Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > General Rape Forum
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 03-15-2013, 03:38 PM   #21
lordbyron23

lordbyron23 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)lordbyron23 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)lordbyron23 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)lordbyron23 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)lordbyron23 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)lordbyron23 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)lordbyron23 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)lordbyron23 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)lordbyron23 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)lordbyron23 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)lordbyron23 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

What country you from originally?
Germany
Where are you now?
Germany
More importantly, do you have a sexy accent?
No
How old are you?
over 30
What's your hair color?
blonde
Do you have facial hair?
no
What best describes your body type?
normal
What best describes your personality?
nice and friendly in real life, sadistic in fantasies
Tattoos/Ink, piercings, or other body modifications?
no
Do you play any musical instruments? Okay, let's be honest and just ask if you play guitar in a band? That's just so hot.
no

My clothing style most often worn or preferred:
b) Suits or corporate casual

My hair:
d) is just what it is. I've never thought about it.

My favorite underwear on women are:
g) nothing at all. Chuh.

The underwear I prefer or usually wear are:
a) boxer briefs.

My ideal rape victim/partner is:
a) a suburban house wife with a mini van and sensible clothing.
b) a woman with some sort of institutional power over me such as a teacher, a police officer, or a supervisor/boss.
c) a woman over whom you have some sort of institutional power such as a student, an employee, or a
d) a young naif still innocent in the ways of the world.
e) a woman of higher social standing such as a socialite or a professional.
g) a group of women or girls. That way I don't have to pick just one.
h) a celebrity or someone else difficult to access.

When I get them I:
c) invite eight or ten of my closest friends over for a little party.
e) eventually have to remove ALL evidence ... if you know what I mean.

My grooming habits could best be described as:
d) neat. I shower and shave daily and brush and floss regularly. I feel weird if I don't clean up, but I'm not a freak about it.

I like my women to be:
a) sporadic. She's one of the guys and isn't afraid of a little "clutter." If I wanted some one to clean up after me, I'd date my mom.
b) dirty. She works with her hands, and I find that HOT! It's also saving me a bundle on car repair.
c) princess. I want all heads to turn and look at her when we're out together. I love it that I'm with the prettiest girl in the room no matter where we are.
d) neat. It's sort of a turn off is she brings da funk, but I do like it when we're out hiking and come across a hot springs so I'm not a stickler.
e) obsessive. She gets me and her anger fuels some really great sex.
f) alternative. Her grime is a statement of her rejection of your petit bourgeois sensibilities. Now stop bugging her. She has a photo shoot for NakedAltGirls.com in a few minutes.
g) classy. She knows how to dress and always carries herself like a lady.
lordbyron23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2013, 03:44 PM   #22
Cilix

Cilix has initial reputation

What country you from originally? Northern Europe
Where are you now? Still here
More importantly, do you have a sexy accent? Maybe
How old are you? 33
What's your hair color? Blonde
Do you have facial hair? Not much
What best describes your body type? Chubby
What best describes your personality? broad-minded
What’s your address? You have to work on that one
Tattoos/Ink, piercings, or other body modifications? None
Do you play any musical instruments? Okay, let's be honest and just ask if you play guitar in a band? That's just so hot.
No and there's nothing you can do about it

i) Other. Don't pigeon hole me, man.

My hair:
c) is wind swept and bleached by the sun.

b) cotton briefs and comfortable bras.

f) jock straps.

When I get them I:

a) sporadic. I like to keep clean but sometimes I get involved and forget.

I like my women to be:
a) sporadic. She's one of the guys and isn't afraid of a little "clutter." If I wanted some one to clean up after me, I'd date my mom.
Cilix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2013, 08:09 AM   #23
CockTheRipper

CockTheRipper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)CockTheRipper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)CockTheRipper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)CockTheRipper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)CockTheRipper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)CockTheRipper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)CockTheRipper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)CockTheRipper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)CockTheRipper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)CockTheRipper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)CockTheRipper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via MSN to CockTheRipper
Arrow

What country you from originally? England.
Where are you now? Buckinghamshire
More importantly, do you have a sexy accent? Apparently I sound like Danny Dyer
How old are you? 30s
What's your hair color? Dark
Do you have facial hair? Stubble
What best describes your body type? Muscular and hairy
What best describes your personality? Relaxed confident
What’s your address? Your sisters arse balls deep
Do you play any musical instruments? Okay, let's be honest and just ask if you play guitar in a band? That's just so hot. Drums

my hair is:

a) silky and lacy ensembles that show off her femininity.
b) cotton briefs and comfortable bras
f) old stuff she doesn't care about that much ... so there won't be problems when I rip it
g) nothing at all. Chuh.

d) commando. My boys are free range.

b) a woman with some sort of institutional power over me such as a teacher, a police officer, or a supervisor/boss.
c) a woman over whom you have some sort of institutional power such as a student, an employee, or a
f) a woman of lower social standing such as a runaway, a recent immigrant, or a criminal.
h) a celebrity or someone else difficult to access

When I get them I:
a) catch and release. I've had my fun, so why stick around?
b) rape them and pet them and love them forever and ever. Look, I even got a large kennel and crate just for her.
d) flip them like a house for a profit.
f) go online and blog about what I'm going to do to them. Again, don't judge me.
h) help them to realize how much we were meant to be together, which sometimes means I have to get stern.
i) make sure I have the one I was talking to online to set the whole thing up. I usually have a code word she can use to make sure she actually wants this to happen.
j) explain to her as I tie her to the cross that our safe word is the correct pronunciation of the word "gnocchi."

d) neat. I shower and shave daily and brush and floss regularly. I feel weird if I don't clean up, but I'm not a freak about it.
I like my women to be:
c) princess. I want all heads to turn and look at her when we're out together. I love it that I'm with the prettiest gir l in the room no matter where we are.
g) classy. She knows how to dress and always carries herself like a lady
CockTheRipper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2013, 01:45 PM   #24
Dangerdevil

Dangerdevil has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Dangerdevil has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Dangerdevil has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Dangerdevil has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Dangerdevil has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Dangerdevil has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Dangerdevil has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Dangerdevil has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Dangerdevil has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Dangerdevil has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Dangerdevil has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to Dangerdevil

What country you from originally? Where are you now? More importantly, do you have a sexy accent? USA. I don't think I have an accent but someone from the UK might disagree.
How old are you? I'll be 50 this September.
What's your hair color? Black
Do you have facial hair? A goatee
What best describes your body type? Shrinking
What best describes your personality? Thoughtful/flirtatious/funny/horny/rape-y
What’s your address? Over yonder
Tattoos/Ink, piercings, or other body modifications? Nope.
Do you play any musical instruments? Okay, let's be honest and just ask if you play guitar in a band? That's just so hot.I play keyboards and I used to be in a band. Not telling which one.

a) Gym clothes or tack suits and trainers
c) Goth/Emo/Romantic ... every day is Halloween, bop-bop-in-ee-bop!
d) Biker/Industrial/Agro
e) Geek/Alt-Rocker and my ironic tee shirt fu is strong!
f) Straight urban thug stylin. Yeah, boy!
g) Preppy with the popped collars and vee-neck sweaters
h) Whatever's lying around in my closet

My hair:
a) is shiny and bald.
b) has more product than than a BP oil platform.
e) is multi-colored or otherwise expresses my individuality and creativity.
f) took years to get this long ad silky.

c) PVC, vinyl, or leather. Any really will do.
d) sports bras and Lycra shorts. I love how she smells when she's sweaty.
e) day-glo thongs with matching bikini tops. Although I have the urge to give her dollar bills.
f) old stuff she doesn't care about that much ... so there won't be problems when I rip it off her!
g) nothing at all. Chuh.

a) boxer briefs.
b) jockeys.
c) tighty whities.
e) sports briefs.
f) jock straps.
g) silky and lacy ensembles that show off my femininity. What?

f) a woman of lower social standing such as a runaway, a recent immigrant, or a criminal.
i) an alien or some sort of fantastical creature with fur or eight breasts. Don't judge me.
j) not an issue. You're assuming I think about women. Bwahahaha!

When I get them I:
b) rape them and pet them and love them forever and ever. Look, I even got a large kennel and crate just for her.

f) go online and blog about what I'm going to do to them. Again, don't judge me.
h) help them to realize how much we were meant to be together, which sometimes means I have to get stern.
i) make sure I have the one I was talking to online to set the whole thing up. I usually have a code word she can use to make sure she actually wants this to happen.
j) explain to her as I tie her to the cross that our safe word is the correct pronunciation of the word "gnocchi."

b) dirty. I work with my hands and its hard to keep the manicure pristine, know what I'm saying?
c) metro-sexual. I like to look my best and generally keep up with the latest advances in skin and body care. If you don't take care of yourself, no one else will.
e) obsessive. The toothbrush goes in the BLUE jar, damn it! Get over here and take your lesson!
f) alternative. My grime is a statement of my rejection of your petit bourgeois sensibilities. Now get out of my way. I need to go cash this dole check.

I like my women to be:
b) dirty. She works with her hands, and I find that HOT! It's also saving me a bundle on car repair.
c) princess. I want all heads to turn and look at her when we're out together. I love it that I'm with the prettiest girl in the room no matter where we are.
d) neat. It's sort of a turn off is she brings da funk, but I do like it when we're out hiking and come across a hot springs so I'm not a stickler.
f) alternative. Her grime is a statement of her rejection of your petit bourgeois sensibilities. Now stop bugging her. She has a photo shoot for NakedAltGirls.com in a few minutes.
Dangerdevil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2013, 04:01 PM   #25
jwham
Privileged Member

jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

What country you from originally? Where are you now? More importantly, do you have a sexy accent? – USA and I have no accent, it’s all Y’ll that have the accent
How old are you? – 40 something.
What's your hair color? – Dark brown.
Do you have facial hair? – Full beard.
What best describes your body type? – 6’ 2” average build.
What best describes your personality? – I’m a live & let live kinda guy, don’t hassle me & mine & I won’t hassle you & yours.
What’s your address? - 1600 Pennsylvania Avenue.
Tattoos/Ink, piercings, or other body modifications? – I have a tat or two.
Do you play any musical instruments? Okay, let's be honest and just ask if you play guitar in a band? That's just so hot. – No I can not.

d) Biker/Industrial/Agro

My hair:

c) tighty whities.

When I get them I:

d) neat. I shower daily and brush and floss regularly. I feel weird if I don't clean up, but I'm not a freak about it.

I like my women to be:
a) sporadic. She's one of the guys and isn't afraid of a little "clutter." If I wanted some one to clean up after me, I'd date my mom
jwham is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2013, 10:05 PM   #26
chadbro20

chadbro20 Level 1 (100+)chadbro20 Level 1 (100+)

What country are you from originally?
The United States.

Where are you now?
See above.

Everybody has an accent. What's "normal" to us is an "accent" to someone else.

How old are you?
I am in my late twenties.

What's your hair color?
Light brown to very dark blonde.

Do you have facial hair?
I have a neatly trimmed goatee.

I am a large, tall guy, but I've got a fair amount of muscle on me too. In terms of stature, I look like a typical bouncer or biker.

Different people would probably describe me in different ways. A lot of people either love me or hate me. I'm passionate and at times a bit fiery, yet I am tempered by a rational perspective. I like cold, hard facts and I have high standards. I'm an over-achiever and I think that anything is worth doing well. I am also very blunt and I don't sugarcoat things or make unnecessary compromises.

What’s your address?
Haha. Nope.

Lip piercing. Currently working on some tattoos.

I used to play the drums. Now I am a vocalist. I sing the same way I fuck: Loud and mean!

By day, I dress in business-casual attire. By night I dress like a typical rocker: in all black, with band t-shirts, black jeans, spikes, chains, a trenchcoat, and combat boots.

My hair:
Long! My hair is VERY long, and usually tied back in a ponytail.

a) boxer briefs.
or:
e) sports briefs.

Ideal? Haha. My fantasies are as varied as they are plentiful! I fantasize about raping women of all social classes and occupations. From big, important authority figures to homeless runaway 19-year-olds, I like 'em all. Although, I prefer women in general who are slightly larger. Stick-figures don't get my dick hard. Thick, curvy women who can really put up a fight are who really turn me on!

When I get them I:
Gangbangs really turn me on in theory but I don't think I'd want to do it in a roleplay situation. Forcing her to suck my cock while I threaten her with my bootknife and two other men destroy her poor cunt and arse is soooo fucking hot. When we're finished, a bit of "Catch and release" is always fine and dandy.Why not just leave the poor girl sobbing in an alley somewhere? I got what I "came" for.

I take very good care of myself. In addition to keeping myself well attended-to, I am also very neat and orderly with my home. Even when I was younger and I was single, I was never your typical, disgusting bachelor. Cleanliness is next to Godliness, don't you know?

I like my women to be:

^This is for those whom I am in a relationship, though. As far as my fantasies go, a filthy wench will do just fine!

Preferred vocalizations? (As one member suggested.)

Scream and beg and cry and fight all you want! I'll have my way with you anyhow. Silence is a turnoff. I need to get a response, by any means I must.
chadbro20 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2013, 12:19 PM   #27
The_Scotsman
Privileged Member

The_Scotsman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)The_Scotsman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)The_Scotsman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)The_Scotsman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)The_Scotsman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)The_Scotsman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)The_Scotsman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)The_Scotsman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)The_Scotsman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)The_Scotsman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)The_Scotsman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

What country you from originally?
Scotland

Where are you now?
Scotland

Well i obviously have a Scottish accent. I've no idea if you find that sexy or not.

How old are you?
In my 40's

What's your hair color?
Light Brown

Do you have facial hair?
Not usually

Powerful and athletic

Interesting

What’s your address?
Ha Ha.

Naw. Never seen the point in mutilating your body

Naw

d) Biker/Industrial/Agro
My choice of clothes depends on where i'm going and what i'm doing.

My hair:
a) is shiny and bald.
I'm just grateful to still have a full head of hair.

e) day-glo thongs with matching bikini tops. Although I have the urge to give her dollar bills.
f) old stuff she doesn't care about that much ... so there won't be problems when I rip it off her!
g) nothing at all. Chuh.
I'll go for 'a' out of that choice.

a) boxer briefs.
b) jockeys.
c) tighty whities.
e) sports briefs.
f) jock straps.
Boxers mostly but sometimes nothing.

i) an alien or some sort of fantastical creature with fur or eight breasts. Don't judge me.
My preferences often vary.

When I get them I:
Depends on my mood.

b) dirty. I work with my hands and its hard to keep the manicure pristine, know what I'm saying?
c) metro-sexual. I like to look my best and generally keep up with the latest advances in skin and body care. If you don't take care of yourself, no one else will.
e) obsessive. The toothbrush goes in the BLUE jar, damn it! Get over here and take your lesson!
f) alternative. My grime is a statement of my rejection of your petit bourgeois sensibilities. Now get out of my way. I need to go cash this dole check.
I'll probably choose option 'd' for this one

I like my women to be:
My preferences change regularly.
The_Scotsman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2013, 05:13 AM   #28
Remiel
Privileged Member

Remiel has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Remiel has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Remiel has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Remiel has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Remiel has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Remiel has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Remiel has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Remiel has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Remiel has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Remiel has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Remiel has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to Remiel

What country you from originally? Where are you now? More importantly, do you have a sexy accent? I'm from the USA. I'm traveling for work now. I do have a bit of an accent.
How old are you? In my 30s
What's your hair color? Black
Do you have facial hair? No
What best describes your body type? Slim
What best describes your personality? Introverted and cynical
What’s your address? Here
Do you play any musical instruments? Okay, let's be honest and just ask if you play guitar in a band? That's just so hot. I have no artistic/musical talent

d) Biker/Industrial/Agro

My hair:
a) is shiny and bald.

g) nothing at all. Chuh.

a) boxer briefs.
b) jockeys.

c) tighty whities.
e) sports briefs.
f) jock straps.

k) And why limit myself to just one options. It's a big world out there...

When I get them I:

I like my women to be:
Remiel is offline   Reply With Quote