Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Role Play Rape
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 12-21-2006, 04:15 PM   #81
Klubo

Klubo has initial reputation

GAGGIRL 'Then I see Klubo messing around in her car'.

"Hey Klubo!! get your butt back in here woman! we're missing you!"

After hearing that I laugh to myself. At first I was pretty shy towards the girls thinking I was unwanted, but Gaggirl always makes me laugh and feel comfortable. I continue to do my make-up, as I open the car door looking towards Gaggirl's direction. My voice isn't as loud pitch as Gaggirl's. I can barely even scream, because I am so quiet.

"I'll be there shortly, girl!"

I hope she heard me. I close my door once again, and continue to put on my make-up, as my cell phone rings. I look at the caller ID noticing it is my mother, as I answer it.

"Hola"

I continue to speak to my mother as our conversation goes on for about 5 minutes. She barely knows any english, as my father is full African American, and my mother is all Latin.

"Si, Si, mama, yes." pause, "k, k, buh-bye"

I finally get off of the phone with my mother, and start grabbing my purse to go back inside of the party.
Klubo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2006, 06:00 PM   #82
gaggirl
* yawn *

gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Default gaggirl/Demi

Klubo closes her door and goes back to applying her makeup.

I go back inside and giggle my head off at chitownhoneys story. "Now I can relate to that! at least for my cats anyway.." as on cue two of my siamese "cats sashay into the bbq area. they look more nervous than usual, staring untrustingly at the help. I polish off my fourth vodka.

DING DONG

"Uh oh girls i think Klubo must have locked herself out! Be right back" I pad my way into the house and open the door. There stands a handsome cop with a really ugly sidekick.

"Oh fucking GREAT" I roll my eyes dramatically, full of bad manners in my drunken state. "I bet i know what this is about!" I step out onto the stairs and stare daggers towards the direction of my neighbours house.

" I know why your here. Is it the noise?? Thats bullshit!! Last weekend they had their music on TWICE as loud as this but you assholes didnt do anything about that then, did you! Well this is just fucking great!" Throwing my hands up in the air. Im really worked up at the prospect of having my bbq ruined!

"Calm down maam" he says, in a measured even tone.

"You want me to calm down? WHy dont you go over there and tell them to stop throwing their fucking trash over the fence, then I might calm down! Well, I know my rights. Im allowed to have it up as loud as a fucking want until 11."

with that I back into the house and go to close the door in his face

Last edited by gaggirl; 12-21-2006 at 06:03 PM.
gaggirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2006, 06:02 PM   #83
Luke rape stalker
or Jekyll and Hyde

Luke rape stalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Luke rape stalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Luke rape stalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Luke rape stalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Luke rape stalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Luke rape stalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Luke rape stalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Luke rape stalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Luke rape stalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Luke rape stalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Luke rape stalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by menace
OK, lets see if I got it right...

We (non lookalike rapists) write in invittion thread untill Overkill gives us the sign, then we go to the party thread you (Luke)Ž started, and then take our victims to separate rooms/threads?

yes. but a little change. I think its better when we play all in this thread, because the party is here and the girls are here.
Later when you take your victim start your separate thread.
Luke rape stalker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2006, 06:37 PM   #84
Overkill

Overkill has initial reputation

as you go to close the door in my face, I quickly throw my foot in the door jam to stop it closing, I then grab you roughly by the wrist - enough to shock you - and just stare into your eyes. Once you figure there is no use in trying to wrench your arm out of my grasp for the moment - I remind you that it is in your best interest to co-operate, lest you might get embarrased in front of all your guests. You spit back a remark to ego saying that all us fucking cops are the same and that you are going to be taking this further with our superiors.

"Ego. Give em the sign!"
Overkill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2006, 06:43 PM   #85
gaggirl
* yawn *

gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

"what the fuck do you think your doing! Let go of me NOW!" the george clooney man just cold stares at me. something tells me I dont think this is a cop.... but the other one, now HE looks like a cop. "all you fucking cops are the same" I spit. "Im taking this further with your superirors!" and I wrench free and strut off towards my mobile which is stranded in the next room.

I hear splashing and girls laughing out the back. That will be Feisty playing around in the water...

But in here everything is starting to seem kind of surreal... what was that about a sign??

Last edited by gaggirl; 12-21-2006 at 06:45 PM.
Old 12-21-2006, 07:05 PM   #86
gaggirl
* yawn *

yes it is and welcome aboard. now someone needs to push u into the pool! im a bit.. occupied...
Old 12-21-2006, 08:37 PM   #87
GrimReaper333

GrimReaper333 Level 2 (200+)GrimReaper333 Level 2 (200+)GrimReaper333 Level 2 (200+)

Hmmm, ok...I sort of missed the entrance here...besides the cops, there is also another group around, right? I am not sure where to make my entrance, at the moment.

Also, if she's not already taken, I'd go for Feisty/SMG...
GrimReaper333 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2006, 11:06 PM   #88
clan_hunter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Klubo
GAGGIRL 'Then I see Klubo messing around in her car'.

"Hey Klubo!! get your butt back in here woman! we're missing you!"

After hearing that I laugh to myself. At first I was pretty shy towards the girls thinking I was unwanted, but Gaggirl always makes me laugh and feel comfortable. I continue to do my make-up, as I open the car door looking towards Gaggirl's direction. My voice isn't as loud pitch as Gaggirl's. I can barely even scream, because I am so quiet.

"I'll be there shortly, girl!"

I hope she heard me. I close my door once again, and continue to put on my make-up, as my cell phone rings. I look at the caller ID noticing it is my mother, as I answer it.

"Hola"

I continue to speak to my mother as our conversation goes on for about 5 minutes. She barely knows any english, as my father is full African American, and my mother is all Latin.

"Si, Si, mama, yes." pause, "k, k, buh-bye"

I finally get off of the phone with my mother, and start grabbing my purse to go back inside of the party.

I hear her yell out to 'Demi' she will be there shortly, if i am going to make my move it will be now, i take out the cloth with chloroform, i inhale quietly and hold the breath ready to strike, i tense the muscles in my lower body so i can flick myself up right with using my hands and then her cell phone rings and before i can strike she answers it.

Damn i think to myself, i untense my muscles and have to exhale worried she heard it but she carry's on her conversation, seems she is talking to her mother as i heard the words 'mama' but i quite cannot work out the language, i think its Spanish or something similar, i only moved over from New Zealand to the states two months ago and i am not fully aware of all the cultures out here yet.

She finishes her conversation and reaches over to the passenger seat for her purse, it’s now or never and i sit upright in the car, she reacts in shock to a sudden movement from the back seat but she is not sure what it caused it, she turns her head towards me and the hand with the cloth.

I violently push it into her face and lean forward; she is pushed against the steering wheel of the car, luckily not in the right place for the horn to go off.

She screams a muffled scream, the security guard is on the other side of the large mansion by now and 'Demi' is well inside, i need her to scream anyway for every exhale of her scream she is having to inhale the chloroform. She starts to struggle with this thing on her face, she digs her nails into my arm, i grimace in pain but i ignore it, 15 seconds later her fight starts to leave her, her body goes limp and i leave the cloth on her face for around another 10 seconds to make sure she is out.

I pull her limp body towards me and lift her awkwardly into the passenger seat, i climb forward into the drivers seat and pick up her handbag, i find her car keys and her drivers license, "so your names Klubo" i said knowing she wont hear me in her deep sleep "and your only 18, well your just a young one aren't you" thought i am only 24 myself she is younger than i took her for at first glance.

I need to find somewhere to take her, this is pretty big place so taking the keys i start the car and drive behind the house, there is a road i follow about 1/4 mile down pass the house, on the right is a field with some horses in it, i follow the road to the end, there is a stables here, i look behind me when i pull up, we are at least 1/4 to 1/2 a mile from the house, i can still see its lights but there is no way you can see us. I get out and walk around to the passenger side and open the door, she almost falls out but i catch her and lift her up, 'god she is light', she has a very petite frame and does not weigh a lot, i close the door with my foot and carry her into the open entrance to the stables, i flick a light switch i see on the side as i walk in with my arm, a very dim light comes on in the stables.

I carry her towards a closed stable door and place her down sitting upright as she leans against the door behind her, looking around there is a horse in the end stable, all the rest are empty, i find two horse rope leads and tie her hand together with one, i interlace the other lead between her tied hands and raise her hands above her head and tied the lead to a large circle hook pinned to the frame of a inside stable.

I now stand back and look at what i have caught, she looked good, she had straight black hair that was hanging past her shoulders, very cute face, she looked like she would be the quiet one in a crowd, her mouth looked very fuckable, she wore a black dress that hugged her body, she must be a size 8 or 10 max, she was very cute, i am no good on guessing breast sizes but they filled the dress fine, looking further down i noticed the long shapely legs, they had a feminine muscle build to them like she danced or had a similar activity that kept her body in such fine shape, she was also wearing black stilettos.

She started to moan slightly she was coming around; she rolled her head from the side and opened her eyes slightly and looks my way.......
Old 12-22-2006, 03:40 AM   #89
somedude
W.I.R. and Marshal

somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

*drinks a whole tray of martinis and begins to dance around pantsless*
Old 12-22-2006, 06:16 AM   #90
menace
Privileged Member

menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to menace

First things first... I look around the room and find it suitable for my needs. There is a big bed and a cabinet of just the right hight. I take out my camcorder and adjust it's angle and check if the remote is working... All is in order. Now I just have to wait for the sign of intrusion. If the other guys don't get cold feet and bail that is. Then I'll have to improvise a way to take Angie on my own.
menace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2006, 09:48 AM   #91
Musette

Default Ursula Andress

*giggles* Excuse me girls, I'll be right back...

*goes inside to find the ladies's room - gets lost and winds up in a guest room on the other end of the house*
Old 12-22-2006, 10:50 AM   #92
ego
the obscure

ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Two shots from my Berretta were enough.Mates could now know its time to come to party and girls started pay attention.

"NOW EVERYBODY STAYS IN PLACE! YOUR HANDS BEHIND YOUR HEAD!"

I check for reactions.Shit!One of them is in the ladies's room.Guys should be better hurry.I had to say something clever- if wanted to do a clear job.

"This mansion must be full of drugs! The SQUAD is coming. You have the right to remain silent".
"How many are in other rooms?"
ego is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2006, 11:50 AM   #93
Rogue
Immoral Irishman

Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Steping over the unconscious guard's body, I walk up the path until I reach the parked cars. A fancy convertible catches my eye. I notice the doors of the mansion are open, and all the chatter seems to be coming from the other side.

I look inside, and the women in the room all have their backs turned. One of them argues with 2 cops, who see me enter the house. They only glance, and don't say anything. I sneak up the stairs while the ladies are distracted.

I stare at the paintings on the wall as I climb, running my hand along wallpaper. My first attempt to find a bedroom is unsucessful, opening the door to a gym. I move along, and hear footsteps coming out of the room beside it. I quickly put my back to the wall and wait for the person to come out.
Rogue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2006, 12:47 PM   #94
Luke rape stalker
or Jekyll and Hyde

Luke rape stalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Luke rape stalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Luke rape stalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Luke rape stalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Luke rape stalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Luke rape stalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Luke rape stalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Luke rape stalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Luke rape stalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Luke rape stalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Luke rape stalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

finally i hear the shots from ego, our sign to get ready. Some of us masked rapists look from the backside into the room. We wait for the right moment.
The bitches look so hot, it seems they really think this are cops.
Luke rape stalker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2006, 12:55 PM   #95
Klubo

Klubo has initial reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by clan_hunter
I hear her yell out to 'Demi' she will be there shortly, if i am going to make my move it will be now, i take out the cloth with chloroform, i inhale quietly and hold the breath ready to strike, i tense the muscles in my lower body so i can flick myself up right with using my hands and then her cell phone rings and before i can strike she answers it.

Damn i think to myself, i untense my muscles and have to exhale worried she heard it but she carry's on her conversation, seems she is talking to her mother as i heard the words 'mama' but i quite cannot work out the language, i think its Spanish or something similar, i only moved over from New Zealand to the states two months ago and i am not fully aware of all the cultures out here yet.

She finishes her conversation and reaches over to the passenger seat for her purse, it’s now or never and i sit upright in the car, she reacts in shock to a sudden movement from the back seat but she is not sure what it caused it, she turns her head towards me and the hand with the cloth.

I violently push it into her face and lean forward; she is pushed against the steering wheel of the car, luckily not in the right place for the horn to go off.

She screams a muffled scream, the security guard is on the other side of the large mansion by now and 'Demi' is well inside, i need her to scream anyway for every exhale of her scream she is having to inhale the chloroform. She starts to struggle with this thing on her face, she digs her nails into my arm, i grimace in pain but i ignore it, 15 seconds later her fight starts to leave her, her body goes limp and i leave the cloth on her face for around another 10 seconds to make sure she is out.

I pull her limp body towards me and lift her awkwardly into the passenger seat, i climb forward into the drivers seat and pick up her handbag, i find her car keys and her drivers license, "so your names Klubo" i said knowing she wont hear me in her deep sleep "and your only 18, well your just a young one aren't you" thought i am only 24 myself she is younger than i took her for at first glance.

I need to find somewhere to take her, this is pretty big place so taking the keys i start the car and drive behind the house, there is a road i follow about 1/4 mile down pass the house, on the right is a field with some horses in it, i follow the road to the end, there is a stables here, i look behind me when i pull up, we are at least 1/4 to 1/2 a mile from the house, i can still see its lights but there is no way you can see us. I get out and walk around to the passenger side and open the door, she almost falls out but i catch her and lift her up, 'god she is light', she has a very petite frame and does not weigh a lot, i close the door with my foot and carry her into the open entrance to the stables, i flick a light switch i see on the side as i walk in with my arm, a very dim light comes on in the stables.

I carry her towards a closed stable door and place her down sitting upright as she leans against the door behind her, looking around there is a horse in the end stable, all the rest are empty, i find two horse rope leads and tie her hand together with one, i interlace the other lead between her tied hands and raise her hands above her head and tied the lead to a large circle hook pinned to the frame of a inside stable.

I now stand back and look at what i have caught, she looked good, she had straight black hair that was hanging past her shoulders, very cute face, she looked like she would be the quiet one in a crowd, her mouth looked very fuckable, she wore a black dress that hugged her body, she must be a size 8 or 10 max, she was very cute, i am no good on guessing breast sizes but they filled the dress fine, looking further down i noticed the long shapely legs, they had a feminine muscle build to them like she danced or had a similar activity that kept her body in such fine shape, she was also wearing black stilettos.

She started to moan slightly she was coming around; she rolled her head from the side and opened her eyes slightly and looks my way.......
I slowly open my eyes. My brain is dead. My body is sore and weak all over. I am confused. It feels like I am dreaming, but I am not. It's reality, and I am just catching my breath back. I am slowly catching my mind back, as my eye sight slowly starts to fade back in. I can't remember anything, but being at Gaggirl's party... dressed as halle berry... going inside my car.... but that's the last thing I remember. Finally, I start to become fully awake. My eyes are completely open, and my senses are back together...
"AH!"
I do a short high pitch scream, as I am inside of this unknown place tied up. My heart begins to race throughout my body, my muscles begin to tensed, my nerves go crazy, and I begin to have goosebumps all over my skin. My breathing is heavily strong, as I notice I am tied up in ropes. I squirm and wiggle, but it is doing no effect.

"oh god, oh god...."
I mumble to myself, as I continue to squirm.

Slowly tears begin to drip down my cheek, as my mouth starts to drape down in a frownful way, and I slowly begin to cry. I lay my head on the form I am laying on, as my innocent warmful face starts to weep. In a quiet, shyful, and scareful way my eyes begin to water, and I begin to cry to myself. I don't scream, or I don't panic too much... I just quietly cry to myself in this room, as I roll my head to the side looking at this tall build shape. It is a man... He looks to be much bigger than me, so much bigger that he could hold me down... why the need to tie me up, I wonder.... or did he even do this? Maybe he is here to help, for whatever reason it is this man is just staring at me, and it doesn't feel right.

I slowly begin to beg in a quiet and innocent way, "I di-di-didn't do any-anything..." I cry out, "Don't hurt me, I won't be able to ha-handle it, please....." I continue to cry out towards you. "I'm not that strong..." I mumble towards myself, as I continue to weep. The tears on my face drip to the surface, as I begin to squirm a little more. "I swear... I won't run, I won't do anything, but can you please untie me, because I can't think like this..." I ask in a begful way, "I promise I won't do anything wrong, but can you please untie me." I cry out once again hoping and praying that you will let these ropes free.

The ground is where I lay at this night, as this was all unexpected. I was planning to go out and hang with the girls, but this creep ruined it all. I think to myself what is going to happen tonight, and I think of all my loved ones. I just don't want to die.... I think to myself, as I begin to cry strongly now, and louder than before....

Last edited by Klubo; 12-22-2006 at 04:08 PM.
Klubo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2006, 01:08 PM   #96
ego
the obscure

ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

"Rogue!" I shout to the mate who sneaked up the stairs.
"Get the bitch in the ladies room".
ego is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2006, 02:37 PM   #97
Musette

Default Ursula Andress

I walk out of the guest room and bump into the door jamb. *giggle* "Shoulder, meet Door Jam..." I lean there just a second and walk into the hall... *gasp!* "Hey! Where did you come from??!!"
Old 12-22-2006, 03:10 PM   #98
menace
Privileged Member

menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to menace

I hear shots fired. Either someone's shooting very big firecrackers, or the rest of the gang has arrived. "Timing couldn't be better." I put the camera remote in my back pocket and leave the room. I hear shouting from the living room so I head there. On the way, I nearly bump into that guy that looks like Farell talking to what look like the chick from one of those James Bond trashy film... decide not to bother him and wait till they leave.

Last edited by menace; 12-22-2006 at 04:21 PM.
menace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2006, 03:34 PM   #99
GrimReaper333

GrimReaper333 Level 2 (200+)GrimReaper333 Level 2 (200+)GrimReaper333 Level 2 (200+)

When I arrive, i already hear shots. Damn, I am late again! I really have to work on that...some other time. Now, it's time for some fun.
Quickly, I drive up to the other cars and walk in behind the guys.
GrimReaper333 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2006, 04:22 PM   #100
ChiTownHoney
Pa'l Mundo

ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I stand tall by the wetbar, watching the scene. "Oh heavens, I HATE 5 O" I ignore them and make myself another apple martini.
ChiTownHoney is offline   Reply With Quote