Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Role Play Rape
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 01-23-2007, 06:40 PM   #1
shortnplump

shortnplump has initial reputation
Default First Role Play....."Pinned down by his Huge Weight"

Kate was an attractive twenty-something student nurse, she exuded confidence in every step she took and loved the thought of being respected in her career.

A little under 5'0" tall and weighing 9st, she was quite compact...her long brown hair and lightly sun-tanned skin suited her.

The day had begun in its usual manner, gym, breakfast then work....it was whilst she was at work, that her life was about to dramatically change.

She did'nt notice the man watching her, he'd been watching her everyday for months and knew her every step and routine like he knew the back of his hand.

He stood in the shadows watching her, beads of sweat gently trickling down his forehead. He must have weighed over 20 st, his huge fleshy gut overhung the enormous waist of his trousers. His shirt stretched tightly across his emmense chest, his breathing rapid and excited.
Old 01-23-2007, 08:16 PM   #2
shortnplump

14 views and nobody is biting?

Come on guys, this is open to any of you.....

Make me take it!
Old 01-24-2007, 04:52 AM   #3
devilinauniform

Default from the mans view

my appointment with the doctor made it easy for me to pass security at the hospital, and make my way afterwards to the shared staff and public canteeen. There I waited, it would be lunch time soon, and to blend in I started to stuff my face with several burgers and fries, chewing each mouth full as i contemplated my next move next, the minutes and seconds ticking by until the moment I knew Kate would come in for her break.
Old 01-24-2007, 04:54 AM   #4
devilinauniform

there she, and doesn't she look hot in her tight white uniform, her breasts pressing against the material, her legs covered in white nylon, little white threatre shoes on her feet, she looks hot!
Old 01-24-2007, 05:00 AM   #5
devilinauniform

watching where she sits, I observe her, sat alone, nibbling on her salad, twenty feet away from me, hardly another soul in the canteen, prefect. I get up and carry my tray towards the hatch, and then as i pass her table, I stop, staggering on my feet, the tray crashing to the floor as I clutch my chest, my face contorted in make believe agony as i collapse to the floor.
Kate is instantly on her feet, a look of shock and horror on her face, but at the same time, she knows what to do.
She reaches down, trying to help me, checking my breathing as I pretend to gasp for air. She shouts for someone to call for assistance, and as the minutes tick by she goes into the basic life support drills, the feel of her soft hands on me, the closeness of her breath, all excites me
Old 01-24-2007, 05:03 AM   #6
devilinauniform

the orerlies struggle to get me onto the trolley, but many hands make light work, and soon i am been rushed to the ER, kate not leaving my side, reassuring me as the trained doctors take over, checking me, testing me, and deciding that my over excited heart rate meant i may be due an attack, not realising it was all down to the thoughts rushing through my head.
Old 01-24-2007, 05:04 AM   #7
devilinauniform

The next part of my plan is complete, they admit me to the hospital for observation, my medical insurance ensuring i get a private room, and now i wait, keeping my fingers crossed that the final part of my plan will fall into place
Old 01-24-2007, 05:06 AM   #8
devilinauniform

I watch the clock, the minutes now pass slowly as i wait and wait, but then, at a little after 5.00pm, there is a knock on the door and it opens, a familar face poking through. So, she has come to check on me!
Old 01-24-2007, 05:15 AM   #9
devilinauniform

'Hi' she says' Just want to check if you are OK, you really gave me a scare in the canteen'
'Oh, your the nurse who saved my life' I said, 'Please come in so I can say that you properly'.
Kate comes into the room closing the door behind her. my cock is already swelling with the thoughts of what I want to do to that sweetbody.
I invite her to sit down next to the bed in the bedside chair, as i struggle to control my desires
Old 01-24-2007, 05:19 AM   #10
devilinauniform

Then i move, for someone so fat and obese, my thick porky arm shoots out, my oversize hand grabbing her neck, choking her as i pull her face towards mine, a look of sheer horror and surprise combined, a real rabbit in the headlights.
'I've wanted you for months' I whisper to her' You scream or so much as make any noise and I'll snap your neck like a fucking twig' My hand tighening to show that despite the fat, i was still a man of considerable strength' Nod your head if you understand you bitch'
Wide eyed with terror Kate nods her head
Old 01-24-2007, 05:22 AM   #11
devilinauniform

I move to sit on the bed, my hand never leaving kates throat, my eyes taking in her beauty, highlighted even more for me by the terror running through her mind
I raise her to her feet and manouvre her around pushing her back onto the bed
'I'm going to let go off you now, but just one move and it will be your last, do you understand, do you really understand'
With tears running down her face, Kate nods again.
Pushing her down onto the bed, I move my face to hers
Old 01-24-2007, 08:34 PM   #12
shortnplump

I only went into the room to check on him, he'd given me a shock collapsing as he did. I felt sorry for him, he looked so lonely.
I'd noticed how overweight he was, I never felt that he was a threat...he did'nt give off that vibe. When he told me to come into the room, I did without hesitation...I had'nt even told anyone I was going to see him, as I was now off duty.
Old 01-24-2007, 08:39 PM   #13
shortnplump

He moved so quickly and without warning, the grip around my throat was vice like. I froze, I could see the power in his eyes. He commanded that I obey him. I nodded, I could feel tears rolling down my cheeks and my body had started to shake uncontrollably through fear.
"P-please, I only wanted to make sure y-you were ok" I stammered with fear.
Old 01-24-2007, 08:44 PM   #14
shortnplump

He forcefully pushed me down onto the bed, my skirt riding up as he did so, exposing my thighs and a fraction of my tight pink lips. He lumbered towards the door, his huge frame wobbling with each step. I watched helplessly as he reached out with his enourmous podgy hand and locked the door, denying me my freedom. I tried to scream out, but the fear had silenced me as I watched him turn around and face me.
Old 01-24-2007, 09:52 PM   #15
shortnplump

His clothes straining under the pressure of his bulk, the buttons on his shirt pulled tight. His pants skin tight, I could see the bulging outline of his manhood. His cock appeared huge and his balls even bigger, all stuffed dressed to the left. A huge, overhanging gut just protruding below his shirt, I could hear his heavy, laboured breathing. His eyes were fixed on my breasts and wicked gring on his lips.....I was frozen to the spot.......
Old 01-25-2007, 05:10 AM   #16
devilinauniform

I look at you as you lay there on the bed, my cock like pink steel in my pnts, throbbings, aching for you. The sight of the tears running down your face adding all the time ot my excitment.
I clamber onto the bed, my breathing rapid with the exertion and excitment. My mouth moves to yours forcing in my tongue. Probbing your mouth with it as the smell of my foul breath fills your nostrils.
My hands paw at your uniform, reaching ofr the buttons, my fingers too fat to nimbly undo the buttons in my excitment, and instead I rip open the material exposing your glorious breasts, hidden behind a lacy white bra.
Old 01-25-2007, 05:14 AM   #17
devilinauniform

I push myself up, admiring the smooth half hidden tit flesh which i knew i would soon be sucking on,biting on, licking on, using for my pleasure. Your hands move up to try to cover yourself, but i deliver a stinging slap across your face, growling a warning to you then as you sob, I pull your handds away, pinning them above you with one hand, pushing down with my weight on you so you can't move even an inchs whilst with the other hand i move to your bra, tugging at it, pulling hard, until the material gives way and your breasts spill out
Old 01-25-2007, 05:19 AM   #18
devilinauniform

My mouth moves immediatley to those mounds of flesh, eager to take in your stiffening nipples. I lower my head, clamping my mouth around one, sucking in the soft flesh, nipping the nipple hardwith my teeth causing a cry of pain to escape your lips, as I feed on your charms.
My free hand moves down, as i move my enormous bulk over you,, the weight pressing you deeper into the mattress, rucking up the hem of your uniform even more. Thick, podgy fingers scrabbling between your thighs, probbing your tight sex, pushing deep into you, feeling your pussy, making it wet as i toy with you.
Old 01-25-2007, 05:27 AM   #19
devilinauniform

My mouth moves from your neck to your neck, sucking in and leaving a trail of love bites around it, as my fat fingers continue to stretch your tight pussy. Feeling your juices start to flow as i play with you. Then i pull away, heaving my self from the bed, and look down upon you. Taking in your tear stained face, the neck covered with my marks, your breasts glistening with my saliva and my teeth marks a vivid red against them, your thighs splayed open, your sex lips swollen in reaction to my probing and toying.
Old 01-25-2007, 05:29 AM   #20
devilinauniform

I undress quickly, standing before you naked, my huge cock standing stiff, a thick mass of black hairs around it. You look at my obese body and shudder, overhangs of fat hanging down from my body, how could a man let himself get like that you think, is this why he has to rape, no woman could want him next to her.