Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Rape Stories
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 03-31-2007, 02:15 PM   #1
alg9
Privileged Member

alg9 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)alg9 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)alg9 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)alg9 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)alg9 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)alg9 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)alg9 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)alg9 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)alg9 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Default The Beast and the boss. anal, vag, violent

Warning: Due to my current shitty mood, the following story is both very dark, and fairly violent. If that is not your thing please avoid this story.

You probably wouldn’t remember me if we ever met. I am Mr. Average, nothing special about me, on the outside. Buried deep in my psyche is something dangerous and primal. I call it The Beast. If I don’t let it out to play every once and awhile, I become confused, and sickly. While I normally try to let It out only in controlled situations, It can still break free if I am overcome by emotions.

Which is what is happening now. Lust, for my 23 year old boss. It normally takes all my energy not to bend her over the nearest desk whenever I see her. She is 5’5” with long brown hair. It would make the perfect sweaty halo around her head after a good night of fucking. She almost always wears tight white blouses, opened slightly at the neck to show off her amazing cleavage. She has shapely lean legs that she shows off with short skirts and high heels. Her ass is perfectly formed, and I can just imagine its soft feeling as I would thrust into it.

Hatred, because my boss is only 23 and she only got the job because she is the owners daughter. Ms. Dodge, straight out of college, gets the job that I worked 10 years for, and was promised when my old boss retired.

And finally, there is anger. It’s Friday night at 6:00. Everyone has gone home accept me, her, and her secretary. She has called me into her sound proofed office to fire me. Ms. Dodge insisted that her office be sound proof so that nobody would be able to tell whether she was laying into someone or praising them. It seemed like a dumb idea at the time and still does.

“Mr. Average, I know that you don’t like me, and that you feel you should have been given my job.” She says. “Unfortunately, I can’t have someone who thinks they could do things better than me, always undercutting my authority. I am going to have to let you go.” If she hadn’t smiled when she said that, I probably could have controlled myself. But she did, and I couldn’t. The Beast broke free.

It lunged across the desk, grabbing her arms, and pulled her back towards it. Ms. Dodge screamed in both shock and pain as her body slammed into the desk, and then the Beast climbed on top of her. It reached up her skirt grabbing at her panties.

She recovered quickly from the initial shock, and began trying to defend herself. The first slaps and scratches only amused the Beast. It liked feeling her squirm and claw underneath It. It only made the Beast harder and more aroused. But when she grabbed a pen and jabbed it into Its shoulder, the Beast drew back enough to let Dodge squirm out from under and break for her door.

IT recovered quickly, and just before Dodge could reach the door It tackled her over the arm of the couch in her office. It decided that since she had hurt It, It would hurt her. It tore her skirt down her body, and slid her panties to the side. Before entering, It raised Its hand, and spanked her. There was a loud stinging sound, and it left a massive red mark. Then the Beast drew back and slammed Its 9 inch cock halfway up her ass in one thrust. IT growled in ecstasy as she howled in pain, the two sounds mingling in the soundproof office. With constant pressure It forced itself the rest of the way into her, her muscles trying desperately to expel the meaty invader. Dodge thrashed and kicked, trying to escape.

It was for naught as It began to thrust hard, and fast into her fleshy soft ass. For minutes the only sounds in the room were its grunts, the slaps as Its balls smacked against her ass, and the sobs and shrieks of Dodge as her once virgin ass was pummeled. The Beast tried to keep Its pace constant but the tightness overwhelmed It. The pace quickened until with a roar It jammed as far as it could reach, and came deep inside her.

At that moment, the intercom buzzed. A womans voice came out saying, “Alright Ms. Dodge, everything is done, and I am going home for the weekend. See you on Monday.” Dodge went limp with the realization that her best hope for escape was leaving. She seemed to accept the fact that for the next few hours she was the fucktoy of this primal creature in a mans body.

The Beast was enraged. Its prey no longer stank of fear, and she was no longer struggling. There is no joy in the hunt if the prey does not resist. It decided to bring the fear back. Hurling her off the arm of the couch It mounted her chest. Wrapping Its hands around her throat it began to squeeze. There were the struggles and fear that it wanted. When her face became red, it released her.

Its hand grabbed her blouse and tore it to shreds. Buttons flew everywhere, and it revealed a lacy white bra, barely holding back her heaving breasts. That was fixed with one jerk, sending her tits heaving towards freedom. It placed Its cock, slick with her blood on Dodges chest. It squeezed her tits together and began to titfuck her. With long strokes its cock slammed against her chin with more and more force. She saw stars and thought she might pass out. With a primal roar, The Beast exploded on her face. It was too much, Dodge vomited all over herself and the Beast.

It was angry that It had been soiled so. It stood up, and grabbed her hair, violently dragging her into the private bathroom. It hurls her into the shower with such force that she cracks her head on the wall, and begins to bleed. It turns on the water, not caring that it is cold.

The cold water shocks Dodge back to reality, she screams. Her nipples point out hard and erect. This sight reinvorates the Beast, and it steps in the shower with her. Lunging at her prone form, it slams her legs apart, and using the water as a lube, It burrows itself completely into her. It begins to thrust, hard and deep. Dodges body, slick with water, slides on the bottom of the tub. Her tits jiggle and heave with each violent thrust. The Beasts thrust are so violent that she begins to howl in pain and twist in a vain attempt to escape the pain. Grabbing her hips, The Beast begins to slide her in time with Its violent thrusts, allowing It to get deeper. Finally, It can take no more and buries itself deep within her, shooting what remains of Its seed into her.

It then collapses onto her chest, and dozes to sleep, pinning her there. When It awakes the assaults will begin anew.
alg9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2007, 03:40 PM   #2
Louise
Privileged Member

Louise has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Louise has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Louise has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Louise has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Louise has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Louise has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Louise has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Louise has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Louise has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Louise has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Louise has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Nasty Beast. Suits my mood too.
Old 03-31-2007, 05:10 PM   #3
Jan

Jan has initial reputation
Send a message via Yahoo to Jan

Nasty n' nice. You've tapped my vice. Thank you.
Jan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2007, 05:33 PM   #4
Milkman

Milkman has initial reputation
Send a message via Yahoo to Milkman

Damn, that was brutal, but oh so sweet. I'd love to see the coup de grace!
Milkman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2007, 11:45 PM   #5
alg9
Privileged Member

alg9 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)alg9 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)alg9 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)alg9 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)alg9 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)alg9 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)alg9 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)alg9 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)alg9 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

The Beast awoke with a start. Its first reaction was a violent shiver. It had been sleeping in a cold shower for hours. But that had done nothing to slake its lust. It looks down eager to renew its assault on the beautiful Ms. Dodge, but she was gone. Sometime while It slept, she had pulled herself out from under It and snuck away. It was long ago though, as The Beast could still smell her fear.

Creeping slowly to the door, It peered into the main office. There she was, halfway between the bathroom and her desk. The showers water had plastered her hair to her back, and her skin was smooth and glistening. She had not bothered to replace any of her clothes, she was still dressed only in the tattered remains of her blouse. Wanting to get the drop on her, The Beast crept into the room. When she reached for the phone, It pounced.

As Dodge felt Its weight slam her into the desk, she screamed “No, not again.” The Beast smiles a wicked smile, and picks up the phone. It slowly slides into her, causing Dodge to weep in frustration. Then It wraps the cord around her neck. As It thrusts harder, It wraps the cord tighter around her neck.

Thrusting hard into her pussy the Beast slides the desk towards the wall. Dodge is thrashing from the strengths of the thrusts, and her lack of air. Her thrashing almost matches the thrusts of the Beast. It enjoys this and begins to thrust even harder, while grabbing her hair. It wrenches her into a painful ‘S’ shape.

Shifting the cord to one hand, It reaches around and begins to fondle her breast, while thrusting harder. Finally it bends towards her ear and licks the side of her face. The taste of her fear and sweat drive it wild. Thrusting with vigor It slams as far as it will reach, causing her body to jiggle with the violence of the attacks. Her face is turning blue. Finally, The Beast climaxes, deep inside her. It releases the cord, causing Dodge to collapse onto the desk, gasping for air.

As her body slowly regains normal color The Beast wonders what to do next. There is only one hole it has left to explore. It grabs her legs and yanks her off the desk. She slams her head into the floor. The jarring blow rattles her teeth, she spits a little blood.

The Beast rolls Dodge onto her back. It runs Its hand over her cheek towards her hair. Grabbing a fistful, It yanks her head back, to open her mouth. It jams Its cock into her mouth, instantly deep throating her. It starts pumping Its cock back and forth in her mouth. Her tongue slides up and down the length of It, increasing the pleasure. It reaches a faster speed, and Dodges head slams into the floor with each thrust.

For minutes the only sounds are its grunts of pleasure, and a dull crack of her skull on marble. Her eyes tear up in pain, and begin to lose focus from the assault. With one last thrust, The Beast pushes itself as deep into her throat as possible. With a roar, It releases a stream of cum down her throat. A few more pumps, smacking her head on the floor It makes sure the last of its cum goes down her throat. Dodge, the princess, the heiress has no choice but to swallow. It makes her sick, and when The Beast stands up she curls into the fetal position and begin to weep.

As It stands there, watching her wet form curl up, and shake with sobs, The Beast decides it is not done. It rolls her onto her chest, and yanks her hips into the air. With one thrust, it pounds balls deeps into her ass. While slightly less painful than the last time, Dodge still screams in pain.

Pumping quickly, The Beast pummels her ass. The thrusts rock her, causing her tits to sway, and her to moan in pain. Reaching around it roughly grabs both her tits. Using them as a handle It pulls her back when It thrusts. The deeper penetration makes her tighter around its cock. While thrusts in twists her nipples painfully. She screams in pain and begins to buck, trying anew to get away.

With long, primal thrusts, the Beast builds towards orgasm. With a final pump it pulls out, and cums on the back of her head, fully marking its territory. It is time to rest, but not wanting a repeat of last time, The Beast ties her hands around the leg of her desk. Then It walks over to the couch to sleep. It needs Its rest, after all it has a whole other day of this to come.
alg9 is offline   Reply With Quote