PDA

View Full Version : Professor raped(beardy and dashrendar44 only)

dashrendar44
12-31-2006, 06:00 AM
10 pm - she would most be likely be locking up right now i thought as i waited in the parking lot. I had this planned out for about a month now, ever since id seen her on campus. Shes about 35, long dark hair, nice huge tits and a perfect round ass. just be patient i thought, as i prepared the cloroformed cloth...soon she will be all yours.....

Beardy
12-31-2006, 08:56 PM
10 pm. I´ve worked enough today. I´m a teacher in a University. I usually stay working late afer finish my classes. I like it. I ´m wearing a skirt, a blouse, a jacket, heel shoes, pantyhose and black knickers and bra.
I left the building and went into the parking lot. It was very dark, and I didn´t see anybody around, as usual. Suddenly I was grabbed from rear with a cloth in my face, and quickly fell asleep.
I didn´t know how long I had been sleeping when I woke up...

dashrendar44
01-02-2007, 12:07 AM
she approaches her car and i see its my lucky day, shes wearing the outfit i love on her, and im about to start thinking about tearing it off her when i snap back to reality and realise shes about to get in the car. she unlocks the door and when she does, i grab her and apply the cloroformed cloth to her, knocking her out in a matter of seconds. i open the car doors and lay her in the back seat, knowing that our destanation is only 15 or 20 mins from where we are so there is no need for restraints until we arrive. i drive out of town to where im staying in a rather dilapadated but nonetheless empty house, where i know we wont be disturbed.

i park the car and lift her out of the cars back seat and bring her inside, laying her on my bed and grabbing some rope, tying her do the bed in a spread eagle position. i decide i want her awake now so i begin kissing her roughly and groping her. she begins to come to and sees this and begins to shreik. "its futile you slut, we are out in the sticks so no one can hear your screams except for me, and they are only getting me harder" i say. "you are now mine for as long as i please and you will do whatever i say. im sure you think you wont, but i KNOW you will....."

Beardy
01-02-2007, 08:21 PM
I screamed as I see a young man on me. I was tied spread on a bed. The man then tears my jacket and my blouse and say, “sure your tits are as good as I imagine. Then he takes a huge knife. I scream terrified. He says “If you are obedient, I will let you go, when I feel completely satisfied. If not, this knife will cut you slowly until you bleed off” I moan “please don´t hurt me. I´ll do what you want me to”. “Good girl” he replies and quickly cuts my bra with knife. My boobs are widespread to him. Then he caresses them and licks my nipples. I sigh and feel ashamed of what is happening to my body: my nipples are hardening. He realises and keeps licking and kissing one boob as he softly pinches the other nipple. I cry again, and beg “Please stop. I don’t like it, please.”
He then bites my nipple which makes me scream as loud as I can. He gets up and laughs. “You see. If you are obedient you´ll have fun. If not, You´ll be punished. “Understand?” I cry yes.
Then he takes the knife again and cuts my skirt. Grab each one of my thighs with his hands and cuddles them. “oh, I love the touch of the nylon in a very firm thighs. We´re gonna have some fun tonight. I pull up my head and spit him in the face and insult him: “Leave alone son-of-a-bitch”. He rubs the spit from his face with his left hand. Then put in in my mouth and say “Lick it.” I nod pressing my lips together. “Lick it bitch, I won´t repeat”. I press harder and close my eyes. Suddenly a tremendous slap comes in my face as he yells. ”LICK IT UP BITCH” I nod again and cry. Another slap, even stronger makes my head turn. Then he pulls my hair and insist. “Lick it bitch. I´m getting impatient” As I can resist the pain, I open my mouth to squeal and he rub his spitted hand in it. “You have to learn how to behave bitch. And I´m gonna teach you right now!”