Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Premium accounts for all rapeboard members!
MyDownloader is a system which allows you to download files from wide range of filesharing services ( MediaFire.com, NetLoad.in, LetItBit.net, Crocko.com, TurboBit.net, Extabit.com, 4Shared.com, FileFactory.com, FilePost.com, Share-Online.biz, AsFile.com, RapidGator.net, FileFlyer.com, BitShare.com, Vip-file.com, FreakShare.com, Keep2Share.cc, LaFiles.com ) for the same price without signing up on these sites.
After registration you will get 250Mb free for testing.
Free signup!

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Rape Stories
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 03-22-2006, 01:32 AM   #1
somedude
W.I.R. and Marshal

somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Default A Fantasy Gang Bang With Elves

Thought I would post something in the story section since I'm a professional writer. This is an excerpt from a story I never finished that I posted on RC and decided to post it over here for everyone's enjoyment.

Copyright 2006 by T.J. Lazier

Avian returned to conscousness flat on her back on what felt like a smooth cool stone floor with her hair trailing out to one side. She was still nude, but dry with her hands tied together above her head with soft cord and she had a stiff leather collar around her neck. The young Guardian’s most immediate concern however was that there was a pale skinned, tall and lean, hard muscled man standing above her. Which he was nude, looked like he was intent her having his way with her and was probably the strangest man Avian had ever seen.
His face was very good looking and he had pale blue eyes, hairless smooth pale skin over his hard muscles and the pointed ears of an elf. The thing that was truly remarkable about this elf though was that his long hair was light blue and so was the hair surrounding his long and thick member.
Avian who was well educated and well traveled had never seen or heard of an elf that looked like this one. Being half elf herself she had studied the various kinds of elves in the known world and her elven ravisher was not a golden elf like her mother and was certainly not a brown elf or Tardanni elf like many of Nicky’s ancestors. Which thinking about the varried elven ancestors of Nicholettia Sen Sevastion yi Sen Adar made Avian wonder where here friend was.
Taking her stunned eyes from the elf standing over her Avian truly looked around her for the first time. She was lying on her back on the polished gray marble floor of a small gray marble room that looked like a cell with a heavy iron bound door. The room had a high ceiling that like the walls and floor was undecorated gray marble and the room had no furnishings save for bronze lamps hung from hooks on either side of the door. Which the flickering light from the twin lamps was all that lit the room where Avian was locked wearing a binding collar with an elf that was probably going to ravish her.
All in all it was not exactly a pleasant situation to wake up to after having been hit with a sleep spell.
Gazing with narrowed eyes at the elven man Avian demanded in Kaldishari, “Where am I?”
The elf ignored that as he gazed down at her with desire in his pale blue eyes.
“Who are you?” Avian asked, once more using Kaldishari since it was the most common language of the Sea of Kaldishar. “Where am I and why have I been taken prisoner?” she wanted to know.
Still not answering the tall elf leaned down and seizing Avian’s bound wrists he lifted her up off of the floor and onto her feet. As he held her up on her toes by her wrists the young Guardian thought about kicking him, but decided that in her current circumstances she had best not. Provoking your captor when you were helpless was a very stupid thing to do even if the stories made it out to be heroic.
So Avian did not struggled as the elf drug her by her wrists out through the cell door and down a gray marble corredore. What she did do was take stalk of her surroundings as her captor hauled her stumbling through a series or corredores. They were all of gray marble and most of the walls had muriels of various kinds once they were out of the cell. It looked like a palace that Avian was drug through, but a palace that was strangely short on furniture such as tables and chairs and had no windows that she saw.
Then the elf who had her by the wrists drug Avian into and into the middle of a large high cielinged room that had erotic murriels on the marble walls and three great chandeliers hanging from the ceiling that bathed the room in light. Along those walls were series of steps that also served as benches and sitting on cushions on those benches and sitting or kneeling on cushions on the floor were a great many more elves much like the one who had just had his way with her.
Avian’s quick estimate was that there were at least three dozen elves who were naked save for jewelry who had their attention focused on her. They were all tall and slander like was typical for elves with the men having broad shoulders and the women round bosoms and slender shapely hips. They were all very good looking in a bizarre kind of way with hair ranging from light blue and green to dark shades of those colors and skin that was very pale, light blue or light green in color.
The men were all hairlessly smooth save for that around their big erect manhoods and rippled with muscle under their smooth hides. The women were sleekly muscled under their soft varied hued skin and their netherhair was all blue or green if not shaved clean. Avian also noticed that male and female that all of the elves nipples were either some hue of blue or green and so were their eyes.
After her captor had thrown her onto the floor Avian drew her legs in, sat up and holding her bound wrists before her gazed around with wide eyes. “Who are you?” she demanded in Kaldishari once more.
That gained no response save for a chorus of deep laughs from the elven men and a series of giggles and high silvery laughs from the women so Avian asked in Sevarran, “Who are you? Where am I? And what have you done with my friend?”
That produced the same reaction as the first demand so Avian decided to switch back to Kaldishari. “Where am I? What is going on? And what did you do with the girl who was with me?” she wanted to know as she got to her knees.
“Silence girl,” the deep yet almost musical male voice of the elf who had brought her here said from behind her in Kaldishari. “You are a slave of the Sea Elves now.”
Avian’s eyes widened at those words. The Sea Elves were a legendary people who were supposed to live on an unknown island in the Mid Sea Isles in the Sea of Kaldishar. Which faced with a room full of them Avian realized that they were no legend and that the storm that had caught the Grayfalcon had blown the vesself very far off course indeed. More importantly she understood that with her hands bound and wearing a binding-collar that kept her from casting a single spell that these elves did consider her a slave.
She did not have long to think before a pair of strong hands siezed her slender shoulders from behind and pushed her forward till she was kneeling with her rump raised with her forearms on the stone floor and her head resting on her bound wrists. Then those same strong hands took ahold of her small waist as the elf who had drug her to the room and told her to be silent knelt down behind her. Avian gasped as she was forcefully penetrated from behind by his long thick manhood and bit her lip to stiffle her whimpers when the man set about taking her unprepared channel.
The elf’s thrusts were full length and full strength and Avian took no pleasure from his rough ravishment of her. She took even less pleasure from a pale blue skinned Sea Elf kneeling down in from of her and tangling his hands in her unbound golden tresses to tip her head back and push his blue phallus into her moaning mouth. With her face straight forward the elf easily thrust full length between her lips and over her tongue into her throat. Closing her eyes as the elf began to take her mouth and throat Avian was glad of her courtesan training because she was able to keep from gagging.
With a grunting elf driving into her channel and another into her mouth with her hips and head held tightly in their strong hands all the blonde girl could do was brace herself on her forarms and knees as they had their way with her. Avian did moan and whimper in her throat from their rough treatment. She also made sure to keep her lips over her teeth as the two elves took her mouth and protesting channel to their satisfaction.
When the one behind her finished spilling his seed into her and the one before her had shot his down Avian’s throat they left her on knees and forarms shuddering and covered in sweat. During her six years as a full Guardian Avian had been taken against her will more times than she liked to think about and had learned to live with it fairly quickly. She had been ravished as a pleasure slave of Wildrake Grayfellow, as a courtesan by Prince Dristan in Tardan Doring and by Narshavus Rolas very recently and anymore considered it just something unpleasant that happened sometimes.
However being taken against her will by a room full of Sea Elves was definetly a new experience. That experience quickly continued when after the first two were done with her another tall and lean elf man with light green skin and dark green hair tumbled her onto her back. Then her next ravisher siezed Avian’s bound wrists and pressing them to the floor above her head the elf covered her body with his and entered her with a single powerful thrust.
Resting almost all of his weight on Avian with his strong hands gripping her bound wrists and his head resting next to hers so she could not see his face the elf took her. She was literally pressed between him and the floor and could feel every inch of his hard muscled belly and chest against her belly and breasts as he ravished her. The thrusts of his long thick manhood in Avian’s unaroused channel were powerful and steady and brought her discomfort rather than pleasure.
Her grunting and groaning ravisher did not even seem to notice or care as she began to writhe beneath him and moan in discomfort. No stranger to being taken against her will Avian did not struggle or protest since she knew they would do her no good. Instead she closed her eyes and tried to relax as best she could as the lean green man rode her long and hard till he finally gave a loud groan as he came.
After the lean man was finished he climbed off of her and it was a group of elven women who were the next to lay hands on the bound and collared Avian.
Three of them siezed the blonde girl and drug her over to lay her onto her back on a pile of cushions. One with long pale blue hair and pale skin held Avian’s bound wrists above her head while one with short dark green hair and light green skin and another with dark blue skin and light blue hair knelt over her each with one of her long legs locked between their thighs. The green haired elf girl trapped Avian’s mouth in a hot kiss and one breast with a soft long fingernailed hand and the blue haired one latched onto the blonde’s other nipples with her mouth and reached between her legs with one hand.
As the green haired elf explored Avian’s mouth with her tongue she squeezed her breasts and teased that nipple with her fingers. The blue haired girl sucked hard at the young Guardian’s nipples and caressed the fingers of her exploring hand over Avian’s nether hair, netherlips and pleasure bud. Having her lips, nipples and sex sensually assaulted similtaneously was too much for Avian’s body and it responded to the elven women’s mouths and hands despite the situation.
Closing her eyes Avian arched and writhed helpessly in the elf girls’ grasp as they exquisitely ravished her mouth, nipples and pleasure bud. Her cry of pleasure as she orgasmed was trapped by the green haired woman’s mouth and the elves did not stop their ministrations till Avian had climaxed again. Then the blue haired and skinned elf released the blonde’s nipples and moved down to stroke her tongue over the helpless girl’s spread sex. That skilled tongue quickly found Avian’s pleasure bud and quick hard strokes of that warm wet appendage on her aching little organ sent the Guardian over the edge again.
Laughing, giggling and talking excitedly in a language Avian did not understand the elf women took their hands and mouths from her. Those two moved down to her feet on either side and each took one of her slim ankles in their soft hands to hold her legs wide apart while the third elf girl continued to hold her hands above her head.
The three elven women held Avian down while another elven man with light green skin and hair took his turn with her. Avian laid passively beneath the elf’s heaving body as he took her aching channel with his thick manhood. She did her best to ignore what was happening even as her ravisher came and climbed off of her to be replaced by another. What Avian concentrated on as she was taken again was on how she was going to escape, find Nicky and preferably reek some havoc on the Sea Elves before she left.
somedude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2006, 05:51 AM   #2
Grm
Banned

Grm has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Grm has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Grm has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Grm has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Grm has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Grm has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Grm has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Grm has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Grm has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Grm has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

wow, a real pro writer, thanks for posting your story excerpt here Mr Lazier.
deferential dilettante
Grm
Grm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2006, 12:36 PM   #3
somedude
W.I.R. and Marshal

somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grm
wow, a real pro writer, thanks for posting your story excerpt here Mr Lazier.
deferential dilettante
Grm
Thought I should contribute. Hope everyone likes it. I can contribute some excerpts if you like?
Old 03-22-2006, 06:36 PM   #4
Grm
Banned

Grm has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Grm has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Grm has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Grm has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Grm has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Grm has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Grm has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Grm has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Grm has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Grm has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by somedude
Thought I should contribute. Hope everyone likes it. I can contribute some excerpts if you like?
Of course dude, I'm sure everyone would appreciate reading some more of your imaginative work.
Grm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2006, 08:02 PM   #5
somedude
W.I.R. and Marshal

Cool!!! I'll post some pretty soon. Glad you liked Fantasy Gang Bang With Elves!
Old 08-17-2006, 08:49 AM   #6
Sternenlied
Unknown Entity

Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to Sternenlied

Wow, I really like this one!

Especially since it reminds me of my first experience in rape fantasy ...
Although my attackers weren't elves, but nastier fellows ...

Last edited by Sternenlied; 08-17-2006 at 10:35 AM.
Sternenlied is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2006, 05:22 AM   #7
somedude
W.I.R. and Marshal

Glad you liked it! Comments on stories are so rare it took me a week to notice this one!