PDA

View Full Version : Trip to the Doctors! (Louise and Somedude)

Louise
01-23-2007, 12:21 PM
God I hate this. Bloody doctors, always so impersonal, never listen to me. Anne grumbled to herself whilst she waited outside the doctors room. Don't know why I came. Just then, her stomach cramped, as if to remind her why she was here at the hospital for this check up. She gripped her painful stomach and tried not to worry. But she was. Very.

Her sister had said she was coming, but had baled on her at the last moment. Bitch. Anne sighed and looked up and down the long, white corridor and waited.

somedude
01-23-2007, 02:15 PM
Doctor James Lazarro was running behind schedule and do to a flu that was going around he was short on staff. Which meant that he had to act as his own nurse in the hospital that day and wasn't enjoyin it one bit. However as he came looking for the next patient on his schedule he suddenly forgot all about being worked to a frazzle.
That was because she was gorgeous. Tall, slender but shapely, long long legs, a lovely face and silken blonde hair to her shoulders. James suddenly found himself thinking very undoctorly thoughts about this young woman.
"Miss Anne Vermont?" the doctor asked to confirm he had the right girl.

Louise
01-24-2007, 03:03 AM
I jump at the voice of the doctor. I was staring the other way and didn’t see him approach.
He said my name again and I smiled despite the nervousness I felt.
“Yes, hi!”
He looked kinda cute, lean but strong, his eyes tired but filled with a sharp intelligence I always find a turn on. But…surely they wouldn’t give me a male doctor?
“Erm…I don’t want to be rude, but I usually see Doctor Mary Farrell…is she here?”

somedude
01-24-2007, 04:08 AM
"Doctor Farrell is sick today," I replied to Miss Vermont's question. "A lot of doctors and staff are out with this flu that's been going around. You've got me as you doctor and nurse today," I told the very lovely young patient with a wry smile and added, "Things are kinda crazy around here, so it's either me or you reschedule. Which do you want to do?"

Louise
01-24-2007, 07:33 AM
I paused, thinking...I really didnt want to be examined by a stranger...particularly a male doctor. But...the pain in my stomach cramped again and I knew I had to go through with this.

I looked up at the doctor. He seemed nice enough, his smile made me smile and he sounded so tired. Then again, he was making excuses...!

"No, I dont want to make a new appointment, took you lot long enough to see me in the first place, you'll do" I said, sounding harsher than I intended...but not really in the mood to soften it.

somedude
01-24-2007, 01:52 PM
Hearing Miss Vermont's reply made me raise an eyebrow as her tone hit me just right to be wrong in my frazzled state. "Yeah, sorry we have sixty percent of our staff out with flu at a time that's inconvenient for you," I replied with a roll of my eyes, though the smile she had flashed a few seconds before had been a welcome site on this fucked up day. "I you'll follow me to the exam room I'll check you over and see if I can't find out what's wrong with your stomach," I said as I motioned toward the door of the exam room while looking at her chart and subtely running my eyes over her long legs admiringly.

Louise
01-25-2007, 07:37 AM
I sniffed at his snipey reply and reluctantly stepped into his examination room. There was something about hospitals that made me uncomfortable. The smell, the look...the very feeling of it made me feel nervous. But I couldnt bring myself to leave. This pain was getting to be ... well, a pain.

I stood between the desk and the bed, turning, saw his eyes flick up to my face. Was he looking at my butt? No, just imagining it, he was too busy looking at his notes, probably only just got my notes this second. Sighing inwardly, doctors really dont care, im just another "customer" to be seen.

"Can we make this quick please? I'm meeting someone at 12."

somedude
01-25-2007, 01:45 PM
"How long your examination is depends on what I find when I look at you, might need to do some tests," I told my increasing demanding patient as I followed her to the exam room, closing the door behind me. "I you'll slip off your shoes and have a seat on the exam table we can get started. I gotta play nurse and take your blood pressure and such since so many of them are sick today," I said as I grabbed a blood pressure sleeve and monitor, my eyes running over the sleak beauty of Miss Vermont still with part of me wanting to give her some very special attention.

Louise
01-25-2007, 02:48 PM
I rolled my eyes at his cheeky response, this man was impossibly rude.

Slipping my shoes from my feet, I slid onto the examination table, glancing uneasily at the leg supports at the end of the bed.

He was fumbling with something, I assumed it was for blood pressure. I sighed.
"Look, im sorry youre short staffed, but I really need to be out of here within the hour."

His look was....what was it...intense...was he cursing me inside or...something else? Unconcisouly my arms crossed and wrapped around my stomach, not realising this merely pushed my breasts upwards within my blouse.

somedude
01-25-2007, 03:32 PM
Having undoctorly thoughts once again as my eyes fixed on Miss Vermont's out thrust breasts with her blouse stretched over them I told her, "Just relax and I'll get you out of here as soon as possible." Then I had a really really undoctorly thought about my sexy patient and said, "Why don't you go ahead and slip off your blouse, it'll make everything easier and faster."

Louise
01-25-2007, 04:09 PM
A moments pause...I hate undressing in front of strangers at the best of times...let alone for this rude jerk. But...he had to check my stomach, so it made sense.

My fingers lifted to my blouse as I unbuttoned it, slipping it from my shoulders and shrugging it off me onto the bed. A slight blush making my cheeks and chest flushed red as the doctor turned and waited as I removed it.

Awkawardly I put my hands down either side of my body, trying not to look at him directly. Thank god my sister reminded me to wear my best, conservative bra...

somedude
01-26-2007, 12:32 AM
I hid a smile as a watched Ms. Vermont slip off her blouse as I readied the blood pressure meter, glancing at her mostly bare torso admiringly. "Now you just relax and we'll get your blood pressure reading," I told her as I walked over and lifted her arm to wrap the sleeve around it. "Blood pressure looks good," I said after I had pumped up the sleeve and gotten a good reading while covertly getting an eyefull of her bra clad breasts. "Now let's just listen you your heart and breathing why don't we," I told Ms. Vermont and removing the blood-pressure sleeve I sat that aside to press my cold stethoscope between the girl's breasts and with a smile said, "Relax and breathe deep."

Louise
01-26-2007, 07:09 AM
I sighed as he removed the blood pressure sleeve from my arm...why did he need to check my heart and breathing?

"Its my stomach that hurts Doctor!"

He smiled as he pressed the cold stethoscope against my chest. His smile was both disarming and...off putting. There was something behind his eyes that was unreadable.

I began to feel distinctly uncomfortable as he leaned closer to listen to my heart, he must have heard my heart notching up just a bit...I pointedly looked at my watch again.

somedude
01-26-2007, 04:38 PM
"Gotta check everything just to make sure," I told my increasingly impatient patient as she glanced at her watch, grazing my hand against one of her breasts as I listened to her heart as it beat faster.
I was really really having thoughts I shouldn't be having about this girl, but she was damned hot and her impatient arrogance made me want her all the more. "Could you please remove your bra, it's getting in the way and I really need to listen to your heart and breathing without it," I said to Miss Vermont, my reasons for doing so having nothing to do with medicine.

Louise
01-26-2007, 07:23 PM
I felt his touch, brief...but...was it purposeful? No, he didnt flinch. Gotta control the old paranoid Anne!
What did he just say?
"My bra?!...surely...but..."

I gave up, his face was serious, his eyes unreadable...I sighed and reached behind to unclasp my bra, slipping it from my shoulders and placing it down on my top. Feeling my face redden quickly as the cool air reached my nipples, making them stiffen a little...oh god...I make a point of looking up at the ceiling...determined not to meet his eyes.

Was his breathing a little harder? No...god...Anne, get a hold of yourself!

somedude
01-27-2007, 12:15 AM
My breathing quickened a bit as I glanced at Ms. Vermont's pert and perfect breasts with her pink nipples hard from the cool air of the examining room. "Thank you, that'll make things much easier," I said while I made a show of pressing the stethoscope here and there, using that as an excuse to get an eyeful of her breasts. "Breath deep please Ms. Vermont," I requested, my heart beating faster at the thought of what deep breaths would do with my patient's bosom.

Louise
01-27-2007, 03:39 PM
Why was he pressing the damn thing against my right breast, he wont hear anything there...
My breathing came quicker, I was getting seriously pissed off and nervous about this Doctor now...damn it, I'll just have to wait for my normal FEMALE consultant.

"Hey...I think thats enough of that!!!!" I said, a little too loudly with a wobble in my voice.

I reach back for my bra, intent on putting it back on and getting the hell out of here.

somedude
01-27-2007, 03:59 PM
"You're not being a very coperative patient!" I told Ms. Vermont and dropping the stethoscope grabbed her wrists and pinned them behind her back while grinning at her. "Though you are an extremely beautiful patient," I said with a leer and holding her in place by her wrists lowered my head down to flick one of her beautiful nipples with my tongue, teasing it almost playfully with wet licks as Ms. Vermont protested and squirmed in my grasp.

Louise
01-27-2007, 04:03 PM
I was reeling...what happened here...did he just do that.
My mind caught up with me, crashing down into rage.

"GET THE FUCK OFF ME!"

I struggled to get free of his hands, but he held me down tightly, I bucked my body up under him, trying to bring my legs up to kick him.

somedude
01-27-2007, 04:13 PM
Driven half mad by lust for my beautiful patient I gripped her wrists tighter as she struggled and tortured her nipples more with my tongue. "I'm not getting off of you, though I think I will get off!" I told her between laps of my tongue, then went back to stroking her nipples wetly, swirling my tongue around and over them and slapping them with the tip. "Fuck you're hot!" I growled before taking one of Ms. Vermont's nipples into my mouth and sucking it hard.

Louise
01-27-2007, 04:35 PM
OHMYGOD! I yelp as he took my hard nipple into his mouth, his tongue was expertedly teasing me...in any other place...id...id be begging him to not to stop....BUT!!

"STOP...IM GOING TO SCREAM THE BLOODY PLACE DOWN!"

I swing my leg at him, hoping to reach his groin...how dare he...how dare he...I swing my leg again...bastard...

"Please...stop..just let me go...im going to scream..."

somedude
01-27-2007, 04:45 PM
"Scream your head off! No one will hear!" I informed my patient and then nipped the nipple I had been sucking with my teeth as I used my legs to pin hers to the examination table. "Struggle, fight, scream!" I told her my brain burning with lust and my heart pounding away I moved over to her other nipple and took it into my mouth, sucking and biting at it softly as I switched both her wrists into one of my hands to bring one hand around to cup and squeeze one of her perfect breasts while tormenting her other nipple with my mouth.

Louise
01-27-2007, 04:54 PM
Bastard...I let loose with a wail, screaming for help, the sound echoining uselessly around the examination room.

I screamed out again as his teeth nipped at me, fearing something else now, the reality of the situation suddenly sweeping through me. His grip was fierce, strong and hard. I was pinned down.

I lifted my head up, trying to bite him, to do anything to fight...yelping again as his hand crushed my breast. Anger turning quickly into fear, terror...my eyes misting up as tears formed...

somedude
01-27-2007, 05:08 PM
"I'm not going to hurt you, just fuck you!" I told Ms. Vermont reassuringly while she fought and started to cry and gave each of her nipples a long hard suck before rising up to smile at her as she gazed at me with fear and hatred. "You could probably use a good fuck!" I declared with a grin and then kissed her hard, pushing my tongue between her resisting lips as I lifted her skirt with my free hand before hooking my fingers in the relatively conservative panties she wore to begin pulling them down roughly.

Louise
01-27-2007, 06:05 PM
The bastard is trying to kiss me...kiss me!!! I let his tongue slip between my lips before snapping my teeth shut, he sensed what i was doing but before he pulled it away, i got him...letting out a triumphal cry, it wasnt serious but I got him!

His hand had tugged down my panties, I started to writhe and twist under him all the more...god no...god no..he wont have me..I try and hold my legs tighter together...but his hand pushed between them...and I cried out in frustration once more...

somedude
01-27-2007, 06:33 PM
"You bit me you naughty bitch!" I said with a laugh, more amused and aroused by Ms. Vermont's bite than I was angry, and as she fought and protested I grasped the crotch of her panties and tore them off literally. "I think we need a new position," I told my patient/victim and letting up the pressure on her legs I used her wrists to roll her over so that she was belly down over the edge of the table with her stocking clad legs hanging over the side and her skirt hiked up over her naked ass.
"This should make it easier to give you the hard fuck you need!" I said and smacked the protesting Ms. Vermont's ass with a lusty laugh.

Louise
01-28-2007, 11:08 AM
I gasped as he rolled me over, yelping as he manhandled me so easily. Feeling his hands lifting my skirt...oh god...oh god!!!

"PLEASE DONT!!!"

OWWW....his hand smacked down on my now bare butt again...

"Pleaseeee....stop now and I promise...I wont tell anyone...I promise...please..."

His laughter and another smack of my butt was the only reply I had...I screamed out in fear and frustration once more. Jerking as much as the position allowed...Im not going to let him do this...god no...

"please...please...just stop...let me go please"
My voice quiet now...almost a whisper...

somedude
01-28-2007, 02:54 PM
"I can't stop, you're too damned hot!" I told the very sexy and now completely helpless and begging Ms. Vermont as I reached between her legs to fondle her pussy from behind. "You're not wet," I observed while stroking her cunt with my cock straining in my trousers with need to take her, then said, "We'll have to do something about that."
Spreading my patient's pussy lips with my fingers I caressed them expertly and finding her clit I stroked that as well, working her so that she would soon be sopping wet while she squirmed against my grasp.

Louise
01-28-2007, 04:18 PM
Gasping at the intrusion of his fingers…a great sob coming from my body as he spreads my lips open, his thumb pressing down onto my clit. I squeeze my eyes shut, I feel sick, tears streaming down my face…shame and humiliation burning through me

Then…something else, his fingers are working a magic, a familiar but unwanted heat is growing between my legs, an itch that becomes unbearable and I sob again, knowing how my body is reacting…is…is…liking it….

My legs kick wildly, hoping to dislodge his grip, maybe catch him in the balls…

“pleaseee….let ME GO!”

A new wave of revulsion and anger floods me, partially enflamed by my bodies quick betrayal.

somedude
01-28-2007, 04:57 PM
"I won't let you go till I've fucked you good!" I replied to Ms. Vermont's begging as she kicked and fought uselessly, my grip on her wrists pinning her down as I rubbed her cunt as it grew hotter and wetter. "You're body is saying yes while your mouth says no!" I laughed while I worked my sexy victim's clit in slow circles as she protested bitterly while her pussy dripped on my hand.
"I think you're ready Ms. Vermont!" I declared with another laugh and taking my hand from her I undid my trousers and took out my aching cock with my heart about to explode with lust for her.

Louise
01-28-2007, 05:08 PM
"PLEASEEEE DONT DO THIS!!!!"
Even as i screamed out, tears now running down my face, my body flushed with heat and rage...terror flooded my mind.

I could sense him position himself behind me, that thought disgusted me, but his breathing...his harsh breathing made me terrified...because I now knew...he was going to take me...going to rape me...

My body went beserk, my body jerking and spasming against you...anything to avoid the envitable...

somedude
01-29-2007, 04:54 AM
"Oh, I'm going to do this!" I told the wildly struggling Miss Vermont, her jerking and writhing only increasing my arousal as I stepped close behind her and pressed the head of my cock against the lips of her dripping wet pussy. "I'm going to fuck you hard!" I growled and reaching up with my free hand I tangled it in her long hair to pull her head back sharpy and releasing her wrists grasped her jerking hips with that hand to hold her still and with her head drawn back as far as I could I drove my cock full length into her tight cunt with a single savage thrust.

Louise
01-29-2007, 10:08 AM
Screaming louder as he pulled my head back, my back arching backwards painfully...making it near impossible for me to move without hurting myself...then...oh god no no NO!

My voice fails me as I scream to his savage thrust within me...his cock, thick and deep within me...tears springing from my face, my make-up smeared across my cheeks...my scalp burning from his grip on my hair...my breathing comes hitching back...and I scream once more...it turns into a sob of absolute despair and humiliation...he holds me like his personal fuck toy...i am helpless as he begins another savage thrust into me...my body spasms as he slams into again...

Why doesnt anyone hear me...will help come?

somedude
01-29-2007, 02:06 PM
"Scream as loud as you want, no one can hear!" I groaned in a tight voice as I fucked my patient deep and hard, my hips slamming into her ass as my cock slammed into her cunt deliciously.
Her moans and screams grew louder and she writhed and bucked more while I took her brutally, driving full length thrusts into her again and again. I satisfied my lust with Ms. Vermont, using her without mercy with my fist tangled in her hair keeping her back arched sharply while I ravished her.

Louise
01-29-2007, 02:31 PM
He was taking me so viciously...I was beyond forming words now...sobs and screams as his cock speared me so deep. My breasts crushing into the examination table as my hands gripped it tightly, trying to transfer the horror and pain of my rape.

I just have to endure this...he will let me go...if I do this...if i let him have me...i can get out of here...then...then...oh god...who can I possibly tell that this happened...

Fresh tears ran down my face even as he held me tighter, the muscles in my back screaming in pain at his grip and slamming hips.

somedude
01-29-2007, 02:56 PM
"Fucking your pussy is so damned good!" I growled and smacked Ms. Vermont's ass with my hand that had been on her hips as I fucked her so deep and hard. "I bet your ass is even better!" I said and reaching over with my free hand grabbed a package of sergical lube and tore it open with my teeth while I rode her cunt.
Then without stopping my savage thrusts into her pussy I squeezed the tube of lube between her tight ass cheeks and worked it in gently as I raped her brutally with my mind mad with lust for her.

Louise
01-30-2007, 08:38 AM
His hand brought another sharp shocking slap on my butt…oh god…I bit my tongue, desperate to endure this…surely he would be done soon…then…well…he must have a knife somewhere in here, or scissors…slice that cock of his off…haha…oh god…

I feel my mind slipping into a scary place but it is then quickly brought back to focus…what did he just say….
ooooohhhh…gasping at the cold feel of the lube being pushed between my cheeks…his finger pushing, probing…two fingers inside my butt now…pressing the lube in, almost in time with his angry deep thrusts of his cock in my pussy…OH MY GOD NO!!!!!

“GOD NO, DON’T DO THAT…PLEASE NO…”

Finally what he intends breaks through the barrier I was building in my mind and my body responds, I struggle violently once more, twisting and whirling my arms as much as I can…

somedude
01-30-2007, 03:22 PM
"Don't want your ass raped huh!" I said with a cruel, aroused laugh and shortening my grip in my victim's hair I used it to force her face down sideways against the examination table and gazed burningly down into the one eye she could look up at me with. "Well what you want doesn't really matter right now!" I informed Miss Vermont as I slowly pulled my cock from her cunt as I worked my fingers in her tight, soon to be taken ass as she flailed with her arms uselessly and screamed in outraged protest.
"All that matters is what I want and I want your ass!" I growled and slipping my fingers out of the girl's well lubed rear channel I replaced them with the head of my cock as I prepared to violate her in a new way with my heart pounding and my brain on fire.

Louise
01-30-2007, 04:24 PM
Crying as he twisted me, his eyes...no longer smiling and friendly...lost in a fire of lust...I clamped my eyes shut, but his grip was painful and I was forced to look up into his crazed face.
My body knew a moment of relief as he pulled his thick cock from my aching pussy...but...my heart sped up a gear as I realised what was coming...screaming and twisting as much as I could...
"PLEASE DONT....IVE NEVER....."

No...ive never let anyone there...Harry, my ex had argued with me for ages...but...no...god no!!!!!!

"NO!!!!!!"

somedude
01-31-2007, 12:52 AM
"Well I'm gonna get what Harry wanted!" I growled and tightening my grasp on the twisting Miss Vermont's hair and taking ahold of her hips I slowly forced my cock into her tight ass. "God your ass is tight Ms. Vermont!" I groaned while pushing deep, my slow hard progress into her tight channel eased by the lubricant I had applied and my victim's own pussy juice on my cock so that I could force my way in full length, each milimeter I drove in making me moan with exquisite pleasure.

Louise
01-31-2007, 09:33 AM
His obvious pleasure in my anal virginity sickens me, and as he bagins to drive his thick cock into me...the pain...screaming, deep from within my soul, a piercing screech, twisting madly under him, not caring as I feel my hair ripping from my head in his tight grip...my muscles clamp tightly, but his laughter mocks me and he merely waits and pushes another inch into me...it feels as if someone is pushing a branch into me...

I scream again and again, but as he pushes deeper the air is driven from me and I cant scream...instead a animal like mewl of absolute self pity comes from my throat...

somedude
01-31-2007, 02:24 PM
"Don't struggle so much, you'll hurt yourself!" I told her as I forced my cock full length into her ass and releasing her hair I took Miss Vermont's head in one hand and her neck in the other to pin her down as she made a low animal sound of pain and humiliation. "God your ass feels good!" I groaned with my cock burried between her cheeks and her only reply was to whimper and writhe before I slowly pulled by cock most of the way out of her tight ass.
"Just relax!" I said and then with a moan of pure pleasure thrust back into my patient hard and deep as I set to violating her ass vigorously.

Louise
02-01-2007, 11:19 AM
My throat was raw now, painful even, but still I screamed as he drove full length into my butt. His cock now felt like a baseball bat, without give, hard and unrelenting as he drove into me with sounds of pure lust and desire. As he pushed my head and neck into the bed harder I cried once more into the bed. Now unable to move, utterly at his mercy… His fierce grip painful yes, but not nearly as painful as his now thrusting cock was driving deep within my bowels.

My mind slipping, trying to escape reality, his powerful, grunting thrusts kept bringing me back to the true horror of it all…oh god…oh god…when will it end…

somedude
02-01-2007, 04:23 PM
"Scream loud!" I called out as I raped Ms. Vermont's ass with long, hard thrusts.
Her pussy had been sweet to fuck, but her tight ass was even better and with each thrust I moaned loud in pleasure as she screamed in pain and twisted in agony. My hands on her neck and head gripped her so tight I knew she would have deep bruises but I didn't care while I slammed my cock into her ass over and over.

Louise
02-02-2007, 12:19 PM
The pain was endless and came in sharp horrid waves, but it was the humiliation and horror of the act that consumed my mind, thoughts streamed into my violated mind as easily as this vile bastard took my butt. I could feel big tears rolling down my cheeks, my muscles cramping throughout my body now, this torture was shrinking my world...my world wasnt even this room...it was just in my head...and even there...i was being raped. He had taken my world.

somedude
02-02-2007, 02:27 PM
Wanting more leverage for my hard thrusts into Ms. Vermont's ass I released her head and neck to grasp her slim shoulders. Then pulling her back toward me by her shoulders I drove into her harder and harder, my hips pounding a rythm against her ass as my cock speared her so that she cried out with the rythm of her rape. I could hear her sobbing as well and knew I was hurting her, but did not care because my only thought was to come deep in her hard used ass as I closed my eyes and concentrated on the pleasure of using her brutally.

Louise
02-03-2007, 11:18 AM
His brutal use of me in this new position seemed to add another inch or so to his thrusts and I began to fear for my life...the pain, humiliation and horror of it all poured from my throat in sobs of painful defeat.

To my right, my handbag was still on the shaking examination table, and within it I could hear my mobile begin to ring. The monster behind me laughed as the tune seemed to match his thrusts.

I managed to move my hand towards my bag...it was bound to be my sister...oh god, why didnt she come with me...sis...

somedude
02-03-2007, 02:14 PM
"You gonna answer that or should I?" I asked as I pounded Ms. Vermont's ass without mercy, my laugh ending in a groan of pleasure as I plunged in and out of her.
Releasing her shoulders I used one hand to pin her by her neck and reached out with the other to push her bag beyond her reach, all without stopping the savage rape of the girl. Then leaning down over my victim's back as her mobile continued to ring I fucked her ass with lunges of my full body as I drove myself toward coming while groaning over and over in her ear, "You're all mine!"

Louise
02-03-2007, 04:41 PM
My one, last chance of rescue gone...strangely I dont care...its too late, my mind is broken, my self-confidence smashed to pieces...feeling his cock swelling and growing larger as he pounded my now red raw sore and terribly bruised butt...my entire body feels numb now...i just want it over...i can crawl home and into the arms of my sister and family...they will help...they always do.

somedude
02-03-2007, 09:41 PM
"God this is so good!" I gasped in Ms. Vermont's ear as my cock drove into her ass as her stuggles faded and her only sounds became smalls grunts and whimpers as I pounded out my lust in her rear channel.
Each hard thrust brought me closer to filling her ass with my come and my grunts and groans of pleasure and effort drowned out her sounds of pain and shame while closing my eyes I pounded away. Then as the intense pleasure of violating Ms. Vermont at last became too much I came powerfully and riding her ass hard as I filled her I shouted, "Take it all bitch!!!"

Louise
02-04-2007, 10:39 AM
He reached a new peak of brutality, my body twitching and wracked with pain...then...oh god then i feel his final lunge as I feel his cock throb and spit his foul seed into my butt. The utter humiliation...his seed, so much of it, squelched loudly as he gave me another three thrusts, I could feel his disgusting cum leak from my now gaping butt. New sobs of pure deep self loathing came from my throat...I'd been used, like an object...totally...new silent tears rolled down my cheeks as he held his slowly softening cock inside me, his breathing harsh and ragged from his orgasm.

somedude
02-04-2007, 11:32 PM
"Well the anal examination is complete!" I moaned in complete satisfaction in Ms. Vermont's ear as I finished coming in her hard used ass before I slipped by spent cock from her. "I've got some ointment for your anus Ms. Vermont," I told my poor patient/victim while she wept almost silently after I had crawled off of her and stood straightening my pants while she lay over the tablee with her skirt still hiked up to expose her ass and pussy.

Louise
02-05-2007, 09:03 AM
My body suddenly feels empty as he leaves me, he tosses something onto the bed next to me...i dont look...i dont dare move...then I hear him open the door and leave. I remain there for some time. Eventually I slip from the table onto the cold floor. Curled into a ball, my knees up by my face, i feel his disgusting cum dripping from my painful butt.

After a while, I tug down my skirt and, still sobbing, i dress myself. I hobble towards the door when my phone rings again. My hands shaking I open it up...
"Sis..." I whisper, my voice broken
"Well? Did you get to the bottom of the problem?"
I began to cry again.

(sorrry, couldnt resist!)

somedude
02-05-2007, 02:22 PM
*pulls Louise out onto stage and takes a bow* Hope you all enjoyed that one! We'll have another Louise and somedude production coming your way soon:D