Thread: Racist?
View Single Post
Old 11-13-2013, 07:41 AM   #42
pervipete
Watching from the shadows

pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to pervipete

I sort of agree about being made to work well the principle anyway. I do have a couple of concerns about the idea.

Firstly, something needs to be done to make sure some more, unscrupulous employers, and they are out there, do not use these people as a cheap labour, instead of creating, real, decently paid jobs.

And secondarily, who would want to work with someone being forced to do the job for free because they are too lazy to find a proper job (and yes even this old lefty is willing to accept that these people are on the dole.)

As for my point, well it does seem to have been the concept of the more far right out there.

And the BNP? Personally that change doesn't count as it was forced upon them by a court, and anyway, they probably knew they wouldn't have one.

And the guy from the EDL, being the fact they have been like this from the off, it's a bit suspect that he has only noticed the extreme elements, which means he is either a complete moron, or looking to move into politics itself. Stranger things have happened.
pervipete is offline   Reply With Quote