Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Role Play Rape
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 01-11-2008, 06:29 PM   #21
alg9
Privileged Member

alg9 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)alg9 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)alg9 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)alg9 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)alg9 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)alg9 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)alg9 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)alg9 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)alg9 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I groan into your chest, pumping hard and fast into you, enjoying every second of the rape. My teeth clamp down on your tit, hoping to send you into a thrashing fit.
if you can't cum in her
Then cum on her
alg9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2008, 07:25 PM   #22
zazie

zazie has initial reputation

I thrash and buck, howling in pain as I feel your teeth grind into my breast. I can feel your thrusts quickening, your excitement growing, and hate myself for doing anything to stimulate you, no matter how little I can help it.

"God," I sob. "God, stop. Please!" My eyes flick down to the skin of my breast, which has started to bleed under your teeth.
zazie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2008, 07:52 PM   #23
alg9
Privileged Member

alg9 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)alg9 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)alg9 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)alg9 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)alg9 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)alg9 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)alg9 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)alg9 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)alg9 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

When she starts to cry, I get slightly annoyed, screaming thrashing ar good, sobbing is not. I clamp my hand over her mouth, and continue to suck at her tit.

"You want it, you want me to cum inside you." I say as I feel myself getting ready to orgasm.
if you can't cum in her
Then cum on her
Old 01-11-2008, 08:40 PM   #24
zazie

I shake my head, and try to shout an objection. That would be the only thing which would make this worse; having your sperm fill me, deep inside me, leaving a piece of you that I couldn't get rid of, possibly getting me pregnant.

I try to twist away frantically, bucking my hips, hoping against hope I'll get lucky and shake you off. Hoping you don't get me pregnant.
Old 01-11-2008, 09:13 PM   #25
alg9
Privileged Member

Holding her face, and thrusting deep into her, I stare deep into her eyes, with an evil grin spreading across my face as the first spurts of cum shoot out of me.

I pump, making sure to milk my balls dry into her.
if you can't cum in her
Then cum on her
Old 01-11-2008, 10:55 PM   #26
zazie

I let out an agonized moan as I feel you come inside me. It's so much, a virtual flood shooting so deep I don't see how I can help but get pregnant. Nightmarish visions of a rapist's baby growing inside me, of how you've bred me like an animal, send me wild for a moment, until I feel the last spurt of come, and know you've done it. You've raped me, and likely impregnated me, and there's nothing I can do to stop it.

As your thrusts stop, I sink against the taxi door in defeat, staring down at my come-dropping pussy and my tooth-marked tit.
Old 01-12-2008, 11:40 AM   #27
alg9
Privileged Member

I pull out of you, and stare down at the abused body. I mockingly pat her cheek, "Was it good for you too?" I say with an evil chuckle. Quickly I scramble out of the backseat, and return to the drivers seat.

"Taking you home, can't let a good fuck like you go to waste."
if you can't cum in her
Then cum on her
Old 01-14-2008, 12:35 AM   #28
zazie

"No!" I moan, scrambling at the door handles. I thought it was over, thought the whole ordeal was finally finished, If you drive me off, there's no telling how long this will go on for.

I try to open the car door. Even jumping out naked sounds like a better chance than getting taken away by you for more rapes.