Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Rape Stories
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 07-31-2012, 06:49 PM   #1
mishmish

mishmish Level 2 (200+)mishmish Level 2 (200+)mishmish Level 2 (200+)
Default Ransom

Here's the first chapter of a new story I started writing. Will be updated as I write. As always, this is a work of fiction and this is not condoned in reality. Enjoy.

Ransom

"At 9:00 PM sharp, log into Skype and connect with user "wehaveyourdaughter" if you ever want to see Sara again", read the text message coming into John Rogers smartphone.* As he read the words, his heart leapt into his throat.* Sara was his beautiful 21 year old daughter.* Was this some kind of sick practical joke?* It couldn't be real.* Rogers quickly dialed his daughter's cell phone number.* Straight to voicemail.* That was unusual, Sara always left her phone on, he thought to himself.* He sent her a text message asking her to call him ASAP.* Minutes went by with no response.* The clock read 8:45PM.* He didn't know what to do.* Should he call the police or wait and see what this was all about.* He prayed to himself that his daughter was ok, just out somewhere with her friends.* He had spoken to her earlier that afternoon and she was fine, at the beach with a group of her friends.* This thought reassured him just a little bit, knowing that just a few short hours ago she had been fine, out in public with others.* Thinking quickly, he dialed up Katherine, one of Sara's best friends.* She picked up almost instantly.* "Hi Katherine, it's John, Sara's father."* Katherine giggled into the phone.* "Hi John", she said a bit loopily.* He could tell by the sound of her voice that she had had a few cocktails that day.* "Is Sara still with you?* I need to ask her something and her phone seems to be off."* "Nope" replied Katherine.* "We dropped her off at her car a few hours ago.* Sooooooorrrry", she giggled into the phone.* Without responding further, John clicked off the phone.* Now, he was panicking.* What had happened to his daughter?* Had she been abducted?* All he could do was wait and hope that this was some sort of deranged attempt at humor.* Deep down, he knew it was not and that something very likely had happened to Sara.
The minutes slowly crept towards 9:00PM.* At about two minutes to, John pulled out his laptop and logged into Skype.* He searched the username as told and saw that they were online.* He felt his body sweating as he clicked on the "Connect" button.* The computer buzzed as the virtual video phone rang and rang attempting to connect.* Finally, the connection was made and the image of a dark room appeared.* No one was there.* It appeared to be some kind of basement or chamber.* The light was dim and it was difficult to see what was in the room.* He could tell there were objects on the wall but was unable to make out what they were.* "Hello", he said loudly, waiting for someone to appear.* Silence on the other end.* He tried to see more of the room but the dim light and the limited view of the camera made it impossible.*
As he was straining to see further, he heard a door open on the screen.* It quickly slammed shut, its sound heavy as he heard a deadbolt click into place.* In the background he could hear the sound of chains rattling, the sound of them growing louder as they approached the camera.* Suddenly, two figures came into view.* One was a muscled, heavily tattooed male, wearing a mask over his face to disguise himself, the other a petite woman, her wrists and and ankles manacled, her head shrouded by a tight hood secured around her head.* He could make out the muffled cries of the victim as he*stood her in front of the camera.* He brought a hook down from the ceiling and attached it to the top of*the hood, clicking it in place leaving her shackled and unable to move. *The masked man looked into the camera, his mouth widening into an evil smile, "Thanks for joining me tonight."
John Rogers felt the rage of a father engulf him, as he watched the hooded girl struggle to move, the chains and hood robbing her of her freedom.* His face reddened at the sight of the girl, clad in a white tank top and shorts, her hair poking out from underneath the hood.* "You sick fuck", he shouted, unable to figure out anything else to do.* The hooded man smiled again, calmly responding.* "I see I have your attention now.* As you can see,*I have your daughter here.**I have done a significant amount of research on both you and her over the past several months.* You were specially selected as the perfect target given your considerable assets and your daughter's striking beauty.* If you choose not to cooperate with my demands, I will have the pleasure of keeping your daughter here for some time.* If you cooperate, she will be released back into your care."* As he spoke, John could not take his eyes off the chained figure behind the man, her cries fading in and out of the background.* Was that actually Sara, he wondered to himself.* It looked like her size and build, but the hood left him unable to definitively identify her.* "What do you want" John asked, in a demanding voice, befitting of a man who had rose from the ranks to run a major finance company.* His voice boomed, as if he were directing one of his underlings in his office.* He figured he would come across as strong and unbowed, he didn't want to show this freak his fear.
The hooded man waited a moment, unmoved by this show of strength.* "First, I want to be clear.* We are hidden away here very safely.* Your daughter will not be found easily.* Should I even get a hint that something is amiss or that you*have notified any authority, we will have left here at a moment's notice to another very secure location.* You will not be contacted by me again.* I will not kill young Sara here either.* I will make sure that she suffers endless punishment though.* Punishments that you will not be able to comprehend.* Punishments that will last for days upon end.* Don't make me do that.* Your silence to the outside world is most important.* Second, in exchange for your daughter's release, I want 25 million dollars.* I want it quickly too.* Tomorrow night at this time, you will log back on and I will give you instructions on how to deliver that money.* If you do not have the funds by that time, your daughter will receive her first punishment.**Each passing day that goes by, severity of the punishment will increase.*
"You have to be kidding me.* I don't have that kind of money.* I am well off but*nowhere near that well off.* It will take me*weeks to try and accumulate those type of funds.* I need more time.* John's heart pounded furiously as he watched the hooded victim jerk around her, the chains rattling around as the conversation between the two men took place.* Hearing what was potentially in store for her was terrifying and her posture and restless motion confirmed this.* The hooded man smiled as he listened to John, hearing the tone in his voice change, no longer confident and forceful, now meek and pleading.* "John, I know you're a saavy businessman.* Consider this your most important transaction of your life.* We'll see you tomorrow night, same time.* In the meantime, Sara and I are going to get acquainted with one another.* "Wait!", John exclaimed.* "How do I know that's Sara?* I want to see her."* The hooded man broke into a big smile.* "How right you are.* I don't want you have any doubts."* He went over to the hooded young woman, releasing the hook from her hood, and dragging her over to the screen.* She wriggled in his grip but his power and her restraints*easily overcame her and in a moment she was in front of the screen.* Her body trembled as he unsecured the hood from around her head.* Slowly, as if revealing a grand meal, he pulled off the hood.* John's, eyes welled up as he saw his beautiful daughter's face, her eyes puffy and swollen, her face sweaty, her hair mussed appear before him on the screen.* The lower half of her face had been covered by what appeared to be several layers of*white gauze tape, sealing her mouth completely.* Her cheeks were puffed out, appearing to have been stuffed full with something.* Sara's eyes pleaded at the screen as she saw her father's face.* Stifled*moans leaked out of her tightly sealed mouth as tears streamed down her face.* "Oh, no, Sara", he exclaimed.* "Don't worry, I'm going to get you out of this."* Sara's eyes*were filled with*fear as her captor held her tightly in his grip.* "Now that you know it's Sara, I trust you will take my orders very*seriously.**You have 24 hours before Sara's*punishment begins.* I suggest you get moving."* With that, the*screen went black as the connection was dropped.* John Rogers sat in front of the screen, his eyes glazed.* He had much work to do and a limited time to do it in.
mishmish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2012, 11:04 PM   #2
falafel

falafel has initial reputation

Mmm...sounds like fun. I for one hope John can't pay the money and the kidnapper in your story keeps his word
falafel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2012, 12:14 AM   #3
Larzaius
Privileged Member

Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Of course he can't. This is a revenge story, it will take him awhile to raise that money. Have fun mishmash.
Larzaius is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2012, 05:50 PM   #4
mishmish

mishmish Level 2 (200+)mishmish Level 2 (200+)mishmish Level 2 (200+)

Thanks for the comments, here's chapter 2.

Rogers lay in bed that night unable to sleep.* His mind racing a thousand thoughts.* How would he come up with the money.* What would happen to his daughter if he didn't.* He had assets put away and could pay the kidnappers something but nowhere near the amount they were seeking.* He thought about who he*could call in this type of predicament.**He had few close friends.* Any of*his business partners or colleagues would have a lot of questions if he came to them seeking money.* Plus, he had a reputation to uphold.* He was a respected member of the community and had*worked hard*over a*lot of years to build*relationships.* He couldn't just go to any of them with this story.* He also couldn't just ask for that type of loan from any of them.* There would be a lot of questions asked, questions that he would not be able to answer, and questions he did not want to answer.*
As he continued to think, he decided that he had to reason with them.* Surely they didn't expect him to have*twenty*five*million dollars readily available.* If he went to them with a reasonable amount, say one million dollars, that should be enough incentive to get Sara out.* As the sun rose, he resolved to use his charm and persuasion to convince whoever these criminals were to release Sara.* He had to look at this as yet another business deal, only this time, with much more on the line than any transaction he had ever entered into previously.*
The day came and went excruciatingly slowly.* Rogers went to work in order to keep up appearances.* He rarely, if ever, called out sick and didn't want to arouse any suspicions by calling in today.* However, he was unable to concentrate on anything.* All he could think about was 9:00 that night and what he needed to do.* He needed to be at his absolute best.* His daughter was counting on it.* As he drove home, he prepared himself for what he would say, how he would use his powers of persuasion to obtain Sara's freedom.*
As the clock ticked towards 9:00 Rogers, set himself up in front of the computer.* He was still wearing his work outfit, the tie loosened around his neck.* He wanted to appear put together, confident, in command.* His heart was pounding, his mind racing as the moment had finally arrived.* He logged into his computer and once again connected to the user who had his beautiful daughter.*
As had happened last night, the screen was blank in front of him initially.* After a minute or so, he again heard the door open and then slam shut.* The sound of chains rattling permeated the air as muffled voices lurked in the background.* He couldn't make out what the voices were saying.* The sounds of metal clanking and locks snapping into place sent chills down his spine as he imagined that they were securing Sara, making sure she was unable to escape, preparing to use her as their leverage to extract whatever they could from him.* Finally, the masked man from the night before appeared on the screen.* "Good evening, John", the man said, his voice calm and casual, as if he were meeting an acquaintance on the street.* Rogers, trying to remain calm. replied "Good evening".*
The masked man peered intently into the camera.* "Have you followed your instructions, John?"* Rogers, paused for a minute, responding deliberately, "I believe I have."* The masked man smiled, "Excellent.* So, just to be clear, you are prepared to wire twenty five million dollars to a designated account right now?"* Rogers, peered into the camera, the silence overpowering everything else at the moment as he deliberated his next move.* The masked man, stared back into the camera, as if he were standing right next to Rogers, waiting for his answer.* "Well, obviously I wasn't able to round up that kind of cash in short order.* I do have some funds for you, which I can wire right now.* I would think that one million dollars would be a good salary for a day's work of illegally detaining a young woman."* The masked man looked into the camera, the smile no longer on his face.* His eyes were cold as steel as he peered into the screen.* "Were my instructions somehow unclear?* This is not a negotiation, this is not the time or place for you to try and tell me what to do.* I am telling you in no uncertain terms what to do.* And now I am telling you that there will be a price to pay.* A steep price.* But after this, perhaps you will take this more seriously."* He turned away from the camera and went out of the frame for just a moment.* In the background, Rogers could hear a clicking and then a whirring sound, as if something was just turned on, followed by muffled high pitch squeals as the machine continued to operate.* The squeals' intensity and pitch heightened as the whirring droned on, finally stopping after about 30 seconds.* The masked man then moved the camera's eye*towards the back of the room.* It was pitch black and Rogers could*not see anything.* He strained to try and see if he could see Sara, but to no avail.*
Without warning, a light flickered on, and Rogers eyes widened as his brain processed the view.* Sara hung upside down, gagged, hands bound behind her back, her face wracked with panic as she frantically writhed around, like an animal captured by it hunters.* Her legs were spread apart by a spreader bar affixed to each of her ankles, which was attached to a chain which hung from the ceiling.* Her eyes were reddened and puffy from crying and Rogers could make out tears streaming down her face and onto the floor as she dangled helplessly, completely at the control of her captor.* Rogers noticed her clothes had been changed as well, she was wearing a white tank top and cotton panties, somewhere along the way her shorts had been removed.*
"You sick bastards!", Rogers exclaimed, his anger boiling over, his emotions getting the best of him.* "You will pay for this,I promise you.* If I have to hunt you down every last day of my life, I will do so."* The hooded man laughed as Rogers shouted, clearly unmoved by Rogers display of emotion.* "The only one who will pay is your daughter.* And this didn't have to happen.* We gave you every chance to cooperate.* Sara was treated perfectly fine today.* We let her shower in privacy, gave her food, treated her with respect.* That all ends today.* Now, until you comply with my demands, she will be treated very differently.* You are about to find out how differently."
He went over to his prey as she sobbed, hearing his words, knowing full well that she was about to feel differently than she ever had previously.* He slipped a long knife out of his back pocket as Sara pleaded wordlessly through her tightly taped mouth.* He slowly began to*pull her tank top up above her flat stomach as she instictively tried to wriggle free, the chains rattling noisily.* He kneeled down, touching the cold steel against her neck, silently convincing her to stop fighting him, making her aware that whatever was about to happen was inevitable.* He continued to pull the tank top up, over her ample cleavage, revealing her ample cleavage, watching her expression as she felt her breasts exposed to the open air for the first time, a groan and whimper escaping her mouth.* He then cut each of the shoulder straps, leaving her completely topless.* His hands slowly wandered up her stomach, onto her chest, twisting each of her nipples softly, as she hung mostly quiet, save for the occasional squeak of humiliation as he toyed with her.* He ran his hands back down her torso, over her stomach and to her thighs and legs, gently stroking her exposed flesh, teasing with his touch, until he finally moved his fingers underneath her panties, rubbing her bare sex for the first time as Sara let out a cry as she felt him run a finger over her labia gently.* He cut away the panties from her body, leaving her dangling, completely naked awaiting his next move.*
mishmish is offline   Reply With Quote