PDA

View Full Version : The Good Gal

Priceless
11-15-2006, 12:52 AM
Thinking to myself: Why, oh why, do I constantly think of being overcome by several people at one time. Everyone would freak if they knew I thought about this in my mind and I'm sure I could never go looking for such. Everyone knows I am a tight ass and my thighs are pretty much closed tight all of the time. Why do I want to be submissive when I am such a dominant personality anyway?

Could anyone out there really overtake me? First, they would quickly see that I'm a good gal and then they would know that I'm a tough one.

Right, like there is anyone out there (much less several) that could come close to overtaking me.

So much for that fantasy - don't think anyone could do it. (Sighs sadly - then smiles knowing that I would be one of the hardest ones for anyone to overtake.)

menace
11-15-2006, 09:10 AM
What a ho... she thinks she's all that, even calls herself Priceless. She puts a girlscout front, but I know her type... what she really wants is to get hammered, hard. Hell, she doesn't look all that bad... maybe I'll go check out how good she really is.

HYMENBUSTER
11-15-2006, 12:32 PM
I see her walking into her house, quie the stunner but seems to open her legs for no guys...upon hearing that I got excited, thinking that perhaps she is cherry...I was ready...in my "research" I had realized how supersticoius this girl was believing in demons and spirits so I had dropped over 200 on an amazing demon costume, and had used a body paint to paint my wide cock red...at midnight I turned on alittle boom box i had in her attic by remote control...it begin to make strange chants and demonic music and it was right above her bedroom, she woke in a terror she reaced for her phone and picked it up dialling 911 she made no progress because it wouldn't dial, "I'm here for you" i said in the wierdest most demonic voice i could muster. She tried to leve her room but i grabbed her from the shadows, and threw her back on her bed and then she saw me respelenent in my costume her just awakened confusion mixed with terror had her convinced that I truly was a demon. "I am real I cried out"...

Priceless
11-16-2006, 12:33 AM
"I am real I cried out"...

:eek:

menace
11-16-2006, 03:07 PM
I see a guy in a demon costume going inside Priceless's house and eerie sounds coming of it... "Forget that, I'm not messing with satanists".

*I also don't do gangrapes. They're way too easy*

Priceless
11-16-2006, 09:00 PM
I see a guy in a demon costume going inside Priceless's house and eerie sounds coming of it... "Forget that, I'm not messing with satanists".

*I also don't do gangrapes. They're way too easy*

Our heroine, knowing all along that her trap would bring the demon out, grabs the demon and throws him to the dog thread where he belongs and where she considered posting her original post to begin with because it seemed appropriate.

Menance, I don't do rapes at all - gang or otherwise! These threads are terrible to someone like myself that has experienced having someone place a gun to the head! I also had an idiot first husband that wanted to try to put me throw stuff like this - dealing with one demon in my life was enough. Now demon leave me alone! You have no authority in my life! :)

menace
11-17-2006, 10:18 AM
One has to wonder why would someone post in Role Play Rape if they had no intention to role play... maybe dealing with conflicting emotions and in need of some "convincing" ?

Priceless
11-18-2006, 10:29 AM
Or maybe, just maybe, it was a way to deal with the demon?

Very interesting how the demon did come out. Yes the demon has been "researching" me but the demon is not very good at acting. Been onto the demon for some time. If I've been conflicted it was regarding whether to trust the other manifestations of this demon. Never could completely trust even the good attempts at acting. Wonder why?

Maybe, just maybe, victims like myself just want to turn the tables around to those that enjoy inflicting pain. Not to hurt you with pain but to get you to wake up to your conscience.

You would never convince me menace . . . I have a conscience! Even with the faults that I do have, I know right from wrong.

menace
11-19-2006, 10:10 AM
The more I read, the less I understand.:confused:

Priceless
11-24-2006, 11:04 PM
I'm going to take a stab at this and say that it could be one of three things:
1) She is on to stroke her ego and dismiss anything and everything you give her as a response.
2) "Maybe, just maybe, victims like myself just want to turn the tables around to those that enjoy inflicting pain"
or
3) She laughs at this message board and wishes to mock everyone :p

I'd weight all three of this options equally, and yes, I have no idea why I spent 3 minutes of my life thinking of this~

#2 - but not to cause pain really - but to try to wake some folks up. Not wanting to mock anyone. My post was a strategic post which may have happened to use a form of mocking by the creation of the character but it was done strategically. (Hey, I've studied and written a paper on strategy.)

You can thank the character introduced in this role play and earlier in my introduction to my ex-husband. Twas his dream woman. See a few jumped on the thought too.

What kind of man would think a spouse would continue to love them after the man tried to lead the woman down that path. What kind of man even loves his woman to suggest and push for "swinging" and the like. A selfish man I can tell you. I doubt that anyone here really wants a "real" relationship but if you did that's the quickest way to kill the relationship, the heart of another individual, not to mention what little self-esteem they might have had.

If it were not for God, stuff like this could warp a victims mind for life.

That's my final take on this stuff.