Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Rape Stories
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 04-02-2013, 04:57 PM   #1
Larzaius
Privileged Member

Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Default The Sleepers (A Jill Valentine fanfic)

(I have started this tale at the request of Dark Stalker. I hope you enjoy it bud. I want some really good art for this like the rest of the stuff you put out.)

The Sleepers

Chapter 1

Jill felt sick, really sick; she knew that Umbrella Corps was bad news, but their newest project was an abomination. A special neural interface that would allow a computer to animate a body, long after the subject was dead. However, the illegal part was that the chip could control living beings; subconsciously allowing Wesker and his ilk complete control over a subject. even when they‘re awake. The worst thing is that he had been using it on coma paitents. Making them soldiers or worse, for the ladies, breeders. Jill shivered at the thought of being violated by Wesker's biological experiments and not even being aware of it. It was the worst kind of rape in her mind, the victim being assaulted continuously and never even being aware of it. She typed as quickly as possible and put in her flash drive.

She suddenly started to feel dizzy. She stopped typing and felt her legs go out from under her. Gas, she thought to herself, odourless and colourless. She covered her nose and mouth and started to run for the vent, when the door flew open. “Ah, Miss Valentine, so good of you to show.” She recognized that voice; it was the very embodiment of evil, given mortal form.

“Wesker,” She hissed.

“The one and only. Did you find it interesting? A whole army of literal sleeper agents. Since you are so curious about what we are doing here, let‘s offer you the full breeding pen tour." Jill braced herself as five men growled and came charging at her. She tried to reach for her gun but the gas had dulled her reflexes. She was shoulder-checked and went crashing to the floor. She felt a hand tearing at her shirt; another one going after her pants.

"I suggest you start rubbing between your legs," Jill looked at Wesker. "They'll back off if you show that you are getting wet for them. Otherwise, they'll probably rip you to shreds." Wesker looked at Jill, a perverse look in his eyes.

Desperately, Jill back-pedalled away from the men; a second glance showing her the blank stares. She put her hand between her legs, causing them to stop. The sleepers watched as Jill rubbed between her legs; they did indeed seem captivated by her gyrating hip motions. She looked around while trying to keep them at bay. She reached for her gun with her other hand. "Interesting, Miss Valentine. Do you really intend on shooting innocents, for the sake of your dignity?" Wesker asked.

Wesker snapped his fingers; whatever strange power Jill had as she rubbed herself wore off and now they were swarming over her. Before she could react, she felt her legs hoisted over her head. She felt pinches as the horde grabbed at her; she found herself scooped up and bare assed before she hit the floor. She saw the inhuman lust in each of their eyes. “No, get the fuck away from me!” She heard another snap of his fingers.

“Hold her,” She felt herself forced on her knees. She looked up, Wesker was holding a syringe. “Now this is filled with nanobots that I use to control them. It will be interesting to see what they can do with a conscious subject.” Jill tried to struggle but the sleepers’ grips were too strong. She felt the needle go into her shoulder. “Now Jill, will you comply with my orders? Because if you don’t,” A searing pain filled Jill’s entire body; she spasmed as her muscles all seem to be burning with pain. “I trust I made my point.”

"Damn you, Wesker!" Jill screamed in pain. As they gathered around her, she saw that all their dicks were larger than average. The drug also seemed to act like a sexual stimulant, causing huge erections.

"I've heard that woman are never the same after they've been bred. So lets start, shall we.” She could feel hands grasping at her breasts. "I can even make you crave them if you like, to make things easier for you."

"Fuck you, you sick fuck!" Another jolt, but of higher intensity caused her to scream, only to have it cut off by one of their tongues being shoved in her mouth. She felt the mouth pulled away and something else shoved in it. Whatever it was, it was huge and filling her entire mouth. The cock thrust back and forth within her mouth. She bit down on it; enjoying the feral scream that filled the room, as the Sleeper pulled back. A smug smile crossed Jill's lips, until an intense shock went through her.

"Now Jill, play nice with my men."

"Go to hell!" Jill growled.

Wesker sighed and pushed a button. Jill looked at the gun from the corner of her eye. Damn you Wesker. She thought. He was right, these men were innocent; unaware of what was even happening, she couldn't shoot them.

"That's better Jill; lets set the nanobots to make you even more docile." Jill felt her head going a little numb as she tried to resist. "Now, spread your legs so they can get a taste." Tears flowed down her face, as her legs spread themselves wide open. Her mouth was suddenly freed from the massive cock as its owner started sniffing the air before going down on her pussy.

"I think a slight demonstration of the nano bots is in order." Wesker picked up a device, smiling maliciously. "Keep those legs spread, you're going to let one of them breed you." Her legs stayed open, despite her furious efforts to clamp them shut. "That's right."

"No!" Jill screamed. One of the Sleepers had already angled himself between her legs; pushing hard into her. She could feel her flak jacket being struggled with as her breasts were pawed at.

"Jill, you want to suck one of them." Wesker crooned. Her body betrayed her as she reached for one of the exposed cocks, gently pulling it to her lips. "That cock is the sweetest thing you've ever tasted."

The message was transmitted to Jill's brain. She tried to resist; she didn't was to think that, but as her lips wrapped around the engorged head she felt an incredible surge of pleasure. It was the most delicious thing she ever tasted. She was serving two at once and they were getting her hot. She ground against the cock inside her and sucked the others for a minute longer when Wesker turned off the device. Jill stopped, horrified at the recollection of the lust she felt for the mindless souls fucking her.

Wesker explained. "You see, Jill? I can control your every thought and feeling. I can alter your personality completely if I wanted to.”

A choked sob was Jill's only reply. She struggled futilely; the warm zombies continued to violate her. It was bad enough having her body raped, but her mind as well; she couldn't handle the idea. Finally, she just gave up and lay silent for the time being; there wasn't much she could do anyway, the Sleepers were just too strong.

Wesker wasn't finished with her; she would make an excellent breeder once she was broken in a bit. She was too will-full, but he had a plan to fix that. By the time he was done with her, she would be a willing breeder. The best part being that she wouldn’t do it because she wanted to, no, she would do it because she would feel that’s all that she’s good for. He smiled, thinking of it.

He pushed a button on his watch and his Sleepers stopped, a steady stream of cum flew from each cock inside and surrounding Jill. Wesker already planned something for Jill. A very realistic simulation. He decided the perfect way to begin to break Jill was to place her in a simulation where her failure caused others to suffer. It would include her friends and be because of her own shameful behaviour.

Jill felt light-headed and kind of strange, like she had forgotten something important. She decided to worry about it later as she sat on the train. She remembered now, she’d been assigned a simple arrest of a subway groper.

"Actually, maybe it would be more fun to change her memories a bit." Wesker mused, fiddling with the controls.

Jill suddenly found herself remembering when she was nineteen. She was young and on her way to hang out with her boyfriend.Why did I think I was a cop? Jill thought, bemused. Wesker watched the monitor slowly changing Jill's memories of her own past. No, this isn't right. Jill thought to herself. I wasn't dating when I was nineteen.

Her nipples were sore. "Damn should never have got them pierced, when did I? This isn't making any sense." She muttered. When she looked up, she found herself in front of her boyfriend’s place. She shook her head, puzzling over how she got there. Wesker grinned as he adjusted Jill's I.Q. Her subconcious was trying to warn her something was wrong.

She knocked at the door and to her surprise, her boss answered. "You're late. I had to set up the display for you."

Set up? Older Jill wondered.

"Sorry Miss Stern," Jill replied. "I wasn't aware that I had an appointment at my boyfriend's house." Younger Jill hated disappointing her boss, mostly because her boss would then insult her; which had a strange effect on her. She blushed as her pussy started to get moist, anticipating the barrage of insults her boss was going to attack her with. When she walked into the apartment, she was surprised to see his friend was also there.

"No, this isn't right." She murmured, stepping back to give herself some time to work out what was making her so uneasy. It came to her, suddenly. "This is a lie, it's not real!" She blurted out.

She felt a cold, leathery hand clamp onto her shoulder; she turned to see a shadowy, black monstrosity. It was about ten feet tall; a lumbering mass of demon but what made her shudder was its penis, or more accurately its peni. The creature had a massive organ between its legs, but it also had one for a tail and a thinner third one growing out of its shoulder. It held her in its tight grip, forcing her to watch the tableau of re-written memories that was happening before her.
Larzaius is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2013, 11:33 PM   #2
darkstalker
Privileged Member

darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

heh, didn't think you'd add in actual monsters. the idea of altering the virus like that is curious. nice work so far.

and here's the late picture to go with your fanfic.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg jill - feeding jill her supper.jpg (16.5 KB, 420 views)

Last edited by darkstalker; 05-28-2013 at 11:07 PM.
darkstalker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2013, 08:50 PM   #3
Larzaius
Privileged Member

Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Jill Valentine

The Sleepers
Chapter 2

Wesker watched the screen, amused to see Jill had decided to use rape as a subconscious resistance to having her mind altered. He watched as the younger Jill walked in to see her boss was waiting, along with her boyfriend and his friend Mike. The demon that had older Jill reached over, and with a quick swipe of his claw ripped off her top.

"Show us your piercings." Her supervisor ordered.

Young Jill opened her shirt, exposing her bra and hesitated. "Is Mike going to be here for this?"

"Yes, don't be rude to your customer." As she spoke, her supervisor took off her suit jacket.

"But I can't do that." Young Jill told her boss, shaking her head.

"You can and you will." Older Jill watched as young Jill removed her top and pulled down her bra. Her supervisor pulled out a small vibrator from a box; she reached inside Jill's bra, pressing it to the cold metal of the piercing. Older Jill felt the clawed hand roughly pinching her nipple, as she tried to resist the false memory of feeling excited to be used in such a humiliating way. She watched as young Jill moaned, as the supervisor spread her legs.

Mike was a stoner that Jill really didn't care for very much; he had unkempt blonde hair and was a little too sleazy looking for her taste. But she felt embarrassed as he was suddenly between her standing legs using his tongue on her. She remembered the shame she felt, as right in front of her boyfriend she was letting the sleazy scuzzball eat her out.

"Feels good doesn't it Jill?" She looked at her boyfriend; both trying to plead for help and apologize for enjoying it, with one look. She watched as young Jill lay back, looking mortified as sleazy Mike was licking her crotch line. She lay there, thinking of how sexy and dirty it made her feel. Older Jill felt how wet it got her.

She remembered her humiliation, as her boyfriend unbuttoned her supervisor's shirt, the top three buttons, the black lining of her bra showing. Young Jill squirmed as sleazy Mike enjoyed her panties; she watched as her boyfriend started grinding against her supervisor from behind. She felt so dirty and aroused; her boyfriend watching her being used as a dirty whore and it seemed to turn him on, as he played with her boss. The extra amount of cruelty seemed to turn her on even more.

“Jill come here and remove my panties.” Her boss ordered.

Old Jill struggled against the demon’s grip as she watched her younger, false memory remove her supervisor’s panties. Her boss took extra delight in her employee's torment as she returned the favour, slowly removing Jill’s jeans the rest of the way, fully exposing her wet panties and crotch line. Her boyfriend then went around and roughly pulled off her panties as Jill removed her supervisor’s dress. The older Jill felt a flush of shame as the demon's clawed hands fondled her breasts roughly.

“Suck my cock, Jill.” Her boy friend ordered. Jill looked at her boyfriend’s cock and fell to her knees. She watched as her boss watched her with an attentive eye. She clumsily grabbed at his cock and started licking the head.

“Here Jill, let me show you how it's done.” Her supervisor said impatiently, and before Jill could stop her she had half of it in her mouth. "Its important you learn this skill Jill, frankly its the only way I can see you keeping your job." Her supervisor told her, taking her boyfriend's cock and pointing it at her.
She watched in great interest as her boss licked the sides while Jill gently lowered her lips on the head of his dick. “That’s it. We’re going to make you into a good little cocksucker, then you’ll get a lot more business for us as the company whore.”

“Leave me alone you, perverted beast!” Jill cried, struggling as the demons shoulder phallus started pressing against her nipple. She started to remember a flush of guilty pleasure of her boss calling her a whore. “No I never...” Her words were cut short by another penis that acted like a tail being jammed in her mouth. Tears started to flow from her eyes, as she recalled guilt over the fact that she didn’t mind her boyfriend receiving a blowjob from her boss. In fact, it kind of turned her on that he didn’t seem to mind her being the company whore.

Older Jill struggled as the demon squeezed her breast in its clawed hands. She watched as young Jill followed her supervisor's lead in sucking her boyfriend’s cock. She hated that she got turned on by her bosses insults, that the more she was mistreated the wetter she became.

“That’s it, follow my fingers with your lips.” She made a slow circle with her fingers around his cock and slowly went up and down. Young Jill felt her boyfriend getting harder than she had ever seen. Old Jill started feeling the false memories invading her mind. She tried to scream in protest but the demon phallus was keeping her from doing so. She watched as young Jill was becoming wet at the idea of being a whore for the office. Young Jill marvelled at how her boss inhaled her boyfriends cock, the wetness in between her legs increasing.

“No! I wasn't some masochistic bimbo.” She tried to scream around the cock in her mouth.

“Yes you were, stop denying it.” The voice told her.

The more she thought about it the more wet she got. She felt her IQ starting to shrink, she tried to scream in protest but the demon phallus was keeping her from doing so. She watched as young Jill was enraptured with the idea of being a whore for the office. Hey boyfriend groaning in pleasure as both ladies worked over his throbbing cock.

"Now Jill, go down and lick his balls," Young Jill nodded, as older Jill was thrown to the ground; her hips were seized by the demon.

"No, no!" Older Jill squirmed, while her younger self delighted in her masochism. Older Jill panicked as she felt the memories of younger Jill invading her mind more and more. A flush of shame as she remembered how turned on she was by the way her boss humiliated her. She tried to fight her way out of the grip of the creature, but it was too strong for her. She screamed as the creature thrusted into her, preventing her from scrambling away.

Wesker watched all of this, impressed by Jill's resistance to the literal mind fuck. Jill continued to struggle against the subconscious construct she thought up. Jill began to break down, sobbing as she choked on the demon’s cock. She knew her memories were being altered and there was nothing she could do to stop it. The shameful pleasure of being humiliated by her boss, the anxiety of pulling her bosses panties down. Her own being removed in return; older Jill felt her pussy getting wetter as the creature fondled her.

The next ten minutes was a flurry of stripping. Jill was naked and her boss was still wearing a suit jacket, but nothing else. Older Jill felt her nipples getting harder as the false memories started to rewrite over her true ones. “No this never happened!” She screamed, whipping her head, trying to free her mouth from her monster rapist.

“Alright you little slut it’s time for some more fun.”

Jill remembered her supervisor stripped off the jacket and put Jill’s clothes in a bag. Old Jill watched her younger self escorted out of her apartment and to the stairwell exit.

She fumed; it was bad enough Wesker was violating her body but her mind, too...

She remembered her boyfriend fingering her in the stairwell as Mike licked her clit. She whimpered in shame and pleasure as her supervisor kissed her. Her tongue swirled around and she knew that she was enslaved by this evil, cruel woman. Her supervisor went down on her knees and assisted Mike and her boyfriend. Old Jill felt herself grinding against the demon's cock but couldn't help herself. It was too much and she felt her will slowly dying.

She started happily remembering how her supervisor made her beg for more, as she watched her suck her boyfriend's cock. "Now beg me to treat you like the whore you are."

"Yes please, I'm a whore, I want to be treated like a whore." Jill moaned.

"Stick that cock in your ass." Jill grabbed the eight inch dildo and started working it into her ass, never questioning how she suddenly had it. She was getting even more turned on as she watched her boss sucking off both men.

"See? Look at what a ridiculous whore you are."

She saw and remembered being used by Mike like a cheap alley slut. The nasty names that they called her and how wet she got by it. Older Jill cried out in pain and humiliation as a sense of hopelessness filled her. She couldn't stop the shameful memories from invading her mind anymore than she could stop the demon's huge penis from from invading her body. She remembered how her supervisor made her suck Mike off in the alley, making her feel even more dirty and cheap. Her eyes rolled back in her head as the perverted memories washed over her. Her pussy juices started flowing as her body began to betray her.

The creature pushed her to her knees on the ground, ramming its huge cock in her ass. Jill screamed and clawed at it futilely, tears falling from her eyes. The demon pumped into her so hard that Jill was certain she would never walk again. She felt the creatures warm cum shoot in her mouth.

She felt exhausted as she fell into a catatonic state. She tried to shake off how dirty she felt as her mind drifted to the next day.
Old 08-04-2013, 08:58 AM   #4
max hunter

max hunter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)max hunter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)max hunter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)max hunter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)max hunter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)max hunter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)max hunter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)max hunter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)max hunter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)max hunter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Great story, love the monster/demon theme.
max hunter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2013, 09:28 PM   #5
darkstalker
Privileged Member

darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

nice going so far. i'm enjoying how jill is getting raped by the monster as her boyfriend, chris, basically rapes her in memory. so here's a pic to go along with this as promised!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg jill - her nightmare.jpg (21.1 KB, 378 views)
darkstalker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2013, 10:40 PM   #6
Larzaius
Privileged Member

Chapter 3

Her supervisor called her into the office the next day. Older Jill remembered this as she lay on the floor.Younger Jill looked at her supervisor and could tell she had some evil ideas in store for her.
"Jill, while you continue to work in this office you will obey any order I give you, understood?" Young Jill nodded her head wondering how her supervisor was planning her humiliation. "So to start I want your tits exposed at all times." Jill's pussy tingled again as she took off her shirt and her face went flush red. "Good girl. Now bend over the desk." Jill's memories started to to change as she remembered her supervisor stripping her pants off. Younger Jill just sobbed and felt ashamed as her supervisor continued to degrade her. "So from now on your breasts will be exposed for all your coworkers to see," As she spoke Jill could feel a cold rubber strap on pressing against her pussy. She felt the plastic dildo pushed into her. A twisted kind of pleasure filled her as her boss continued to degrade her. She felt as the strap on pushed in hard. "That's a good little company slut. Keep those tits out for me." She felt pathetic as her super tore through her panties instead of holding them aside. She felt her hair grabbed and her head turned aside. She felt her supervisor's tounge fill her mouth, causing her to blush more. Her supervisor was taking complete control of her. Her pussy was getting damp as her supervisor lead her fingers to the strap on in her. It was at least eight inches and was going in her at a faster than medium pace. "It's a good thing you're so pretty because it's the only reason I keep you. She seemed to stop for the moment and helped Jill to stand. Mortified, Jill started thinking, Something isn't right. The young sales assistant thought, something was tingling in the back of her head, but she couldn't quite figure out what. "Face it Jill, you're just a stupid bimbo and you need someone to show you how to use that body of yours. Now bend over my desk again." She nodded and obeyed, feeling the bite of the words.
"Yes I was bimbo," Jill whispered. " No, that's not true," a less beleiving tone whispered back. She remembered agreeing with her mistress as the plastic phallus was pushed in her ass. She remembered being forced to repeat it over and over as her ass was continually assualted. Finally she couldn't handle the mix of shame and pleasure she was put through and she came all over the strap on.
"Did I say you were allowed to cum? Clean up this mess!" Young Jill started to cry.
"I'm sorry Mistress, I failed you. Please have mercy."

Older Jill was in a daze remembering what Wesker wanted her to remember.
The way her boss violated her, the feel of the strap on being pushed into her ass. The guilty pleasure of having someone humiliate her so completely and thoroughly.
"Now as an office slut, your tits will always be exposed and accessible to everyone in the building." Memories flooded her as she remembered trying to work while her exposed breasts were teased, fondled,tasted, slapped and pulled and cummed on.
"No!" Jill screamed "this never happened!" A surge of electricity shot through her implants. Wesker had fun with her mind, now it was time to play with her body.

Jill awoke to find herself topless with a ring clamped firmly on each nipple with an electrified nipple clip attached to each one.
"Ah you're awake Jill. Good, now we can begin." Jill looked around and saw she was in a basement cell. Another surge of electricity went through her causing her to scream. "Now Jill, you are going to service me."
"Go to hell," her reply was awarded with another shock.
"Crawl to me Jill," Wesker ordered. Jill found herself obeying his orders despite herself. "Now if you don't want me to have your mind altered, start mastubating for me," Wesker ordered.
"Will you lick my pussy please?" No don't, damn you Wesker, stop making me say these things. Wesker looked at her like a sadistic child who toyed with insects as her fingers obeyed despite her silent protests. She removed her panties despite no order to do so. She used her fingers to open her pussy lips for Wesker's tongue. Jill felt ashamed as she moaned. She didn't want his tongue to feel so good. Stop fighting him! He's stronger than you. You can't win. The voice in her head said. It was sad and it sounded a lot like her voice. "No, stop," she moaned. "Feels good, can't fight." She felt Wesker get between her legs and level his cock in her. He pushed in her and started thrusting inside of her. She tried to struggle, she wasn't going to surrender.
"I see you have to learn the hard way," Wesker told her. "Very well, Eclipse 4812." No sooner did the words cross his lips then a new fear filled her heart as she suddenly found herself in darkness, she was blind. "My nanites control everything, even your sensory output. Now let's see you resist when the only stimuli you have is my cock in your pussy." Jill was even more scared because his cock felt good, really good.
"No," Jill cried. The rape was made worse by the fact her body was working against her and grinding into him. Wesker's cock felt like a hard baton pressing into her. Wesker looked at the ashamed officer whose hands were now following unspoken commands and her fingers slowly started going towards her exposed pussy.
"See Jill, you're almost ready ." A gasp of ectasy escaped her lips. She saw him pull a box from the shadows. It was a speciman box. He opened the box and revealed a slimy purple worm like creature. He laid it on the ground. A strange sensation struck Jill causing her hands to rise. She felt something slimy wraparound them and hold them tight in the air. Wesker was replaced by a large purple creature. Jill recognized the creature as the she felt another pair of tentacles pry her legs apart. Wesker watched amused by Jill's attempt to escape captivity. She felt a webbed finger brush against her pussy and felt... a longing. Its oils were a very addictive aphrodesiac. Her mind already having so many subliminal messages couldn't tell which feelings were real anymore. Have to fight this, won't let Wesker win. She looked up to see Wesker's skin change into a yellow tone, his face stretched into a giant maw with an eyeball growing in the middle of it. Sheer terror filled her heart, but her hands started trying to loosen whatever clothes she could. Its fingers elongantated as they grabbed her shoulders and the creature thrusted into her. Tears flowed from her eyes. Its skin was rubbery and she found her skin sliding back and fourth easily. The creature growled as it fucked her and she instantly realized she should obey it. She realized that despite the fact that she found the creature physically repulsive her body couldn't stop twitching around his cock. Wesker watched as her body and mind started to accept what was happening to her. She gasped as she felt her orgasym about to explode. The creature thrust into her, preparing for fertilazation. Its secreations let off a powerful aphrodesiac that also made her feel the need to breed. She tried to resist the urge. Her nipples felt more sensative then ever before, her mind started to clear she noticed that the collar was the only source of clothing she had and she somehow knew she should cherish it. "Its time for you to get to work Jill, we have a lot of breeding ahead of you." Jill shook her head trying to resist her conflicting urges as her legs followed him to the breading chamber. "Jill your mates are here." Jill gasped as four animal like monsters were led to her chamber by four gross looking humanoids. The humanoids were mostly muscle and it was so dense it acted like body armor. They were carrying two spore like creatures that were shaped like phalic tentacles. The dog demons had ridges on their backs and sharp claws. They actually seemed more feline except instead of claws they had mandibles, but what was most noticeble was the procreation organ that took the place of a tail. Jill felt a sharp blow to her ass.
"Hey.." was the only word she spoke as the spore jumped into her open mouth. She tried to scream but the tentacle had already lodged itself in her mouth. She fought to dislodge it. She felt a strange pair of hands pushing her down. The Sleepers started to bend her over. The more the spore stayed in her mouth the weaker she became. One of the sleepers was able to push her on her hands and knees. She felt a cock shoved into her ass while another rubbed against her face. Her tongue started sucking at the inhuman phalus in her mouth. The sleeper kept pushing its way into her ass. She grunted and was confused at her reluctance to fight back. The more the sleeper pounded into her the more she confused pain with pleasure. She pushed against the cock grinding in her ass while the tentacle in her mouth grew bigger. The creature that was once Wesker suckled at her breasts while the sleeper fucked her.
"These are special breeding creatures. Each can inpregnate a dozen women." Jill didn't resist, lost in the feel of the sleeper in her ass. "But first we've got to play with you for awhile." With just a gesture from Wesker the sleeper pulled away only to be replaced by one of the feline like creatures.
Old 03-26-2015, 02:41 PM   #7
juston33

juston33 has initial reputation

I've heard that woman are never the same after they've been bred. So lets start, shall we.” She could feel hands grasping at her breasts. "I can even make you crave them if you like, to make things easier for you."
Old 04-05-2015, 11:14 AM   #8
Larzaius
Privileged Member

Leave my story alone, you do not have my permission to continue it
Old 05-30-2015, 07:45 AM   #9
Larzaius
Privileged Member

If you want to read the true continuation of this story email larzaius@Yahoo.com

Tags
brainwash, gang rape, jill valentine