Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Role Play Rape
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 01-11-2009, 10:54 PM   #21
rapeontheroad78
Banned

rapeontheroad78 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rapeontheroad78 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rapeontheroad78 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rapeontheroad78 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rapeontheroad78 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rapeontheroad78 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rapeontheroad78 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rapeontheroad78 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rapeontheroad78 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rapeontheroad78 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rapeontheroad78 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to rapeontheroad78
Red face

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rin-chan View Post
I gasp as you play around with my pussy. You kiss my neck and that causes me to blush. You leave my side and sit down. You tell me to shake my ass and I hesitate for a moment but move my ass for your enjoyment.
very nice baby very nice I say as you get suppor ready as you bring my steak I grab you ass and say "I'll have some of that afterwards baby, NOW EAT BITCH!!"
rapeontheroad78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2009, 08:37 AM   #22
Rin-chan
Privileged Member

Rin-chan Level 9 (900+)Rin-chan Level 9 (900+)Rin-chan Level 9 (900+)Rin-chan Level 9 (900+)Rin-chan Level 9 (900+)Rin-chan Level 9 (900+)Rin-chan Level 9 (900+)Rin-chan Level 9 (900+)

I so as Im told and eat the steak. As we eat I can feel you stareing at me but I dont look up from the steak on my plate.
Old 01-12-2009, 07:56 PM   #23
rapeontheroad78
Banned

rapeontheroad78 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rapeontheroad78 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rapeontheroad78 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rapeontheroad78 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rapeontheroad78 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rapeontheroad78 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rapeontheroad78 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rapeontheroad78 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rapeontheroad78 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rapeontheroad78 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rapeontheroad78 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Cool

Quote:
I so as Im told and eat the steak. As we eat I can feel you stareing at me but I dont look up from the steak on my plate.
when your done eating I grab you and trow you on the floor on your stumic I ram my dick up you ass and begin to pump my cock in your ass raming it in and out hard and fast trusting and grunting everytime raming and banging my balls on your ass cheaks soon I cum deep in your ass I then begin to fuck you pussy banging my cock in and out of your wumb hard and fast slaming you fucking you like a dog with out worrie of how you feel I blast my cock rock hard as deep as I can and then cum in you pussy hard, I then grab you and trow you in the bedroom and lock the door telling you to be ready for later bitch go to BED!!!
Old 01-21-2009, 12:05 PM   #24
Rin-chan
Privileged Member

Rin-chan Level 9 (900+)Rin-chan Level 9 (900+)Rin-chan Level 9 (900+)Rin-chan Level 9 (900+)Rin-chan Level 9 (900+)Rin-chan Level 9 (900+)Rin-chan Level 9 (900+)Rin-chan Level 9 (900+)

You throw me onto the floor. I get the wind knocked out of me, but you don't care. You thrust hard into my ass and soon cum in it, then you pump hard into my pussy. It hurts and I yell and ball my hands into fists and I take in deep breaths untill you cum again. You throw me into the bed room and you lock the door a son as I get up and pound on it. Tears fill my eyes as I walk slowly around the room, looking for any way out. A window or anything. But there's not windows or any other doors exept the bathroom and a closet.
Old 01-21-2009, 02:57 PM   #25
rapeontheroad78
Banned

Exclamation

Quote:
But there's not windows or any other doors exept the bathroom and a closet.
soon as I hear you lie down I unlock the bedroom and then go in and lock it back, then i jump on you in the bed and begin fucking you again I begin raming my cock in your pussy hard and fast trusting and pounding you like a rag doll, soon I cum and then I begin to bang on your ass, slaming it as hard as i can I think do somthing you'd not exspect I get up and walk out to the barn with your locked in the bedroo I being in a dog and I unlock the door and then lock it back I grab you tie you belly down to the bed and ass in the air germin shepord horey ass hell anyways I spray some cent on your ass and pussy to get him going and he jumps and mouts you in the ass first I grab a tape recorder telling you will amke a great vid WHORE!!! as the dog begin raming you hard and fast trusting and grunting I tell you better not try to fight he might bite your head off or do some painfull damage, he keep going cuming and trusting grunting useing your ass and pussy again and again this dog must be so full form all the cum hes pouring into you soon he goes limp I take him back out side and then I tell you I'm posting the vid making you watch as your vid is put on a site and I make you watch it then i trow you back in the room and lock the door.
Old 01-21-2009, 03:07 PM   #26
Rin-chan
Privileged Member

You come in again and fuck me in my pussy and ass. You dissapear and I wonder where you are going. I soon hear something that makes my heart turn to iron and sick to the pit of my stomach. The panting of a dog.

You come into the room with a german Sheperd It looks horny and you let him mount me. I start to struggle untill you tell me not to for he might bite. You video tape the whole thing and make me watch as you post it on the internet. You then throw me back into the bedroom.
Rin-chan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2009, 03:10 PM   #27
rapeontheroad78
Banned

Smile

Quote:
You video tape the whole thing and make me watch as you post it on the internet. You then throw me back into the bedroom.
I wake up the next morning unlocking the door I say "did you sleep well bitch, go make me some breakfest and your self after you have served me, you will be my desert don't forget." I grab you nakid tell you "no need for clothing, it jsut be in the way" I push you into the kitchen and sit at my seat and wait for my breakfest.