Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Role Play Rape
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 05-02-2009, 04:43 PM   #1
the savage
Privileged Member

the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Default Blackmail redux (victim required)

Groaning, I push my chair back from my desk. My eyes swivel around my office. The corner office that took me far too long to get. But it doesn't matter, I've been stealing from the company for almost 5 years now. A literal pile of money salted away for when I retire. And I am thinking about doing that soon. Managing the books for a major corporation, while ensuring that you aren't caught is incredibly stressful. And while I'm not old, only mid thirties, it's gotten too wearing for me. There's only one more thing I really want before I go. Her.

I hired her 5 years ago out of college as decoration for the office. Thinking that she would be willing to sleep with me for advancement. But for some unknown reason, she has refused. Even though she has been gunning for the top since she got here. She wants my job. Of course, her attitude has allowed for unexpected cover. If my crimes are ever discovered, the books and accounts point to her. And I'll get off free and clear.

I definitely think it is time to go. My parting gift to myself is to finely get what I want. Late friday, I know she is still out there, even though everybody else is gone. I call her into my office, preparing to move on her.
Old 05-04-2009, 06:44 PM   #2
stupid_girl

stupid_girl Level 4 (400+)stupid_girl Level 4 (400+)stupid_girl Level 4 (400+)stupid_girl Level 4 (400+)stupid_girl Level 4 (400+)

This job wasn't quite what I had in mind when I graduated. I knew I was capable of so much more in this company than I was being given the chance to do. It was until after I was hired that I realized that I wasn't hired for my resume, even though I knew it was an impressive one. I was hired for my looks. It wasn't the first time it happened. It's actually how I got myself through university. It is amazing what a guy will tip a bartender if he thinks there is even the slightest chance he might get some action from her.

I also knew though why I hadn't really gone anywhere in this company. The same guy that hired me for my tits and ass was the same guy in charge of me moving up and he was the same guy that had made advances on me in the past. I knew he wanted to slep with me. I knew I would be making more money and in a better position if I woud just give in, but I wasn't going to self myself out like that. Besides, it was his job I wanted anyways.

Getting the call that I was to go to your office on a Friday, late in the day wasn't uncommon. Usually you woud just pile a little work on me, frustrated that I hadn't given in yet again. The only difference this time is that you caught me just as I was geting up to leave, and like most nights I was the last one still around.

I knocked on your door and waited for your response, I listened, and when I got it I open the door and look you confidently in the eyes. "Yes Sir, what can I do for?"
That's the way I come through...

Tight jeans, perky C's - making you go...
All the people on the street know...
Iced out, lit up - make the kids go...
All the people in the club know...

Just a rich skank, filled up like a sperm bank...
Grab my hair and fuck me 'till I pass out...
stupid_girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2009, 12:38 AM   #3
the savage
Privileged Member

the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

The first thought that pops into my head when you ask what you can do, is that you can drop to your knees and suck me off. But I suppress that urge, knowing that it will only tip my hand. Besides from the way that my eyes roam up and down your body should make it pretty clear what I really want. That and all the times that I have asked you out, hoping that you'd finally see the light, that fucking me is the only way you'll get anywhere. No such luck. Which is why I have resorted to these measures. 15, 20 minutes tops and I'll finally be fucking you. So what if I have to rape you to do it.

"Come in and sit down, I need to talk to you about something." Dropping my voice to a near conspiratorial whisper, "I have just discovered that somebody has been stealing from the company."
Old 05-06-2009, 06:29 PM   #4
stupid_girl

stupid_girl Level 4 (400+)stupid_girl Level 4 (400+)stupid_girl Level 4 (400+)stupid_girl Level 4 (400+)stupid_girl Level 4 (400+)

I look at you noticably confused. I have ben straight as an arrow the whole, entire time I have been here and I know that it isn't me. But that is why I am confused, knowing it couldn't be me only makes me wonder what the it is of my business and why you need to talk to me about it. I approach your desk and have a seat in the leather chair, crossing my legs like a proper woman. With the same look still covering my face I have to ask, "Some one is stealing from the company?" An obvious tone of surprise in my voice as you know full well that I have no reason to be concerned with this finding. "What...why do you have to talk to me?"

Your eyes look me up and down, undresing me. This used to really get under my skin but I have learned to deal with it now and for the most part I don't even really notice anymore. Your eyes start at the bottom, an expensive looking pair of black, patent leather pumps with a modest 3-inch heel, leading up my well formed calves, tightly wrapped in black thigh-high stockings. You always liked to think that I went without panties or a wore a g-string or something, but today I was actually wearing a pair of black boy cut panties with the word PRINCESS in pale pink across the ass, I hated the idea of being expossed accidentally. A well-fited white blouse, and you could just see a hint of the lace trim on my white bra beneeth it.

Old 05-06-2009, 07:16 PM   #5
the savage
Privileged Member

As my eyes roam up your body, starting at your heels and running all the way up to your face, I am thinking of five minutes into the future. When I will finally have you bent over that desk. I cross my legs, trying to keep my sudden erection from showing. "What does it have to do with you?" I pause blowing out some air, like I am having trouble believing what I am about to say. Like it is really cutting me up inside. It's all a lie. All I can think about is how you would look splayed out beneath me. "I have traced the money and I know who it is." Locking my eyes onto yours. "It started disappearing when you came to work here. And I know that it is you who have been taking it." I run my fingers through my hair, "And as much as I like you, I think I have to report this."
Old 05-07-2009, 09:29 AM   #6
stupid_girl

My hand flips up and knocks your hand away from my hair. "You have traced it to me? Are you fucked?" I have always managed to remain prety calm at your constant advances never really wanting to anger you but this was an unexoected turn that I wasn't ready for. You looked at me surpirsed at my reaction, you didn't know I was capable of a rection like that and you like it. You know we are alone in the office. It's 4:30 now and the cleaning crew doesn't get here to nearly one. I could make all the nois in the world and no one would here me. I might even be a little more fun than you anticipated.

Old 05-07-2009, 01:22 PM   #7
the savage
Privileged Member

My eyes close to little slits as you knock my hand away from your hair. All I ever wanted to do was to fuck you, and even now ypu resisting my advances. But it isn't going to matter, either you are going to bend over that desk willingly or I am going to force you over it. Honestly I don't know which option I am hoping for more. "Yes it is you, and I have the documents to prove it." Reaching into my top drawer, I pull out the carefully falsified reports and fling them at you. They hit you in the face because you are unable to react in time. "There's the proof, now I am going to give you two options, one storm out of this office denying everything and spend the next 10 years in jail. Or two, strip completely naked for me and let me fuck you."
Old 05-07-2009, 02:27 PM   #8
stupid_girl

I don't even look at the documents because to me it really doesn't matter what they say. I know damn well that I have taken nothing from this company. I also know that if you have documents indicating that I have stolen anything that you have made them up, consequently if there is money missing it is likely to have been you who took it. I grip the pages in my hand tightly trying to surpress my anger at having been accused like this. But you givng me those options makes it even harder for me to stay calm. You're trying to blackmail me? Are you kidding?

Option A: Prison for no reason, Option B: Let you fuck me...How about option C? I throw the documents right back into your face and they do hit you in the face as you realy weren't expecting such a reaction. "How about I expose you for the lieing bastard you are? How about I tell everyone the sexual harrssment I have had to deal with from you since day one? How about that?" My attitude is completely defiant and you know that nothing is going to come easy when it comes to me.

Old 05-07-2009, 02:37 PM   #9
the savage
Privileged Member

Sotly at first I start to laugh. A mild chuckle that is barely audible. It quickly grows to a great booming belly laugh. Echoing around the room, sound harsh and insane even to my own ears. It must be extremely unsettling to you. I hold up the paper, waving it in victory. "I've got my proof, where's yours?" But I have made up my mind, you aren't leaving this room until I fuck you, even if I have to beat you to get it. I had the chair in the office for just this type of occassion. There is no obstructions between us. Without warning, still laughing, I lunge from my chair into you. Sending the both of us crashing backwards to the floor. My hands press down on your shoulders, holding you beneath me.
Old 05-07-2009, 04:34 PM   #10
stupid_girl

With your entire weight crashing down upon me there isn't much I can do to fend you off. I am by no means a large or impossing figure and with the element of surpirise in your favour there is next to nothing I can do. But reality won't stop me from reacting, I try to struggle. Your body resting on top of mine with you hands pinning my shoulders to the floor. I scream out wildly, "Get the fuck off of me!!!" Even as you plan is underway I am defiant. There is a fight, a will within me that you will enjoy breaking and you can barely contain yourself.

My hands flail around at your face trying to make an impact but for the most part they all miss. Even the ones that do connect with you face don't have much in the way of power behind them and are easily shrugged off. You decide that I might be easier to subdue if you move your hands from my shoulders. In a quick, single motion you move your hands from my shoulders to grabbing my wrists. In heart beat I go from trying to attack your face to having my hand pinned on the floor. "Who the fuck do you think you are?" I scream at you as if the reality of it all has yet to set in.

Old 05-07-2009, 04:53 PM   #11
the savage
Privileged Member

I don't respond to your shouted question, because it doesn't seem to need an answer. Besides, it pretty apparent, I am the guy who will be raping you in a matter of moments. I bring your hands together, pinning them down with just one hand. The other flies to my collar, yanking off my tie. I use the strong silk to wrap and bind your wrists. My hands now free, I let them roam down your squirming body, pinning you down with my weight. Slowly, one button at a time I open your blouse. Then my hands run up your legs. Loving the feel of the black stockings beneath my palms. That and the soft, warm thigh. My lips crush against yours, I can taste your fruity lip gloss. Taking your lower lip in my teeth and making a small sawing motion with them. Hands disappearing under your skirt, tracing around the edge of your panties. Boy shorts, your ass probably looks great in them, but I had hope for a thong, or maybe even commando, so I could mock you for wanting it.
Old 05-07-2009, 05:44 PM   #12
stupid_girl

I hate the way your hands feel against my skin, the way your fingers trace along the edges of my thigh-highs and panties. I watch as your eyes move over my breasts. My white blouse now wide open, completely unbuttoned and expossing my tits, covered by my bra. You can see it now, almost as sexy as you had imagined. White satin with white lace trim and lace straps. You're not sure how much of the appearance of my tits the bra itself is responsible for and you can't wait to find out.

I can almost see the dissapointment in your eyes as you trace the outline of the boy-cut panties. But the dissapointment is quichly covered by your feeling that I am even more innocent than you had thought. You had believed this entire time that I was nothing more than a stuck up little bitch that wanted nothing to do with you. Which while true was not the entire story. I was as innocent as I seemed. You had believed that I was the kind of slut that would where one of these business skirts, a just-above knee length pencil skirt without panties at all, because you thought that after work I was in factg a whore. You were so wrong on that front.

Old 05-07-2009, 11:08 PM   #13
the savage
Privileged Member

Smiling, as my fingers hook the top of your panties. Slowly starting to roll them down your legs. Pushing them down to your knees. If you are not a whore, there is a chance that you are a virgin, which would make this even sweeter. Slowly I run my tongue over your face, trying to be a disgusting as possible to you. Making you know that you have no choice in this matter and that I will do whatever I please with you. Reaching down I unzip my fly, freeing my cock. I trace its head around the soft lace of your bra. Biting my lip in pleasure, small beads of sweat forming on my forehead. "I'm going to give you one last chance, before this gets ugly. Suck me off."
Old 05-08-2009, 04:27 PM   #14
stupid_girl

My panties rolled down, resting around my knees and my tits barely covered by my bra as I struggle. You hold your cock in your hand slowly jerking it off, getting it harder and harder. I watch it throb in front on my face. Periodically, you slap my tit with it. I am so disgusted by the idea of giving myself to you that you can almost ell without me saying anything that no matter what you threaten me with there is nothing that will make me willing. "Well bitch, you gunna suck my cock?"

I let out a loud frustrated scream as my struggles to free my wrists from your grasp and fight back go nowhere. "No I will not suck your fucking cock!!!" I scream back at you at the top of my lungs. I then spit at you, a ture girl spit and it just sprays rather than shooting in any specific direction.

Old 05-08-2009, 07:26 PM   #15
the savage
Privileged Member

I shrug, in response to both your shouted words and the worthless drops of spit that speckle my cheeks. "Fine, I'll just rape you then. I was just going to have you suck it hard." My eyes look down at teh throbbing member in my hand. A cruel smile spreads across my face, "And look, it's ready to go, and that was your last chance to make sure that it didn't hurt."

My hands grab the hem of your skirt, yanking it up above your hips. With your panties around your knees and skirt up above your hips, I get a great look at your pussy. The goal that I had pursued for almost three years. I groan deeply and nearly spurt across your chest, just thinking about the frustration that is going to end soon. Forcing your thigh apart with my knees, shuddering at the feeling of nylon against my legs. God I have wanted this for so long, that I can barely contain myself. Even though I am not full hard, I slam inside you. Taking what I have wanted for so long.
Old 05-08-2009, 07:43 PM   #16
stupid_girl

As your knees force my thighs to spread apart, allowing you to get inbetween them where you want to be, my panties stretch and then slide down my legs until they are wrapped around my ankles. This gives you the illusion that I have wrapped my legs around you. You know this, but think to yourself for just a moment that maybe I do want it - I just want it hard.

My pussy is dry when you press the head of your cock between perfectly smooth lips. Not that, nor your not being totally erect are going to stop. You fight your cock into me and your office is again filled with a wicked shrill. This scream not so much of pain, but of protest that you have pressed yourself into my most intimate place. You realize that I am not a virgin, as there was no cherry popping but that doesn't mean the my cunt isn't wonderfully tight for your pleasure.

Old 05-08-2009, 09:02 PM   #17
the savage
Privileged Member

I hadn't expected you to be a virgin. Someone who looks as good as you would never make it this long without giving it up a few times. Your legs are forced around me by the constraints of your clothes, stocking rubbing against my sides. WHile you weren't a virgin, your cunt wraps around my shaft tight. Much tighter than I had expected. And it only gets snugger as my shaft becomes fully hard, expanding inside you.

I reach up, and pull the straps of your bra down, finally exposing your tits. My eyes trace around them. "I knew you weren't a virgin. Just another common whore. Probably gave it up to your professors in order to get your grades." As I finish that sentence I start to slam forward, finally raping you. My cock slides almost completely out of you before slamming forward again. Balls deep inside.
Old 05-09-2009, 10:04 AM   #18
stupid_girl

With the first thrust another scream escaped my mouth, a pain filled scream as your forcefully fill my cunt. I am so thight that when you try to pull back it feels as though I gripping you deep, trying to suck you back in. Who are you to argue with with you percieve my body to want you thrust back into my violently. Accompanied with the scream this time is a tear. Both my eyes well with tears but the first one falls from my left eye. You don't know if it is from shame, fear or the pain but then again you don't care either. That little wet trail down my cheek only makes this better for you.

As you begin to establish a pace, still keeping my hands pinned, you feel you balls slapping up against me. A pleasent little addition to the sensations you are currently feeling. My head rolls to the side and you can see the pain in my eyes. I am so exhausted from fighting to free my hands and get out from under you that I don't have enough to adequately fight back now. This makes it easier for you to enjoy taking me.

Old 05-11-2009, 12:59 AM   #19
the savage
Privileged Member

I'm grunting in pleasure with each thrust, each new violation of your body. Wrapped around me like it was made for me. So tight, so perfect. Your head lolls slightly to the side and I can see the tears leaving tracks of wetness, with a little touch of mascara on your cheeks. My eyes track down your body. Watching as your tits jiggle and bounce with each thrust. Freed from your bra they are free to move with me. I lick my lips as I stare at them, I want to grope them, but can't. I need to keep you pinned down. I will have to make do with the feel of yoyr warm pussy clenching around me, your legs wrapped against my sides. "Just take what you want. that has always been my philosophy. And I wanted you."
Old 05-11-2009, 05:15 PM   #20
stupid_girl

I feel your cock deeply pentrating me, I can feel it throbbing and swelling inside me. It has gotten bigger, seemingly with each thrust since you entered me. Now though, you seem to have reached your full size and my lips are stretched painfully around your cock. My pussy is not yet wet, if I am lucky it will get there out of reflex and protective instinct but until then it is only causing me increased pain. Pain which only turns you on more. The louder I scream, the harder you thrust into me it seems.

Ashamed of myself for letting you get on top of me and not being strong enough to fight you off makes the tears flow even faster. I turn my face away, unable to bare the idea of you looking into my face, and thought of looking at you is almost sickening. The only thing going through my head other than the shame and pain is the desire for you to just get this over with, get what you need and get off of me. Somehow, I haven't figured out yet that I am not going to be that lucky.