Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Role Play Rape
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 12-24-2006, 02:06 AM   #121
ChiTownHoney
Pa'l Mundo

ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I slowly walk back into the house, pouting my full lips and crying softly.

I show the man who has the gun to demi's head my wrists, hoping he will take pity on me and take the cuffs off. He just stares at me. A cold menacing stare.
ChiTownHoney is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2006, 02:34 AM   #122
ChiTownHoney
Pa'l Mundo

ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

The man came up to me and softly began to tighten a rope around my neck. I am on my knees and look up into the face of the man. I stare straight into his cold eyes. I feel the rope tighten. I let out a little whimper. I show him my wrists....they are starting to hurt me. I cant struggle. Not with these cuffs. They are cutting into my wrists. I can only lie still and let him have his way.......I start to cry.
Old 12-24-2006, 02:42 AM   #123
noplease

noplease has initial reputation

I show up late and mis-informed...as always....in my pjs
wow, they must be having fun in there it sure is loud...
**DING DONG.......DING DONG......**

"HELLOOOOO?!!!"

hmmm, music must be up too loud....

Last edited by noplease; 12-27-2006 at 05:27 PM.
noplease is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2006, 02:54 AM   #124
Luke rape stalker
or Jekyll and Hyde

Luke rape stalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Luke rape stalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Luke rape stalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Luke rape stalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Luke rape stalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Luke rape stalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Luke rape stalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Luke rape stalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Luke rape stalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Luke rape stalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Luke rape stalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

i hear the door bell. I run to the door and open. There is a cute Christina Applegate look alike. Without a word i grab her hair and pull her against my chest. "Welcome cunt! here you right" i push her towards to the others. "down on the soil cunt!" i command
Luke rape stalker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2006, 03:04 AM   #125
noplease

biting my lip I fall to the ground thinking to my self....hmm, I must have really got this invitation wrong....I thought this was a sleepover, not a "game" party...well, this seems like fun, I guess...I have always wanted to be kidnapped by my friends for my birthday....."OW, watch it, you're hurting me"
......wow, these actors are really realistic.....
Old 12-24-2006, 03:12 AM   #126
Luke rape stalker
or Jekyll and Hyde

Luke rape stalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Luke rape stalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Luke rape stalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Luke rape stalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Luke rape stalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Luke rape stalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Luke rape stalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Luke rape stalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Luke rape stalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Luke rape stalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Luke rape stalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

"Shut the fuck up bitch!" i scream, "hands behind your back!!" with one knee i´m on her back, my gun at her neck.
"Have fun Squid!" i calls

Last edited by Luke rape stalker; 12-24-2006 at 03:19 AM.
Old 12-24-2006, 03:15 AM   #127
ChiTownHoney
Pa'l Mundo

He closes the door and turns to face me.

"What do you want?" I ask in a tearfilled voice
He takes a few steps toward me and stares at me with cold eyes. Taunting me....smiling.

"no....Please, I wont tell anybody" I know what he wants to do.

I still wonder if he is a cop....

"Please, you dont really want to do this. You dont really want to hurt me. I wont say anything I promise"
He continues toward me. I take more steps back, trying to get away from him.
I hit the edge of a king sized bed. I move swiftly to get around the bed and get my leg caught on the post. I trip backward, but keep my balance. He is moving quickly toward me. I kick him...heel first....right in his manhood.
Old 12-24-2006, 03:27 AM   #128
noplease

Tears start to well up in my eyes..."this isnt a game, is it?"
....what have I gotten myself into?........."fuck, lay off my back asshole, you're hurting me!" I struggle to free myself from his grasp only to find he pushes down harder. My nightie catches and rips revealing my little blue cotton polka-dotted undies. How am I going to get out of this? I think to myself....."who do I hear screaming?....what is going on?.....Please, take whatever you want from me, just let me go!!"
Old 12-24-2006, 04:43 AM   #129
GrimReaper333

GrimReaper333 Level 2 (200+)GrimReaper333 Level 2 (200+)GrimReaper333 Level 2 (200+)

Well, Feisty, would you still like to play with me or do you got someone else now because I was a bit too late to reply?
GrimReaper333 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2006, 07:26 AM   #130
menace
Privileged Member

menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to menace

Bloody hell... This should have been simple, burst in, line the bithes against the wall and tie them up before they knew what hit them. SMG tried to kick me in the groins, but I was too close for this to have an effect. I pull SMG off the wall and grab her by the back of her neck, pushing her in front of me as I walk to the center of the room. I pick up a champagne glass off the bar, drink it and brake it in half.

"SHUT THE FUCK UP AND LISTEN TO ME!"

Loudness and commanding tone of my voice draws everyone's attention. "For everyone that manages to escape." I put the half of the glass in my hand to SMG's cheek "One of the remaining loose an eye." Last words silence the room.

"And if we run out of eyes, we move on to fingers. So if you care about your friends, get back inside, to your knees and do as you're told!" That scared pretty much everyone. I give SMG over to Ego "Tie her up". I turn to the rest of the girls "Who's organising this?"

Last edited by menace; 12-26-2006 at 10:11 AM.
menace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2006, 07:57 AM   #131
gaggirl
* yawn *

gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

FUck I mutter into the polished cold hard tiles, writhing on the floor. ALl around me I hear doors slamming, screams, blasts, thuds. shouting maniacs. Its like a war zone.

these dirty men im sure have trudged their filth intothe house, so it means my white outfit socks and gloves are now ruined. Im all hot and sweaty, and angry, and blow the hair out of my face, surveying the scene.

I am a very good wriggler, vrey flexible when I get sweaty my wrists are very slippery indeed. I flip over onto my back so noone notices what Im doing... they are too busy chasing their targets to notice me slipping out of my shackles.

I shuffle my body along on my back.. if someone glances I make out im struggling, but luckily in the darkness my white dress matches the white floor...

gaggirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2006, 08:32 AM   #132
Overkill

Overkill has initial reputation

As I see gaggirl trying to wriggle out of the room without anyone seeing - I decide that it must be my time to really give her a surprise. I make my way around the corner of the room, so that I am waiting in hallway for her as she comes around the corner.

'SURPRISE' I yell to her, as I grab a handfull of her hair, and yank her to her feat. 'I think you and I need to go somewhere to talk'.

I remember that her room is on the upper floor of the house, and figure that I should be able to do anything I want to her, without being disrupted by anyone in her room. A lot better than getting lost in the rabble downstairs...

As I make my way to the staircase I can't help but notice her heaving chest as she is struggling to try and get away from my grasp...

She starts to yell something at me - but I swiftly slap her with a backhand accross her cheek - to remind her who is in charge now. The red welts on her cheek sure look painful - perhaps now she will shut up ... A part of me hopes she doesn't though, as it definitely feels good exerting my strength over her...
Overkill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2006, 09:35 AM   #133
Luke rape stalker
or Jekyll and Hyde

i take a ziptie and bind her arms behind her back. Then i grab her hair again and drag her to the other waiting sluts. I see Overkill with Demi, lucky bastard i think. Slowly the situation is clear, some of us have his victim and some make the sluts ready. I´m looking for Jojo but she is not here. Then i need another bitch i think to myself. But i have to wait till we have the situation under control.
Old 12-24-2006, 09:59 AM   #134
GrimReaper333

GrimReaper333 Level 2 (200+)GrimReaper333 Level 2 (200+)GrimReaper333 Level 2 (200+)

Things are finally getting started. Grinning, I move in with the others, surveying the scene, delighting in the shocked and terrified faces of our soon-to-be victims.
There is one that appeals most to me, a girl who looks almost exactly like SMG...could be her clone, for all I knew.
Seeing her all riled up sends shivers of arousal up my spine.
I have already chosen...
Looking to Ego, I say, " Get her over to me, ok? I want to get the chance to break her..."
GrimReaper333 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2006, 06:30 PM   #135
gaggirl
* yawn *

gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Default Demi/Overkill/?

I grapple with your fist in my hair and seeing as its no use, I begin attacking you for all Im worth instead. The backhander does little stop me as I Mdesperate to survive, and with the door to freedom is only metres away, with no obstacle in view, I dont let up.

You spin me around on my heel and hold me in a choke hold so tight I cant breath, though I dig my nails in and stand on my toes. I hate how I can feel your hardness pressing against the sher fabric covering my ass.

I see a female figure come to the door and try to will her away with my thoughts!!!

FUck! too late.. some asshole comes in and grabs her too...

"Now.. where is your room" you growl into my ear.

"Get fucked" I whimper gasping for breath. You pull your forearm in tighter so that there is no air

"If you dont tell me where your room is, Ill take you there unconsicous, and then Ill be really, really pissed off"

I consider this for a moment, but I am desperate for air.

"okay" I whisper, barely audible, prompting you to relax your grip on me.

"Where is it!"

"Up to the right, last door on the left." I choke a sob down, realising that Im anout to have the most terrible time of my life.
gaggirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2006, 08:20 PM   #136
roxie16

roxie16 has initial reputation

*comes in late in a green shirt and tight jeans skirt un sure of what is going on*
roxie16 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2006, 08:26 PM   #137
Luke rape stalker
or Jekyll and Hyde

i see someone at the backdoor. I run to the door, slowly someone push it open. It is Jojo!! Finally, i step infront of her and greet her with a back hand slap in her pretty face. "Welcome slut!!" i say and point my gun at her head.
Old 12-26-2006, 08:26 PM   #138
roxie16

ya jojo)
Old 12-26-2006, 08:29 PM   #139
roxie16

*looks and the man scared*
Old 12-26-2006, 08:32 PM   #140
Luke rape stalker
or Jekyll and Hyde

i grab your hair, pull your body against my chest, the pistol at your temple.
I push you towards to a table, force you to lie down on it. Then i take my handcuffs and chain your hands behind your back