Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Rape Stories
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 02-22-2015, 08:41 PM   #1
sadohedonist

sadohedonist has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sadohedonist has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sadohedonist has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sadohedonist has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sadohedonist has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sadohedonist has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sadohedonist has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sadohedonist has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sadohedonist has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Default "I smell your softness"

her heels click at the ground as she leaves the party, turning to one of her friends. “thanks for ‘slutting me up’ tonight’ ive never dressed in something like this in public before” she laughs and her friend swats her hand “you’re hot just embrace it. good night” and with a hug her friends are all off. but little does she know there’s someone watching. someone imagining her tight soft pussy underneath her skirt, someone seeing her hard nipples erect through the front of her dress, and watching her ass bounce, and hips sway from side to side with each step. she starts down the road at 2 am, looking at her phone with each step. she looks up occasionally but continues texting, humming to herself.

'i saw you with those sluts…but i smell what you are. you're not like that. you're only a pretender' i am half a block behind her, dressed in high black leather boots, skin tight pants, and a fishnet shirt with a sheer body suit on under it.
'you're not the real thing..but we're going to change that, you and I.' i stroke the hilt of my butterfly knife sticking backwards from a sheath on my thigh. 'I'm going to make you the slut that you pretend to be. my own little slut.' i am speaking softly to myself but i rise in volume here and there. the distance hides my features but my shape is visible and i am clearly following her, not in any seeming hurry, staring right at the back of her head as i run my fingers through my unkempt hair, smiling to myself at what i want with her. trembling lightly in anticipation

She continues walking and looking at her phone. The dead quiet seems to give her a chill. Thinking about the way she is dressed in the middle of the night, alone, is making her uncomfortable. she clears her throat and tries not to think about it when she hears my voice behind her. Turning to see me for an instant she visibly panics.
pretending like she doesn’t notice, she walks faster now, convincing herself that maybe I’m just walking home too and maybe she is just being paranoid. When she hears the word ‘slut’ faintly come out of my mouth, she turns around again, this time completely terrified that something is going on.
She starts to pick up the pace a little more, her heels clicking at the ground and her ass jiggling as her pace quickens a bit. she reminds herself that she is nearly home now and tries not to think to deeply about what I intend.

i slide behind the fence lining the walk and hasten ahead, stopping where it ends, waiting for her to go past. it will jeopardize my success rate a bit by breaking my stealth but the smell of her fear is tempting me to much to resist teasing. i step out just as she passes, my knife ready in my hand. “look at the little lamb…see how she trembles..is it the cold wind?” my voice is high and somewhat melodic as it carries to her. i draw my tongue across the blade as i finish, lovingly caressing the surface of it like i might consume it, my eyes are all for her, full of heat and promise, the hunger of a predator.

she starts to hurry now, almost running if not for the heels. she’s still not sure if I might just be some drunk trying to scare her so she turns to me, yelling back “fuck off. im going to call the police or scream if you don’t leave me alone” but her voice shakes and I see her body trembling from the fear.
She turns around and tries pulling out her phone again, finding that the battery is dead. I hear her say ‘fuck’ under her breath. She looks to see if I am still following and when she sees that I am, she starts to hurry in earnest, down the road to where some people may be. she can barely run in her heels, her body stumbling but she continues to go on, so close to turning the corner and making it safely to her neighborhood.

my veins hum with the thrill of the hunt as i sprint after her. i close the distance easily, this is my moment, this is what i prepared for. she never had any hope of out running me in full stride. i put the knife away as i close in on her, thrusting myself forward into her, the predator taking over my mind as i ride her to the ground, my nails digging into her arm and shoulder from behind. i have to regain myself as i bend my head to tear into her, remember my purpose. i settle over her hips, laying my weight on her as i take her forearms in my hands roughly, pulling her arms behind her. “That was your last chance bitch. no one comes out here. i drew you in and you played your part magnificently. now the fun begins.” i slide my hands down her arms to her wrists, holding them together as i speak. I take a cable tie out of my back pocket, holding her wrists in my free hand. expertly i secure it around her so her hands are pressed with the palms out. “i’ve waited so long for this. now I can take my time with you. i saw you out there pretending to be something you’re not. I know you really yearn to be like them. i am going to grant your wish, my little slut.” i lovingly run my hands through her hair as i speak, seemingly fascinated at the feel of it between my fingers.

Her body wriggles underneath me, trying to get free. she is overcome with fear and screams “get off me!” she starts to cry and tries getting out of my grip, feeling my body weight on top of her. tears roll down her eyes and she kicks at the grass and tries getting her hands free from the cable ties. She is breathing heavily in fear, making her chest go up and down rapidly with each breath she takes. She hears the voices of someone as they walk past and starts to scream “help me!!! ” trying to push me off with her body. Even with her arms free she would fail. restrained as she is, there is no hope. I look down and see her eyes are wide and shocked and her head is lifted back a bit as she keeps screaming in fear.

I abruptly twist her hair in my hand and yank her head back at an angle, my other hand flat against her lips, pushing back into my motion. “not a good strategy. all you’re doing is making me want to be less gentle with you.” i speak with my lips brushing her earlobe, my breath directly against her. i take her cartilage between my teeth and pull at it as i finish, backing up in one smooth motion, pulling her against me with my hand on her mouth, my other arm coming around her waist as we fall into the tree line away from the road. “don’t make another fucking sound..” i keep her moth covered as i draw the blade, laying the edge just under her chin, so she can feel the press of it and her skin parts just barely. “i can always cut your pretty little throat and fuck your lifeless body. it’s up to you if you don’t want to be quiet.” i smile against the back of her neck, speaking into her skin, my arousal obvious against her backside as i lay my hips into hers from behind.

her eyes widen at my threat and she stops screaming suddenly as we hear the footsteps of the people walk away. I feel her heavy breathing as I keep her pressed against me, the feeling making me more aroused. She gives a muffled whimper, then nods, agreeing that she wont make another sound. Despite this, I still feel her body struggling to break free. The effort is weakened by the feel of the knife against her.

I lay my lips to her ear so only she can hear me and the noise wont travel. “good girl..now not one sound. i’m going to fuck you. be a good slut and don’t fight me.” i trace my tongue along her jawline as i take my hand away from her mouth, keeping her head turned up with the knife. “I would love just one excuse to cut you open..” i smooth the hand that was on her mouth down the front of her, hesitating over her right breast to take her peak between my two fingers and pull on it roughly, twisting the skin, to see if she’ll cry out, before i make my way down to her thighs, pulling her skirt up and laying the edge of my hand to her heat. “open your legs whore.” i manage to rest my length perfectly against her ass, grinding into the swell of it through my tight pants.

She cries out for a second before biting her bottom lip to stifle it, remembering my threat. She looks up at me bringing her head to the side so our eyes can meet and begs me again “please stop” When she sees the seriousness in my anger and my frightening hunger, she quickly open her legs for me to do whatever I want.

I back away from her enough to backhand her twice going each way, The second time hard enough to knock her off her feet. “I fucking told you no noise..” i pull her to her feet, my hand closing around her neck as i throw her into a nearby tree, leaning in after the motion so my face is an inch from hers. “are you deaf as well as stupid?” i compress her neck under my fingers as i speak, forcing the breath out of her so she can’t answer. “I am losing my patience with you…so one more time…if i hear you make another sound i’m going to start cutting pieces off. I’ll start with your fingers and work my way in….so you are going to do as i ask. you are going to please me in every way. and you are going to like it. aren’t you, slut?” i shake her head to punctuate my sentence and show that she is supposed to nod, not speak.

She makes a barely audible noise of pain, her legs kicking at the ground and her fingers desperately trying to get my hands off her throat. I see her cheeks turns slightly pink and her eyes water as what I have said registers. She nods quickly, wide eyed in fear, terrified by the possibilities of what I am going to do to her. she keeps nodding to let me know she has agreed as she loses her breath slowly.

I release her neck and bend a bit to lay my hands on her thighs, forcing her legs apart. i step in and brush my length against her folds as i push my tight pants down past my hips until i can take myself in hand, pushing the end of me between her until i lay braced against her opening, my arm around her back bringing her to me as i stay right there, straining at her entrance. “do you want me to fuck you?” i turn her head so her cheek is against the bark, pushing it so it digs into the skin. “that’s what you want isn’t it?” i inhale her scent like it’s my first breath as i speak, running my nails over her skin, along her shoulder and upper arms.

She tries moving away but my arm around her back keeps her in place, and she can feel my hardness against her. She cries out for a split second from the feel of the bark digging into her skin before containing herself and answering “yes yes i want it” her voice trembles but there is a sense of begging in it which turns me on even more.

"Good…you’re a good little whore after all. maybe i’ll let you live if you please me well." i push myself inside her, forcing my way in until she is impaled on the length of me, my end pushing against her cervix as i turn her head back to look at me, mockingly brushing my lips over hers, taking her bottom lip between mine gently in a parody of the treatment my lower body is giving her, drawing myself out agonizingly slow before descending again in a solid abrupt thrust. i drag my lips over the edge of hers and along her cheek bone as i establish a rhythm of sliding inside her and back. "do you think you will please me?" i take her cheek between my teeth and bite down hard, gnawing at it, before releasing. "you’d better…"

She can’t help but scream as I spread her inside, moaning a bit when I thrust out until I hit her cervix and she reacts to the pain. I can feel her body vibrate with each thrust and her breasts are swaying before my face as I thrust deep inside her. “yes…” she answers me. “Yes!”

I use the tree to push her back as i drive within her with reckless abandon, taking out my frustration and anticipation from the hunt on her tight wet hole.
"you learn fast..it’s almost a shame.." i keep my pace as i lower her into the grass with me, reaching back to draw another cable tie from my pants. this one is much longer. i smile mockingly as i caress the inside of her with my length, dragging along her upper walls skillfully, trying to draw pleasure from her now as i hold it up. "can you guess where this is going?" i lift her head a bit to lay it behind her, having to use both hands to draw it closed. "you poor stupid cunt…you really believed me.." i thrust faster, as if in anger now, a calm look on my face in contradiction to this, as i tighten it so she can just barely breathe. "i am still going to end you. as soon as i’ve had my use of your tight wet hole..then I’m going to cut you up and throw you away like the trash you are."

She cant even scream now. I continue thrusting, hearing our juices mix together. I see her body struggling and she tries to kick at the grass but that doesn’t help. she looks up at me in horror and shock, as I see the color of her face change

"Will you die so easily, slut? you disappoint me." i draw myself out of her, holding my length in one hand and continuing to stroke myself in the absence of her walls caressing me. "you were fun while you lasted. I’ll remember you fondly." i bend forward to kiss her forehead, smiling into it and almost laughing, as i stand and point myself to her face, bringing myself to climax, spilling my seed over her eyes, nose, and down the side. i stare at her all along, unblinking, still amused. "lick it up.." i put myself between her lips, still hard, and squeeze so the excess spills into her mouth. "drink it down. then look at me and tell me how much you loved having my cock inside you."

She lays there naked, crying, her body shaking, my cum dripping from her face. I begin to cut the cable ties from her with my knife and throwing them behind me while she is motionless with shock. After a moment she looks up at me, hesitant for second, realizing she can breathe. Without a word she starts licking my cum off her lips and takes her finger, dips it in the cum that is on her cheek and licks it off, looking at me in shock. The way I watch her makes her swallow every bit of it. When she is done she looks up at me and says softly “i loved having your cock inside me”
looking at the mess I have made of her makes me feel proud of my work.

I pull her to her feet. “come. you belong to me now. and maybe i’ll keep you alive for now so i can do this to you whenever i want.” i gather her in my arms so i hold her under her legs and around her waist, leaning against me. “you’d like that wouldn’t you? to be my own little fuck puppet…” i press my face to hers, staring into her eyes as i speak

she stares back at me, trembling, her eyes half lidded. “y-yes..” he voice is shaking with the rest of her. “yes master..I..I would..”
sadohedonist is offline   Reply With Quote