Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Role Play Rape
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 01-09-2010, 06:16 AM   #1
superdeathbeam

superdeathbeam Level 1 (100+)superdeathbeam Level 1 (100+)
Default speed trap, rape trap (female vics wanted)

the black car waited with its lights off in the driveway. The young man in the car wasn't a cop, but that doesn't matter when people see the flashing lights. He sat there patiently in his fake cop uniform and fake cop lights on the dashboard.

He loved this game. If he pulls over a dude or some ugly bitch he ended up with a cnote usually and if it was some hot bitch well. Well she end up very sore. It would be a win win for him no matter what.

All he had to do was wait for a speeding car and on that road it was only a matter of time.

Last edited by superdeathbeam; 01-09-2010 at 05:40 PM.
superdeathbeam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2010, 11:28 PM   #2
Rin-chan
Privileged Member

Rin-chan Level 9 (900+)Rin-chan Level 9 (900+)Rin-chan Level 9 (900+)Rin-chan Level 9 (900+)Rin-chan Level 9 (900+)Rin-chan Level 9 (900+)Rin-chan Level 9 (900+)Rin-chan Level 9 (900+)

I rushed out of my home, over an hour late for work, thanks to my pice of crap alarm clock. I couldn't beleive how late I was! I was dressed in a grey blouse and matching pencil skirt that cut off before my knees. My brunette hair was tied up in a tight bun. I always hated the uniform for woking in the office. All we did was sell stuff on the phone. The people on the other line wouldnt know if we came in our PJ's.

I got into the car and the car roared to life as I raced out of my drive way. "I am sooooo late!" I growled. I pushed the petal to the floor and flew on the road, 20 miles over the speed limmit. When I passed a hidden cop car and the sirens turned on, I cussed under my breath and pulled over. "Damn it." I sighed, placeing a hand over my hazel eyes as I closed them, getting ready for a lecture and questioning.
Old 01-11-2010, 09:49 AM   #3
superdeathbeam

The man pulled the car over. He kept the siren on as he stepped out. Even though he was not a real cop he looked the part to a tee. He wore all the standard gear including a pair of avatars and a gun at his side.

As he got closer to take a good look at this one. A very hot brunette. He was starting to get hard thinking about how her face would look when she's screaming no. His eyes scanned over the blouse once and then once again. He tried to get a slight preview before hand. His eyes quickly went to her face.

"Maam what reason do you have for going so fast?" he pulled his shades down trying to intimidate her as he asked.
Old 01-11-2010, 09:50 PM   #4
Rin-chan
Privileged Member

Rin-chan Level 9 (900+)Rin-chan Level 9 (900+)Rin-chan Level 9 (900+)Rin-chan Level 9 (900+)Rin-chan Level 9 (900+)Rin-chan Level 9 (900+)Rin-chan Level 9 (900+)Rin-chan Level 9 (900+)

I dropped my hand from my face and tried to smile. "Im sorry officer, I'm just very late for work. I was trying to rush." I knew how stupid I sounded. Like speeding would take time away and make me on time. Ha.

"Please officer, this is my first offence, can I just go?" I asked with hopeful eyes.
Old 01-11-2010, 10:37 PM   #5
superdeathbeam

The fake cop pushed his glasses up to cover his eyes. He had to admit she had a cure smile. If he was a good man he might let her go. Unfortunately for her he wasn't.

"Show me your drivers license."
Old 01-11-2010, 10:38 PM   #6
superdeathbeam

Simple question how do you PM someone.
Old 01-12-2010, 12:03 AM   #7
Rin-chan
Privileged Member

I sighed. My hope drained out of my heart. I reached over and grabbed my purse. I dug through it for a minute. Where was my wallet? It had to be in here! I always had it! Crap. Im my haste to get out o the house I must have left it at home.

"Uhh...officer?" I tried to put on the best smile I could. "I seam to have...uh...miss-placed my wallet and it has my Licence. Funny huh?" I chuckled nervously.

(To PM someone, click their name if they are in a "RP mode" I guess you could call it, like how we are now, and then a drop down thing will apear and it should have "Send a Private Message to ______" )

Last edited by Rin-chan; 01-12-2010 at 12:06 AM.
Rin-chan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2010, 12:17 AM   #8
superdeathbeam

The man tried really hard not to smile. This was to easy. He put his hand on his gun just so she could see that he was prepared.

"Turn off your vehicle and step out of the car maam."
Old 01-12-2010, 12:24 AM   #9
Rin-chan
Privileged Member

I sighed, a little frusterated at myself and the cop. I turned off my car, as told, and stepped out of the car. I saw his gun and I got a little tence. He wouldnt use that, would he? I wasnt resisting or anything.

"Officer, this is a missunderstanding! I just left my wallet at home, thats all. If you would just let me go to my home, I can run in and grab it." I begged, not beleiveing that this was happening to me.
Old 01-12-2010, 12:38 AM   #10
superdeathbeam

"I can't let someone going 20 over the speed limit go especially one who doesn't have her drivers license.". He made her go towards the trunk of her car.
"Put your hands on the car slowly."
Old 01-12-2010, 12:44 AM   #11
Rin-chan
Privileged Member

I groaned and followed him to the back of the car. Every time a car passed by, it made my cheeks flush red. A couple cars even honked. I slowly placed my hands on the back of the car like I was told. This was so...ugh, there was no word to discribe it!
Old 01-12-2010, 12:55 AM   #12
superdeathbeam

He grabbed her one hand and cuffed it behind her back and grabbed her other hand and did the same. Since she was cuffed he thought he could get a little sample of her body. He started to pat her down but whenever his hands went over her ass or her breasts he cupped them getting a good preview of them in his head.
Old 01-12-2010, 01:03 AM   #13
Rin-chan
Privileged Member

It didnt seam right for me to have hand cuffs. I was only going over the speed limmet right? Well there was the fact that I didnt have my License either. When you started to pat me and rubbed my ass, I tenced. I knew it was just a cop thing, but when you cupped my breasts I turned to look at you.

"Hey, I know your a cop, but you dont need to linger there." I said
Old 01-12-2010, 01:36 AM   #14
superdeathbeam

The cop smiled at her evily. He didn't say a word as he forced her to into the back seat. The back was sectioned off from the front with durable wire mesh. The back doors didn't have any ways to unlock it from the inside so when he closed it she was stuck in there. He went to the front of the car and Turned off his lights. He was very happy with his catch. He turned back to see her through the mesh and he gave her a creepy smile.
Old 01-12-2010, 09:07 AM   #15
Rin-chan
Privileged Member

I was practicly pushed into the back seat with a grunt. I thought cops were suposed to be nicer to women if they didnt resist. I sat up straighter in the seat and watched as you got into the car, smiling at me. It was a really creepy smile. It sent shivers down my spine and I decided to look out the window.
Old 01-12-2010, 09:16 AM   #16
superdeathbeam

The man decided to go to the abandoned house out in the woods. It would be easy to get there since they were already out of town. It took about a 10 minute drive to get out to the house. He didn't say a word the entire time till they got to the house. When the finally arrived he turned around and gave her the same creepy smile and said
"We finally made it bitch."
Old 01-12-2010, 09:58 PM   #17
Rin-chan
Privileged Member

You turned onto a road that I knew wasnt the way to the station. "Hey! Where are we going?" I ask you. You dont answer. "Helloooo?" I ask and huff back into my seat, giving up. This place gave me the creeps...and so did you.

We made it to an old house and I gulped. What were we doing here? "We finaly Made it bitch." You said with that creepy smile again.

My throat tightened and made me choke out a supirsed "What?" This was not good.
Old 01-13-2010, 12:52 AM   #18
superdeathbeam

The man got out and opened the back. He grabbed her by her hair and dragged her out of the car with a sharp pull. When she fell onto the dirt road pain shot into her whole back. He quickly shut the door above her body laying there. Hair still in hand he pulled her up and smashed her into the side of the car.
"Have you ever been made someone's bitch. BITCH.". He grabbed his baton with his other free hand and pointed it in her face.
Old 01-13-2010, 09:10 AM   #19
Rin-chan
Privileged Member

I let aout a suprised scream as I was dragged out by my hair and dropped so carelessly on the hard ground. The land caused everything to hurt, but mostly my back. Mostly because the rocks scattered there by the car were really sharp. I could feel burning on my back and knew I was either bleeding, or really close to.

"Have you ever become someone's bitch, BITCH?" you growled at me after slamming my head into the side of the car. I realized a little to late, that this man wasnt a cop. My whole body trembled and my eyes filled with tears. "Please let me go!" I sobbed, begging and trembleing.
Old 01-13-2010, 10:52 PM   #20
superdeathbeam

He loved when they begged. He loved to pretend they were begging for more.
"please let me go" turned to "please give me Dick."
"I'll give you Dick right after I see how you suck." He too the baton in his hands and jammed it into her mouth.
"Suck it bitch. Suck on it like it was a fucking Dick you slut." he screamed out.