View Single Post
Old 05-13-2014, 09:59 AM   #3
pervipete
Watching from the shadows

pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to pervipete

There's some interesting ideas here. Especially the historical/ fantasy idea, the conqueror ideas sound appealing.

Let me think, in the general/ princess one are you thinking just pure capture and rape, or more along the lines of princess taken as the general as a concubine? Something that could be taken into new directions.

Or how about this for a modification, princess on the way to her marriage is captured and taken by the leader of a band of rebels, outlaws or even just a raiding party.

Email me on pervipete@gmail.com if you want to play, I am sure we can come up with something further. And yes, I do like wordy roleplays, to me the fun is in how detailed you can make it.
pervipete is offline   Reply With Quote