Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Miscellaneous > Idle Talk
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 02-25-2008, 10:25 PM   #1
ChiTownHoney
Pa'l Mundo

ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Default Every Man Wants Jessica Alba

I had a discussion with one of my girl friends the other day and she said that when it comes to getting laid, men dont care what the hell they hook up with because pussy is pussy. Is that true??

I always thought that men were MORE picky when looking for a lay and LESS picky (about looks) when it came to finding a relationship.

How important is looking good? Do men really care if you look good, or what, and what DO they care about???

Hmmmm....I should put this in the form of a survey so I can get some answers!

1) How important are looks for you?

2) Would you hook up with a unattractive girl if you were horny?

3) What do you look at when you see a woman? What do you check out the most most??

4) what is one thing in appearance that is UNacceptable.

5) Do you prefer VERY attractive women (to date)? Why or why not?

6) Do you notice a womens shoe's or handbag?

Thank you very much!

Oh and for those who were dissappointed with the title and the subject of this thread.....here ya go!

Now I usually wouldnt do this cause' I'm such a hater, but I will be courteous, only because she is a mixed white and latin chick like me.
ChiTownHoney is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2008, 12:01 AM   #2
MADDOGMCMANAMAN
PUSSYCRUSHER

MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

1) How important are looks for you? dpends on how bad i need to blow my load lol

2) Would you hook up with a unattractive girl if you were horny? HELL YES !

3) What do you look at when you see a woman? What do you check out the most most?? HER TITS PLAIN AND SIMPLE

4) what is one thing in appearance that is UNacceptable. SCRUFFY AND SMELLY

5) Do you prefer VERY attractive women (to date)? Why or why not? TES I PREFER ATTTRACTIVE WOMAN TO BE IN RELATIONSHIP

6) Do you notice a womens shoe's or handbag? NAH NOT REALLY !
Old 02-26-2008, 04:05 AM   #3
ego
the obscure

ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChiTownHoney View Post
I had a discussion with one of my girl friends the other day and she said that when it comes to getting laid, men dont care what the hell they hook up with because pussy is pussy. Is that true??

I always thought that men were MORE picky when looking for a lay and LESS picky (about looks) when it came to finding a relationship.
These two statements are both true. But putting them in the same row of thinking can make one confused.

So, yes pussy is pussy. Like my ancient ancestors used to say: "Lights turned off all women are the same".

Now, when one is looking for a lay, typically he'll go for beauty. But that means not that he will succeed. Then, he'll have to reduce his standards and try to get laid with another one, less beautiful. No succees -another beer, another rejection, more beer- its not difficult to end up with a rather plain girl on the bed.

So, men who know how big is the "meat" they can "bite" will skip the rejection-beer part and will go straight to the whatever girl.

On the other hand, being in a relationship with a beautyful girl is more difficult, you have to try and conserve what you got, but it pays off really good. The envy looks you receive when you are out with her are excellent food for one's egoism.

Questions now:

1) How important are looks for you? As we already said, depends on beer. Erm, the situation i mean! Looks are necessary for the first touch, to drain my attention.

2) Would you hook up with a unattractive girl if you were horny? I would say no, but past experiences say that yes i would.

3) What do you look at when you see a woman? What do you check out the most most?? I like the total.

4) what is one thing in appearance that is UNacceptable. A very fat ass.

5) Do you prefer VERY attractive women (to date)? Why or why not? Yes, they are more competitive.

6) Do you notice a womens shoe's or handbag? Shoe's always, handbag sometimes.
Old 02-26-2008, 08:00 AM   #4
Seven
and more

Seven has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Seven has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Seven has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Seven has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Seven has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Seven has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Seven has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Seven has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Seven has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Seven has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Seven has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ego View Post
So, yes pussy is pussy. Like my ancient ancestors used to say: "Lights turned off all women are the same".

Now, when one is looking for a lay, typically he'll go for beauty. But that means not that he will succeed. Then, he'll have to reduce his standards and try to get laid with another one, less beautiful. No succees -another beer, another rejection, more beer- its not difficult to end up with a rather plain girl on the bed.

So, men who know how big is the "meat" they can "bite" will skip the rejection-beer part and will go straight to the whatever girl.

On the other hand, being in a relationship with a beautyful girl is more difficult, you have to try and conserve what you got, but it pays off really good. The envy looks you receive when you are out with her are excellent food for one's egoism.
I agree with you ego.
When you just want to get laid, you start looking for beauty, a nice body. It depends how horny you are, how much you drink also

For a date, it's different, it's not only a question of beauty, it's also a question of appeal. I mean, of course we sometimes don't think with our heads, but for a relationship personnality is important, so of course we don't always end up with a Jessica Alba (to keep on the subject ). A perfect mix of beauty and great personnality is important.

Although it's not everything, look is important for me. I mean, I don't get attracted at the first place by girls who doesn't pay attention at the way they dress at all. I like clothes, tank tops and scoop necks, tight jeans and lingerie. That doesn't mean it's everything I look for, it's just important.

2) Would you hook up with a unattractive girl if you were horny? Yes, but only if I know her well.

3) What do you look at when you see a woman? What do you check out the most most??
It's a mix of everything. Her ass. Her tits, I like when they are harmonious with her shape, not too big nor too small. And of course, her face and eyes.

Like ego, an ass twice the size of her hips. I don't mind small breasts, but not too small.

5) Do you prefer VERY attractive women (to date)? Why or why not? I'd say I prefer women with charm, women other guys want to date, cause it's good for both her self-confidence and mine.

Not always, but it can have a bad or a good effect on me.
Old 02-26-2008, 08:28 AM   #5
ezzdx
Banned

ezzdx Level 7 (700+)ezzdx Level 7 (700+)ezzdx Level 7 (700+)ezzdx Level 7 (700+)ezzdx Level 7 (700+)ezzdx Level 7 (700+)ezzdx Level 7 (700+)

1) How important are looks for you? The look is very important to the woman and the man,it's the title of the person.
2) Would you hook up with a unattractive girl if you were horny? No

3) What do you look at when you see a woman? What do you check out the most most?? The face and the the symmetrizing of her body,it's unnecessary to have a big ass or breasts but good body.

4) what is one thing in appearance that is UNacceptable? scrurffy,smelly and fatness.

5) Do you prefer VERY attractive women (to date)? Why or why not? yes,why not,but if I notice that she is vain or arrogant,I'll kick her ass.

6) Do you notice a womens shoe's or handbag? yes,they show some things of her character,but this isn't very important thing.

Last edited by ezzdx; 02-26-2008 at 08:31 AM.
ezzdx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2008, 08:35 AM   #6
Sternenlied
Unknown Entity

Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to Sternenlied

Quote:
Originally Posted by ezzdx
yes,why not,but if I notice that she is vain or arrogant,I'll kick her ass.
How very manly ...
Old 02-26-2008, 08:39 AM   #7
ego
the obscure

ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Could you deal with a vain or arrogant mate?
Old 02-26-2008, 08:41 AM   #8
ezzdx
Banned

ezzdx Level 7 (700+)ezzdx Level 7 (700+)ezzdx Level 7 (700+)ezzdx Level 7 (700+)ezzdx Level 7 (700+)ezzdx Level 7 (700+)ezzdx Level 7 (700+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sternenlied View Post
How very manly ...
I didn't mean I would hit her,I don't hit the women,also I don't respect the men who hit the weak women,the man should hit a man.
Old 02-26-2008, 03:07 PM   #9
FinalKey
Key Master

FinalKey has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FinalKey has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FinalKey has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FinalKey has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FinalKey has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FinalKey has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FinalKey has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FinalKey has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FinalKey has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FinalKey has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FinalKey has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

) How important are looks for you? Not that important, can't look like a toad but you don't have to resmple the greek goddess of love either.

2) Would you hook up with a unattractive girl if you were horny? No.

3) What do you look at when you see a woman? What do you check out the most most?? I see just that, a woman lol. But if I'm feeling lustful than chances are I'm seeing her as the girl of my recent desires or something like that. First thing I notice is a woman's smile. I love a woman's smile!

4) what is one thing in appearance that is UNacceptable. facial hair on a chick lol.

5) Do you prefer VERY attractive women (to date)? Depends. Why or why not? If we click on more than a physical level I'd date her...if we don't than I'll keep looking. I dont' want to date a 'very attractive' woman(by MY means) who has the personality of a fish.

6) Do you notice a womens shoe's or handbag? Neither.

Edit: BTW, Jessica Alba is fine...but by far I've seen better on the streets and in person lol.
FinalKey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2008, 03:16 PM   #10
touriquet2001
please delete

touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

not very , it's more the total package , the total being that makes up her .

2) Would you hook up with a unattractive girl if you were horny?
depends on what you mean by unattractive . overall no , but if she was super nice and had a great personality , but wasn't really pretty , then yeah probably .

her eyes first , then the overall being of her .

a shitty personality

5) Do you prefer VERY attractive women (to date)? Why or why not?
not really . it helps , but a nice smart funny woman is always better

no , not really , maybe in passing .
touriquet2001 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2008, 03:26 PM   #11
Sternenlied
Unknown Entity

Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to Sternenlied

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChiTownHoney
Quote:
Originally Posted by ego
I like the total.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Seven
And of course, her face and eyes.
Quote:
Originally Posted by FinalKey
First thing I notice is a woman's smile.
Quote:
Originally Posted by touriquet2000
her eyes first
You filthy bunch of liars ... bloody liars!
Old 02-26-2008, 03:29 PM   #12
touriquet2001
please delete

touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

lmao i like how you pick and choose .

lol my whole answer "her eyes first , then the overall being of her ."

and the eyes are the gateway to the soul
Old 02-26-2008, 03:37 PM   #13
ezzdx
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChiTownHoney View Post
Every Man Wants Jessica Alba
Not every man wants Jessica Alba,not all men are prefer the same type,honestly I have seen many women who are more attractive than Jessica Alba,some of them in this board.
Old 02-26-2008, 03:43 PM   #14
ego
the obscure

Quote:
I didnt lie. She asked what i check when i look the woman, my answer was honest.

If she had asked "how much time you need to stop looking the ass and start looking the woman" however ....
Old 02-27-2008, 02:49 AM   #15
Seven
and more

Seven has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Seven has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Seven has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Seven has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Seven has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Seven has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Seven has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Seven has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Seven has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Seven has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Seven has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Selected quotes... Indeed eyes are very important. I like starring at my victim's scarred eyes when I'm about to rape her.

Now for your punishment Sternenlied, bend over...
Old 02-27-2008, 11:23 AM   #16
FinalKey
Key Master

FinalKey has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FinalKey has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FinalKey has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FinalKey has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FinalKey has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FinalKey has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FinalKey has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FinalKey has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FinalKey has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FinalKey has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FinalKey has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Ditto, CT can vouch for me . And so can my other vic...I mean lady friends lol. I wouldn't date a woman who frowns more than she smiles unless I can make her smile alot which I love to do ...nice av too Sternelied, reminds me that my cousin owes me a new Underworld DVD.
FinalKey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2008, 05:15 PM   #17
ChiTownHoney
Pa'l Mundo

ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

These are all very intersting responses! I threw the handbag/shoe one in there, even though its completely random, because I pay alot of attention to handbags and I just got a really nice one, so just wanted to know if guys notice that sort of stuff!

I think for women, looks are alot less important. My criteria for a man is that he has some sense of style and I have a connection with him. There are dudes I find sexy as hell that other girls would say that they are not good-looking. When I see a man, I look at the way he is dressed first, then I look at his face, then his body. If he doesnt have any style, I dont look twice. If his face is ok, but he has a great physique (Strong, powerful frame), hell yeah. If his face is cute but his body is weak, I keep moving.
ChiTownHoney is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2008, 04:45 PM   #18
spazmo
Banned

spazmo has initial reputation

Who is Jessica Alba ?
spazmo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2008, 04:48 PM   #19
touriquet2001
please delete

Quote:
Originally Posted by spazmo View Post
Who is Jessica Alba ?
you can't be serious , can you ? man , where have you been ? that is her in the pic up there btw
Old 02-28-2008, 05:54 PM   #20
spazmo
Banned

spazmo has initial reputation

Quote:
you can't be serious , can you ? man , where have you been ? that is her in the pic up there btw
well,i always felt sorry for not completing my education , but seriously i didint see her before

i have googled her name now, i got a result also :

i didnt know before now that this famous picture -almost at every warez site i visit- belongs to her
spazmo is offline   Reply With Quote