Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Role Play Rape
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 07-26-2008, 06:19 PM   #21
SecretObsession
Passion's Playtoy

SecretObsession has a maximum reputation! (1000+)SecretObsession has a maximum reputation! (1000+)SecretObsession has a maximum reputation! (1000+)SecretObsession has a maximum reputation! (1000+)SecretObsession has a maximum reputation! (1000+)SecretObsession has a maximum reputation! (1000+)SecretObsession has a maximum reputation! (1000+)SecretObsession has a maximum reputation! (1000+)SecretObsession has a maximum reputation! (1000+)SecretObsession has a maximum reputation! (1000+)SecretObsession has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

"Kevin, it's... I've never... I'm not comfortable with people seeing me... in my undewear... I don't want to disappoint you.... after you've given me this incredible opportunity.. ..." I babble nervously, trying to appease him with gratitude while meekly denying his instructions. " I actually was a lifeguard in high school... Sports Illustrated... bathing suits... I could... I'd do better in a bathing suit... bathing suit modeling.... ", uncertainty in my wavering voice, as if while I speak I'm reluctantly talking myself into the idea.
SecretObsession is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2008, 06:23 PM   #22
Intheshadows
Privileged Member

Intheshadows Level 6 (600+)Intheshadows Level 6 (600+)Intheshadows Level 6 (600+)Intheshadows Level 6 (600+)Intheshadows Level 6 (600+)Intheshadows Level 6 (600+)
Send a message via Yahoo to Intheshadows

I walk over to Mandy and give her a reasuring hug and say, "Okay we can work up to under garments. I have a bikini that you can put on and we can continue." I let go and walk over to the dresser and pull out a white binkin that is barely two strip of material. I hand it to Mandy and say, "You can change in the bathroom, but please hurry."
Intheshadows is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2008, 12:46 PM   #23
SecretObsession
Passion's Playtoy

SecretObsession has a maximum reputation! (1000+)SecretObsession has a maximum reputation! (1000+)SecretObsession has a maximum reputation! (1000+)SecretObsession has a maximum reputation! (1000+)SecretObsession has a maximum reputation! (1000+)SecretObsession has a maximum reputation! (1000+)SecretObsession has a maximum reputation! (1000+)SecretObsession has a maximum reputation! (1000+)SecretObsession has a maximum reputation! (1000+)SecretObsession has a maximum reputation! (1000+)SecretObsession has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I'm somewhat relieved by his understanding and I hesitantly take the bikini from him and step into the bathroom, quickening my pace when he asks me to hurry. I undress and change into the bikini and then catch site of my body in the mirror. "I think this bathing suit is too small" , I'm about to call out from behind the bathroom door but before I speak, I hear his warning, in the back of my head, that this is a top end modeling agency and that I better have what it takes. I can do this, I tell myself. I step out of the bathroom and stiffly walk back to the bed with uncomfortable and awkward movements as I tug and pull at the tiny bikini trying to keep it from exposing too much.
Old 07-28-2008, 06:46 PM   #24
Intheshadows
Privileged Member

Intheshadows Level 6 (600+)Intheshadows Level 6 (600+)Intheshadows Level 6 (600+)Intheshadows Level 6 (600+)Intheshadows Level 6 (600+)Intheshadows Level 6 (600+)

I smiled when she came out of the bathroom and said, "Excellent, now you are looking like a pro. I want you to get back on the bed and lie on your back and point your legs towards the ceiling."
Old 07-29-2008, 02:02 PM   #25
SecretObsession
Passion's Playtoy

There's a slight look of confusion on my face as I lay on the bed. Feeling the tiny bikini bottoms barely covering my bottom half, I turn my body so that my profile is towards the camera. Focusing on his directions, I quietly repeat what he said "on my back... my legs toward the ceiling" as I lift my legs and rest my hands on my thighs.
Old 07-30-2008, 08:17 PM   #26
Intheshadows
Privileged Member

I started taking picture and giving her positive feed back. After I snapped around thiry picture in various poses I said, "Now take off your top and cover your breasts with your hands just like you see in the magazines."
Old 08-03-2008, 05:57 PM   #27
SecretObsession
Passion's Playtoy

More and more I'm focusing on relaxing, keeping my eyes on the camera lens, imagining the pictures as they would look in Sports Illustrated. He tells me to take my top off and cover myself with my hands. I react to his instruction timidly, my body tensing up, sliding my arm up under the flimsy bikini top and covering my tits as best I can, before sliding it off over my head with the other hand and tossing to the end of the bed.
Old 08-04-2008, 12:18 AM   #28
Intheshadows
Privileged Member

I got a nice look at her tits as she removed her top but I still played it cool and continued to take pictures. I then said, "Mandy your doing good but you need a little help with your positioning, I need for you to lay on the bed on your stomach with your arms above your head. I'll come over and get you in just the right position."
Old 08-05-2008, 12:50 PM   #29
SecretObsession
Passion's Playtoy

With an anxious smile on my face I roll onto my stomach pressing my chest into the bed, hiding my tits. Not sure how he wants me to pose, I fidget with my hands as I watch him approach me, "uh-aabove my head?"
Old 08-10-2008, 03:41 PM   #30
Intheshadows
Privileged Member

I said, "Yes, like this." I reached over and took one of her hands and moved it so her hand was near the bed post and then went over to the other side and did the same with the other hand. I then looked down and said, "Somethings still not right, hold still for a minute."

I reached down under the bed to take out the hand cuffs.