PDA

View Full Version : An Early Night (Squidley only)

Angel
11-17-2006, 12:37 AM
I pull into my driveway, turning off the car I climb out of the car, swearing that I am absolutely done with men. I have just had a horrible argument with my boyfriend, ending with us breaking up. Walking up to my front door, I go inside, dropping my keys on the table by the door, and forgetting to lock it.

Going upstairs I grab a skimpy nightgown out of my walk in closet and cross to my bathroom. I undress as the tub fills, and once the tub is full I slide into it sighing as the hot water eases away the tension from the fight I just finished. Laying my head back I sigh, letting my eyes close. I don't hear you as you enter my home and find your way to my bedroom.

Angel
11-17-2006, 09:51 PM
I sigh as I stand up and quickly towel myself dry. My mind is on the scene in the resteraunt, Mike and his little slut. Of course he went to her, I think to myself bitterly, eyeing myself in the mirror. My breasts while firm and pert, aren't large. My waist while small could be smaller, I spend time, eyeing every aspect of myself in the mirror, finding every physical fault. Finally totally depressed, I dress in my skimpy nightgown and walk towards the bedroom. Crawling into bed, I roll onto one side, my back to the edge of the bed, and cry softly, deeply hurt by my boyfriends betrayal.

Angel
11-18-2006, 12:36 AM
I cry out as I feel the blade against my throat, I shiver at your words but do as you say. "Please, don't hurt me." I plead softly, "I don't have anything, but take what you want. Please, just leave me alone." I am crying harder now, my eyes are red and puffy from my crying, my cheeks raw and tearstained. I don't know what you want and that terrifies me.

Angel
11-18-2006, 08:53 PM
I wimper as I feel you sliding the knife all over me. "Why are you doing this?" I cry softly, "Why me?" I don't really want or expect an answer, but it all I can think of to say. I cry out as you pinch my clit, it is still sensitive from my earlier attentions and so the pain is incredible.

Angel
11-18-2006, 11:34 PM
I feel you at my entrance, and cry out, "NOOOOOOO!!" I try to squirm away from you hoping to avoid my fate. You slide the knife along my backside as a not so subtle reminder of your power over me. I whimper again, "Please just leave me alone." I beg, softly, finishing it with a high pitched scream as you ram all the way home.

Angel
11-26-2006, 12:03 AM
I cry silently as I feel you come inside me. I don't want to become pregnant. I try to kick at you wanting to get away, but groan as I miss, knowing I will pay for fighting him. "Please let me go." I beg again, "You've got what you wanted now please just leave me alone."

Angel
11-26-2006, 01:08 AM
I cry softly, trying to scream but the tape over my mouth prevents me. I wonder why you went back inside, completely unaware that my house has just burst into flames as my coffee pot sparks in the microwave.

The ride in the back of the van is long and bumpy, I groan as we hit a particularly rough bump in the road. The longer we drove the more my heart sank, I am now convinced that you are going to kill me.

Angel
11-26-2006, 01:27 AM
((stupid computer!!! causing double posts))

Angel
11-26-2006, 02:12 AM
I eye you fearfully wondering what you plan to do. I squease my eyes shut as you fondle my breats. I eye you scornfully as you haven't removed my gag, I am not about to remove it myself, as I can clearly see the gun in your belt. You merely stand there offering me the drink, and I cautiously reach up, watching you the whole time, my eyes wide and fearful. I rip off the tape quickly wincing slightly as it pulls the soft hairs on my face off.

I bring the cup to my mouth and take a drink. I wonder what is in it, I saw the bottle and know it is a beer but wonder if there is anything more to it then that.

Angel
11-26-2006, 10:29 PM
Once I have drained the glass, I concider breifly throwing it at you but don't know what that will acomplish aside from pissing you off so I just hand it back to you. It doesn't take long for me to realize that you've lied to me. I begin to feel really drowsey where I didn't before. Before long my head slumps down to my chest as I fall asleep. My dreams are bizare, filled with flying and pink animals of all varieties.

When I wake up, I breath a sigh of relief, thinking for a moment that it was all some horrible nightmare. I try to sit up and give a soft cry as I hear the chink of metal and realize that I am chained to the bed with a metal colar, much like what a dog might wear. My eyes dart around the room fearfully coming to rest on you in the doorway of the room where you stand watching me. I don't know how long you have been there, if you watched me wake up or just came when you heard me cry out, "What do you want from me." I sob pitifully, I just want to go home at this point but figure it isn't going to happen.

At this point I just want to hurt you as much as I can, I figure if I act pitiful enough you might eventually lower your guard so that I can find a way to hurt you. Escape doesn't even enter my mind. I have no idea where I am at or where the nearest city is. I could take a wild guess, based on the length of time we traveled but it would be just that a guess.

Angel
11-28-2006, 09:27 PM
I quake at your suggestion about desert, "What do you want from me." I demand, pulling on the chain that binds me. "Just let me go, please, I promise I won't say a word to anyone."

Angel
11-28-2006, 10:18 PM
I look doubtfully at the food remembering the beer from the other night. I am starving as I haven't eaten anything since noon yesterday, so it isn't long before my hunger gets the better of me and I dig into the food with gusto.

Looking up as you speak, I shudder at the negligee you hold up. "Sexual servitude?" I say exhasperated, "That I have no choice about but devotion? You've went about it the wrong way if you want that."

Angel
12-04-2006, 10:17 PM
I shiver as you suggest torture, but I've given into you too much already and short of a gun to my head I am not about to give in again. My hand finds it's way back to the chain on the wall, pulling on it ineffectually, finally giving up, I look at you and ask, "What do you want of me." My tone makes it obvious that I am only giving in because I see no other option, but somehow I doubt that you care.

Angel
12-28-2006, 07:43 PM
I shudder as you tell me to freashen up and come back to give you a blowjob. My appetite gone I set the breakfast tray asside and walk over to the dresser. Pulling out the most conservitive thing I can find, which isn't very, being a white sheer babydoll style top and thong, I go into the bathroom to clean up.

Once I have cleaned up and put on the outfit I come out of the bathroom, I have not put on any of the shoes from the closet mainly because I know I will not be able to walk in them. I stand at the doorway just outside of the bathroom, staring at you defiantely I know I have no choice but to do as you say, but that doesn't mean I have to be totally subserviant. I know my gaze is full of definance but I can't help it, the idea of sucking you off makes me nauseous and I am in no hurry to begin the task before me.