Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Role Play Rape
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 01-05-2007, 09:38 PM   #21
Luke rape stalker
or Jekyll and Hyde

Luke rape stalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Luke rape stalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Luke rape stalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Luke rape stalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Luke rape stalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Luke rape stalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Luke rape stalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Luke rape stalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Luke rape stalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Luke rape stalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Luke rape stalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

"good" i say and laugh. I wait a little time and enjoy your desperate.
Suddenly i kick your feets away and let you fall down to the soil, i step over you and look in your face. I see the pain from your fall, i see the fear of what comes next. I kneel down on your belly, lay the knife near your head. Then i grab with both hands your sluttish green top and tear it. What a sight greets me! Your perfect tits in a black lace bra, the shreds of your top at your shoulders - hot!! I take your tits in both hands and fondle them. After a while my hand goes to your cups and... JERK. You hear the sound of tearing fabric. I´ve torn your favorite bra. I take the knife back and slide the cold blade over your tits, paint circles around, move it left and right over your nipples.
Then i get up, step with one feet between your tits "Legs apart cute slut!" i command. You obey. I step between your legs, kneel between them, and take my huge cock. "Ok slut... now you get it!" i say, lay down, place the knife at your throat and push my cock in your pussy.
You body explode in pain, with every thrust i go deeper. I feel the burning pain as my dick force his way inside your dry cunt. How i love this feeling.
Luke rape stalker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2007, 09:22 PM   #22
roxie16

roxie16 has initial reputation

i fall and i let out a cry and i look at u tears falling i feel u rear my top and i cry as u fondle me and i cry more as u tear my bra that i loved so much i scream as u start to fuck me
roxie16 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2007, 12:03 PM   #23
Luke rape stalker
or Jekyll and Hyde

Luke rape stalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Luke rape stalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Luke rape stalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Luke rape stalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Luke rape stalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Luke rape stalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Luke rape stalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Luke rape stalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Luke rape stalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Luke rape stalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Luke rape stalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

"shut the fuck up cute slut!" i say and slap your face. Then i put my hand over your mouth and fuck you harder, with every thrust your body pushed down in the mattress.
After e eternity i feel my orgasm coming closer, i stop my thrusts. "one move bitch and you´re death!" i say and press the knife more at your throat
Old 01-10-2007, 09:44 PM   #24
roxie16

i stop as soon as i am slaped and i feel my self tense up and i started shaking as i feel the knife at my throat! i feel a rear come doen my chhek
Old 01-10-2007, 09:59 PM   #25
Luke rape stalker
or Jekyll and Hyde

your helpless face and your fear push me over the edge. Now i´m unstopable, brutal i thrust my hard cock in your cunt, in and out again and again, my hand goes under your chin, push your head hard as i can back in your neck. Then it happends, i feel my orgasm, i feel my cum shot deep inside your sexy body. I plug my cock deep as possible in you. The knife still at your throat. Its a hot sight, the blade at your soft skin
Old 01-10-2007, 10:01 PM   #26
roxie16

i whimper as i feel u cum i give a slight cry as i feel ur hand on my chin,i am cryin hard
Old 01-10-2007, 10:10 PM   #27
Luke rape stalker
or Jekyll and Hyde

i lay down on you, you feel my dick getting limp, you feel my breath at your hair, you smell my sweat. You´re a rape victim, your life will never be the same. After a eternity i get up from your abused body, step near the bed, grab your hair and pull your head to me. "Now cute slut... clean my cock!!" i command and hold my wet cock at your lips
Old 03-03-2007, 09:15 PM   #28
roxie16

I try to push u away and i cry as i try to push u away but u slap me hard as i try to push u one last time
Old 03-04-2007, 02:14 AM   #29
Luke rape stalker
or Jekyll and Hyde

SLAP again i backhanded your face as you try to push me away. I´m getting anger. I put the knife back, grab the shreds of your torn top with both hands and lift you up from the bed, push you backwards to the wall, your feet barely touch the ground. WHACK the impact against the wall takes your breath away. My hand goes under your chin push your head up, then i come closer. You feel my breath in your face. "You don´t understand cute slut.... you belong to me... i can do whatever i want to your sluttish body. You can be lucky if i let you go when i´m ready with you." i whisper, pull your jaw down and force my tongue into your mouth. You taste so sweet, with my other hand i grab between your legs and knead your cunt.

nice to see you back!!