Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Role Play Rape
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 04-24-2007, 08:34 PM   #21
lovesafatty1

lovesafatty1 has initial reputation

His enormous hands paw at my breasts clumsily, squeezing and kneeding. I try to struggle free, but he spins me around and violently tears off my skirt. I am forced towards the bench and pushed over it, he kicks my legs apart and I look over my shoulder in fear and disbelief.

"Please don't, I won't tell if you let me free"

He drops his jogging bottoms and a huge, thick 7 inch cock is exposed, equally enormous are the balls containing his juices.

He steps in close behind me and levers a large fleshy gut onto my back.....
I wait for the next move in fear.........
lovesafatty1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2007, 08:43 PM   #22
MADDOGMCMANAMAN
PUSSYCRUSHER

MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

as i bend her over my gut touches her back and my cock glistens like a sword ready to strike....i grope on her breasts furiously and then the point of my dick finds the entrance to her cunt............."do you fucking want it ...DO YOU FUCKING WANT IT !!! " i yell, i grab her by the hair and i force her head down....and then slam my dick inside her so hard that she lets out a scream...that i am sure could be heard for miles....
Old 04-24-2007, 08:52 PM   #23
lovesafatty1

I hear him breath deeply....excitedly.....he demads "Do you fucking want it?"
He lines his cock up with my entrance, gently nudging then without warning my hair is wrapped around his hand. He pushes my head fowards and readjusts his belly on my back, then slams his cock deep in me.

The pain sears through me like an electric shock, my tight cunt is forced wide and I scream out in agony until my voice is nothing but a feintly audible rasp.

My pussy is dry as he violates me, his cock still isn't fully in me and I can feel his weight rapidly pushing his meat in as far as possible....its so long I feel it strike my cervix.

He pins me with his weight and slides out slowly....then again thrusting violently in me.
Old 04-24-2007, 09:00 PM   #24
MADDOGMCMANAMAN
PUSSYCRUSHER

MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

as i am violently thrapin her pussy...we come off the bench and we fall....i land on top of her and i can hear the pain in her voice as she begs me to stop.....i grab her hair and i stuff her head into the dirt and pump her pussy while my weight smacks her body against the ground..." do u want more DO YOU WANT MORE " i scream wildly. i am in extacsy and i turn into a savage animal....by now i can feel her pussy gettin moist and i pause for a second to glance at her cunt.......i see blood.....
Old 04-24-2007, 09:09 PM   #25
lovesafatty1

We fall from the bench hitting the ground hard, his entire weight landing on me forcing his cock in ever deeper. He repeats "DO YOU WANT MORE!" He is wild with excitement and pushes my face into the dirt as I gag trying to breathe. I feel searing pain in my pussy which he repeatedly pounds over and over again, grunting and groaning.
I know I am bleeding but I'm powerless to stop his assault on me, he withdraws his meat and rolls me violently onto my back.
I almost sigh from relief as he has withdrawn, but the pounding is not over.

He crawls in between my legs and leans over me, I feel his gut on me as he forces a finger in my pussy massaging it.

Its almost pleasurable, as opposed to the violation from his thick cock I can feel myself juicing up,,,,,,,,
Old 04-24-2007, 09:12 PM   #26
lovesafatty1

He starts to guide himself against my pussy again, nudging at my entrance with his cock and readjusting his weight as he did before.

Then again without warning he plunges deep in me and clamps his mouth over mine, probing my mouth with his tongue slurping and sucking....pawing at my breasts again.

using his weight as a weapon to achieve his goal
Old 04-24-2007, 09:14 PM   #27
MADDOGMCMANAMAN
PUSSYCRUSHER

i roll her over so he is on her back. i am panting but am yet warming up....i stick my finger in her cunt and i watch her face....oh my god i think i see a faint smile...SLAP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i hit her face from one side and she cries as her head falls to one side..." YOU FUCKING WHORE" i scream and then i slap her again...her face is a mixture of mud and tears..i jam my dick into her pussy again and she squeals in pain...
Old 04-25-2007, 05:41 PM   #28
lovesafatty1

The slap comes from nowhere, my head jerks to one side...."Why are you doing this to me, why?" I cry trying my best to stifle back my tears of anguish.
Again he thrusts into me, he rhythmically pumps his meat over and over again....with each thrust his weight squashes me, the flesh is soft and covers me.
My legs are splayed far apart and I feel as though I am going to snap in half like the wishbone of a turkey. He continues to grope viciously at my breasts, as he thrusts over and over again, I feel my right arm free from under him.....
Old 04-26-2007, 06:42 PM   #29
MADDOGMCMANAMAN
PUSSYCRUSHER

i am pumping and pumping...."man " i think " im gonna break this bitch"...every pasing second i am plunged deeper into pleasure..." thats right " i say as i watch her writh in pain.....i was made to dominate....and i was going to fuck this bitch to death.. every time i jam into her pussy, i watch her breasts ripple and i grab them viciously because they belong to me now. "please " i hear her cry.....how pathetic CRACK!!!!!! i decide to give her another slap to her face "shut the fuck up you fucking slut!!" i say. i concentrate on getting my dick further into her pussy so that i really fuck her up....."aaarghhh".....it comes from nowhere and suddenly i am not on top of her anymore...i clutch the left side my face and feel the slight moistness of blood and now i can see her.....the bitch is trying to stagger away.....