Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Role Play Rape
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 01-31-2010, 11:36 AM   #1
la hotchick

la hotchick Level 4 (400+)la hotchick Level 4 (400+)la hotchick Level 4 (400+)la hotchick Level 4 (400+)la hotchick Level 4 (400+)
Default Working Late (need rapist)

I had been stuck at my office all day and into the evening...I had a big project that my boss needed done by the next morning and no matter how many times I tried getting it knocked out before 5 o'clock, the constant distractions made it impossible...so here I was working long past the time when everyone else in the office had gone home.

This was supposed to have been an early evening and I had originally planned on getting home and then going out to dinner with my husband, but that was out of the question now. I had called him just after 5 and told him I wouldn't be able to get home until much later and that we would have to postpone our plans. He told me to make sure I locked all the doors and to be careful going to the parking garage when I was leaving. I told him not to worry nothing had ever happened in the garage and besides, I reminded him, I did have some self-defense training. I reminded him that only a year or so earlier I had fended off a would be rapist when I was out at the jogging track by using a couple of well placed kicks...I was well aware that I would be an attractive target...28 years old, long below the shoulder blonde hair, 5'6" 125 pounds and a nice figure...but i was confident that I could take care of myself.

It was after 9 o'clock before I finally finished my work...I couldn't wait to get home and out of this blouse/skirt/pantyhose business attire, take a hot shower and crawl into bed and snuggle with my hubby. I locked up my office, and walked down the hallway. I got into the elevator and headed for the parking garage.

When I stepped out of the elevator I noticed that the garage was nearly deserted...not a surprise for this time of night...I got my keychain out of my purse and looked around...there was no one in sight, so I began walking across the garage toward my car.
la hotchick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2010, 05:46 PM   #2
kvtr

kvtr Level 8 (800+)kvtr Level 8 (800+)kvtr Level 8 (800+)kvtr Level 8 (800+)kvtr Level 8 (800+)kvtr Level 8 (800+)kvtr Level 8 (800+)

Out the corner of your eye, far off to one side, you spot a figure in front of a car. He's fumbling with something. It looks like he's trying to wedge one of his arms inside through an opening in the window. Probably locked himself out and trying to fish the keys out.

He looks like someone you recognize. A Mark, a Dave or somebody.

You'd seen him around the building before. These sightings were infrequent. He didn't work on your floor and you'd never quite figured out just what he did. Besides, he looked young; couldn't have been a day older than nineteen. The way he dressed, a pair of jeans, an untucked shirt; he was probably one of the IT guys. The times you had seen him, he never seemed to smile. He'd slip by quietly in the halls or would be standing in the elevator, watching the floor counter. The guy just didn't really seem interested with anybody around him.

You honestly hadn't thought much of him until one evening. You'd been pulling another late night when you had an urge to relieve yourself. The washrooms in the building were designed in a way that you first had to enter a closed hallway which then split into either male and female doors. Just as you neared the second door marked 'women' a voice boomed out. "Fuck her. Heh-heh. Yea, I never got 'round to calling her back." There was coughing, then, "Yeah. Yeah-yeah-yeah. Shhh. Listen. That stuff is the bomb.. oh man, I'm so fuckin' high right now."

You froze, as if caught in the headlights of a car. Panic gripped you and a wave of adrenaline was sent coursing through your veins. Whoever was talking inside the men's bathroom, you did not want to bump into after hearing that. It was just one of those split second decisions. You quietly hurried away, back down the hallway toward your escape. And just as you pushed open the door, you heard a door creak open behind you. You'd never quite gotten a good look, but as you rounded the corner and scurried off, you swear you saw the IT guy's head poking through.

Most people don't pride themselves with being prejudice, but this guy just left you with an unsavory feeling after that. He never gave you a hassle, the most of a reaction you'd gotten out of him was a casual nod of the head once in the halls; but still, you just felt on edge around him. His physical appearance doesn't help. Wide shoulders, big forearms, nearly six feet tall and you figure he weighs something like two hundred pounds; he's big but still looks quick, like a football player. He's pale looking, with a shaved head, a heavy brow, sunken cheeks, a cleft chin and dark eyes.

Last edited by kvtr; 02-01-2010 at 06:46 PM.
kvtr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2010, 09:04 PM   #3
la hotchick

la hotchick Level 4 (400+)la hotchick Level 4 (400+)la hotchick Level 4 (400+)la hotchick Level 4 (400+)la hotchick Level 4 (400+)

As I walked in the direction of my car, I thought I saw movemnt out of the corner of my eye...I glanced over in the direction it came from and my heart skipped a beat when I saw who it was...I wasn't entirely sure but it looked and sounded like a guy who I had seen around the building a few times...I had once overheard a conversation late at night some weeks ago the last time I had to work late about something that sounded like a either a drug deal or something else I wanted nothing to do with...

Suddenly I realized that maybe I had been a little too quick telling my husband that i wouldn't have any problems being here this late...not that this guy, if he was who I thought he was, had ever given me any trouble before, but there was just something about the way he always looked on those occasions when I had seen him around that gave me the creeps...probably just being paranoid because other than the converation I overheard in the bathroom the guy had never done or said anything to creep me out...still I decided to quicken my pace to get to my car as fast as I could...at least as fast as my high heels would allow me to...
Old 02-01-2010, 09:14 PM   #4
kvtr

kvtr Level 8 (800+)kvtr Level 8 (800+)kvtr Level 8 (800+)kvtr Level 8 (800+)kvtr Level 8 (800+)kvtr Level 8 (800+)kvtr Level 8 (800+)

The man hears the clicking of your heels; he's noticed you now. He whirls around, or tries to, but his arm is still partially stuck in the car window. "Hey. HEY." he calls out, voice echoing throughout the underground parking area. He waves his free hand over at you. "Over here. Gimme a hand!"

He's not wearing office clothes. The guy must've changed before leaving for the basement. He's got a pair of baggy blue jeans on, an oversized zipper hoodie with a white t-shirt underneath and a backwards fitted cap on his head. Honestly, he looks like he's straight out of school; and you have to hope that it's college. Worse though, he looks more like some punk kid you try to avoid walking by on the street. You know the type; makes you feel tense and causes your conversation with a friend to hush as you pass.

Last edited by kvtr; 02-01-2010 at 10:39 PM.
Old 02-02-2010, 11:02 AM   #5
la hotchick

Just as I am about to reach my car, the guy I caught the glimpse of calls out..."hey hey give me a hand." Oh God what can this be about I thought...I really don't want to get too close to him; he definitely looked like someone I wanted to try to avoid...but even though he looked creepy he probably really was having some kind of problem.

I took a couple steps back in his direction and called out..."What is it...what can I do for you?"
Old 02-02-2010, 01:56 PM   #6
kvtr

He finally pulls his arm free from the car window as you near him. It's a silver two-door; the model looks only a few years old. The nearest fluroscent light overhead flickers periodically casting eerie shadows. You also notice how far you've strayed from any of the security cameras and exits; but the building probably still has at least one security guard on site, you hope.

"Hey." The kid offers you a smirk. "Sorry to bother you ma'am, buuut- you, uh, mind helpin' me out?" He motions over with his head and points inside the car, pressing a finger up against the glass. There they are, sitting on the driver side seat; a set of keys and a cellphone. "I couldn't call anyone. The door down here locks if you don't have a card. I tried waving at the security camera... nothin'." He shakes his head and gives a frustrated sigh. "I thought keys had like proximity sensors built into 'em, so shit like this don't happen."

No wonder he can't manage. His arms look huge. With his sleeves rolled up you notice they're lined with bulging veins; you also see the marks where his forearms were too wide for the window. You've never actually been this close to him before. If anything, such vascularity suggest he hits the gym often or has very low body fat; if not both. That smirk on his face widens into a dumb looking grin.

"You don' mind none right? I just need someone wid' thin 'nough arms." he explains. But from the looks of it, even if you fed your entire arm, it looked like a long shot; the keys just look too far away. "Man. I thought I was fucked. See, I was thinkin' bout triggering the garage door an' running up out of the ramp.. but 'cause it's Friday an' all, the gate for entering is already locked up." It couldn't have been that late. Was it really past midnight already? "You've really saved my ass. I owe ya."

Last edited by kvtr; 02-02-2010 at 02:01 PM.
Old 02-02-2010, 08:47 PM   #7
la hotchick

As I head in his direction I see him struggling with his arm in the window of his car...he motions inside the car and asks if I can give him a hand...I see how large his arms are and think there isn't any way he could have gotten his arm through the window...so I guess he really needs the help...with my smaller slimmer arms I am able to reach through the window but I don't know if I can reach the keys or cell phone; they seem too far inside...

"I guess I can give it a shot, but I don't know if I can reach in that far," I say.

He tells me something about trying to trigger the entrance gate of the garage and about it being too late and all but I really am only half listening as I start reaching in through the window...he says something about saving his ass, but I am still concentrating on trying to reach far enough in...finally it seems as though my arm is stuck inside the window but my hand is still inches away from the keys...

"it looks like I can't quite reach them and now my arm is stuck", I say..."Do you think you could help me get my arm back out?"
Old 02-02-2010, 11:28 PM   #8
kvtr

He hovers behind you, eyeing your progress from over your shoulder. You can feel his steamy hot breath on your neck each time he exhales. The kid is getting too close. An arm, then a leg; each brush the back of your body, grazing your blouse and skirt softly.

When you ask for his help, he obliges saying, "Sure." The guy gently pries your arm free. But somethings wrong. He doesn't let go. You can see his reflection in the glass. He's staring at your ass. The curvature of the window distorts his face, dementing his features; the kid's grin looks absolutely predatory. You can feel your stomach drop; the fear is nauseating.

A hand wraps around your hair and pulls. He viciously snaps your head back so your chin raises high into the air. His other hand, the one he used to free your trapped arm, grabs at your tender throat. He squeezes it before his arm fully snakes around, clamping down on your airway. It's all happening so fast.

His body crushes into yours, flattening you into the side of the car. He's not stupid. One of his knees painfully press into your thighs; all in an attempt to keep you pinned. You'd have to struggle pretty hard to get him off of you. Maybe screaming could work. But with the oxygen supply to your brain clamped, you don't have too much time.

The kid's maneuvering doesn't stop though. With a hand still gripping your hair and an arm around your neck, he forces the side of your face into the glass, smearing some of your makeup and lipstick onto the surface. The car window is dirty and covered in a thin sheen of dust; you can feel it coat your skin, it's disgusting.

"Gunna spray me wid' mace baby? Come ooon. Let's have FUN." he hisses at you. The kid continues to mess with your head. "I'll smash yer pretty lil face through the glass." He tightens his choke hold then. "Or-" his voice takes a dangerous turn, "I get bored.. an' find every last person in yer life you looove." He doesn't sound like he's joking anymore; his tone is filled with hateful venom.

He presses his face to yours. You can see his pupils. They're fully dilated and bloodshot; his eyes look like bloody marbles. The kid is high on something. His neck and chest pound rapidly, his hearbeat is erratic. His body feels like an oven, it radiates heat.

Last edited by kvtr; 02-03-2010 at 01:06 PM.
Old 02-03-2010, 02:46 PM   #9
la hotchick

I had asked him to help me free my arm from the window, and he starts to do so, but something doesn't seem quite right...he lingers over me a bit too long; and then to my surprise he doesn't release his grip when my arm gets free...I was about to ask him to let me go when he grabs me by the back of my hair and yanks my head backward...

Oh God I thought now starting to panic...what did I just get myself into...I start trying to struggle out of his grip but he takes his other arm and twists it around my neck, tightening his grip on my throat...

I start to have to fight for breath and I know I have to do something quickly...I remember some of my self defense that I had learned...the last time someone had tried to attack me I had been able to get enough distance between us to be able to kick him a coule times and escape, but this time it was different...he was behind me and had me in his grip...he pushed my face against the glass and threatened to push me through it...I tried everything I could think of but I slowly began to realize that there was no way out...why hadn't I just kept on walking and gotten in my car...I would have been nearly home by now....

When he started threatening to hurt my family and with me in his grip with no way to escape or fight, I knew I had to give in...

As I started sobbing I said to him in a halting voice..."okay, I give up, I'll do what you say...just don't hurt me anymore."

I never thought I would ever be in this position, but I had to submit to being raped...
Old 02-03-2010, 03:28 PM   #10
kvtr

The side of his face presses further into yours when you speak. All your squirming, words and tears seem to do is further excite him. "No. See thiss," he whispers into your ear, "you don't have control of." You can feel the kid through his pants, he's hard already; probably has been since he laid eyes on you. He's already starting to gyrate his pelvis onto your ass, dry humping you with your body pressed onto the side of his car.

His grip loosens around your neck, just enough for you to gulp down a fresh breath of air. But it's fleeting and like a vice, crimps back down on your throat. He lets go of your hair but you're not any better off; his body and the car have you sandwhiched, you're still hopelessly trapped. And with that hand now free, he uses it to pull at your collar, trying to tear your blouse off; buttons and all.

He licks the side of your neck, drooling across your skin. The kid continues to kiss his way up to your jaw line, then to your earlobe, before trailing back down and ending at your collarbone. His chapped lips smear hot saliva onto you. And when he leans in far enough, the stubble of his hair rubs against the tender skin of your cheek and chin.

That hand on your shirt starts to clumsily grope at your breasts, through the material of the blouse. Pinching, tugging; there seems to be no precision involved, his technique is rough. He seems honed on making you react.

Last edited by kvtr; 02-03-2010 at 03:37 PM.
Old 02-03-2010, 11:42 PM   #11
la hotchick

He has me pressed against the car with a tight grip on my throat..I can't believe this is happening to me...I can feel his hard on as he presses it against me from behind...grinding it on to me while he breathes and salivates down my neck...

I can do nothing but stand there helplessly in fear while he feels me up and starts talking about what he is going to do to me next...
Old 02-04-2010, 04:38 AM   #12
kvtr

His arm around your neck loosens; the choking stops. It slips down the front of your body. You can finally breathe freely. But it's for naught. The hand that was prodding your chest now grips the top of your head. He's pulling your hair again. It hurts; he's clutching you by the roots and it feel like he's tearing them from your scalp. Every little movement causes pain to shoot through you.

The kid continues to molest you; your clothes do little to distract him. His free hand delves under your skirt and starts to rub your thighs. But it's the front of your panties he's after. He starts to massage your sex up and down, then in little circles. You can feel his palm and fingers through the nylon of your pantyhose and cotton lace of your panties; his skin is rough, callused and dry, it feels almost like sandpaper.

It's a horrible mix of sensations. Your stomach churns with fear; trapped by this man, you feel sick and queasy. The way he's treating you is humiliating; he uses you like a toy, to fulfill the sick fantasies that fill his head. And the stimulating, tingling pleasure of him rubbing your cunt mixes with the pain of him pulling at your hair. It's all so overwhelming.

His hand still grips your hair; he keeps your head pinned against the car door with one side of your face pressed against the glass. The kid starts to lick your face now; he tongues at your tears and sucks on your lips. Then suddenly his lips press against yours; you can feel his tongue and his teeth as drool oozes over you. He's forcing you to kiss him.

And even through all of this he continues to grind his hips into you; like some machine. His member feels huge, even through his pants. You can feel it twitch with excitement every time your ass brushes against him. Like a bad omen it hangs there, prodding you; dreadfully reminding you that your nightmare hasn't even yet begun.
Old 02-04-2010, 03:33 PM   #13
la hotchick

I feel sickened by his every touch and grope...every time he moves his hands up and down I feel an increasingly huge wave of nausea that I can barely fight down the urge to vomit. He seems to enjoy making me feel this way. I 'm so frightened and disgusted that I can't even form the words to beg or plead, but I'm also certain that it wouldn't do me any good anyway.

As I sob quietly, I feel his erect dick through his pants pressing against me from behind...it feels huge and hard. Oh God I thought what have I gotten myself into...I just hope I can get through this...but even if I do the thought of this man violating me nauseates me like nothing else ever has...that part of me is only for me to give to a man that I care about and love, not for this monster to take.

He slides his hand down the inside of my panties and begins fingering my cunt...in spite of being sickened and in pain at having my hair pulled, to my horror I feel a moistness starting in my groin...my own body was betraying me...I begin crying again as he goes on making me feel like his own personal playtoy.
Old 02-04-2010, 09:11 PM   #14
kvtr

The forced kiss is broken when your start to cry. He pulls the hand from between your legs and lets go of your hair. His body still crushes down onto you, weighing you down into the car. And before you know it, you're being manhandled again like some rag doll. His hands grip your waist and he spins you around suddenly so that you're face to face with him. His dark eyes bore into you; you've seen similar stares from men before, but this one sends shivers down your spine. He's obsessed with your body; he wants you, he needs to use you. None of your person is sacred to him.

You aren't spared an inch of space; as soon as your back is against the car, the kid forces himself onto you once more. He wedges his feet in-between yours and pushes them apart. He's sliding your high heels with his shoes, prying your legs wide open.

The hand he used on your cunt finds its way to your face. He presses down on your mouth and pinches your nose closed with his thumb. You can feel his fingers pressing into your lips, moist with your juices. The kid wants to stuff his fingers in your mouth; he's waiting until you gasp for air, for your lips to part.

His other hand is busy too. It slides along your stomach, dragging across a breast and up to your blouse's collar. His fingers grip the inside of the shirt, they feel boiling hot against your skin. Then you hear and feel the fabric give way. He tears your blouse off, ripping the thread apart; the buttons pop off one by one until he gets through to the last one.

Last edited by kvtr; 02-04-2010 at 10:01 PM.
Old 02-05-2010, 04:57 PM   #15
la hotchick

As he forces a kiss on me, I try to keep my mouth closed as much as I can because he has taken his other hand from groin and is trying to rub my own juices on my lips and inside my mouth. I'm still having to gasp for air and combined with my crying it's nearly impossible to do.

Then he starts trying to pry my legs apart and does so by forcing my feet apart...the look on his face is like a wild animal not a person and it has me motionless in fear. He wedges himself against me and I can feel his breath in my face.

He rips my blouse open and the buttons fall on the ground...he keeps on fondling and groping me up and down and there's nothing I can do except to endure the humiliation
Old 02-05-2010, 05:32 PM   #16
kvtr

When your mouth opens for that desperate breath of air, he stuffs two of his digits past your lips. Your throat immediately tenses as he starts probing the soft insides of your mouth. His fingers are too big and he's too rough; you feel like your going to gag.

Your skirt is next meanwhile. The hand that had torn your blouse now yanks the fabric around your waist viciously. You can feel it dig into your skin as he pulls; it gets tighter and tighter until it finally tears apart. The kid tosses the shredded garment to the floor atop what's left of your shirt.

Now, in nothing more than your bra, panties, hosiery and heels, your body is exposed to the elements. The cool dank air of the basement, the cold anodized steel of the car door and its glass window; your body trembles and goosebumps form along your skin.

Last edited by kvtr; 02-05-2010 at 06:48 PM.
Old 02-06-2010, 12:22 AM   #17
la hotchick

I feel as though I could vomit when he plunges his fingers inside my mouth and down my throat...then as my skirt is ripped off I feel cold and exposed as he goes on touching me in a disgustingly intimate way that no one other than my husband has ever done.

I want to scream out but can't because my breath has been cut off by his fingers...and I can't run because he has me pinned with all of his weight against the car.

I look around desparately hoping that someone else may be in the garage that will see what is happening and get me out of my ordeal, but I sob all over again when I see no one but this monster and me.

With nothing left on but my underclothes, I already feel dirty and violated.
Old 02-06-2010, 12:06 PM   #18
kvtr

He retracts the fingers from your mouth pulling with them a long thick string of your drool. You can breathe freely once more. But only for a moment. He wipes your saliva across your face using his palm to roughly smear it. It gets everything, from your chin up to your forehead; some even gets into your eyes and nostrils. Momentarily blinded, his hand presses firmly over your mouth. You struggle to suck in any air again. He's pushing your head backward. When the back of your head touches the glass window, his hand twists so that his palm grips your cheek and his fingers stay wrapped around your mouth. He keeps you pinned there tightly with your face squashed painfully into the door.

Your body betrays you again. With your warm skin against the door and air; your body shivers from the cold. Your nipples harden and the kid notices this. He can see the erect nubs of flesh poking out from under your bra. Grinning he grabs at one, tweaking it, pinching your tender nipple. With your body and head still pinned against the car, the hand that tugged painfully on your areola now slips to your belly. The kid gently rubs your skin. You can feel the dry, rough texture of his hand as he softly massages you up and down. Your abdominal muscles react and tense from his every touch.

The gentle caressing of your body is short-lived. The hand on your belly slips off your body. His attention turns to the remainder of your clothing. He hooks a finger around the front of your bra and pulls hard on the band. The straps dig painfully into your back and shoulders. It hurts and seems to drag on forever. The elastic material is tough and doesn't seem to tear. It's the metal hooks that finally give way. And as the bra comes forward and off your body, the shredded metal scratches your skin, drawing thin lines across your flesh.

There's no finesse just brute force. The kid is a monster, he can't be human; no good person would ever do this to you. Struggling wouldn't do you any good. You still can't move; not even a single inch. Your attacker grins dangerously as your bra falls to your feet. He ogles your exposed breast, gazing longingly at the soft mounds.

Last edited by kvtr; 02-06-2010 at 12:26 PM.
Old 02-06-2010, 07:58 PM   #19
la hotchick

I finally gulp in a breath of air as he pullsd his fingers out of my throat...I cough and choke as I try to catch my breath, but it's hard to stop choking. He strips off my bra fter seeing my nipples become erect in spite of myself and begins fondling and grabbing them painfully. The his hand slides down my stomach and rubs me humiliatingly again.

I can't do anything to stop him or get away as he has muy body trapped and pinned against the car...I can only endure the violation I am receiving and try not to give this monster the satisfaction of knowing how scared and humiliated I am. But no matter how hard I try to fight it down, I know he is aware of how disgusted and scared I feel.

I have only my panties on now between me and and total exposure of my body to whatever depraved ideas he has...
Old 02-07-2010, 01:21 PM   #20
kvtr

His appetite for you is veracious but your unclothing is still not over. The kid's hand grips the inside of your pantyhose along with your underwear. You can feel his knuckles brush against the soft skin of your groin. His fingers burn against your skin, making you squirm uncomfortably. He pulls your panties and hosiery down slowly, purposely making the moment last, and leaves them just bellow the curve of your ass. Every bit of you is showing now.

He explores your body one-handed; the other is still planted firmly on your mouth. The kid is gentle as he caresses you, treating you as if he were your lover. His head lowers into you. You feel his tongue lick just above one of your breasts. His lips graze you as he moves upward where he plants kisses on your neck. Every time he bucks his hips and rubs himself into you, the coarse material of his jeans brushes your clit and the lips of your pussy.

The way he's treating you drives you wild. It's overloading your senses. You feel emotionally drained. You're not prepared for what happens next. Something knocks you off balance; your feet are swept out from under you. Both of his hands slip under your arms and hoist you up along the side of the car. His fingers feel like meat hooks. And as you're pulled to the front of the car, your hip hits the side view mirror. Pain shoots through your body.

Still dangling in the air, writhing in his grip with your legs kicking, he turns you around and then drops you. You fall to the vehicle, colliding against the hood with a thud. More pain. And immediately, he's on you, pinning you down by the nape of your neck. The door had been dirty enough, but the hood is even filthier. It gets everywhere; your tits, belly, thighs.

But that's not what causes you to squirm in fear. The other hand finds itself to your bottom. He pinches a cheek roughly, painfully kneading your soft flesh. And as you grit your teeth and wince, you feel his fingers brush along the opening of your ass. He pokes the ring of your anus with a single digit, forcing it into your puckered opening.

Last edited by kvtr; 02-07-2010 at 01:25 PM.