Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Role Play Rape
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 08-21-2007, 01:29 AM   #1
Intheshadows
Privileged Member

Intheshadows Level 6 (600+)Intheshadows Level 6 (600+)Intheshadows Level 6 (600+)Intheshadows Level 6 (600+)Intheshadows Level 6 (600+)Intheshadows Level 6 (600+)
Send a message via Yahoo to Intheshadows
Default Walking Alone at Night-Part 2(Intheshadows and Rosie)

From Part 1-

Katy wasnt over what had happened to her yet, she wasnt sure if she would ever be, but she and Dan were still together and were engaged. Kelly had gone back to college, scared as well about what had happened, but she and Katy were still the best of friends, although she could never feel completely comfortable around Dan again she understood why he had to do what he had done. Dan had completely understood and forgiven Katy everything that she had been forced to do and he still loved her. Katy had taken to dressing in baggy and not very femenine clothes after the rape, which was understandable, and she had missed a period since being taken. As much as she didnt want to she planned on getting rid of this last horrible reminder of those several nights by having an abortion, which under normal circiumstances she would never had done, and Dan was in total agreement. She had taken to spending a lot of time in her own home or with Dan, but on one outing a few months after being taken she had thought she had seen Tom's car and had frozen on the spot and paled completely. She hadnt yet managed to get that abortion so she crossed her arms over her stomach in self-defence over her baggy sweater and turned quickly away, hoping she was wrong and that it wasnt Tom.

Over the next few weeks I was able to spy on Katy and learned that I wasn't wrong she did in fact have a buldge in her belly. She was carrying a my baby, I was sure it was a product of the night she allowed herself to willing make love to me. The night she was willing to do anything to save her dear Dan. I knew it was insane, but I could not live without her anymore. I would figure out a way to take her and this time I would never let her go.

Her best friend Kelly attended the Dance program at the State University. She was already interviewing for Summer Intern Postions, we met on campus and had a great first interview. She had never seen me but I changed my apperance just in case Katy had given her a description. I called her and invited her for a second interview, I would pick her up and we would have see a performance and then discuss it over dinner. I had everything in place, she wasn't going to make it home after dinner.

Last edited by Intheshadows; 08-21-2007 at 01:37 AM.
Intheshadows is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2007, 01:41 AM   #2
Rosie
Privileged Member

Rosie has initial reputation

Over the last few weeks Katy had been uncomfortable and had felt like someone was watching her, but she told herself she was safe and nothing would happen. Tom had flead and wouldnt be back. She was determined to have this abortion and had an appointment for late this week for it to happen. She stayed close to Dan and Kelly both, constantly calling them both to make sure they were ok.

Kelly had gone back to college but had stayed in town instead of going to her old college that was so far away. She needed to stay close to Katy right now so she did. She was very excited when she got a call back interview for her Summer Inter Job but was very nervious around the guy interviewing her, and she didnt know why. She could just never relax around him which put her on edge badly. She dressed in her most modest and loose fitting nice clothes for the second interview and waited for him. She hadnt put much effort into her apperance, just brushed her hair and put on the barest amount of make up on for the performance.
Rosie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2007, 01:46 AM   #3
Intheshadows
Privileged Member

Intheshadows Level 6 (600+)Intheshadows Level 6 (600+)Intheshadows Level 6 (600+)Intheshadows Level 6 (600+)Intheshadows Level 6 (600+)Intheshadows Level 6 (600+)

I picked Kelly up at her place and we started to drive to the performance, but I could tell that she was uncomfortable with being alone with me in the car. I pulled over to the side and took out the large knife I was holding in my suit jacket pocket and put it up to her throat. I said, "Scream and I'll cut your pretty face up and no one will ever hire you to dance for them. I'm being rude my name is Tom. Now get down on the floor or I promise I'll cut you."
Old 08-21-2007, 01:56 AM   #4
Rosie
Privileged Member

In the car with him she felt very uncomfortable and couldnt relax and sit back at all. She felt like this was all wrong and something bad was going to happen. So when she felt the car pulling over on the side of the road Kelly's whole body tensed up in her seat. As she looked over and saw the large knife being pulled out she let out a small scream before she could help it before clamping her mouth shut and looking at Tom with wide eyes, horror filling her eyes. She shook her head in denial but didnt dare open her mouth, she didnt trust herself not to scream, and glanced around. As she slid down her seat to the floor like he told her she let her hand slowly move toward the door handle. When she thought was the best time and the knife was not flush against her throat Kelly wipped the door open and tumbled out of the car, falling on her face before she scrambled up and started to scream loudly for help as she ran away from the car.
Old 08-21-2007, 02:04 AM   #5
Intheshadows
Privileged Member

I had leaned back to get out the duct tape and the bitch manged to open the door a bolt into the woods. Lucily, there wouldn't be anyone around to hear her and those shoes she had on would make it difficult for her to run fast. With the duct tape and the knife in my hands, I gave chase and was able to tackle her from behind. We wrestled for a moment but when I slashed her shoulder with the knife she stoped fighting and begain to plead with me. I ignored her and took the duct tape abound her hand together in front of her and reached under her dress and started to tear her hose. I said, "Kelly, there will be punishments if you fail to cooperate and your going to experience one know." I put my hand on her bleeding shoulder and squeezed. I was going to rape right her in the woods, she was part of the reason I no longer had Katy and she was going to pay.
Old 08-21-2007, 02:14 AM   #6
Rosie
Privileged Member

Kelly ran into the woods kicking her shoes off as she ran, her feet were better for running then those shoes anyway. She could hear Tom behind her and ran faster, her arms pumping at her sides and saving her breath for running. She did scream as she was tackled to the ground and fought against him even as she tried to catch her breath from the fall. She was kicking out and screaming at him to let her go as she fought him, remembering the things Katy had told her about him. She screamed out in pain when he sliced her shoulder and behan to cry and plead for him to let her go as she stopped struggling. She continued to cry and jerk away from him even as he duct taped her hands together but it was no use, she was pinned underneath him. She heard the ripping material and felt his hand and started to cry harder as she clamped her legs shut and squirmed against him. At his words her eyes got wider and she paled but then she screamed and her body arched in pain when he squeezed her cut shoulder even as she twisted against him.
Old 08-21-2007, 02:25 AM   #7
Intheshadows
Privileged Member

She continued to struggle but it would not matter, I had her pinned and her arms bound. She screamed in pain, but I had no sympathy for her. I continued to reach under her dress and pulled her thong from her body exposing her vagina. I unzipped my pants and took out my hard thick cock. I reached under her legs and put them on my shoulders and forced them above her head. She was so limber. I begain to try and force myself insider her but it was difficult as shy was so tight. Finally, my cock entered her and I begain to pump myself in and out of her. I was being rough, but I also intended to make this last as long as possile. I said, "Maybe you'll get a little present like your friend Katy, when I cum inside of you. Now you get to feel what a real cock is like."
Old 08-21-2007, 02:31 AM   #8
Rosie
Privileged Member

She was still fighting him and kicking out now that her arms were bound. She was crying in pain and twisting her body in her fight to get away. When she felt him reach under her dress and remove her panties she fought harder and her crying got harder in her fright. She heard the zipper and begged him not to do this while knowing there was no way out of this for her, but she was not going to give in yet. She twisted away from him as he moved her legs and screamed as she fought him but it was no use. Kelly threw her head back and fourth on the ground as she felt the pain of him trying to enter her and she begged him to stop even as she fought him and felt him going inside her. When he started pumping into her she continued to scream and beg twisting her body this way and that under him while shaking her head with tears dripping down her face. Her screams were full of pain as he ripped her with his hard cock.
Old 08-21-2007, 02:37 AM   #9
Intheshadows
Privileged Member

I continued to fuck her deep and hard, her scream having no effect on me. Finally after my body could not hold out any longer my cum exploded inside of her. I layed on hef for a few moments and said, "Kelly my dear, you will learn to be a good girl." I then rolled her over on her stomach and begain to fuck her again.
Old 08-21-2007, 02:42 AM   #10
Rosie
Privileged Member

She continues to fight him and scream in pain as he fucks her and she felt his cum explode inside her with dispair, but she didnt stop fighting him even when he just laid on her. She twisted under him and squirmed as best as she could under his weight crying and winpering in pain. When she was rolled over she tried to get on her knees and crawl away from him but it didnt work and he was inside her again pounding away. She didnt slack her fighting and screaming as he hurt her badly but tears ran down her face.
Old 08-21-2007, 08:41 AM   #11
Intheshadows
Privileged Member

I continued to fuck her from behind and she continued to struggle underneath me. Like Katy this girl was a fighter and I know knew it would take a lot to break her, time I might not have if I want to get Katy with her guard down. When I finished fucking she tried to get up and run with her hands tied and badly beaten up it was almost pathatic to watch. I actually let her run for a few minutes before I tackled her hard and bound her legs. I put duct tape over her mouth and then picked her up and took her back to my car, opened the trunk and dumped her and closed it.

When I got back in the car I searched for her Cell phone, it was turned off, thank goodness and I secured it. I begain to drive to my new location, deep in the woods.
Old 08-22-2007, 06:03 PM   #12
Rosie
Privileged Member

She continued to fight and struggle against him as he fucked her hard. As she managed to get away from him and crawl away she was wimpering in pain, and then screamed when she was tackled again. She fought and kicked her legs even as he was binding her legs but it didnt help as he still managed to bind her legs together. She tried to scream and bite him when he taped her mouth but she failed and then all she could to was mumble and twist her body in struggling. She continued to move in her restricted movements when he picked her up but when she was dumped in his trunk she looked up at him with wide frightened eyes. She felt the car move and started crying even as she banged her bound hands on the trunk roof, hoping someone would hear. After a few minuets she realized that she should save her strength until a better time and was still, even though tears still ran down her face and she was shaking.
Old 08-22-2007, 06:33 PM   #13
Intheshadows
Privileged Member

It took the real estate agent a while to find me a sutible house with my requirements, but this place was perfect. It was located ten miles from the nearest home and had just the kind of basement that I needed. It took a few weeks to partition it up, but now I had what I wanted, seperated rooms with locked doors. A new feature that I had put in was micro cameras so that I would be able to keep an eye on my guests when needed.

When I drove up to the house it was well past midnight. I knew that Kelly would be pretty beaten up from the woods and the ride, but when I tried to take her out of the truck she struggled like a mad women and somehow still managed to give me a nice head butt. I had to hit her four or five time just to subdue her. Finally, I was able to get her into the house and down into the basement into her private room. I cuffed her spread eagle to the bed and turned off the lights. We would talk in the morning. However, I realized that night that she would probably be of now use in helping me lure Katy or Dan so I would have to go with plan B. I made the calls and had the guys lined up to make the grab. This was going to cost me quite a bit, and I'm afraid Kelly will have to pay the price.
Old 08-22-2007, 06:58 PM   #14
Rosie
Privileged Member

She felt the car slowing down and tensed up, ready to fight again. When he opened the trunk and reached for her she fought harder then before in the woods and managed to give him a head butt before he started to hit her. She gave several muffled screams at each slap and was shocked for a second but then started fighting even harder against him, trying to get her knee in his groin but failing. She tossed and twisted as he carried/dragged her into the house and down into the basement. Struggling and screaming through the tape with wide fearful eyes as he cuffed her spread eagle on the bed all she could do was wimper when he left and turned the lights off. Once he was gone she pulled on the cuffs trying to get free but couldnt. Realizing this she stopped struggling against the cuffs and just laid there crying.
Old 08-22-2007, 07:08 PM   #15
Intheshadows
Privileged Member

Frank begain the stakeout the early the next day down the street for Katy's house, he would watch everyone coming and going and when Katy was alone he would make a call to initiate the grab and snatch. They were proffesionals and would be paid well for the job, this one even came with a special bonus.

I turned on the light to Kelly's room early in the morning, I went over and pulled off the duct tape on her mouth. I completely ignored what she was saying, acting if I was deaf. I proceeded to strip her naked and attached a ball and chain to her leg. I uncuffed her arms from the bed post and resecured her arms in front of her with the cuffs. She again begain to fight with me, but now her fatique was starting to set in. I uncuffed her legs and narrowly avoided her kicks. I walked towards the door but before I left, I said, "Kelly, you'd better get used to life down here and make the most of it, your going to be here for a very long time." I walked out the door again ignoreing her threats and pleas.
Old 08-25-2007, 03:03 PM   #16
Rosie
Privileged Member

Katy was already worried for Kelly because after what had happened before she and Kelly had begun talking every night before going to bed. So when Kelly became unreachable Katy started to really worry. She walked all around her house and made sure every window and door was locked as well as checking that the security system was working and armed. Calling Dan she told him her worries and then Dan called his dad, the congressman, to get him to do something. But Katy wasnt goint to leave her house at all and Dan was already on his way to her house. Dan got there with a police car to stand guard and be watchful and then be transportation. They would all be going to the abortion center in about an hour.

Kelly hadnt got any sleep that night and there were dark circles under her eyes when the light was turned back on. When Tom walked back in she started to shake, wondering what was doing to happen to her this time and let out a scream as the duct tape was ripped off her mouth and then started to say "Katy will already be on guard now, there will be no surprise grab of her this time. And you had better let me go right now, you are already going to be in big trouble this time, and there will be no getting out of it either." She started to pull against her cuffs when he striped her and she told him "Stop it now." as she struggled against him. Before he attached the ball and chain to her leg she tried to kick out at him but couldnt and then it was attached. When her arms were uncuffed and then cuffed back in front of her she started to fight hard again, trying to bit, kick, hit, anything she could do but he avoided everything, and she was slightly tired. To his parting words she said "Like Hell I will!" before spiting at his feet before he left.
Old 08-25-2007, 05:02 PM   #17
Intheshadows
Privileged Member

I got a call from Frank in the morning that Dan arrived with a police car, he went inside and the cop was standing guard. Frank had to leave, it was too dangerous. He would still try to keep a eye on her but he would have to be descreat and careful. I wasn't at all happy about this development, but I could be patient. I still had Katy's email and I decided I would send her a message later in the day from a public wifi spot.

I made some breakfeast(spiked with a sedative) for Kelly and also brought my tool bag. I came in and put the breakfeast near Kelly. She was naked and now I could notice her hot body, I would enjoy her training. I said in a calm manor, "Kelly turn around and bend over, I'm going to get my morning fuck. If you fight me you will be punished and you'll still get fucked."
Old 08-25-2007, 08:08 PM   #18
Rosie
Privileged Member

Katy had by chance checked her email before leaving for the abortion clinic and she went totally pale when she saw the email from Tom. She hadnt known that he had seen her but now she didnt know what to do. The first thing she did was let Dan read the email and then call the cop from outside in to read it. The cop sent the email to his new sheriff and the ball got rolling from there. Katy still despretally wanted to get rid of this thing growing inside her but she was now scared that if she did that Tom would kill Kelly. The three of them had talked about if something like this had happened and Kelly had told Katy not to let Tom trick Katy into going back to him, but now (with Kelly's life at stake) Katy wasnt so sure she could do what Kelly wanted. Katy knew that Kelly was a fighter and would still rather Katy not go back to Tom but she was undecided. So she sent Tom an email.

Kelly saw the breakfast and the tool bag but she wasnt going to lay down and take this. She looked him square in the face and didnt even flush when she saw him looking at her, she didnt even move to cover herself either. As his words the only two words she said were "Fuck off!" in an anger filled voice as she slipped slowly off the bed away from him, watching him carefully and making sure not to touch the food at all.
Old 08-25-2007, 08:37 PM   #19
Intheshadows
Privileged Member

I expected Kelly's refusal and she would be taught a lesson. She fought me the best she could with her hands bond behind her back and the ankle chain but I was able to finally hold her down. I took out my tool and tatooed the letters s l a v e on her shoulder. When I was finished I lowered my pants raped her hard. I withdrew my cock and came on her back. As I was leaveing I said, "I expect to see you cleaned up when I return later. If your clean then I'll give you dinner, if your dirty then I'll rape you again."

Later in the day I was able to check my email, careful not to email for a traceable location. I got the reply I expected and sent one to Katy.
Old 08-26-2007, 01:21 PM   #20
Rosie
Privileged Member

Struggling as much as she could was no use and she screamed in pain as he marked her with 'slave'. Tears were running down her face as she continued to struggle against him and scream as he raped her from behind. Shaking when he was finished she just spat at his feet again with her eyes flashing in anger. She waited until Tom left and then through the plate of breakfast on the floor and sat back on the bed. She was not going to either eat food or clean herself off. He would just have to deal.

Katy was bolted into her house and sitting at the computer waiting for the next email. She read it and was rilled with anger as she typed up a reply. Then she told both Dan and the cop that they were going to leave soon and they both agreeded. The cop was going to take them to the clinic.