Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Rape Stories
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 11-12-2010, 07:00 AM   #1
Bombay_Master

Bombay_Master has initial reputation
Send a message via MSN to Bombay_Master
Default A Chance Meeting With A Member & Sister In Law

So after weeks of just browsing through the RB website I finally became a member one long lonely night.

I post my first post in the Introductions & on the board about my experience & get a response from another newly joined member. I look up her Intro & find she is from the same Country as me.

I send her a message & try to get to know more about her. After a long wait of 2 days I get a response back & get her IM id to chat on.

I find out she is 19 years old & is a experimenting with her sexuality. She tells me all she dreams of night & day is to be held in a basement & be raped day in & day out.

After days of talking online we decide to take it to the next level. We decide to meet up at a resort about 70 miles away from the city one Saturday morning with the intention of spending the day together.

The resort I choose has 5 small villas in the centre of a bird sanctuary & is mostly frequented by couples & with no other source of entertainment around the only thing you do in such a resort is FUCK FUCK & FUCK.

Saturday early morning I get up surprisingly fresh for someone who is used to getting up by noon. I shave & shower & tell wifey I need to go overnight on a work trip. I pack in 2 boxers & a spare shirt & leave home. I had already packed & tucked away a small bag with ropes, duct tape, a table tennis racquet, some tight clothes clips, my digi cam, a bright red dog collar with a metal leash & my handy hunting knife in my car.

I reach the resort in 2 hours & about 45 minutes ahead of the designated time. I had driven the entire 2 hours stretch with a hard on & strangely that made me somewhat angry on the girl wanting me to somehow punish her for this. I check into my room & hide my bag below the bed. I hide the knife below the pillow & wait for the knock on the door.

After 15 minutes of what seems like eternity I hear the door knock. Expecting a visitor I had kept the door unlock & I hear footsteps as soon as I shout “It’s open. Come right in”.

In walk a pair of legs in brown pants & as I look up slowly admiring the legs, the waist, the breast & the lips, I see a familiar face just that this time the face has eyes as big as a light blinded rabbit. I see my 19 year old, holier than thou sister in law all scared & fidgety looking down on my hardon. She is too scared to say anything & tries to just leave the room. I have just a heartbeat to decide if I want to let her leave or if we play out what was decided & arranged for. I grab her by her hair & push her into the wall just next to the door. The long weekend for her starts with a bruise on her forehead & the swelling of her nose.
Bombay_Master is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2010, 02:07 PM   #2
Truecelt

Truecelt has initial reputation

Very nice - look forward to reading the next instalment very soon!
Truecelt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2010, 03:15 PM   #3
Bombay_Master

Bombay_Master has initial reputation
Send a message via MSN to Bombay_Master

Thank you. Am on IPod these days. Will complete the story as soon as I get my computer back
Bombay_Master is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2010, 11:24 PM   #4
FirstContact

FirstContact has initial reputation

Nice start, looking forward for the rest of the story. I hope it will be be something like: she changed her mind completely and doesn't want to play anymore and she won't have an orgasm, she won't be aroused...because I don't like those fantasy stories about lustfilled victims ;-)
FirstContact is offline   Reply With Quote