Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Role Play Rape
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 10-17-2007, 07:41 PM   #21
alg9
Privileged Member

alg9 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)alg9 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)alg9 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)alg9 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)alg9 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)alg9 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)alg9 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)alg9 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)alg9 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

She wont say it and now she won't even look at me. I slap her across the face, when her head twists to the side, I grab her chin and twist it towards me "LOOK AT ME!" I scream at her. I continue to thrust into her fast groaning all the while.
if you can't cum in her
Then cum on her
alg9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2007, 12:00 AM   #22
virginfantasy

he screams again, into my face. his hand presses my jaw open.
"say you wanted it, slut!" he screams again. he wasn't this loud before, and now i'm absolutely terrified.
he lets go of my jaw and thrusts slowly now, staring at me.
"i....." i stutter.the words won't come out.
"....i want it." i say, so quiet he can barely hear me."that's right, you fucking whore" he says, thrusting harder now. he grabs my red face again, pushing my head into the seat.
Old 10-18-2007, 05:08 PM   #23
alg9
Privileged Member

alg9 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)alg9 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)alg9 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)alg9 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)alg9 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)alg9 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)alg9 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)alg9 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)alg9 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I hold her steady, abusing her body roughly. Slapping at her tits, I smile enthralled by the way they move under my minstretations.

I stare coldly into her eyes. "Tell me you love it!"
if you can't cum in her
Then cum on her
Old 10-18-2007, 10:30 PM   #24
virginfantasy

i don't hesitate now. the sooner i say it, the sooner he stops.
"i love it...." i mumble.
"what was that?" he asks, staring directly into my eyes.
"i...love it" i say louder.
"good."
with this he reaches down and starts rubbing my clit.
Old 10-20-2007, 05:13 PM   #25
alg9
Privileged Member

I rub her clit as I thrust hard into her. I lean down and begin to kiss her forcifully, my tongue pushing past her lips. My hands grasp all over her body.
if you can't cum in her
Then cum on her
Old 10-20-2007, 05:21 PM   #26
virginfantasy

he forces my lips apart, and i choke on his tongue. it's going down my throat- i can hardly breathe.
i feel a sweaty palm cup my right tit, squeezing it roughly as his other hand continues mauling my pussy.
not too long afterwards, i feel the tip of his finger go inside of me.
i try making him stop-"please, don't do this......you're going to hurt me!" i beg.
Old 10-20-2007, 08:38 PM   #27
alg9
Privileged Member

"I'm going to hurt you if you keep pretending that this isn't what you wanted you slut. NOw lie back and take it like you should." I scream at her, lifting my hand from her tit and placing it on her throat. I cram my tongue back down her thorat and continue to roughly fuck her.
if you can't cum in her
Then cum on her
Old 10-22-2007, 05:58 PM   #28
virginfantasy

he pushes me back as he grabs my throat, fucking me hard with his finger, then 2......i try screaming as he shoves another one in a little, but his tongue and my tears are making me choke.
suddenly he stops.
he traces his slimy fingers down my inner thighs- i feel my own juices on my skin, and it makes me want to throw up.
"do you want me to fuck you?" he whispers, squeezing my throat. "do you want me to rape you with my hard cock?"