Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Rape Stories
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 03-31-2007, 08:09 PM   #1
Akirana
GrandMaster

Akirana has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Akirana has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Akirana has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Akirana has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Akirana has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Akirana has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Akirana has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Akirana has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Akirana has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Akirana has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Akirana has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Default Vanessa gets raped in the woods! (first written story)

One day Vennessa was done shopping and walked home. She was a beautifull young lady about 20 years of age. She was 5ft tall had black long hair that reached her knees, brown eyes and a slight tan on her. She looked chinese and had c cup breasts. She had a firm shaped body.

Her house was a couple miles away from downtown, but she didn't mind walking the distance. A fair distance away from town a guy that was taking a piss in the forest suddenly cought sight of Vannessa and decided he wanted a piece of her fine ass. He finished peeing and zipped his zipper up and followed her through the forest soundlessly untill there was no houses closeby and no one in sight.
Then he came outta the woods, knocked her out before she could even make a sound and carried her far into the woods. As he was walking with her over his shoulder, she came by and wondered where she was. She was still dizzy and slightly disoriented but suddenly she realized that she was being obducted.

She started to scream and then felt herself being smacked into the ground followed by a severe pain in her back. The guy was right on top of her, pulled a gun and pointed it at her face and said: "You better shut up or you will be swallowing bullets for lunch today you fucking bitch!" She was instantly paralyzed from shock and noticed that the guy was 6' 5" and broadly built. As she layed there all stiff, the guy pulled down his pants and underwear and a huge cock appeared. He picked her head up and said: "you better suck it real good and take it all in, or i'll blow your brains out". She saw that he wielded a 8" long and 1.5" wide cock and thought: I'll never be able to get that in all the way. Non the less he forced his cock into her mouth with the gun pointed at her temple and pushed her head on till she could go no further.
"Is that all you can get in?" he shouted and forced her head even harder wich made her gag. He started mouth fucking her and she gagged over and over again till she finally threw up on his cock. He whipped her with his gun and shouted: "You gross bitch! Now your gonna take this big cock inside any hole i want!" and ripped her panties off.

She now was protesting and tried to get away from the guy but he grabbed her hair and wacked her on a root of a tree a couple of times, turned her around and saw she was bleeding. "See, this would not have happened if you just cooperated" and pointed the gun in her face again. "Next stupid attempt to get away and i'll blow your kneecaps away." Again she was stunned by the sheer force of the blows to her head and passed out. The guy silently waited for her to come out of that and said: "Your awake again, time to continue what we started" She felt dizzy and weak as the guy forced her legs open and brutally penetrated her virgin pussy. It hurt so badly she passed out again. This time, the guy didn't care and brutally fucked her. When she regained consiousness the guy was still brutally raping her. Her pussy felt sore and hurt painfully. She started crying. "Please stop! What have i done to you to deserve this?" The guy wacked her in the face with the gun. "Shut up bitch! You are mine for the taking! I'll do with you whatever i want to do with you!" and wacked her a couple more times with his gun.

He then proceeded to take out his huge cock, flipped her over with alot of force so she was laying on her stomach. She felt spit falling on her ass and screamed: "NO! Not in my ass! Your cock is too huge! It will.." The guy wacked her in the back of her head with his gun cutting her short. "What did i just say to you you bitch! I'll do whatever i want to do with you! Do you really think i care if your hurting badly. I fucking like to see the discust in your face and i fucking like to see you hurt so badly!" and pistol whipped her again.
Then he spit on his huge cock so it was nice and slippery. He then forced his huge cock into her tiny asshole wich made her scream in pain. "Ahhh, precisly how i like it" the guy said. She was crying her eyes out and felt so helpless and weak as her ass was severly hurting due to this huge cock in it. The guy totally lost it and started wacking her everywhere with his gun. Blood ran all over her back. She felt like she was gonna pass out again and the guy screamed out: "You nasty fucking asswhore. You are gonna make me cum. I'll come inside your ass now you fucking asswhore, I'm gonna, I'm gonna, I'M GONNA CUM!!!!!!" and shot his load of cum inside her ass. She felt so humiliated, so ashamed, so angry, so sad. She kept on crying and threw up again. As she was laying there on her stomach she felt something warm on her back and it stung inside her wounds. The guy was peeing on her back!
Then he walked away not looking back, feeling nothing but a high sense of pleasure. The girl layed there for she didn't know how long, before she stood up and walked out of the forest.

This is my first story people... i'd like to know what you think of it... Please let me know by giving me a post on it!

Last edited by Akirana; 10-12-2007 at 07:49 PM.
Akirana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2007, 08:18 PM   #2
carlybee

carlybee has initial reputation
Send a message via MSN to carlybee

Bet she'll never walk through the woods again Oh, and for future reference, hun, I draw the limit at being pistol whipped...

And DAMN you write fast! o.O
Old 10-12-2007, 06:29 AM   #3
Akirana
GrandMaster

Akirana has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Akirana has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Akirana has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Akirana has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Akirana has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Akirana has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Akirana has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Akirana has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Akirana has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Akirana has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Akirana has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

500 views and only my girlfriend replied to it... >.>
would be nice that if you actually read the story also post what you think of it!

Last edited by Akirana; 10-12-2007 at 07:02 AM.
Akirana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2007, 10:05 AM   #4
huh89

huh89 can only hope to improve

very nice
huh89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2007, 10:05 AM   #5
huh89

huh89 can only hope to improve

and don worry its a new story so comments will come
huh89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2007, 03:25 PM   #6
reaper2555

reaper2555 has initial reputation

great story short and to the point
reaper2555 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2007, 07:44 PM   #7
Akirana
GrandMaster

lol new story?? look at the posting date
04-01-2007, 01:09 AM
but thanks for the comments people
really appreciate it!!
might post another one soon... i'll see lol
Old 10-13-2007, 03:19 AM   #8
touriquet2000

i haven't read the story , maybe tomorrow when it isn't so late . but thanks for writing and posting it .
Old 11-08-2007, 03:32 AM   #9
AWDracer
Self-exiled

AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I read the story.

Asshole creampies are not as appealing as vaginal . But it is to the point.

Would've ABSOLUTELY loved it if she begged to fuck/suck your cock so that you didn't have to fuck her ass. If she fucked, she'd take the load and risk pregnancy. If she sucked, she'd swallow load after load every day.

Interesting that your girlfriend replied HAHAHA
AWDracer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2007, 06:22 AM   #10
ozziegirlsteph

ozziegirlsteph has initial reputation

Short and to the point....whats not to love...bravo and keep on writing....And your girl friend reveiwing it....very hot
ozziegirlsteph is offline   Reply With Quote