Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Role Play Rape
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 05-15-2008, 11:47 PM   #1
RapeDaddy78

RapeDaddy78 has initial reputation
Exclamation Innocent Virgin No more

I see you walking to school missed the bus, so your on your way to school and my house is on of few on this road, only road you can take I sneak up to get a chance of taking you.

I'm 6' 160 pounds brown hair and brown eyes
RapeDaddy78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2008, 06:33 PM   #2
rvplymates
Banned

rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

ooc: Kate, 5' 2", 102lbs, long blonde hair, blue eyes, well developed.

IC: Kate had fallen back to sleep when her Father had left for work. One call and one call only was the rule since her Mother died. Her Dad had no time to fool around in the morning. He had an hours ride to work and expected Kate to be as prompt as he was. She jumped up out of bed and put on her clothing and ran out the door. Of course the bus was just pulling away from her house as she stepped out of the door. She had to walk to school now or her Father would skin her alive. She kicked at a stone in her anger and slipped her arms into the back pack and hurried down the two steps to the ground and walked to the main road.

She began to walk rapidly down the road deciding whether to walk fast or run. She was a runner on the track team and could use the training. As she thought about this suddenly someone grabbed her and she began kicking her feet back at an obviously strong man.
rvplymates is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2008, 11:40 PM   #3
RapeDaddy78

I pull you back to my house around back to the barn fighting all the way, but no madder no one can hear you we are miles from around one else, I watch you as I pull you your tits flying about from the tight top your wearing, I'd say was abit tight on you, no problem for me, as I'm injoying the view, I drag you into the barn get some rope and tie you hands tightly to a pole where there is a big hook where I pick you up and hook you to it then tie you legs spead open wide to to other ropes and hooks i have lower for legs already set up as you'r not the first i've used,as you look at me scared you notice blood all around near you from where others have been here I look at you and ask you what your name is and if you've ever had set i grab a big knife
Old 05-19-2008, 12:11 AM   #4
rvplymates
Banned

rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

No matter how hard I fight I cant get loose and I cant see who is pulling me along. Suddenly we are in a barn and you tie my hands behind me and hook me somehow so I am stationary as you tie my legs wide open. You are in the shadows so I cant see your face but I see a knife glittering and blood on the floor. This wasn't good, "Are you going to kill me?" Stupid question but I needed to know.
Old 05-22-2008, 10:09 PM   #5
RapeDaddy78

I Yel at you "anwser my questions BITCH!!" I walk upto you and say again "WHAT IS YOUR NAME?" I take the Knife and cut your shirt open,

Thne I begin running the blade up and down and then fast as I can with out cutting you I cut your bra off, I then begin runing it around you tits in a figure eight
Old 05-22-2008, 11:34 PM   #6
rvplymates
Banned

I fought against my bindings as you cut open my blouse and yell, "STOP IT, STOP IT", but next you cut my bra off of my body and I see you looking at my breasts and in my panic I yell, "KATE, MY NAME IS KATE".

That did not stop the humilation I was feeling as you ran your huge knife between my breasts in the pattern of a figure eight.
Old 05-25-2008, 08:51 PM   #7
RapeDaddy78

"THATS BETTER BITCH", I say, "I'm you daddy now bitch call me daddy from now on we gona play a game if you win you don't add to the blood on the ground if you loose you join the rest." I put my hands on your brest and squees them making them hard then I suck on them smiling wickedly at you.

I then put my hand up you skirt filling at your panties, and then pulling them and feeling you nice tight virgin cunt says "daddy is gona pop his lil girls cherry you want it don't you?" I ask, as i'm sucking and pinching on your brest then i cut at you skirt riping it off exsposing your panties
Old 05-25-2008, 11:33 PM   #8
rvplymates
Banned

I listen to you as you tell me we are going to play a game and I truly want to win the game as I understand you would not think twice about killing me, the blood tells me that. All the while you are squeezing my breasts and I feel strange feelings in my body. After you threaten me your mouth begins sucking my nipples driving me into arousal. Wetness is between my legs as I groan. I wonder why you want me to call you Daddy as your hand goes up my skirt and you pull at my panties. You tell me that Daddy is going to pop my cherry and you want me to say I want it. This was a hard thing to say as I was afraid of the pain of that. “Yes Daddy, I want you to pop my cherry. Your mouth is still on my nipples going back and forth heating me up despite myself as you cut my skirt and then rip it off. Now all I have left is my panties and I know you are going to take them soon.
Old 05-26-2008, 09:59 PM   #9
RapeDaddy78

my evil side grows as I see the fear showing, knowing you know you have no way out submitting to my desires I look deep into you eyes as if I was saying your mine I own you my slave, I kiss you deep on the mouth almost passionitly, deep, as I cut your panites off I remove my pants as I kiss you and then my underware. I say "now you will be totally mine completely I will take what no one else can...", as I feel your wetness I know your body as already took to my touch, knowing you can't control what your boddy wants I thrust my finger in hard and deep as to hurt you before my 10" cock to make it more painful as if it wasn't going to be already then i finger your ass playing with your holes taking turn fingering them and then i put my finger in youer mouth telling you "don't you dear bite it suck it clean bitch.."
Old 05-26-2008, 10:20 PM   #10
rvplymates
Banned

Your mouth comes over mine as you kiss me deeply and cut off my panties. Your pants come off and I know you are going to take me and I cannot stop you, if I try you will spill my blood and I will die before I have even lived. You take off your underwear but I can't quite see the thing that is between every man's legs. I have never seen one and was curious despite my perdicament.

Your words scare me as I know you are about to hurt me, I know that much from sex education. "now you will be totally mine completely I will take what no one else can...", I scream as you thrust into my channel and rip through my hymen and then I feel your finger in my ass. You are probing me front and back roughly and I am crying from pain and humilation both. I close my eyes and feel wetness between my legs, pain and discomfort and something else, a strange little pleasure to be used like this. I feel your finger by my moutand you warn me not to bite. I am alarmed that you want me to lick the blood off your finger but see something else on it to. You press harder against my lips and I open my mouth as you press in and I lick off your finger as you demanded, tasting myself for the first time ever.
Old 05-26-2008, 10:38 PM   #11
RapeDaddy78

Talking

"how do you like the teast of your own ass and pussy bitch like licking daddy's finger?", I say , then with out word I look as deep as I can in to your tear filled eyes and i trust my cock all ten inches into your pussy as hard as i can deeply forcing you poor innocent pussy to be ripped open wide for my cock and I hold it in deep and I kiss you again then i pull it out and then wait a few sec. and i rip it back into you trusting hard at your walls making your pussy expand deeply riping it to sheads as i fuck you I begin trusting hard and deep as i can holding your arms hard grasping you from more trusting, I rape you hard and deep as i can on and on I rip at you banging youer un protected womb building up my balls full of cum telling you "I'm about to cum baby i'm gona bust my sacs hard into you cunt about to cum I say its time baby its time..."
Old 05-27-2008, 10:38 PM   #12
rvplymates
Banned

I scream as you suddenly thrust your huge cock into my pussy. I look downand see it between my stretched lips and close my eyes as you pull out after holding it in there for awhile. I am relieved as I think it is over when you thrust so hard I thought you cock would go through me. You grasp me hard as you thrust hard and fast in my sore pussy. Over and over you rocket into me and they you yell you are going to cum and I am scared you will come in me and make me pregnant.
Old 05-27-2008, 11:01 PM   #13
RapeDaddy78

With out warning I blow my load shot after large shot of cum into your pussy filling it full as I can stuffing you hard as I can saying "yeah bitch yeah, you mine now"

I keep going at it till I blow a few more loads then I say "Its time for you to choose how this game goes baby level 2 I am done for now you have a choice 1 I kill you, 2 you go into a room for the night in a cage, 3 I set the dogs on you to where you become there bitch with the help of some female dog heat cent.. the choice is yours... be careful of your choice only one keeps you alive anouther night, and takes you closer to winning see my favorite movie is saw and well we are playing a game like that now baby."

I smile awaiting your reply...
Old 05-28-2008, 12:29 AM   #14
rvplymates
Banned

I feel you feeling my pussy up over and over again and I cry out afraid you mean it when you say I am yours. Then you give choices to pick from and I think the obvious one is the one that will kill me. I cry out thinking I am wrong, "I go into a room for the night in a cage." I wait to see if I am right because I have seen saw too.
Old 05-28-2008, 10:40 PM   #15
RapeDaddy78

I blind fold you and take you on a path into many rooms so as you don't find your way you came. when we get to the room with the cage, I trow you on a table ass up, and i begin to ass fuck you for a few mins as my time is shortly ending as I must retire to bed for work to morrow. thne I put you in the cage and lock it I also spray you with the scent of a female dog in heat.

I no tell you "You have a choice my dear freedom is open if you are willing to go for the gold I say above the cage is a key, around the key is nails sticking up in every direction so when you try to get key you will almost everytime be cut by the nails, if you are careful you can get key if you know where it is that is, Happy hunting..."

I turn to talk away and As i go to the door I open it and then say "by the way this door leads you to a room I have 3 doors going from it one the floor is all wet and has wires hooked to a big battery, anouther door a room full of big dogs who will no way let you go as I've sprayed you ass and cunt with the scent of a female dog in heat and they will all want it all 10 of them. and the 3rd door is you way to freedom, but if you choose the dog door I can ashore you if you do not enter they will rip the door open and take you.."
Old 05-28-2008, 11:26 PM   #16
rvplymates
Banned

As you blindfold me, I feel terror as I don't know what you are going to do to me now. You seem to be walking forever, I hear doors opening and closing and finally you stop walking and I figure you are going to put me in the cage but no you throw me on a table and mount me. I can't believe you can do that again so soon after the last time.

I scream as you enter my ass and pound away. By the time you are done with my ass, I am in deep pain and crying my eyes out. You throw me in the cage and begin playing your saw game. I was not going to fall into your trap and die or be used by dogs, I crawled up in a ball in the bottom of the cage until you left and then relaxed and went to sleep. Life was preferrable to death even a life filled with rape. I slipped into a fitful sleep with
Old 05-28-2008, 11:37 PM   #17
RapeDaddy78

Thumbs up

I wake up the next morning to see you still in your cage, I bring in some breakfest, 3 eggs, some toaste, and ham, I put it near the cage and unlock it "I see you want to be my girl now" I say to you as I let you out I kiss you with out word and play with your brest to use you a bit, "I have to leave for work this will be your room for now if you behave and show me you are mine I might take you to a nicer room, but for now you must learn respect and how to be a good girl." I say I am a bit more gental this moring seeing how you will respond, knowing you can leave knowing you are powerless todo anything.. then I Give you to out fits one a cheerleader the other a maid out fit, I tell you to pick one or the other one I want you to wear one I don't choose wisly the wrong choice will be a painfull one, but no worries, No Death will come your way unless you mis-behave to much.
Old 05-29-2008, 01:01 PM   #18
rvplymates
Banned

I woke to the smell of eggs, ham and toast and I looked at you gratefully as you open the door. You call me your girl and you seem pleased as you play with my breasts and I dont protest as the softness of your hands was way better then you hurting me. In fact it seemed to excite me. You tell me this is my room going forward and I see a bed and a door to the side open and small bathroom. I am hoping so that there is a shower in there. It seems you just want respect and obidence and I am more then willing to give that to you just so you dont hurt me. As I look at the food you draw my attention with two customes for me to chose from, a cheerleading custom and a maids. You tell me to choose wisely as a wrong choice would bring pain. I look at the two and think it over and pick the maid one being it is scanty and I think of servitude when I look at it. I believe that is what you want from me to serve your every want and need so it seems right. I close my eyes and pray that I am correct as you take your time letting me know if my choice was correct.
Old 05-29-2008, 08:58 PM   #19
RapeDaddy78

I leave you and go away to work and come back and I say "the outfit you choose is correct, For you are to clean this room everyday." I gointo the bathroom where the tub is and I place a radio on a table next to the tub and I plug it in and turn it on I tell you "Next game you are to take a bath while I sit here with the radio on, you are to clean up and then get up and put your self a position you'd think I'd like to fuck you in, careful what you choose the out come could be shocking."
Old 05-29-2008, 09:55 PM   #20
rvplymates
Banned

Kate blushed as she walked into the bathroom and bent over the tub to turn the water on. She knew he was looking at her sex as she did this but she knew she had no control or choice but to do as he said. She didn't like the radio so close to the tub as she really didn't trust him not to hurt her.

She stepped into the tub and he watched her every move and even told her what to wash and how to do it. It was humilating to wash her private parts in front of him but she knew she could not refuse him.