Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Role Play Rape
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 07-23-2008, 11:17 PM   #1
Intheshadows
Privileged Member

Intheshadows Level 6 (600+)Intheshadows Level 6 (600+)Intheshadows Level 6 (600+)Intheshadows Level 6 (600+)Intheshadows Level 6 (600+)Intheshadows Level 6 (600+)
Send a message via Yahoo to Intheshadows
Default The Party(Toxicbeauty&Intheshadows)

I was happy staying at home drinking a few beers and watching the game on the TV but my buddy had this crush on a girl that was going to this party so he dragged me along. My buddy was now no where in site and I was about to head home when I noticed her; she had an incredible body, 34c,thin but with curves in all the right places. Her hair was brown with highlights and I had to meet her. I finished my beer and got up the nerve and went up to her and said, "Hi my name is Jack and I just had to tell you how great you look in that outfit."

Last edited by Intheshadows; 07-24-2008 at 12:32 AM.
Intheshadows is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2008, 11:26 PM   #2
ToxicBeauty

ToxicBeauty has initial reputation

I was your typical party girl with a rich daddy. Yes I am a little bitchy but hell when you look this good you can be. The party was fun teasing the guys but I was ready to go home. When he walk up to me I thought he look kinda rough but cute. I smiled and said ''Yes I do to bad you never see what I look like out of it'' I laugh and push past him leaving the party. I was tipsy so I thought I just walk home.
Old 07-24-2008, 12:39 AM   #3
Intheshadows
Privileged Member

Intheshadows Level 6 (600+)Intheshadows Level 6 (600+)Intheshadows Level 6 (600+)Intheshadows Level 6 (600+)Intheshadows Level 6 (600+)Intheshadows Level 6 (600+)

"Damn what a fucking little bitch", I thought to myself. Somebody needs to teach that girl some maners. It was obvious that she had a bit too much to drink and when she pushed past me out the door alone I decided to follow. She had walked about a mile down the road when decided to head into the woods. I wasn't sure if she was taking a short cut or if she had to pee, but I was going to find out. I followed her into the woods, it was dark so I picked up my pace so I wouldn't lose her.
Old 07-24-2008, 12:57 AM   #4
ToxicBeauty

I felt like someone was following me so thought I take a short cut.I was getting pretty freaked out so I look around hoping to see if someone was there, but it was so dark I couldnt see anything. So I yell ''Hello'' when no one answer me I thought I was going crazy and thought I just hurry home. So I turn around and went walking again
ToxicBeauty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2008, 01:04 AM   #5
Intheshadows
Privileged Member

My heart skipped a beat when she turned around and yelled a frieghtened "Hello". I was only about 10 yards behind her but she couldn't see me in the dark behind the trees. I thought, "What the fuck am I doing here following this girl." I didn't reply but when she turned around and instinct seemed to take over and I followed her quickening my pace.

I started to run and in just a moment I was right behind her and I tackled her hard to the ground. I said, "Don't say a fucking word and do as your told and maybe I'll let you live."
Old 07-24-2008, 01:14 AM   #6
ToxicBeauty

y heart race as the breath was knock out of me as he tackled me. At first I was in shock then anger took over.''Who the fuck do you think you are? Get the fuck off me you fucking jackass'' I yell while squriming and kicking trying to get him off of me. Not really knowing who this was or what I got myself into.
Old 07-24-2008, 06:55 PM   #7
Intheshadows
Privileged Member

For a few moments she lay still and as I begain to move my hand under her black tank top towards her breasts she began to squirm and kick. Her actions were makeing me more excited as she moved her body beneath mine. Then she called me a "fucking jackass" and I felt the anger pulse through by body. I grabbed the hair on the back of her head and pulled her head back and then hard into the ground. I continued a few more times and then said, "Listen you bitch, this is going to happen one way or the other. If you want it rough then just keep it up."
Old 07-24-2008, 07:15 PM   #8
ToxicBeauty

I felt the pain as my head hit the ground then again. I was crying by time he stop. I was breathing hard and was scared to death. ''O..o ok I do what you want just dont hurt me.'' I said between sobs.''My dad rich just say how much do you want.'' I said thinking I could pay him over
Old 07-24-2008, 08:22 PM   #9
Intheshadows
Privileged Member

I chuckled when she mentioned her rich daddy. I said, "So your a spoiled little rich girl, I'll show you how much I want." I took my hand and pushed it between her stomach and the ground. I moved it up until I could feel her breast compressed against my hand. I squeezed it slightly and said, "No bra, you really are quiet the slut, I'm going to enjoy giving you a good fuck."
Old 07-25-2008, 01:34 PM   #10
ToxicBeauty

My eyes went wide when I felt his hand on my breast.''Please let me go please.'' I try to plead but when that didnt work I start to kicking wildly.
as tears went down my checks. I couldnt belive this was actually happening to me.
Old 07-25-2008, 06:38 PM   #11
Intheshadows
Privileged Member

As I played with her breast she began to kick wildly; this time I just laid on her and waited for her to stop. I then said, "I hope your done with your little fit, I'm starting to lose my patience."

I reached over and grabbed her left wrist in my right hand and then proceed to turn her over so she was now facing me. I pinned both of her arms in mine and my weight was squarely on top of her body. I leaned in and began to kiss her cheek and the side of her neck. I said, "I'm going to let go over your hands and you'd better leave them on the ground if you know whats good for you."
Old 07-25-2008, 07:03 PM   #12
ToxicBeauty

I stop breathing and moving when he said he was losing his patience. I let the tears run down my checks. Then when he said he was gona let go of my hands I thought if I could fight him off but knowing I couldn't I didnt move them. I turn my head away from him and closed my eyes. Praying this was just a dream.
Old 07-25-2008, 09:44 PM   #13
Intheshadows
Privileged Member

I was anticipating for her to fight but I saw the tears stream out of her eyes and she turned her head away. I worked my legs in between hers and then took my left hand and put it on the inside of her upper thigh. Her skin felt warm and her legs were firm. I move my hand up until I felt her g-string; I wrapped my hand around them and pulled hard. At first they didn't give way but they they ripped free from her body. I tossed them into the woods and then let my hand return to her thigh. As I moved it up under her skirt I said, "Your going to enjoy this."
Old 07-25-2008, 10:01 PM   #14
ToxicBeauty

As I felt his hand on my thigh and told me I was gona enjoy this I felt anger build and somethng to went off inside of me. I start kicking and hitting him I was also calling him any name I could think of. I also open my eyes and glare at him
Old 07-25-2008, 10:12 PM   #15
Intheshadows
Privileged Member

As my hand touched her thigh she caught her second wind and start to fight and hit me. I felt her hand scratch the side of my face and I took my fist and punched her hard in the stomach. I said, "You've got quite the nasty mouth, you need a lesson in manors." I then return my hand to her upper thigh and this time I move it until I could feel her pussy. I roughly jabbed my finger up her vigina and let my thumb find her clit. I moved both my fingers in order to stimulate her body and then I took my other hand and lifted her tank top above her breasts exposing them to me.
Old 07-25-2008, 10:18 PM   #16
ToxicBeauty

When he hit me he knock the breath out of me and I stop fighting. I just lay there and gasp when I felt his finger inside my pussy and and his thumb on my clit. I felt pleasure as his hand work on my pussy then I felt the air hit my breast and nipples went hard. I slightly moan at his hand and close my eyes as shame and pleasure rush through me. ''P..pplease let me..go.'' I said between sobs and moans
Old 07-25-2008, 10:24 PM   #17
Intheshadows
Privileged Member

As I continued to pleasure her clit I could begin to hear quiet moans. My cock was now starting to get very hard and I felt the pressure building in my pants. I leaned down and began to kiss her pink nipples, her breast were small but firm and perky. I started to suck on her nipples and occasionally kiss her stomach and neck. I withdrew my hand from her pussy and unbottoned my jeans and took out my large cock from my boxers. I then let my hand return to her pussy and again started to pleasure her clit. My cock was now rubbing against her leg and I felt the pleasure of rubbing it against her skin. I said, "Only a whore would get off to this."
Old 07-25-2008, 10:28 PM   #18
ToxicBeauty

I forgot that I didnt even want this I got so much into the pleasure that he was causing me that I was pushing my hips forward and my chest as my moans got a little lounder. I was a little upset when he stop but even more upset when he call me a whore. ''Yea well only a loser would need to rape someone.'' I say as I moan from your hand. But even I knew that he wasnt a loser he was actually quite the looker
Old 07-25-2008, 10:37 PM   #19
Intheshadows
Privileged Member

I smiled when she called me a loser, it was almost a playful tone like she was challanging me. I felt her hips now move against my hand and could feel her body reacting to my touch. I continued for a few more moments and then I took my hands and spread her legs slightly wider. I took the shaft of my had cock in my hand and lined it up with her viginia. I said, "This loser is going to fill you up." I inserted the head of my cock into her with my hand and began to thrust me hips with an even ryhthem. She was moist and my cock easily slipped inside of her body, easing deeper and deeper with every thrust. The pleasue was incredible. I watched her eyes with mine and felt her every emotion.
Old 07-25-2008, 11:08 PM   #20
ToxicBeauty

I couldnt help but moan I hate him for doing this to me but I hate myself more for enjoying it. My eyes went wide when he push my legs wider as I new what was going to happen. I couldnt belive the pleasure I was feeling. I had only had sex once and it was nothing like this. I start to moan lound as I start to match his thrust I felt I was about to cum. I yell '' O yes!'' as I felt my climax reach. My eyes never left his as I was trying to read him. Pleasure and shame clear in mine