Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Premium accounts for all rapeboard members!
MyDownloader is a system which allows you to download files from wide range of filesharing services ( MediaFire.com, NetLoad.in, LetItBit.net, Crocko.com, TurboBit.net, Extabit.com, 4Shared.com, FileFactory.com, FilePost.com, Share-Online.biz, AsFile.com, RapidGator.net, FileFlyer.com, BitShare.com, Vip-file.com, FreakShare.com, Keep2Share.cc, LaFiles.com ) for the same price without signing up on these sites.
After registration you will get 250Mb free for testing.
Free signup!

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.


Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Miscellaneous > Rowdy room
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-06-2007, 06:06 PM   #1
jack-the-ripa
Banned
 
jack-the-ripa's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: www.asexuality.org
Posts: 203
Reputation: 77
jack-the-ripa has initial reputation
Default What's your say on asstr ?

Alright, I'm not gonna give a link, so just Yahoo! or Google the term "asstr" and you'll find the site. was just wondering what's your view about it... (?)
jack-the-ripa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2007, 02:40 AM   #2
RapeU
Yes = No. No = Yes
 
RapeU's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Texas
Posts: 2,239
Reputation: 26291
RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via AIM to RapeU Send a message via MSN to RapeU Send a message via Yahoo to RapeU
Default

It's one of if not the best sites to find various adult stories.
__________________
Stories I have written.

The Red Rose Rapist short stories
Roses Are Red, Violets Are Blue, Sugar Is Sweet, The Rapist Is You!?

The Kidnapping Chronicles
The Hunter, Huntress, LK, The Masked Marauder, Melinda's Tale, and The Masked Marauder II - Allen's Revenge

Other Stories
At My Cousin's Wedding
RapeU is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2007, 10:39 PM   #3
Emily Johnson
Opinionated Bitch
 
Emily Johnson's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: California
Posts: 402
Reputation: 6629
Emily Johnson has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Emily Johnson has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Emily Johnson has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Emily Johnson has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Emily Johnson has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Emily Johnson has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Emily Johnson has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Emily Johnson has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Emily Johnson has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Emily Johnson has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Emily Johnson has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via MSN to Emily Johnson Send a message via Yahoo to Emily Johnson
Default

It is a great site. There is no censorship there, and they are dedicated to freedom of speech.
__________________
Half the harm that is done in this world
Is due to people who want to feel important
They don't mean to do h arm
But the harm does not interest them.
Or they do not see it, or they justify it
Because they are absorbed in the endless struggle
To think well of themselves.

T. S. Eliot
Emily Johnson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2007, 04:03 PM   #4
jack-the-ripa
Banned
 
jack-the-ripa's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: www.asexuality.org
Posts: 203
Reputation: 77
jack-the-ripa has initial reputation
Default

I wonder why it hasn't been shut down by now. There's pedo out there...
jack-the-ripa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2007, 04:26 PM   #5
theman
Privileged Member
 
theman's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Posts: 331
Reputation: 1293
theman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via AIM to theman Send a message via MSN to theman
Default

It's my personal view (and yes, I realize that means it may not be shared by others, and I would assume that means you Mr. Jack-The-Ripa), that people should be able to write what ever they want (well I don't like slander, but I mean like fantasy/story wise).

I'm not a fan of 8 years old getting raped or 96 year olds being made to eat shit (or anyone eating shit for that matter), but I respect other people's right to write about that.

Just for the record, I do, however, agree with child pornography laws. That stuff is fucked up. Basically freedom of [honest/creative] speech I entirely support, but freedom of action is another thing.... A semi-big issue is decided whether or not too free of speech can influence actions....
theman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2007, 04:38 PM   #6
Joanna
token average person lol
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Posts: 441
Reputation: 267
Joanna Level 2 (200+)Joanna Level 2 (200+)Joanna Level 2 (200+)
Default

if its got sex with children on it or even stories about that then I would see it as sick.
Joanna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2007, 04:44 PM   #7
jack-the-ripa
Banned
 
jack-the-ripa's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: www.asexuality.org
Posts: 203
Reputation: 77
jack-the-ripa has initial reputation
Lightbulb

Quote:
Originally Posted by theman View Post
It's my personal view (and yes, I realize that means it may not be shared by others, and I would assume that means you Mr. Jack-The-Ripa), that people should be able to write what ever they want (well I don't like slander, but I mean like fantasy/story wise).
What?! Not sharing your opininion?! Are you kidding, Mr. Theman? I've been fighting for free speech rights on the internet for more than a year. I totally agree with you. I said that pedo prejudice crap just to instigate Mr. MADDOGMCMANAMAN who is a real stickler when it comes to that subject.
jack-the-ripa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2007, 04:51 PM   #8
theman
Privileged Member
 
theman's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Posts: 331
Reputation: 1293
theman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via AIM to theman Send a message via MSN to theman
Default

Oh lol..... I had just woken up and missed the sarcasm. Please forgive the slow moment ;p.
theman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2007, 05:41 PM   #9
Becka
Immodest Mod
 
Becka's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Virginia
Posts: 1,435
Reputation: 36018
Becka has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Becka has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Becka has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Becka has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Becka has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Becka has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Becka has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Becka has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Becka has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Becka has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Becka has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to Becka
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by jack-the-ripa View Post
What?! Not sharing your opininion?! Are you kidding, Mr. Theman? I've been fighting for free speech rights on the internet for more than a year. I totally agree with you. I said that pedo prejudice crap just to instigate Mr. MADDOGMCMANAMAN who is a real stickler when it comes to that subject.
I find it odd that you say you have been fighting for free speech rights on the internet for more than a year but then comment about MADDOGMCMANAMAN's opinions or more specifically his right to voice them. I would think your views on freedom of speech would cut both ways. At least thats the impression I got from the post.

B.
__________________
Vital Board Info


Hey, where am I going?
And why am I in this hand basket?


Darling, a true lady takes off her dignity with her clothes and does her whorish best. At other times you can be as modest and dignified as your persona requires.
Becka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2007, 04:12 AM   #10
MADDOGMCMANAMAN
PUSSYCRUSHER
 
MADDOGMCMANAMAN's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: YOUR MOMMAS HOUSE
Posts: 2,184
Reputation: 9875
MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by jack-the-ripa View Post
What?! Not sharing your opininion?! Are you kidding, Mr. Theman? I've been fighting for free speech rights on the internet for more than a year. I totally agree with you. I said that pedo prejudice crap just to instigate Mr. MADDOGMCMANAMAN who is a real stickler when it comes to that subject.
tut tut WACKO JACKO

y would u wanna instigate moi ??

it aint gonna happen lol give up the wet dream - u already know my views -

pedo = shanks+petrol - with no debate to be had

again i will repeat - no debate !

so please feel free to instigate as much as your heart desires, lol it makes no difference to me or to the way i will treat the first pedo unlucky enough to meet me !

i do not care about your views on my views.
__________________
The Original PUSSYCRUSHER !!

Last edited by MADDOGMCMANAMAN; 10-28-2007 at 04:14 AM.
MADDOGMCMANAMAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2007, 01:47 AM   #11
Ntense
Privileged Member
 
Ntense's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Texass
Posts: 690
Reputation: 541
Ntense Level 5 (500+)Ntense Level 5 (500+)Ntense Level 5 (500+)Ntense Level 5 (500+)Ntense Level 5 (500+)Ntense Level 5 (500+)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joanna View Post
if its got sex with children on it or even stories about that then I would see it as sick.
I'll heartily agree with you regarding actual paedophilia, but at least here in the US we're usually allowed freedom of thought and speech, which includes uncomfortable topics. The US Supreme Court has fought that battle with ignorant politicians and idiot rednecks & conservatives repeatedly, and come to the conclusion that any fantasy is allowed, and some realities are illegal.

(looking up at the large RAPE BOARD logo) If I'm not mistaken, rape and non-consensual sex are also illegal, sick, disgusting, and improper dinner table material in most households. The SCAT and BEASTIE forums are even more so. To further muddy the waters, a friend is turned on by the "daddy / little girl" fantasies, and it takes some element of that to get her really going. I haven't hit *enlightenment* yet, so it still bothers the hell out of me, although I'm doing my damnedest to try to be supportive and understanding as a friend. It's crashing on the edge of my hardest limit, and it's an extremely unsettling topic for me, but I'll support her right to read / write / roleplay as she chooses AS LONG AS CONSENSUAL ADULTS are involved in real play.

Just a bit of grist for the mill...
__________________
Character is what you are in the dark... John Whorfin
Ntense is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2007, 01:50 AM   #12
Ntense
Privileged Member
 
Ntense's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Texass
Posts: 690
Reputation: 541
Ntense Level 5 (500+)Ntense Level 5 (500+)Ntense Level 5 (500+)Ntense Level 5 (500+)Ntense Level 5 (500+)Ntense Level 5 (500+)
Default

Oh, I got side-tracked and forgot: yep, I'm damn glad it's not all going into the bit-bucket, and that the Alt.Sex.Stories Text Repository is archiving the naughty bits somewhere for us!
__________________
Character is what you are in the dark... John Whorfin
Ntense is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2007, 04:08 PM   #13
Joanna
token average person lol
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Posts: 441
Reputation: 267
Joanna Level 2 (200+)Joanna Level 2 (200+)Joanna Level 2 (200+)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ntense View Post
I'll heartily agree with you regarding actual paedophilia, but at least here in the US we're usually allowed freedom of thought and speech, which includes uncomfortable topics. The US Supreme Court has fought that battle with ignorant politicians and idiot rednecks & conservatives repeatedly, and come to the conclusion that any fantasy is allowed, and some realities are illegal.

(looking up at the large RAPE BOARD logo) If I'm not mistaken, rape and non-consensual sex are also illegal, sick, disgusting, and improper dinner table material in most households. The SCAT and BEASTIE forums are even more so. To further muddy the waters, a friend is turned on by the "daddy / little girl" fantasies, and it takes some element of that to get her really going. I haven't hit *enlightenment* yet, so it still bothers the hell out of me, although I'm doing my damnedest to try to be supportive and understanding as a friend. It's crashing on the edge of my hardest limit, and it's an extremely unsettling topic for me, but I'll support her right to read / write / roleplay as she chooses AS LONG AS CONSENSUAL ADULTS are involved in real play.

Just a bit of grist for the mill...
true what you say about rape ect also being illegal and sick in reality.

I guess the difference is that a fantasy rape can be RPed consensually as can bondage and scat.
scat grosses me out personally as do a lot of other fetishes but its because they are consensual while child sex can never be considered consensual.

I guess the same is true of beastality and I am kind of against that too but guess Animals will suffer from less future psychological effects.

I guess there is also some judgementality in it, see one can understand why rape fantasy is a turn on its quite natural for men to want to dominate and take sex when they want it and for women there can be something of a turn on about wanting to have choice and therefore responsibilty taken away when it comes to committing sex acts (at least in fantasy and principle if not in reality).
Until we became civilised enforced sex acts were common but people have higher and stronger moral standards now and more indepedence which is why we hate real rape because mankind has overcome its base nature.

But the desire to have sex with children is entirely unnatural even in human kinds basest time and even animals don't want sex with the very young and immature of their spieces.

So I guess that also plays a part in peoples negative reaction to the desire for sex with children and why even on a fetish site where every fetish here would be viewed as sick by mainstream society, child sex even on the fantasy level is viewed as sick.
Because its a totally unnatural desire to want to screw with the unformed and immature it seems more about wanting to take advantage of and wanting to defile and destroy innocence rather than about lust because there isn't anything understandable at all in feeling lustful desires towards immature unformed bodies its the most unnatural fetish of all fetishes.

since it seems to also be soley about a desire to defile innocence then it creates far more of a protective instinct in those who oppose it and dislike it.

As is the fact that such desires seem more dangerous since rape scat ect can all be played out knowingly and consensually and so it can be acknowledge that those who fantise about the act of rape for instance can be totally opposed to real rape and never want to commit or have that act happen for real at all.

So while its easy to see how someone can be a fantasy rapist while never wanting to be a real one and hating and being against the real act its pretty hard to imagine the same thing of a pedophile since to love the idea of sex with children means they are a real pedophile and are turned on by the real act of sex with children rather than just a fantasy version of it.

In short people hate rapists and pedos but its possible to be a fatasy rapist without ever becoming or desiring to be a real rapist, but its impossible to be anything other than a real one when it comes to being a pedophile.

Also the act of rape is hated because of its non consensual nature and the harm it causes to the victim not the desire itself ,the act of desiring or wanting sex with children is hated for the desire and thought itself
Joanna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2007, 11:37 PM   #14
cleanfun4all
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

So, if I fantasize about raping a 15 year old, then I'm a sick motherfucker, but if I wait until she's 18 to fantasize about raping her, then that's okay?
  Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2007, 11:59 PM   #15
touriquet2001
please delete
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Posts: 3,841
Reputation: 35676
touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Default

um yeah kind of .... although the younger the age the more fucked up you are .... and the age thing if you were like 18 it wouldn't be near as bad , as say if you are 35 wanting to do it . just my personal outlook on it . like joanna said

Quote:
Because its a totally unnatural desire to want to screw with the unformed and immature it seems more about wanting to take advantage of and wanting to defile and destroy innocence rather than about lust because there isn't anything understandable at all in feeling lustful desires towards immature unformed bodies its the most unnatural fetish of all fetishes.
for me i agree with that statement 100%
touriquet2001 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2007, 12:20 AM   #16
cleanfun4all
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Okay, I just wanted to make sure I was clear on all of this. So, if I"m fantasizing about a 14 year old, I'm even more fucked up than if I'm fantasizing about a 15 year old?

One more thing, just to be clear. The age of consent is entirely an arbitrary number, dreamed up by politicians, but that aside. Say I live somewhere that the age of consent is 18, well obviously it is then okay for me to fantasizing about raping an 18 year old, but I'm a sick motherfucker if I fantasize about raping a 15 year old.

Now, with that in mind, what if I live somewhere that the arbitrary age of consent dreamed up by politicians isn't 18, it's 15. Does that then make it okay for me to fantasize about a 15 year old?

While I'm all for an Orwellian world where governments regulate our thoughts and fantasies, I just want to be sure that I'm clear on what the rules are, so I don't get in trouble with the Thought Police.
  Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2007, 12:30 AM   #17
touriquet2001
please delete
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Posts: 3,841
Reputation: 35676
touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Default

i am just stating my opinions . nothing to do with governments . i happen to think 18 is a good age for most people to be considered adults . and yes i do think the younger the age the more fucked up you are . and like i said it is also depends on your age . you have the right to think whatever you want . as i said i'm stating my views on it .... just mine .
touriquet2001 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2007, 12:33 AM   #18
touriquet2001
please delete
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Posts: 3,841
Reputation: 35676
touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Default

btw that was my last post on it . i just wanted to weigh in with my thoughts on it . not debate it to death . my views are mine and you have yours . we are both entitled to them .

Last edited by touriquet2001; 10-30-2007 at 12:47 AM.
touriquet2001 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2007, 12:56 AM   #19
cleanfun4all
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default



Okay, well I'm going to ask this anyway. Feel free to not reply, but I'm curious.

Fantasy is just that, fantasy. Anyone can fantasize about being anyone or anything. I kinda outgrew this, but I used to fantasize about being a Jedi Knight.

As it happens, I'm actually 32 and I'm attracted to girls and women of all ages. Personally, I'm not into children, that is, kids who look like kids, but physically there is precious little difference between a 16 year old and an 18 year old and so that's why I'm always a bit bemused when someone objects to a fantasy about a 16 year old, but thinks a fantasy about an 18 year old is just fine.

Anyway, here's my question. Although, I'm 32, what if in my fantasy, I'm not that age at all? What if I fantasize about being a 16 year old raping another 16 year old? Does that make it less wrong in your mind?
  Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2007, 03:39 AM   #20
MADDOGMCMANAMAN
PUSSYCRUSHER
 
MADDOGMCMANAMAN's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: YOUR MOMMAS HOUSE
Posts: 2,184
Reputation: 9875
MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joanna View Post
true what you say about rape ect also being illegal and sick in reality.

I guess the difference is that a fantasy rape can be RPed consensually as can bondage and scat.
scat grosses me out personally as do a lot of other fetishes but its because they are consensual while child sex can never be considered consensual.

I guess the same is true of beastality and I am kind of against that too but guess Animals will suffer from less future psychological effects.

I guess there is also some judgementality in it, see one can understand why rape fantasy is a turn on its quite natural for men to want to dominate and take sex when they want it and for women there can be something of a turn on about wanting to have choice and therefore responsibilty taken away when it comes to committing sex acts (at least in fantasy and principle if not in reality).
Until we became civilised enforced sex acts were common but people have higher and stronger moral standards now and more indepedence which is why we hate real rape because mankind has overcome its base nature.

But the desire to have sex with children is entirely unnatural even in human kinds basest time and even animals don't want sex with the very young and immature of their spieces.

So I guess that also plays a part in peoples negative reaction to the desire for sex with children and why even on a fetish site where every fetish here would be viewed as sick by mainstream society, child sex even on the fantasy level is viewed as sick.
Because its a totally unnatural desire to want to screw with the unformed and immature it seems more about wanting to take advantage of and wanting to defile and destroy innocence rather than about lust because there isn't anything understandable at all in feeling lustful desires towards immature unformed bodies its the most unnatural fetish of all fetishes.

since it seems to also be soley about a desire to defile innocence then it creates far more of a protective instinct in those who oppose it and dislike it.

As is the fact that such desires seem more dangerous since rape scat ect can all be played out knowingly and consensually and so it can be acknowledge that those who fantise about the act of rape for instance can be totally opposed to real rape and never want to commit or have that act happen for real at all.

So while its easy to see how someone can be a fantasy rapist while never wanting to be a real one and hating and being against the real act its pretty hard to imagine the same thing of a pedophile since to love the idea of sex with children means they are a real pedophile and are turned on by the real act of sex with children rather than just a fantasy version of it.

In short people hate rapists and pedos but its possible to be a fatasy rapist without ever becoming or desiring to be a real rapist, but its impossible to be anything other than a real one when it comes to being a pedophile.

Also the act of rape is hated because of its non consensual nature and the harm it causes to the victim not the desire itself ,the act of desiring or wanting sex with children is hated for the desire and thought itself

go girl !!
__________________
The Original PUSSYCRUSHER !!
MADDOGMCMANAMAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 06:38 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright ©2003 - 2013, (c) Rapeboard.com

TONS OF FREE SMUT - CLICK HERE!