FUCK” was the only thing she could say in her shocked state.

“So what the fuck is on the disc?” She grabbed the disc from the table and put in the player.

What the disc contained shocked them to their core; the shock was so great that it took them quite a while to recognise themselves on screen.
pervipete is offline   Reply With Quote