PDA

View Full Version : Girl on Girl rape! for Huni & Lou

Louise
11-15-2006, 01:15 PM
(ok everyone, we will try to carry on from before...I'd picked up this amazing girl, Sarah, and we were just getting hot and heavy...but is Sarah sure she wants this?)

Pushing Sarah roughly onto my bed, flicking my legs up and over her, straddling her body...pausing to look down at this amazing girl...the moonlight just lighting the room...I lean forward, allowing my hands to softly sroke from her hips, across her abdomen and up to her breasts, cupping them briefly, my fingers splayed as I allow my thumbs to rub softly against her firm nipples...then on to her shoulders, stroking her hair as I gaze into her eyes, before pressing my lips against hers...passionately

I feel her lips part, my tongue gently probing her own, my hands stroking her hair, and then drawing down her body again...as my lips leave her mouth and kiss a soft, wet path down her neck...

Huni_Heart
01-02-2007, 05:19 PM
The heat of the momet hits me as her tongue dances with mine. Wow, this girl s amazing. She's seriously made me rethink my position onthe same sex.

Her hands wander all around me. Trailing down my stomach, carressing my neck..

My hands stroke her back and slowly come around to her chest. Her breasts feel so soft in my hands and fit perfectly.

My eyes are closed as we kiss each other. I'm glad i stayed for those drinks.

Louise
01-09-2007, 11:13 AM
I feel her responding, unsure at first, but she is responding to my caress, my kiss, my attention. I knew she would. My lips trail slowly from her neck, to the very top of her chest, onto the gentle swell of her breasts. My tongue leads the way, my lips barely touching her skin as I move…my fingers slide back up her sides, cupping her firm mounds, lifting them slightly to my lips. As my tongue slides across her nipples, I feel her arch her back upwards, against me mouth. I move a little further back, not letting her get full contact. My tongue flicking her nipples and swirling her areola briefly, then letting my lips slide around it and pull her gently into my mouth, letting her feel my teeth…

Then moving across that soft, silky valley to her other waiting nipple and repeating that delicious torture. I shift on the bed, sensing her growing heat, feeling her excitement grow…wondering how far I can push her…I begin to move down. Again, allowing my tongue to slide slowly down her abdomen, my hands running down over her hips, moving her, spreading her amazing legs wider…I kiss the very top of her hips before looking up into her excited eyes…wondering…how far will she go..

Huni_Heart
01-11-2007, 01:05 AM
She gently strokes my body, like only how a woman could. I close my eyes and take in my surrounding, all of my senses are turned on to the full and i arch my back a little in pleasure.

I love the way how her tongue leaves a cold trail as she travels down my stomach. She stops close to my waist and looks up and smiles at me and i giggle.

I look down into those beautiful eyes of hers and feel the attraction between us in the air. I let it consume and and i wriggle down the bed, until we are face to face. I pause to look into her deep eyes again and admire them. My hands slide around her naked back and sternly yet delicatly pull her towards me.

I kiss her, long and passionatly, my tounge playing with hers, savouring the feel of her.

Our lips detach and you smile at me, looking pleasently surprised. You kiss my cheek, down to my neck, then to my shoulder and i slowly start to move up the bed as you keep on kissing my flesh infront of you. I pause when your head reached my chest, let you linger there and then slide all the way up to where i was.

I play with a small strand of your hair, enjoying the softness and the way it feels. You grin at me and i grin at you, we have a mutal understanding and your head goes slighly lower.

Louise
01-12-2007, 05:24 AM
Her touch on my hair so gentle, yet...teasing...

Moving down, kissing her silky inner thighs…savouring the moment before I touch her centre. I breathe onto her, just a hairs width from her skin, hearing her moan and using my hands on her hips to hold her back, my tongue snakes out and gently slides up and down her inner lips, pushing in…

Her taste…exotic, wonderful…I push my tongue upwards finding her clit, excited and waiting for me. My tongue exploring her tight little bud, circling it, flicking it…letting my lips close around it and drawing her into my mouth gently, my teeth deftly brushing it…holding her like that, feeling her pleasure…hearing her pleasure then I begin to lash her clit with my tongue, a hard, quick movement interspaced with slower, laboured strokes. Her hips bucking, my face riding her joy.

Huni_Heart
01-12-2007, 10:20 PM
Oh, she wriggles her tongue, twisting and curling it around me. It finds my clit and teases it, making tingling sensation travel up my spine. She contrasts her movements. From slow and light to ravishing, hard and sexy.

Oh god i wish she had a cock so i could fuck her right now. I become aware of a thin layer of sweat beggining to gather all over my body. My nipples were still hard, and i had goosebumps, cold from being bare naked, but my face was flushed.

I pushed my hips into her more, pushing her head down a bit further into me, breathing out loudly. I moaned as she caught this specific place and ectasy shivered through me, making me writhe and twitch as a reflex in pleasure.

"Oh Lou.." I whisper

Louise
01-13-2007, 04:45 AM
Hearing her say my name, half whisper, half moan…I smiled and lifted my face from between her shuddering thighs, looking up at her my mouth, chin and nose glistening with her wetness…I push two fingers into her…slowly…curling them as they reach deep into her incredibly hot, tight centre. Reaching for the magic spot within her as my lips return to her clit, my tongue lashing her again…I start to thrust my fingers into her, harder and faster…

Feeling her buck against me, I continue to thrust my fingers into her…but lift my face and say
“Wanna try something…different?” I smile, a very naughty…almost evil smile…pulling my fingers from her I twist a little and reach under the bed…finding my strap-on belt…then pulling up three different sized dildos…
Showing them, one after another, to my stunning lover as she continues to pant, her amazing breasts shaking from her harsh breathing, the moonlight catching the sheen of sweat she has developed…
“Now…which should I use?”

Huni_Heart
02-10-2007, 04:18 PM
I was so shocked. I'd never seen a dildo before. Never needed one.

But i was so horny... it's like the real thing right?

I chose the medium sized one. The small one reminded me of my ex too much.

I lay there, panting, waiting for her.

Louise
02-11-2007, 04:02 PM
Smiling at her obvious desire...I slot the middle sized one onto my belt, giggling as I wave it about a bit...then bend between her spread legs...dipping my fingers into her hot, wet tightness, I use the sticky wetness on my fingers to lube the dildo...

Kneeling down, i let my hands slide up her legs, her thighs, up to her hips and push forward...pressing the hard dildo against her centre lips as my hands stroke her silky body...

Looking up into her wide eyes as I push forward again, feeling her lips spreading open as I push into her...feeling how the belt presses back into my own clit, the pressure just right as I slowly rock myself into her...our eyes locked, wanting to see her pleasure as much as I want to share it. The moon light sparkles in her excited eyes...and I let my hands grip her above her hips...ready to push harder into her...

Huni_Heart
02-11-2007, 04:19 PM
My eyes open when she first enters me. Her fingers played wth me before, but this, this is a huge adrenaline rush.

Our eyes stay on each other, and i feel my stomach tense up in anticipation. Her touch makes me shiver slightly in pleasure, she's stroking my thighs softly, up to my hips, while slowly my mouth opens more and more, my breathing becoming louder with every slow movement inside me.

I feel myself slowly start to get into a sweat, getting hotter and hotter. I reach out my arms to her breasts, gently cupping and moulding them in my hand, feeling her warm body in my hands, i let out a tense sigh of esctasy, absorbing everything.

Louise
02-11-2007, 04:37 PM
Her hands and fingers seem to fit my breasts perfectly, pressing and cupping me as I lean into her, pressing the dildo deeply into her pussy, feeling the extra pressure on my clit as I begin to thrust, i let out a sob of pleasure...my breathing hard and harsh.

I begin to push the dildo harder into her, feeling the bed bounce slightly under us as we begin to find a rythym that rocks us, i tip me head back, my hair spilling down my body...our bodies meet as I push the dildo fully into her...holding that position as we grind together. Gasping at the inferno building within me...i bring my eyes down to the writhing woman beneath me, i smile into her eyes as I pant, I fall forward, my breasts crushed against her larger, firm breasts, my mouth finding hers as we kiss, locked at the groin and our lips. Rocking together slowly.

Huni_Heart
02-11-2007, 04:51 PM
She kisses me, and i move my hands around to her back, down to her arse as she moves inside me. If she wasnt kissing me passionatly, i would be gasping in excitment.

God her want her so much right now.

I feel her nipples and breasts play with mine as our both jiggle. I part from her mouth to whisper into her ear. "Harder Lou" i moan as my head tilts back and my hands grip tighter on her back. "Ohhhhh, harder"

Louise
02-11-2007, 04:59 PM
Her arms around me, oh god, we kiss harder, passion and lust flooding my mind...hearing her words...her demands...I press into her harder, faster, lifting and dropping my hips, pushing the thick dildo into her harder...deeper...the effect on my clit is beyond intense...i sob into our kiss...the first waves of pleasure rolling through my body...

But I part our kiss...lift my body...and looking down at her panting body...i pull out from her...her sobs of loss makes me smile...I lower myself down her body, kissing her hard little button, all wet and stiff...but i flip her over...lifting her hips from the bed as I move closer again...behind her...my hands running down from her hips over her smooth butt...i push forward once more, pressing the wet, glistening dildo into her from behind...reaching deeper...reaching that magic spot deep within her...

Huni_Heart
02-11-2007, 05:16 PM
I gasp loudly at this new invention.

"Wait!" i say instinctivly. Is this what a i wanted?

I decide not to ruin the moment, and tell her to take it easy with me. "I'm fragile" I joke, as she giggles and carries on.

Still, i would of preffered her to stay in the other whole, but i concentrate on the strange sensation filling me up instead, liking the way my body and the bed moves when she thrusts inside me.

Louise
02-11-2007, 05:28 PM
Amazed she didnt resist...i push harder...deeper...she's so tight it presses down hard on my clit and I know Im close to my first shocking orgasm...i pull back a little and rock back and forth in her tightest hole...building towards my own first peak of pleasure...i know im using her for this moment, but i slip my fingers down from her hips and let them slide up and down her wet lips, finding her clit once more as i press two fingers against it and roll it back and forth in time with my movement with the dildo.

I start to mewl...animal like as i feel a shiver rocking me, my legs jelly like as I rock against her, her soft grunts only adding to the total sensation...i cry out as my whole body shakes...my clit so sensitive I have to stop while I shake...my fingers pressing hard onto her own clit...but I want to deny her own pleasure until I am finished...

Huni_Heart
02-11-2007, 05:47 PM
I hear her roar and i feel her shake. I'm surprised at how aroused i get by the sound of her, and her rubbing my clit makes me let out a high pitched release of sexual frustration.

I breathe out loudly to calm myself, focusing on enjoying Louise play with me a little longer.

Louise
02-11-2007, 05:56 PM
I cum down off the mountain of pleasure and pull out of Sarah quickly...unbuckling my belt and letting it fall away...holding her in place I turn upside down and slide beneath her...allowing my tongue to lash up at her wetness...sliding up and down her lips as my tongue finds her clit, my lips closing around it and letting my tongue slide around and around her...pushing two fingers into her tight, hot centre and curling them to find that spot inside...feeling her respond to my caress...

Huni_Heart
02-11-2007, 06:06 PM
A new wave of pleasure rolls over me as she works me with her fingers and her tongue. This time i dont think i'll be able to surpress it.

I arc into her face, letting cries of bliss escape from me as loudly as i desire.

She rubs me inside, and causes me to twitch around her fingers. I let out a chilling groan as shw rubs me there again and again, until it's too much for me.

With one release, my head flings back, my body shakes and my arms buckle slightly. My eyes are closed as i cum and continue to twitch, her fingers still inside me.

"God...." i exhale.

Louise
02-11-2007, 06:13 PM
I feel her muscles pulse and twitch as she pushes against my face, covering me in her wetness as she rides her own orgasm, my lips release her, but my tongue and fingers drive on...enjoying how I stretch her orgasm out...before finally releasing her and movin up the bed to hug her to me, our bodies wet, heaving and panting, we kiss, holding each other close and tight

Huni_Heart
02-11-2007, 06:27 PM
We embrace, and our sweatiness helps us slide together more easily.

Exhausted, we kiss, and i taste my muskiness on your lips. The sweet-sour taste lingers in our mouths, as my tongue probes yours.

I eventually release from you, moving your head gently onto my breasts as i flly lie down and strech out. Excited but tired, i relax, and let a short, gentle sleep come over me.