View Single Post
Old 09-17-2013, 12:34 PM   #15
pervipete
Watching from the shadows

pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to pervipete

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bambi3 View Post
Oh, how the strong female in me would want to yell "I'll report you!" while tears stream down my face and your hands never stop groping.
"Your choice, my dear. Your choice!"
I can see a future of bliss and happiness, a husband to be with a great job, a nice home, two cars and a membership at the Country Club.
I'd hate him for allowing this to happen, put all the blame on hubby dear while I hang my head in shame and try to overcome the sickness...
Ah, but report what, I have never specifically asked for sex, I could explain it away as wanting to know if there were any circumstances from his home life which affects his working life, and what could we do to support you both...the whole thing is in your mind etc...
pervipete is offline   Reply With Quote