Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > General Rape Forum
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 07-19-2007, 11:38 AM   #1
Intheshadows
Privileged Member

Intheshadows Level 6 (600+)Intheshadows Level 6 (600+)Intheshadows Level 6 (600+)Intheshadows Level 6 (600+)Intheshadows Level 6 (600+)Intheshadows Level 6 (600+)
Send a message via Yahoo to Intheshadows
Default Survey Question

For the guys:You have a best friend(female) that you've known for a long time, she's very good looking and your attracted to her, but you are just friends and the relationship will never be romantic(she's in a committed relationship). You've pissed off the wrong person, who will permenantly scar/disfigure her if you don't rape her. She knows nothing about this threat and it would be very unlikely that she would believe your story if you raped her. The question is would you rape her or would you let her be scared?

For the ladies: Knowing the above situation would you want your friend to rape you? If he raped you and then told you why(he has no proof) what would you do?
Intheshadows is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2007, 11:41 AM   #2
RapeU
Yes = No. No = Yes

RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via AIM to RapeU Send a message via MSN to RapeU Send a message via Yahoo to RapeU

That's a tough one. Either have my best friend scared physically or emotionally...

I'd rape her.

The Red Rose Rapist short stories
Roses Are Red, Violets Are Blue, Sugar Is Sweet, The Rapist Is You!?

The Kidnapping Chronicles
The Hunter, Huntress, LK, The Masked Marauder, Melinda's Tale, and The Masked Marauder II - Allen's Revenge

Other Stories
At My Cousin's Wedding
RapeU is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2007, 12:22 PM   #3
ego
the obscure

ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I guess if a crime has to happen, i would prefer the criminal be another, not myself.
But why informing her or going to the police isnt an option?
Old 07-19-2007, 12:31 PM   #4
DominUncle

DominUncle Level 1 (100+)DominUncle Level 1 (100+)
Default conundrum

It's hard for me to imagine a situation in which I would have to choose between raping my friend and letting her be brutalized by another. But if such a scenario could be plausibly presented to me so that I believed it, I'd convince my friend that it was real and ask her her preference. I'd hope she chose me because then I could throw myself into saving her from a horrible fate.

If you have a convincing scenario, please share it with me. I have a couple of not-quite-that-good friends I wouldn't mind trying it out on.
Old 07-19-2007, 01:41 PM   #5
Intheshadows
Privileged Member

Intheshadows Level 6 (600+)Intheshadows Level 6 (600+)Intheshadows Level 6 (600+)Intheshadows Level 6 (600+)Intheshadows Level 6 (600+)Intheshadows Level 6 (600+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ego
I guess if a crime has to happen, i would prefer the criminal be another, not myself.
But why informing her or going to the police isnt an option?
They're watching you, and if you go to the cops or inform her things will only be worse.
Old 07-19-2007, 01:45 PM   #6
Intheshadows
Privileged Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by DominUncle
It's hard for me to imagine a situation in which I would have to choose between raping my friend and letting her be brutalized by another. But if such a scenario could be plausibly presented to me so that I believed it, I'd convince my friend that it was real and ask her her preference. I'd hope she chose me because then I could throw myself into saving her from a horrible fate.

If you have a convincing scenario, please share it with me. I have a couple of not-quite-that-good friends I wouldn't mind trying it out on.
This started as an idea for a story and I have a couple of scenarios in mind, but I wanted to do some research first hence the question.
Old 07-19-2007, 02:55 PM   #7
DominUncle

Default conundrum

ok ... you have a conundrum there. You need a scenario which is believable by me, otherwise I am under no compunction to even consider raping her.
YET the scenario has to be completely unbelievable by her .. otherwise I can convince her of the situation and she could have the choice of letting me fuck her to save herself from disfigurement, which is quite another matter, since I'm not all that unappealing.

I guess that's one of the ways to make a good story - an unbelievable situation made believable
Old 07-19-2007, 03:21 PM   #8
GOATBOY
Privileged Member

GOATBOY has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GOATBOY has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GOATBOY has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GOATBOY has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GOATBOY has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GOATBOY has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GOATBOY has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GOATBOY has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GOATBOY has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GOATBOY has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GOATBOY has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via MSN to GOATBOY

I'd find a way of protecting her. I'd offer myself up or somthing.

bit of a strange scruples question, seeing as there is no reason how this could ever happen.
Old 07-19-2007, 03:28 PM   #9
Intheshadows
Privileged Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by GOATBOY
I'd find a way of protecting her. I'd offer myself up or somthing.

bit of a strange scruples question, seeing as there is no reason how this could ever happen.
The sadistic person wanting this done who is looking for revenge on both of you, would not except your offer. Maybe you and/or your friend are both in law enforcement, maybe you or your friend has deeply offended the wrong person. This is of course fiction/fantasy so you have suspend your beliefs a bit but then again sometimes life is stranger than fiction. Think of the movie Kill Bill, twisted quite a bit.
Old 07-19-2007, 05:07 PM   #10
ego
the obscure

ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Well, fantasy or not, i grab my sword and i run his throat through!

Right maddog?
Old 07-19-2007, 10:10 PM   #11
MADDOGMCMANAMAN
PUSSYCRUSHER

MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ego
Well, fantasy or not, i grab my sword and i run his throat through!

Right maddog?

HEAR HEAR EGO !!!!!

firstly i fuck all my female friends anyway !! and then their friends also

however then after we got it out our system some of them are my really good friends and if someone were to ask me to rape them or they would scar them !!....

i would grab that mutherfucker by the head and stick a blade so deep into his ass - that everytime he had to go toilet he would scream in agony for at least 5 years !! and i would tell him that if he even think of goin near my friend again - i will amputate him oldschool style !!
Old 07-20-2007, 12:31 AM   #12
Sephy

Sorry.. it just sounds too far-fetched.

If that was me, I wouldn't believe it with nothing shown as evidence. I'd just think my dear friend had gone over the edge. And if attacked, I would either hurt him very bad or send him to jail... ta ta.. so long!
Old 07-20-2007, 04:40 PM   #13
Jezebel
Melana's Pudding Cup

Jezebel Level 2 (200+)Jezebel Level 2 (200+)Jezebel Level 2 (200+)

As this is an unbelivable fantasy, I would grab a knife and slaughter Sir Omnipotent Mystery Villian. Though honestly I would have to agree with DominUncle, I would ask her her preference, or be asked my preference if the situation ever could arise.
the way you kick and scream, kick and scream
Jezebel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2007, 05:53 PM   #14
menace
Privileged Member

menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to menace

I perform quite well under presure, so I would rape her. But before I did, I'd get hold of evidence as to why I did it, she'd forgive me and we'd live happily ever after.
Old 07-25-2007, 05:26 AM   #15
Brio

Brio has initial reputation

This is just another version of a classic exercise in Ethics. The familiar version of this question goes something like this:

"You are in a Third World country, and are the leader of a small defenseless village. A local warlord comes to the village and informs you that if you do not execute ten of your villagers within 24 hours, he will return and kill everyone in the village. Do you execute ten innocent people to save the rest of the village, or not?"

The ethically correct answer is that you do not kill the ten innocent villagers, because the warlord, being a human being and not a force of nature, is responsible for his own actions and cannot transfer his ethical burden to you. In practical terms, this may very well result in your entire village being slaughtered, but since you don't know if the warlord really will return or not, and since his actions and the ethical burden that goes with them are his own and not yours, you cannot ethically kill innocent people.
Brio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2007, 11:10 AM   #16
DominUncle

Default Ethical Question?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brio
This is just another version of a classic exercise in Ethics...
True ... and not exactly. I've expressed my opinion (granted, a minority opinion) that most men are rapists at heart and in genes, that we are kept from acting on that biological drive, not by morals or ethics but solely by fear of detection; not just fear of legal punishment, but fear of censure by all women and the mealy mouth male apologists who deny their own feelings. Given that underlying attitude the conundrum you present is really an opportunity and an excuse to do what we really want to anyway. If you really had a believable scenario you'd make a lot of guys really happy.
Old 07-25-2007, 03:32 PM   #17
Intheshadows
Privileged Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by DominUncle
. If you really had a believable scenario you'd make a lot of guys really happy.
Then what about in a war, where your superiors have ordered you to commit rape against the women in the town that you've conquered. Would you commit the rape? This is obviously a believable scenario and is occuring as we speak in parts of Africa.
Old 07-25-2007, 04:34 PM   #18
ego
the obscure

Quote:
Originally Posted by Intheshadows
Would you commit the rape?
98% of the men i know would do it.
Old 07-25-2007, 05:34 PM   #19
Sephy

One thing I've noticed about many of these survey questions lately is we seem to forget the fact that (even still today) rape is legal, socially accepted, and considered justified in many different cultures all over the world. Sometimes it is viewed as legitimate punishment for inappropriate behavior -- sometimes it's seen as the man's right if he so chooses where women are still considered property in literal terms.

So in these cases, if it's NOT the natural inclination of men in general... or if it's NOT something most men would actually do if they believe they can get away with it.... then where is the outrage against rape from those populations to stand up against the practice and outlaw it?
Old 07-25-2007, 05:54 PM   #20
DominUncle

Quote:
Originally Posted by Intheshadows
Then what about in a war, where your superiors have ordered you to commit rape against the women in the town that you've conquered. Would you commit the rape? This is obviously a believable scenario and is occuring as we speak in parts of Africa.
The great thing about ethics CLASSES is they can isolate issues. In reality, things are always more complex. It's a shame WWII isn't taught much in schools or the answer to your question would be obvious. Given orders by a legally constituted government, supposedly civilized individuals will commit atrocities, even ones which have no appeal to them, against a designated population. Rape was one of the lesser crimes good Germans committed against Jews. Most took no pleasure in what they did, they simply did not have the backbone to stand up to their government when it abrogated basic human rights. We are as bad today but fortunately our leaders have yet to go that far.

While W has been compared to Hitler, the comparison is absurd. He has abrogated basic human rights for a designated group but the rights so far have been limited to habeus corpus, speedy trial by jury, etc. for the most part. While I'm sure some have been tortured such criminal acts have not been widespread. Still, the majority has accepted his actions, mostly because they don't affect us.

If you haven't heard of it, I'd advise you to google "first they came" .. a poem by Rev Martin Niemoller

Granted, that's all off the subject of the original post.
In a society that gives men an excuse for rape, YES, many if not most, take it. Would I? Probably not -- once you've had a daughter it changes your perspective.