Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Role Play Rape
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 02-04-2007, 05:22 PM   #21
drmephisto

The skimpy blue bikini is more tantelising since it is a string type. I grab the struggling young woman by the ankle and pull her back to my side of the bed. She squeals and struggles trying to get free to no avail. I sit her on the edge and pull the string from behind her neck then from her back Her top falls away uselessly revealing her sweet tits. I grope and fondle them while she screams muffled by the tape and pleas with her eyes for mercy.
Old 02-04-2007, 06:32 PM   #22
SorryForBeing

SorryForBeing Level 2 (200+)SorryForBeing Level 2 (200+)SorryForBeing Level 2 (200+)

I shut my eyes tight as he pulls me by the ankle and I try to kick him away, cries muffled by the tape. Cheeks reddening, I squirmed, trying to get free from his hands, trying to scoot further away from him, knowing it was futile. Whimpering I tried kicking ar him again with both legs still tied.
SorryForBeing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2007, 06:40 PM   #23
drmephisto

With her hot tits exposed to me I put her ankles on my shoulder and rub her legs. Sweet things baby, I tell her as my hand glides down them to her croutch. She sees my cock ever so close to her pussy, her bikini bottom the only thing between it and my throbbing rod. I reach for the string on her left side and she manages to scoot away out of reach pushing with her heels. I tell her that I admire her spunk but that she is only delaying the inevitable.
Old 02-04-2007, 06:47 PM   #24
SorryForBeing

SorryForBeing Level 2 (200+)SorryForBeing Level 2 (200+)SorryForBeing Level 2 (200+)

Glaring at him, I already knew that but it was better than just letting it happen. I couldn't scoot everytime though and knew he had already pulled the string and shut my eyes tight. It wasn't that I was so innocent, but still, I hadn't ever decided to go so far with anyone yet. Turning my head to the side, eyes tightly shut, I could feel tears forming and wished he would just stop. I knew it wouldn't happen though.
Old 02-04-2007, 06:54 PM   #25
drmephisto

I pulled the other string to her bottom and pulled it from under her. I then untied her feet and put each one on my shoulders. My hard bone found its way into her tender unbroken cavity causing her to scream so hard tha the tape ripped from her mouth. That moment of screaming together with the penetration sent a chill up my spine. She could scream as loud as she wanted her since my nearest neighbor is a half a mile away.
Old 02-04-2007, 07:54 PM   #26
SorryForBeing

I screamed through the tape, tears falling as I bucked, feeling him enter me. It felt as though I were ripped in half. I wasn't sure if anybody would hear me but still that wasn't important since I did due to pain as well.
Old 02-06-2007, 01:34 PM   #27
drmephisto

My cock ravages her tender hole as I continue to enjoy fucking her. I have cum once but only need a few minutes to reacharge to enter again. She continues to plead with me that I release her to which respond "all in good time my sweet," She continues to cry at the callous responce.
Old 02-06-2007, 04:23 PM   #28
SorryForBeing

My muscles are sore by the time I feel the first cum and sighed almost, breathing hard as my tears still continued mainly from the fear, even as he entered again. My body felt exhausted from the thrusts and weakly asked for him to just end it.
Old 02-07-2007, 06:27 PM   #29
drmephisto

I finish the second time inside you and feel like I want to keep you for a while. I bind your feet and gag you again and then just sit in a chair watching you struggle. Soon I doze off and you.....