Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Role Play Rape
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 08-22-2006, 07:58 PM   #1
fatblondetoy

fatblondetoy has initial reputation
Send a message via Yahoo to fatblondetoy
Default humilated at work

Hello all I am an older (44) plump woman that has this fantasy about being humiliated and raped at work. Mostly humiliated but used for men’s pleasure.
fatblondetoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2006, 10:19 AM   #2
fatblondetoy

Default trying again

Ok lets try this again.

My name is Leona I am married 44 5’5” 196lbs shoulder length dyed blonde hair brown eyes, I measure 40E 32 42. I love being humiliated sexually in a public setting. In real life I am a very conservative mother and wife. I was wondering what I would be forced to wear to work and the things that I would have to do to be humiliated and raped at work.
Old 08-23-2006, 12:09 PM   #3
Throatdagger
Certified Boob Inspector

Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I am Bill and I own a small real estate office. The market has slowed and we need to do something to increase sales; and we all know that sex sells. Leona is our receptionist, our first impression so that is where we are going to start.

I call Leona into my office and say "Leona, you are not the sexiest woman in the world dressed in your long skirts and no clevage blouses. From now on I want to see you in skirts that are well above your knees and tops that show those tits of yours. We are also going to get a table for you to sit at so that the guys have a good look when they come in the door. I will be watching and you had better make yourself visible, if you know what I mean?"
Throatdagger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2006, 12:33 PM   #4
fatblondetoy

Default begging no

I shudder blushing and start to argue. I cant I cant show off like that people would laugh at me.. Please don’t make me do that I cant oh god I would be so embarrassed.. Please Bill I can try calling people anything please don’t make me look like a slut please no don’t.
Old 08-23-2006, 01:00 PM   #5
Throatdagger
Certified Boob Inspector

Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

"Leona, let me make this clear. Bimbos like you are a dime a dozen; you will do what I say or you can take your misserable ass out the door and I will get somebody else. Now start by unbuttoning the top two buttons on that blouse and pull the top open and down. I want to see those boobs."
Throatdagger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2006, 01:03 PM   #6
fatblondetoy

gasping knowing I need this job since my divorce.. I slowly undo the top 2 buttons.. pulling the top down tighter.. making my breasts bulge out of the open neck
Old 12-07-2006, 12:44 PM   #7
Beth_44dd

Beth_44dd has initial reputation
Send a message via MSN to Beth_44dd Send a message via Yahoo to Beth_44dd

Quote:
Originally Posted by fatblondetoy
My name is Leona I am married 44 196lbs shoulder length dyed blonde hair brown eyes, I measure 40E 32 42. [What would I] be forced to wear to work and the things that I would have to do to be humiliated and raped at work.
Your body sounds perfect. Where would you like to be raped: in the office, in the factory, in the showroom, in the car park, on the railway station, or on the lonely road to town?

I guess you should wear a pale blue sheer babydoll, with matching strapless push-up brassiere, panty, hold-up stockings and high pumps. You would look gorgeous. Around your head and neck, heavy ear rings, a tiara and pendant necklace, all matching, and around your neck also a leather collar with the lettering, "Rape Me, I Won't Tell Anyone!" Shalimar perfume, tart lipstick, false eyelashes and a Spank Me anklet to complete the outfit.

For the rape, you should carry a transparent pvc handbag containing everything you need to be raped: light leather spanking strap, condoms (of course), lubricant, ankle and wrist cuffs, and ties and ligature for holding you in place.

What's your job? Would you sit in the office and wear this? Or perhaps the public would see you wearing your pretty clothes: are you are a nurse, a delivery driver or a police officer?

Love, Beth
Beth_44dd is offline   Reply With Quote