Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Role Play Rape
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 02-11-2008, 05:35 PM   #101
somedude
W.I.R. and Marshal

somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

"Yes, scream Amazon!" I call in triumph as she cries out in agony under my cruel ministrations.
Her screams are like sweet music in my ears and the site of her arching, writhing and bucking as she hangs in her restraints stirs my lust to full burn. There is a triumph in making Sternenlied give in to her pain, to admit my power over her lovely, strong body. So I keep hurting her, pinching and pulling her pleasure bud while she screams in pain and my hand rough on her breasts and nipples.
"Beg me to stop and I will Sternenlied!" I tell her, wanting to hear her beg, to recognize my power over her and admit it with words.
Old 02-12-2008, 08:32 AM   #102
Sternenlied
Unknown Entity

Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to Sternenlied

My body is being violently tossed around in my chains by the blasts of pain rushing through my body, rampaging my mind.
Once the dam has been broken I cannot stop anymore. While the warlord enjoys tormenting me with his fingers even harder I try clenching my teeth, stop my painful screams. But I can't! More and more screams of agony burst from my throat, filling the tent.
I feel my mind being rattled and shaken by pain ... anxiety ... shame ... disgust. They are overflowing my throughts, overwhelming me. My beaten body and my soar throat ache from overextertion and crying. I can feel my voice already cracking and getting weaker.
I cannot beg the warlord to stop!
I must not beg him!
But I want to! I want it to stop!
I scream fiercly in pain at his cruel hands.
Old 02-12-2008, 02:55 PM   #103
somedude
W.I.R. and Marshal

somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

The Amazon screams long and loud, filling the tent with the hypnotic sounds of her agonized cries. "You know you want it to stop Sternenlied," I tell her while I hurt her. "I don't want to stop hurting you, but you want me to stop and I will if you beg me to!" are my next words as my fingers twist and grind her abused pleasure bud as she thrashes wildly in her chains.
She continues to scream, but does not beg and I am determined to make her beg for me to stop. So I lower my head and lifting one breasts with my hand I take that nipple into my mouth and bite it, sucking and pulling at it hard with my lips and teeth to make her scream louder. My fingers on her bud torture it harder and harder and my arousal and sense of power build as she screams louder and louder.
"Just beg me and I'll stop Amazon!" I release her nipple to declare before I turn my mouth to torturing the other one as I do my best to make her beg.
Old 02-12-2008, 07:07 PM   #104
Sternenlied
Unknown Entity

Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I cannot bear it anymore!
His one hand brutally tormenting my woman gem, his other one holding my breasts while he digs his teeth into my nipple.
Flares of pain flash through my mind, rivers of tears blur my vision as I violent throw myself against the unforgiving manacles grinding into my wrists and ankles.
I cannot stop screaming!
The warlord's voice is dripping with lust and pleasure while he tortures my helpless body, my tied figure. He is constantly mocking me, teasing me, challenging me to surrender to the tantalisation he's putting me through. Under the roaring agony in my ears I can barely make out his words but I know what he wants!
The devastating pain is wreaking havoc inside me, setting my body afire as I scream and scream.
It is too much!
Breathing heavily in anguish I can barely cope with the brutal burning enough the form the words. In shock I see myself pant what the warlord wants to hear.
"Please ..." I gasp weakly. "... please stop."
Old 02-13-2008, 02:24 AM   #105
somedude
W.I.R. and Marshal

I take my hands and mouth from the Amazon as soon as she gasps for me to stop. "Now that wasn't so hard was it Sternenlied?" I ask almost tenderly, satisfaction in my voice and my gaze as I run it over the weeping woman as she hangs in her manacles.
Then her eyes open and though they are clowded by tears she looks at me with even more hatred than before. I meet that hateful gaze with a gloating smile for I can see more fear accompanying that hatred and I know I have achieved a small victory. I have made her give in and admit that I have power over her, though I know Sternenlied is far from broken.
"When you give me what I want the pain stops," I inform the Amazon and grasping her chin in one hand I gaze into her hatefilled eyes and demand, "Do you understand?"

Last edited by somedude; 02-13-2008 at 02:29 AM.
somedude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2008, 11:39 AM   #106
Sternenlied
Unknown Entity

I am so disgusted with myself!
When I beg him the warlord immediately answers my plea and stops the torment he is bringing my body and soul. Relief immediately washes through my body, covering the pain with a cool sheet, calming my shaking figure, easing away the agony.
Only the burning shame of my surrender to the warlord's power remains inside me. I loathe myself for giving in to the pain and allowing this brute to force me to beg him for mercy.
Spasms still yank my chained limbs violently in the restraint as the pain slowly leaves my body, flooding me with a deep fatigue. All my resistance has been driven from my aching muscles and I hang helpless and motionless in the cruel manacles cutting into my wrists and ankles.
Breathing heavily I cannot fight the warlord as he takes my chin into his rough hand, lifting my head to meet his eyes. Burning bright with victory and lust they stare into mine, wet from tears, my vision blurry from exhaustion.
How much I hate him!
But I cannot take anymore pain. Not now!
I am already walking the line, almost falling into the dark abyss of unconsciousness.
I swallow to allow the words to leave my soar throat as I weakly nod in his hold.
"Yes ..." I whisper faintly. "... I understand".
Old 02-13-2008, 02:30 PM   #107
somedude
W.I.R. and Marshal

"Good girl," I tell the Amazon when she replies weakly, my hand still gripping her chin. "You're starting to learn to obey," I add with a smile as she glares at me hatefully before lowering her eyes.
I laugh deeply and keeping a hold of her chin I stroke my other hand over Sternenlied's breasts, touching her tortured nipples so that she inhales softly. Then I slide my hand down her smooth, sweaty belly and between her bound legs to caress her sex. She inhales at that touch and shudders, but most likely in revulsion rather than pain since I haven't touched her tortured bud of pleasure.
"I don't know whether to have you healed or leave your pain to remind you who is in control," I muse to the Amazon and touch her abused bud lightly before asking her tormentingly, "Which would you like Sternenlied?"
Old 02-13-2008, 03:59 PM   #108
Sternenlied
Unknown Entity

Utterly exhausted only the warlord's grip is keeping my head from thrashing down. Although the pain had quickly relieved my body from its clutches every fibre of my being is beaten and exerted to the edge of collapse. The throbbing pain in my wrists and ankles I can barely feel anymore.
My raging hatred towards the warlord is the only thing keeping me from succumbing to the dire exhaustion, the comforting nothingness of unconsciousness luring me with its tempting offer of salvation from my forlorn situation.
The wrath is all that I have left right now!
The warlord has made it perfectly clear he is the one wielding the power.
Still recatching my breath as my mind slowly clears I can barely speak - my voice only a faint whisper.
"You may do to me whatever you want ..." I weakly susurrate at him. "... but you will never possess me!"
Old 02-13-2008, 05:32 PM   #109
somedude
W.I.R. and Marshal

"Then I'll leave you with your pain and I will possess you Sternenlied," I tell her, slipping my fingers into her channel as she slips toward unconsciousness. "I will possess you in everyway!" I declare as her eyes widen and she inhales, squirming uncomfortably on my intruding fingers.
I smile at the Amazon and begin to work my finger in her as she continues to squirm, obviously not enjoying this new intrusion into her body. Her sex is dry around my fingers and she closes her eyes tightly. However as I hold her chin in my hand I can tell from the strained expression on her face and how she moves in her manacles she is moving away from unconciousness.
"Do you like my touch Amazon?" I want to know as I work my fingers within her slow and hard.
Old 02-13-2008, 05:51 PM   #110
Sternenlied
Unknown Entity

I moan hard when the warlord pushes his fingers inside me. Drilling them deep and rough into my ravaged and unwilling sanctum.
A huge wave of revulsion jolts my body in the shakles, the chains rattling inside the tent. My muscles tense again at once, aching so very bad from all the pain and ravishment the warlord gave my delicate figure. I can feel my body painfully stiffen when the warlord invades my centre. I hiss sharply as the pain rushes back into me again, my body welcoming it back.
I am too weak. I cannot fight my restraints anymore. I cannot even scream anymore. All I can do - helplessly being at the warlord's ruthless mercy - is moan weakly as I feel his fingers move inside me.
Darkness clouds my mind, its slender fingers wrapped around my thoughts. I try to shake it away but the warlord's grip on my head won't allow it. I can barely keep my eyes open, the massive figure of my tormentor blurring infront of my eyes.
I whimper silently, his strong fingers brutally mauling my sanctity.
Old 02-13-2008, 06:24 PM   #111
somedude
W.I.R. and Marshal

I smile wider at the Amazon's whimpers and move my fingers harder within her. "I'll take that as a no," I say with more than a little amusement.
I know that Sternenlied is fading from exhaustion but I continue to take her hard with my fingers, tormenting her tired body and mind. Deeper and harder I thrust them into her channel, my grasp on her chin keeping her head up as she hangs in the frame and whimpers and moans in pain and shame. Then I lower my head and capture her moaning lips in a deep and commanding kiss, pushing my tongue into her mouth.
Old 02-14-2008, 12:58 PM   #112
Sternenlied
Unknown Entity

With pleasure the warlord rams his fingers into me again, much harder this time.
I can feel his excitement smouldering in his body, radiating at me as he basks in his dominance over my defenceless figure. Helplessly chained inside the torture frame I am shaken by the hard thrusts he forces into my channel.
I moan weakly every time he pushes his rough fingers inside me while he keeps my head up, making me meet his gaze and see the cruel smile scarring his cursed face.
He suddenly brings his face down on mine, cutting off my faint moaning by sealing my lips with his only to invade my soar mouth with his tongue. My defiant moans are muffled immediately, thundering even louder now in my weary mind. They seem to mock my helplessness, my shame, my being at the warlord's mercy.
The pain seems to cut deeper into my body and spirit every time the warlord drills his fingers in between my spread legs. I feel my mind drifting away, driven into the dark void by pain and exhaustion. Every invasion of my centre roughly jolting my shackled figure I pant - the warlord's tongue deep in my mouth - and fall deeper into the blackness.
Another brutal thrust by the remorseless brute sends a wave of agony through me, washing away the ruines of my resistance, overwhelming me completely.
Screaming in my mind I do not know if anyone can hear me ... I suddenly fall ... my spirit swirling in the fathomless darkness. I am gone.
Old 02-14-2008, 02:51 PM   #113
somedude
W.I.R. and Marshal

I feel the Amazon's mouth go slack against mine as she goes limp in the punishment frame. Pulling my mouth from hers I raise my head to look upon her unconscious face with my hand still upon her chin and my fingers still within her. The long ordeal I have put her though must have been too much even for this strong woman and I feel a sense of power that I could drive the strong and defiant Sternenlied into passing out.
I also feel a powerful lust, my manhood aching for her beautiful body, but I want her to feel being taken. I want to hear her moans and cries as I take her body and feel her moving agains me. So I have to take action.
"Healer!" I call and have to laugh because for once the healer is not for me and when the small, robed man appears I tell him, "Revive and heal the Amazon, I am not done with her yet."
The healer nods and moves to stand behind the limp Amazon. Laying his hands on her he begins to chant his spells. As his magic has it's affect Sternenlied moans softly, stirring in her bonds as her fatigue and pain are taken from her.
"Welcome back Sternenlied," I greet her when her eyes flutter open, my smile cruel and full of lust. "It is time for us to have more fun my lovely Amazon!"
Old 02-15-2008, 12:00 PM   #114
Sternenlied
Unknown Entity

Still light-headed I can feel my senses returning to me.
A little dizzy I open my eyes ... only to see the warlord's head looming infront of my, a dreadful smile of lust and anticipation curving his lips. His eyes drool with desire and a desperate need for cruelty.
I find myself chained inside the metallic frame of this ugly brute. All of a sudden everything returns to me. The pain is ... the pain is gone!
Startled for a few heartbeats I cannot believe it. How by the ... I suddenly realise. The warlord's healer! He must have ordered him to heal my wounds again.
Tightening my muscles I straighten my body in the shackles and meet the warlord's gaze with new found strength. But ... there is something else inside me ... a cold foreboding. His cruel eyes assure me my suffering is far from over.
"What do you want from me?" I hiss at him in hatred.
Old 02-15-2008, 02:03 PM   #115
somedude
W.I.R. and Marshal

"Your surrender and submission," I answer the Amazon, meeting her hateful gaze with my eyes as I reach out to run my hands over her newly healed body. "For you to recognize my power over you and to know you have been conquered," I tell her, enjoying the feel of her soft skin and firm muscles under my hands. "I want to possess you in everyway and for you to enjoy being possessed. I want to make you my willing slave Sternenlied!" I explain and let my eyes trail down her sleek, brownskinned body armiringly as my manhood aching with lust for her I slide one hand between her long legs.
Old 02-16-2008, 12:01 PM   #116
Sternenlied
Unknown Entity

A soft tremble runs through me, making my chained figure quiver when the warlord's hand slides slowly between my spread thighs and strokes over my naked centre.
I can fell his fingers brim with lust as they cover my netherlips, slightly trembling while the warlord barely manages to keep his desire at bay. His eyes spark with his need for dominance and the dire urge to make me his sexual plaything.
"You have captured me ..." I bristle with anger. "...and you can enslave me!"
Baring my teeth in harted and disgust at him, I slowly shake my head.
"But I will never be your whore!"
Old 02-16-2008, 02:54 PM   #117
somedude
W.I.R. and Marshal

"I shall make you whatever I want Sternenlied," I reply to the Amazon's vehement words as my fingers move over her sex, stroking her netherlips and pleasure bud slowly. "I'll make you my whore! My slave and my woman! I will conquer you completely Amazon!" I declare while she glares pure hatred and defiance at me as smile at her, my eyes full of lust, desire and power.
Keeping her hateful, angry gaze I caress her bud firmly and gently as I stroke my other hand other her full breasts. "Leave us!" I tell the healer.
When he is gone I take my hands from Sternenlied's breasts and sex and step around behind her. Slowly I run my hands over her sleek muscled back, down over her shapely rump and long legs to her ankles. Then I undo the manacles around each of them quickly and before the Amazon has time to react I stand up to release her wrists as well.
"Now you are free to fight me Amazon!" I tell her with a grin as she turns to glare suspiciously at me, her eyes full of anger and hate as she rubs her wrists. "The guards won't let you escape but I want you to fight me with all your strength!"
Old 02-16-2008, 03:11 PM   #118
Sternenlied
Unknown Entity

After the warlord assures me of his plan, his cruel intention to make me his pleasure slave he steps behind me, further exploring the lines of my body with his hands. I twitch in disgust as his rough fingers slowly follow every curve of my figure from my shoulders down to my ankles.
To my surprise he suddenly undoes the manacles spreading my legs only to release the shackles from my wrists shortly thereafter. Bewildered from this unexpected turn of events I turn around, rubbing my aching wrists, to meet his anxious gaze.
The lust in them has met company - a fiery desire for a fight. A fight he intents to win, to prove his superiority once again. I eye the warlord distrustfully as he takes a step back. His muscles are tightened, a predominant flare lighting the cold behind his eyes.
I straighten myself, trying to forget the nakedness as well as the vulnerability of my body and face him.
"Why?" I ask him waryly.
Old 02-16-2008, 03:33 PM   #119
somedude
W.I.R. and Marshal

"You've called me a coward and more and I don't want you to think I need use my men or bindings to conquer you," I reply to her question, my eyes feasting on her nude body but I am in no way relaxed with such a wildcat loose near me. "I want to show you my strength and to feel yours before and as I take you again Sternenlied," are my growling words to her, my manhood aching and my body and mind full of lust for the Amazon and for a fight as I start to close on her at the ready.
Old 02-16-2008, 03:44 PM   #120
Sternenlied
Unknown Entity

"This is a coward's plan, devious as it is illusive." I hiss at the warlord.
"What makes you think I trust your words after you tortured and defiled me? Your soldiers are waiting outside. They will kill me if you cannot defeat me."
I slowly shake my head at the warlord and his burning lust. "You're a brute and a primitive murderer!"
I can see the warlord's desire for my body, the cruel pleasure he takes at the thought of more torment and ravishment he can object me to as he approaches me, his body ready to fight, his mind longing for it.
"You are a vile creature, disgusting and ruthless! I know your words are nothing but lies."

Last edited by Sternenlied; 02-16-2008 at 04:08 PM.
Sternenlied is offline   Reply With Quote