PDA

View Full Version : FUN for Aeon and Marv!!

sindyloo
02-15-2007, 04:13 PM
Hmm feels so damn good. relaxing and making myself take more of his large cock! damn so big but soo good too! Dont mind him pinning me to the wall now as more of his cock is forced depper into my vagina.

"Hell you feel so ummm Good Marv! Damn your a big guy arent you??" My nails scratch at his back as I start to enjoy the feel of being stuffed full with his hard prick! My lips fall onto his mouth again and I am surprised again at how tenderly he kisses.

ego
02-17-2007, 04:37 AM
"Hey, what is going on?" Marv wonders."I went for a quick one, and it turns to emotional affair!"
I turn and step to the bed with her still hooked on me.I seat, move my body backwards and look that lustfull creature.
-"Ok, time for some serious fun baby! Woman on top!"
I am sure that this tiny body hides a big talent. "Let it out!"

sindyloo
02-18-2007, 03:22 PM
"OHHHHHHHHH DAMNNNNNNnnnnn MARV!! SOOooooooo ummmmmmmmmm Nice You feel so damn GOOD in me SWEETY!!" Aeon starts to move up and down on Marvs huge cock allowing herself to relax and take all of it in her!

Ummmm YEsssssss I move up and down now easily enjoying my ride on his hard thick cock. My soft wet velvet muscles pull and squeeze tightly on his rock hard shaft. He moves with me and our bodys slap against each other as our moans get louder and louder!

"HELL YESS Marv!! Love the Ride.........YAHOOO this GIRL LOVES THE RIDE!!" I place my hands on his huge chest as I lean foward slightly and bounce my hips up and down on his hard cock!

ego
02-21-2007, 09:59 AM
Oh my god, this hottie definitely knows what she asks for! And how to get it!
My fingers are running over her well shaped body, feeling her soft skin and squezzing her ass.
Now my hands go under her feet, grabing her ass and helping her move up and down, slowing down her rythm.
That's to good to let it finish quickly.I guess i'll ask her phone number when this is over!

sindyloo
02-22-2007, 12:27 PM
wow!! he is slowing it down?? what a guy well this will be very nice then! I move slowly as he wants gripping his cock and pulling on it as I rise and fall on it!

"Damn honey you are fucking good! Never had a man last this long before? UMMmmmm yes you feel SOOoooooooo Damn Good Sweety!!"

ego
02-26-2007, 11:33 AM
"Ladies first, darling!"
I want to wait for her, but she is so hot and moves her pelvis soo good....
I have to think of something else.....the fat woman that cleans my place.....diego scoring with his hand in the 86' semifinal....ohh its not working....
I am coming baby!

sindyloo
02-26-2007, 02:31 PM
Yesssssssss Finally here he goes! Big guy was worrying me. Thought I had lost my touch? "Yesss BABY COME AND Unnn COME AGAIN!!" Damn feels like a hose has gone off in me so much so warm?!

My hips buck and jump now as my orgasm blasts thru me my nails claw at his chest as my cunt milks and pulls on his spurting cock! "UHHH CUMMMMIINNNNGGGGGGGGgggggg YESSSSSssss............" My head tosses wildly as we come together both humping and grinding hard against each other!!

ego
02-26-2007, 02:46 PM
WOW!That was a good one!
I should put them on top more often, its less tiresome...
Anyway, this one seems to have a lot of pottential.I want to explore more of her abilities....

-"Are you hungry sweetie?"

sindyloo
02-26-2007, 11:41 PM
"Hungry?? What ever do you mean Marv??" I look into his cute eyes as my head rests on his massive chest! Think I know what he means but he will have to say it!?

ego
02-27-2007, 10:50 AM
Marv looks at her with his eyes wide open.He have never been smart, but this question surpised him.He was thinking what kind of secret meaning his question could have....

-"I mean...i mean....look, i am a man.I mean what i say.Are you hungry?
Cos' i am.Let's have a dinner and talk about how we could burn its callories afterwards...." :)

sindyloo
02-27-2007, 11:27 AM
Oh he means hungry??? Ooopps guy is nice I like him! "Sure thing Honey some food would be eally nice? But umm I really suck at the whole cooking thing. cant even boil water with out burning it!"

We both laugh together and I like the deep rumble of his laughter that booms around the room! "SO?? What are you hungry for Marv??"

ego
02-27-2007, 01:26 PM
Ok, she wants sex.More sex.But i have to eat something.And she understood i ask her to cook.Far from my intention.
-"Get dressed!"
As she puts her tiny dress on i put a piece of tape on her mouth, i grab and put her on my shoulder and head to my car.
I am driving to a restaurant i know, just next to the sea....

sindyloo
02-28-2007, 12:54 AM
HMM???? Nice car he has and Yes we are going out for Food! will be nice am pretty hungry by now! Love to see the place he has picked out for us? Really could go for anything right!??